Author: Sasha (Canada), 02-06-2024 20:17

Race - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

One more question, do I need speculum to water walk? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 02-06-2024 20:16

How to win the race. I found another route but still cant beat him more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 02-06-2024 19:02

Thanks for your answer, so need to find water walk first. more...

Author: Anthony Hawking , 02-06-2024 15:54

fixes - Crean Isles - Call of the Void - Heroes 3 map

Hi, so I found the problem, it was to do with hero placeholders. I have sent the updated campaign in, so the new version should be up soon.
The map should be fully playable then, if you still wish to continue.
Thanks for pointing this out.
more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 02-06-2024 12:59

Wow - Crean Isles - Call of the Void - Heroes 3 map

Ok so I restarted at hard difficulty and was able to hold back against all the attacks since I had an army 3 weeks faster. I took over the map, killed all the enemy heroes but none of the heroes I killed had the Shaman Puppet.

Maybe the hero that had it ran away from a castle attack? Anyhow I we
more...

Author: PMUET , 02-06-2024 12:18

Oasis - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

And before starting the race, don't forget to rest at the oasis to get +1000 MP for the next day :). Oasis is carefully hidden in a bush near the starting position. more...

Author: PMUET , 02-06-2024 12:15

WW, SB - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

You must have Water Walk, Scuttle boat. Then you must find secret path, use SB to destroy boat there and WW to pass. Try to use suits that increase your movement speed and don't forget to wear wayfarer shoes before starting to move, Try to go to speed increase locations during the race and don& more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 02-06-2024 09:37

How to win the race. I found another route but still cant beat him more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 02-06-2024 00:35

Tried this - Crean Isles - Call of the Void - Heroes 3 map

So the first few maps were fairly straight forward and easy. I was enjoying it though.

Suddenly map 4 you're starting with new undead heroes, with nothing in the starting area. It took a couple weeks to get going. Five days at 500gp a day just to get a town hall etc. Then randomly just as I
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 01-06-2024 23:55

Good but not very balanced - Unholy Alliance (Remake) - Heroes 3 map

First half of maps were quite tough and took a few attempts, but once I built up the heroes and got some good spells then it became really easy more...

Author: CragHack , 01-06-2024 23:04

Buggy - Purple player is stuck - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story - Heroes 3 map

During the first or second week, the Purple Player just gets stuck. more...

Author: Nick (Canada), 01-06-2024 18:34

Mistake - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Okay i see, i didn't realize until way too late how to get to pink (after defeating the players there and getting every town and lighthouse) and i thought i had to abandon stuff when the thiefs came in because even if i was really strong some were really strong too, and then kyrre got somewhat more...

Author: Doctor (Воронеж, Россия), 01-06-2024 18:33

Французская версия - Brownie. Soul reunion - Heroes 7 map

Друзья, в архив добавлен файл языковой локализации на французском языке. Спасибо Франсуа. Надеюсь, что появятся переводы на другие языки и не только этой карты. Если есть желающие помочь с переводами - пишите. more...

Author: gemasia (Poland), 01-06-2024 17:08

Amazing! - Power of Dragons - Heroes 5 map

The most beautiful map more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Сазори захватчик - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Сазори захватчик - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Сазори захватчик - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Сазори захватчик

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Сазори нужно срочно захватить все близлежащие города, до приезда его лучшей подруги Миктерии Инваари. Это будет его подарком ей. Но в частности ее интересует город элементалей на юге. Все бы ничего, но приедет-то она уже через неделю!

Added: 18-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Street Fighter | MAMBAS | Hungarian Revision | Mutare Drakes Vacation

Author: JK, 17-04-2023 14:27
The worst map ever - Сазори захватчик
The map is boring and short. You only have 7 days to complete it. No other army to fight against, your hero is very strong. 4 short battles and it's over.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy