Author: Bence (Magyarország), 05-05-2024 21:41

Famine is a tough one - Famine - Heroes 3 map

This was a very good map, thanks for it. I tried to beat Famine 5-6 times with quite powerful armie, but 80-80 attack defence with that army (30k skeletons and 300+ devil and dragon + 1000+ lich) and a hardcore resistance was unbeatable. So I conquered all the map, gathered a big army, which for som more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Dragon Lord - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Dragon Lord - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Dragon Lord - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Dragon Lord

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The battle for control of the lands of Arkadia has begun. Rally the Dragons of the land to your banner and bring Arkadia under the rule of a Dragon Lord.

Added: 28-09-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The Devil Is In The Detail | rich lands | Growing Challenges | 4 road 1 end ADO2009 final

| 1-30 | 31-41 |

Author: Andreas Sweden (Stockholm), 31-08-2023 09:57
Hard (im noob) - Dragon Lord
Hey, is this possible to win without playing most battles? i find battles in HoM to be pretty boring and just want to roam the map and strategize, so i usually play with quick battle.

But im getting steamrolled around month 11-13 becuase the enemies are getting into my territory...

I´m trying to fight them without auto battle but they just have so much more troops making it impossible.

Any tips? i get stuck after beating Sultania, after that most monsters on map take chunks out of my army and the heroes are unbeatable.

My armies around month 12 is about 400 blackdragon and 50 of the strong dragons, + 100-200 ghost and gold dragons

On another note, also need help with what to do after beating sultania castle?

BTW, GREAT map, im enjoying the story a lot!

Krypto writes:
01-09-2023 18:26

Magic - Dragon Lord

If you don't like the battle system this is not the kind of map for you. Quick battle is AI vs AI but this map and many other difficult maps are all about exploiting the AI with certain spells... namely Blind and Resurrection (using the Resurrection spell or cloning your Archangel stack over and over) If possible, one of the opponent's unit stacks should be blind at the end of the battle to give you time to Resurrect your entire army back to full strength. Also, digging holes along shorelines is a cheap but useful tactic to prevent ships from docking there, so you can exploit that to prevent the enemy from infiltrating you and use Town Portal to access those areas. I trapped the main enemy army at sea using this method.

Author: Andreas Sweden (Stockholm), 30-08-2023 20:51
Hard (im noob) - Dragon Lord
Hey, is this possible to win without playing most battles? i find battles in HoM to be pretty boring and just want to roam the map and strategize, so i usually play with quick battle.

But im getting steamrolled around month 11-13 becuase the enemies are getting into my territory...

I´m trying to fight them without auto battle but they just have so much more troops making it impossible.

Any tips? i get stuck after beating Sultania, after that most monsters on map take chunks out of my army and the heroes are unbeatable.

My armies around month 12 is about 400 blackdragon and 50 of the strong dragons, + 100-200 ghost and gold dragons

On another note, also need help with what to do after beating sultania castle?

BTW, GREAT map, im enjoying the story a lot!

Author: Manu (France), 10-12-2022 01:22 Like
Stuck - bug with green player - Dragon Lord
Hey, can some one help me. the game freeze with the green player. If i can send my save game to someone?
Many thanks

Author: Greg (United States), 19-08-2022 18:49
Stuck after beating Queen Luna - Dragon Lord
I've defeated Queen Luna but don't know how to get to Crag Hack to portal to the pirates. Any suggestions? Very entertaining map so far! I'm on month 22 in game time.

Greg (United States) writes:
21-08-2022 17:26

Figured it out - Dragon Lord

Figured it out!

Author: aLkO (Bulgaria), 09-05-2022 12:56
Nice map - Dragon Lord
The map is very nice but after the middle is too easy even im not a good player.All computer fights was too easy i think because of the teleport system they get confuse and didnt get enouf army stast because lost too much turns just teleporting to nowhere.If you get first lord hart you can make 100k+ liches very easy and map is over.Mutare drake was 99 stast very easy collecting half of the stats buildings.Only losses you can get is from anti-magic garrison but you can still suspass them with DD finish on 355 day even after collecting all building and quests playing with only Mutare drake but was fun map and i dont regret playing it.This was the final battle
Nice map - Dragon Lord

Author: cc, 07-01-2022 21:24 Like
非常好玩的图 - Dragon Lord
关键在于搞一个鬼王斗篷,去酒 馆招个亡灵英雄,剩下的就是寻 宝解谜时间了.美中不足是对抗 性不足,电脑也不会主动出击

Author: Bohdan Sverediuk (Україна), 27-02-2021 23:40
Stupid portals - Dragon Lord
This map is great, but the stupid portal system requires a lot of patience through these random in and out of one-way portals to get to a place that you need. Why not make a normal set of portals that will help the player to move across the map? This only slows down the progression and spoils the overall pleasure from playing.
Stupid portals - Dragon Lord

Author: Andi K (Deutschland), 14-12-2020 20:46 Like
Awesome Map - Dragon Lord
Hey mate, this is really an awesome map. Thank you for your work. Iam not finished right now and iam alredy in month 22 XD. Defeated the pirate king at last. Was stuck to get to pirate queen but then i read here in the comments that you need to summon a boat for that. One thing i recommend you to change: The CPU Heroes stuck often between 2x one way exit portals. The hero will go from one to another for some turns then they use townportal. The result is that they arent really going to attack me because of that.

Author: Joseph, 07-10-2020 22:28
Help - Dragon Lord
Very well organized map, i know it has been years since its development. Could you please explain how do i get to queen luna? I searched everywhere. I think its the 7 color border but im missing the green one with nowhere to be find. Tried whirpool different locations a billion times, tried all teleports and monolights and nothing seems to work!!! Would very much appreciate your respone

Author: llVIU, 13-03-2020 07:15
9/10 - Dragon Lord
I stayed up until 6 am so needless to say this map is ruining my life. Started fun but it just went on such a long exploration quest... but 90% of it is just farming more more more more more more and more dragons. MORE DRAGONS!!!

Author: Mitchell (Dudley), 30-09-2019 13:18 Like
Great map - Dragon Lord
Hello mate you've made a truly excellent map
The first time I played it I got to month 17 and the game crashed on reds turn
I played other maps for a while and then I came back to this one with the hd mod installed and have had no problems so far
Once again congratulations on making this map it really is one of the best for me

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada), 16-09-2017 05:03
Interesting map - Dragon Lord
The map is interesting but i would say not difficult at all. Maybe if berserk is banned and increase the enemy troops it will be much better but still excellent map. Thank you to the map maker

Lpro writes:
16-09-2017 17:56

Author - Dragon Lord

Thanks for commenting, much appreciated! Your comments will be taken into consideration when ever I get a chance to update the map. Go Oilers Go!!!

Author: GGNORE (Sofia,Bulgaria), 17-07-2017 14:49
Grave Robber-Angelic Alliance - Dragon Lord
After i defeat Queen Luna the only way to get to the Angellic Alliance is by using the fly spell?

Lpro writes:
17-07-2017 16:11

Author - Dragon Lord

The Angelic Alliance can be found in the tomb of King Sarkonis. After you defeat Queen Luna you have to defeat the Pirate King. This will let you access a portal which will lead to the Cursed Path, travel the path, at the end of the path is a river which leads to the tomb of King Sarkonis.

- I will be releasing an update for this map in the near future. Some updates will include: elimination of many monster stacks, monsters will now flee battles, more active AI & quest changes.

GGNORE (Sofia,Bulgaria) writes:
17-07-2017 16:14

GRRR - Dragon Lord

My mistake..thought that Crag Hack`s cage needs an orb to be released...

Lpro writes:
17-07-2017 16:25

Author - Dragon Lord

No problem, hope your enjoying the map.

GGNORE (Sofia,Bulgaria) writes:
18-07-2017 12:42

... - Dragon Lord

By the way do you have any idea why almost every big map crashes on 10-11-12 month..cant finish a ****

Lpro writes:
18-07-2017 16:59

Author - Dragon Lord

- When ever I have had problems with an SOD map freezing it seemed to always be because the AI armies were getting to big. To resolve this I would use the editor to eliminate some large stacks of monsters from the map prior to playing. In most cases I would then be able to complete the map.

There are other posters on this site that are much better suited to answer this question than me. Maybe some of them can provide you with help in this area.

Author: Wikingking (Hungary), 09-07-2017 19:20
Black Tent - Dragon Lord - Dragon Lord
Hey! I've been enjoying this rather tedious map anyway, but I kinda feel I'm stuck. I think I have to advance by using the black key, but can't reach any of the tents.
So I freed Mutare and killed many enemy heroes, visited the swamp are, the scholar island, the bottom green area with the pandoras (haven't fought most of them there), I have a conflux, Azure dwellings. So far I had the feeling that I'm on the right track, but no more.
Also I'm pretty screwed without Town Portal - is there any other way to have it other than the spell book?

Lpro writes:
10-07-2017 18:07

Author - Dragon Lord

Thanks for commenting. I am glad you are enjoying the map. There are many battles that a player must fight to complete this map, I understand how some might find the map too much of a grind, but some players like a map with a lot of fights. It's damn near impossible to develop a map that appeals to all level of player. What you like others may not & what others like may hold no appeal to you at all. As with most things in life it is usually best to form your own opinion.

- The Town Portal spell can be learned at Queen Luna's home castle.
- The black tent can be found in the Undead Wastelands & by the Pirates castles.

Again thanks for commenting.

Author: JM, 29-05-2017 22:15
Repetitious, unchallenging - Dragon Lord
I found this map very grindy without much of a challenge or cleverness. You won't lose a single dragon after you get the Orb of Vulnerability and the resurrection spell.

There are lots of legion stacks of high lvl monsters, but all the fights play out the same. Enemy heroes pose no threat. Not a very good map.

Author: AndyK (Melbourne, Australia), 19-05-2017 06:01
Interesing map but needs balance - Dragon Lord
I found that the early battles in this game are very easy - 3 strong dragons against weak stacks, and mid game battles are very tedious. Not just bosses, every stack guarding some mine is a long grind to beat - 1000 gold dragons - cast slow, berzerk x10, blind, attack, resurrect x10, attack. You'll be playing about 100 of these grind battles as you trudge through the map.

Author: tessa (moscow), 07-05-2017 11:43
Skull helmet - Dragon Lord
Please help me, where is the Skull helmet ? I'm only missing that artifact to obtain the combo "Armor of the damned".

Lpro writes:
07-05-2017 15:48

Author - Dragon Lord

The Skull Helmet cannot be found at any specific location on the map. Your best bet to get the artifact would be to buy it from a Black Market (there are many located on the map), or to buy it from an artifacts merchant. Good luck I hope you get it.

Author: Mike, 05-04-2017 18:55
Tedious - Dragon Lord
Unfortunately a classic type of map that is almost the exact same as most new maps these days. Build a massive army and massive stats and pick off enemies one by one to open passageways to more enemies. Fight very large stacks of enemies over and over and over until you get carpal tunnel.

1000 Phoenixes. Cast Slow. Attack, Attack, Attack. Cast Blind. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Attack.

2000 Cyclops. Cast Slow. Attack, Attack, Attack. Cast Blind. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Attack.

1000 Archangels. Cast Slow. Attack, Attack, Attack. Cast Blind. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Attack.

4000 Dwarves. Cast Slow. Attack, Attack, Attack. Cast Blind. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Cast Resurrect. Attack.

TheRaven writes:
21-05-2017 17:02

Story line - Dragon Lord

the point of this kind of maps is the story line witch build very well, very fun map and if you are not play with the story probably you not gonna pass this map

Author: Andreas (Munich), 31-01-2017 23:40
Awesome map ! - Dragon Lord
I hope you continue to make maps ! I really enjoy this map ! Thank you for making it !

Lpro writes:
31-01-2017 23:59

Author - Dragon Lord

Thanks for commenting, much appreciated! Glad you enjoyed the map! I do have a HOTA map project in the works, but it is a long way from completion also I plan to update the DLII WOG map.

blackace writes:
25-03-2017 11:09

Hi im stuck @ dragon lord map - Dragon Lord

I can't unlock Rashka . It require Orb of temperment fire . But to get it i need angelic alliance . How can i get the sword ??

Lpro writes:
25-03-2017 16:49

Author - Dragon Lord

The Angelic Alliance can be found in the Tomb of King Sarkonis. To reach the tomb you must travel the Cursed Path, at the end of the Cursed Path is a river which will lead you to the tomb. Before you can travel the Cursed Path you must first defeat the Pirate King, because this will allow you to access a portal that will take you to the path.

Author: gamer (Romania), 29-01-2017 18:05
Great map - Dragon Lord
This map is great that i have copy the map and made it pvp but i deleted some heroes just this

Lpro writes:
30-01-2017 06:03

Author - Dragon Lord

Thanks! Glad you like the map.

Author: Steveboy (Hungary), 29-01-2017 01:30
Luna's castle - Dragon Lord
That is indeed a great map, though sometimes confuses the heck out of me. for instance, i ahve defeated Luna, but i find no way to get to Akbar Island (i visited no black tent so far - none came along). how to get from Luna's castle to Akbar Island? Thanks!

Lpro writes:
29-01-2017 03:06

Author - Dragon Lord

Glad your enjoying the map! To find Akbar Island, enter a whirlpool and exit a whirlpool in the underground (approx. left center of the map, there will be a Necro castle just left of the whirlpool). After exiting the whirlpool sail East to Akbar Island.

Steveboy writes:
30-01-2017 12:32

Thanks - Dragon Lord

Thank you for the tip. I managed! still enjoying the ride:)

Author: Polina (United States), 19-01-2017 18:18
Awesome map! - Dragon Lord
Great map- Thank you!

Lpro writes:
20-01-2017 01:45

Author - Dragon Lord

Thank you for commenting! Glad you enjoyed the map!

Author: Egis (Lithuania), 24-11-2016 16:11
Thanks - Dragon Lord
Very interesting map:-)
Thanks - Dragon Lord

Lpro writes:
25-11-2016 19:38

Author - Dragon Lord

Thank you for commenting. Much appreciated.

LoL writes:
21-05-2017 17:04

lol - Dragon Lord

you do understand that two glove doesnt give u extra moves

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
22-05-2017 22:55

+ - Dragon Lord

People often use two gloves to make sure no unwanted ring goes there, especially when your stats are over 99 and you risk skills reset.

Author: rijko00, 19-07-2016 17:44
Help!!! - Dragon Lord
where can i find prince jarak and defeat yog

Lpro writes:
19-07-2016 18:06

Author - Dragon Lord

Make your way through the Gordian Desert, this will lead you to the Terrian Rocklands. Yog can be found in a castle in the Terrian Rocklands. Once Yog has been defeated the barrier in the Gordian Desert that blocks passage to the underground entrance can now be removed. Prince Jarak can be found in a castle in the underground.

Author: Lpro, 23-06-2016 17:13
Dragon Lord II (WOG + ERA Version) - Dragon Lord
There is a WOG + ERA version of this map that is now available for download. The map is titled "Dragon Lord II". The new version of this map is quite similar to the SOD version, but there are some significant changes in map design & game play.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 12-05-2016 22:14
+ - Dragon Lord
Thanks for map, gave it a try. So far, I like the design but very sceptical about opening phase. We are given 3 big dragons, and by big I mean BIG, which means 2100 HP in 3 creatures.

Or this could lead to interesting opening, where fights are challenging AND very rewarding, with tactical approach as we also have intelligence, or I spent 2 weeks wandering around where the biggest fight was something like 6 rocs, got about 6 levels when I could get 20 in a row. Picking resources here and there just to find all towns can't be built but market place.

Also it breaks my heart when the main hero (with a formidable army this time) has to move 1 step left for one pile of ore, 3 steps right for wood pile, then 6 steps south for crystal pile and so on. I mean, give us a secondary hero so we can play the game, not moving pac man style :)

Ok, thats from me, after 2 weeks play.

Will tell more later, if it keeps me hooked.

Lpro writes:
13-05-2016 02:29

Author of Dragon Lord - Dragon Lord

You're probably as good as it gets when it comes to experienced Heroes game players and map makers, so to have a map critiqued by you would be an honour. To design a map that would appeal to some one as experienced as yourself is in itself a major challenge. The early stages of the game are not difficult, but the game takes well over 12 months to complete, so please give the game some time as it does become more a lot more challenging and interesting.

I would like to make a suggestion, a WOG version of this game has been developed and is currently in the last stages of play testing. I believe you would find the WOG version much more interesting and challenging. So if you would like I will send you the map and WOG data settings file. The map plays under ERA 2.46 with the WOG mod & new objects mod 1.09 enabled.

Regards,
Lpro

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
13-05-2016 12:05

+ - Dragon Lord

If you plan to release this map under Era, then I eventually can propose you some interesting ability for Mutare Drake, because the +5 attack is making 0 difference after early game.

My suggestion would be: +1 attack/defense for each level after 15, +1 damage for each level after 20, +1 speed for every 10 levels, +5% HP for each level, +1 cast for faeries dragons for each 10 levels, and this for all dragons. but then you will have to increase AI power because that Mutare will slaughter the actual opposition too fast.

let me know if interested or if other ideas to such boost, such script is easy to do.

Lpro writes:
13-05-2016 17:31

I plan to release the WOG version of this map later this month. The basics of the game will remain the same but there will be some significant design changes between the WOG & SOD versions. In the end I would like a map that appeals to both experienced players(not to easy) & novice players(not to difficult). By making some simple editing changes to the map a player will be able to increase the army strength of the main AI players (RED,Green & Purple), I will provide more info on this later. I would recommend that the first time the game is played that it is played as is.

Your ideas regarding scripting sound very interesting, I believe that you could provide some valuable input, but to fairly assess the map, it should probably be played to completion. I will send you the WOG map & WOG settings file. If you wish to play the map and make recommendations this would be greatly appreciated.

Author: CerberusKing (Bulgaria), 03-05-2016 21:51
1 Question: - Dragon Lord
About the testing, there I have some questions about it:
There is a WOG option on which you can get more 10% monsters on every town and every pandora box. The mosters, which can be found then in the box can be thousands or maybe millions. Can I be a tester of the map with this option?

Author: Lpro, 30-04-2016 16:10
Sorry for the delay. The WOG version of this map has been completed and is currently being play tested. The map will be released to this site in May. Again sorry for the delay and thanks for commenting, the interest is appreciated.

Author: CerberusKing (Bulgaria), 29-04-2016 21:39
WOG MAP - ? - Dragon Lord
Hello D r a g o n L o r d creator. I want to ask you when the WOG version of the map will be ready :)

Author: Mladen (Deutschland), 21-03-2016 18:46 Like
New Version - Dragon Lord
The new version sounds awesome!
Looking forward to it.

| 1-30 | 31-41 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy