Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Author: Giuseff (italy), 16-04-2024 17:12

where is ORB? - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

LOL... there ar a lot of place where summin boat... more info? u have a pic?heeeeelppppppp more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 16-04-2024 12:53

Second plot - Пять Сюжетов - Аварус/Five Plots - Avarus - Heroes 4 map

The second plot was too difficult for me, so I had to stop playing this beautuful designed map. Sorry for you, sorry for me more...

Author: Svampthing (Sweden), 16-04-2024 12:01

very good map - The Pen and the Sword - Heroes 3 map

Great map! not impossible to play, but still a challenge. You can tell a lot of thought went into creating it. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The One - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The One - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The One

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Defeat all to get the one.

Added: 23-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Ukraine 911 | The Ides of March | A World Torn Apart | Lone Knight

Author: Obi, 14-05-2020 20:27 Like
... - The One
Very intresting and complicated map, here's walkthrough:
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=6vctqhaj 0nM

Author: KaylaCrorb (Somalia), 23-03-2019 23:46
Hello, did you receive my offer? - The One
Hello, did you receive my offer?
from2325214cv

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 14-06-2018 18:15
... - The One
Nice map. Angel fight was the hardest one. Here is my solution.

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=sAea8Hua Kvw

Author: Andras (Iasi, Romania), 28-12-2015 23:00 Like
Need help - The One
Need help with fight 1 naga vs 1 wraith.
I know that i must lose the fight and i almost figured out how (first buff nagas defence up with stone skin and prayer... after that reduce the defence with disrupt ray untill naga defence gets to 0.. then use dispel and now nagas defence is -10... when i use now frenzy nagas damage to the wraith is 22 exactly the hp the wraith has just need to lower the attack with 1 more point and i dont know how). i know when i use defence i get more points in defence but can't cast spell at same time as defence :D... so some advice would be nice.

Also need help with angel fight i know that the first move is to use fire wall as force field to cover angels so that champions don't move... but after that i did try many times but still i dont know where to move angel or where to place fire walls. (please give me map coordinates on where to move angels and place fire walls just for first move because there are to many variables).

I can defeat hero with 999 pixie and 4999 cerberus only if it is Gundula but if it happens to be Mephala i can't. Any hint if it happens to be Mephala(she doesn't attack crystal dragons to lose that 1 hp/hit defence).

The rest of the fights i did win.

Great map really challenging as always. If you have other maps that are not posted in this website really looking forward to them.

Vote +10.

Author: Mike (Vilnius, Lithuania), 07-01-2015 14:42
Um......
??? Which version i should to play? WOG (but as regular map, without wogification etc.) or COMPLETE? Both with HD mod. P.s. All names, events and hints are just random symbols on both versions :)
Um......

Author: Gorrister (Russia), 29-04-2014 00:51
last enemy
Finished all except hero with monks and dragons, don`t have clue how to kill him.

Gorrister (Russia) writes:
29-04-2014 17:05

last enemy

Finished, I had no idea that sometimes you can teleport over the wall

cezar (Bucharest,Romania) writes:
28-11-2014 12:53

hint

i need a hint with the azure dragons.
How to split my dragons?

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 04-01-2014 15:09
Angel vs. Chempions
The battle Angel with champions seems impossible. The Firewall magic have 99*10+50 point. It is about 10 Champions.
For Expert you have 30 Champions once.
No Chance to kill 125 Champions.
Somebody did that?

30-04-2014 23:05

champs

It`s possible, just need to place firewall in right places, after 1st round you need attack with firewall 3 times bottom champion

30-04-2014 23:06

champ

in 1st round

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 28-12-2013 15:52
This map are genius and very hard
Hi Aeris,
This map are genius and very hard.
I’ll try to analyze heroes one by one:
1. Hero 1 (30,34)
Disassemble the bow of SharpShooter. Now you have Angel Feather Arrows. Go to Seers Hut and get 7 Dendroid Guards. I know that Blain the seer looks for 6 Dendroid guards, but don’t have enough money to restore hero in Firebrand castle.
2. Hero 2 (31,1)
Has boots of Levitation and first day Fly to right corner. Now the Red hero opens the quest guard that seeks 999 rust dragons and captures the Coolmire castle. It seems impossible to win this battle.
3. Hero 3 (6,35)
Seems impossible to win the battle with 6*9999 azur dragons.
4. Hero 4 in Dunwall castle. This battle I can win, “Berserk” is working beautiful.
5. Hero 5 (24,7) can go to red tent but I’m not sure that have to.
6. Hero 6 (35,21) have to lose the battle. In WOG it is easy.
7. Hero 7 (26,15) close to win his battle, but not succeeded.
8. Hero 8 (26,5) also problematic.
My question is: How to win the battle with 6*9999 Azur Dragons?

Thanks for the answer.

Aeris (China) writes:
28-12-2013 19:01

Answer

Had better played with SoD, because WoG may ruin something unexpectedly~ ( or cause some problems I didn't take into consideration)

Against 6*9999 Azure, you can use fire shield and, perhaps more importantly, split your Rust dragons in a smart way~

Later you may contact me via e-mail~ check your inbox~

Gorrister writes:
28-01-2014 18:30

My thoughts

I love these maps, this one especially tough

My thoughts:
1. Probably better take peasants instead od dendroids - much lower cost of surrender.
2. Hero 2 probably should not just move out way, but attack enemy and kill all monks, so after opening quest gate he will be without army, don`t know though how to do that and how later eliminate this hero
5. Hero 5 probably should not visit red tent, it should be vizited probably by enemy hero who defeated hero 6.
6. Hero 6 should lose the battle, dont know how, the enemy casting magic mirror, so arrow can be reflected but in order to kill naga you need 3 times to do so, probability of this almost zero.
7 Hero 7 eazy to kill you need to kill goblins so he sacrifice strong units to ressurect them.
8. Also can`t win battle with assure dragons no matter how I split them, even than I make azure dragons attack each other through attackin stack of my single dragon they kill no more than 600 dragons, this does not help much. So in the end around 2000 azure dragons left.

Crazzyrussian (Mother Russia) writes:
20-06-2014 13:55

Aeris plz make speedrun of heroes campaign

Aeris im big fun of your maps can u make plz a speedrun of heroes 3 there nothing good over the net to watch

Author: Nicolas (Nanterre, France), 08-11-2013 12:55
...impossible?
No way that this map can be properly understood or completed. Has it been tested? (and I mean: PROPERLY tested!)

Aeris (China) writes:
08-11-2013 13:57

Surely

And it is certainly winnable. Something may seem odd, just pierce into it and come up with solutions.

Nicolas (Nanterre, France) writes:
09-11-2013 19:34

Ooops...

...I hadn't noticed it was AGAIN one of your maps... (I had misread the name of the author).

Well, as I have already played (and won) a couple of your previous maps, which are always very clever, I wil stick on that one. I'll come back when I manage to finish it (...er... that is to say, if ever I manage to complete the task! That one seems a little harder than the other ones... XD )

Thanks for your reply, anyway!

Author: ivory (russia), 16-10-2013 15:50 Like
1 naga queen vs 1 wraith?
she simply doesn't even stand a chance of loss

Andrei writes:
19-10-2013 14:16

walkthrough

a walkthrough from the author would be more than welcomed :)

Steven (Tilburg) writes:
08-12-2013 00:25

Yeah

I second that! A youtube playthrough would be very nice!

mtor (Modiin, Israel) writes:
04-01-2014 15:02

It is possible just dismiss the hero.

You are not right.
It is possible just dismiss the hero.

30-04-2014 23:10

naga vs wraith

just cast arrow after enemy cast mirror, the possibility of 3 times reflecting is pretty high

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy