Author: PMUET , 03-06-2024 13:54

MrDrake - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

lol actually i never expected this situation :) you can have many ways to win the game but this is the complete opposite of what i intended :)) but anyway it feels Thank you for playing. Be careful, MrDrake is one of the final bosses of the game, it takes more than just a huge number of fangarms to more...

Author: 32167 , 03-06-2024 13:48

:) - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

Surprisingly, but Mr Drake is hiding from me in the fortress... Perhaps, he sees his army as negative.
I’ll deal with him in three weeks, I'm think :)
more...

Author: PMUET , 03-06-2024 13:00

MrDrake - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

But i guess u still need to run when MrDrake come :D more...

Author: 32167 , 03-06-2024 12:35

maybe a bug - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

The beginning of the map is simply fantastically planned!!! I really enjoyed playing it!
After meeting with the nomods something went a little wrong. One of the Nomods had no Earthquake magic... He also had no shooting units... As a result, he gave me 12k fangrams.
Then the garrisons began to fall
more...

Author: PMUET , 03-06-2024 10:18

P2 - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

But this part 2 is quite difficult compared to part 1 and the puzzles are also more difficult to solve (although they can have many solutions and many of them are not required to complete the game), so I think not many people will be able to finish the map on their first try :) more...

Author: maxi (oilavarria), 03-06-2024 04:02

maps - The misfortunate Drogba Hare - Heroes 3 map

nice jobs guys more...

Author: PMUET (Việt Nam), 03-06-2024 01:43

Map update - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

Yes, i spent 2 months to test this map and now it finishable :) more...

Author: PMUET (Việt Nam), 03-06-2024 01:42

WaterWalk - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

No :) more...

Author: James M , 03-06-2024 01:10

James - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Thank you more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 02-06-2024 22:04

Correct - The Ranger and the Sorceress - Heroes 3 map

Yes, that's correct. The setup is not trivial, but Tactics makes it a bit easier. I agree that it's not really worth the trouble (I skipped this one during testing), but this is just something to keep it mind if an AI hero shows up nearby.

The other quest (asking for an Enchanter) gives
more...

Author: wasilix , 02-06-2024 21:46

- - The Ranger and the Sorceress - Heroes 3 map

Thanks! I assume the special case is a surrender option. A bit hard to set up for an extra unicorn glade :) I don't know if another quest's reward is more valuable, this one isn't worth the trouble :) more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 02-06-2024 21:33

Use the tavern trick - The Ranger and the Sorceress - Heroes 3 map

Hey wasilix,

You are correct - the tavern trick is exactly how you are expected to move heroes between the areas; congrats on figuring it out!

Moving the armies is not needed to complete the map. Yes, there are 2 quests which expect you do to this, but they are both optional. Hint: this is a s
more...

Author: sphinxx , 02-06-2024 21:30

:) - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

pmuet have you recently updated the map? more...

Author: wasilix , 02-06-2024 20:50

Another question - The Ranger and the Sorceress - Heroes 3 map

Hey! I progressed a little bit and noticed that it's not trivial to move heroes from one part to another (maybe I just don't get it), however I see many quests in both areas requiring some sort of movement between them.

My only idea right now is using a tavern to move heroes/artefacts a
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Trial by Fire - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Trial by Fire - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Trial by Fire - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Trial by Fire

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

X-Large 4-Player. Two-teams fight the Classic War between Good and Evil with 8-towns and 3-gates joining the lands. The long and often, winding roads between towns, can frustrate Victory.

Added: 19-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Rumple's Quest | Царствующая сторона | Святилище драконов | OverTheHillsAndFarAway

Author: Roy (UK), 14-07-2015 16:05
Great Map - Trial by Fire
Your maps have given me weeks of enjoyment. So much work has gone into them I wonder if you sleep at all. My only fault I find and it's not just your maps is the obelisks. I don't see any point in them when you will finish the map before you would find all of them. Anyway such a minor point on great maps.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy