Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Crime Cities - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Crime Cities - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Crime Cities - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Crime Cities

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

These lands used to peaceful, without conflicts and troubles between neighbours, but recently, things changed drastically. The lords started fighting over things, and a couple of outsiders moved in for who knows what reasons. There's only one way of stopping this mess...

Added: 26-12-2017

Heroes 3 maps: End game | Ochopper's Map | 1vs.1 Duel map | 4ppl FFA

Author: Andor (London), 16-10-2023 20:19
Not for me - Crime Cities
I ve lasted 15 min, every step of the way I've got interrupted by a message or a mob of monsters who wanted to murder me.

/Quit

Author: chrisp1v, 20-02-2022 14:24
Great map - Crime Cities
Overall a very interesting map. I got town portal, DD and fly around month 3 which made the map quite boring afterwards though. Disabling those spells and only enabling town portal would make it much more interesting.

chrisp1v writes:
20-02-2022 14:26

Gelu - Crime Cities

Oh yea, I also unlocked Gelu after I got all those spells so now its even easier.

Gelu - Crime Cities

Author: Derakusa (Estonia), 16-10-2019 17:09
Years pass, I still like the map - Crime Cities
Hello. Just wanted to let you know that this map is legendary for me. I finished it about 15 times already past 5 years. I got an inspiration and made the map called Navigation politics that has also each tribe with a different story. Your map is so unique and interesting and there are not many others like this. I also like the fact that moving with a ship is important here. You probabaly will never read this anymore since the map is old but just know that there are certain guys like me who like these kind of maps a lot.

Author: Kost (Lviv, Ukraine), 14-01-2017 16:28
Great map - Crime Cities
one of the best maps I've played. Choose green or human start, maybe purple, others are to hard to play at impossible level

Author: Morten (Bergen, Norway), 06-10-2016 16:47
My quest ended in glitch - Crime Cities
Ok map I guess. I like the work you have made with all the different sequence depending on what town discovers them. It gives the map mor replay value. Dough, the start was brutal, with litle or no resources.

I did not understand the reason to remove TP. Since the distance between everything takes much micro, it goes of the cost of having fun. It could at least be opened to every player at a certain time or after a certain dificult battle. The underground fight vs 500 Archangels or Arch Devils could at least give you more than the "kinda worthless artifact "Power of the Dragonfather" It's a ok artifact to have, but it takes up so many rooms in your inventory to be good, also if you can defeat that amount of enemies, you don't need the armor.

I did not finish the map, becasue a glitch came after 4 or 5 month. Blue froze. Dough I had taken nearly all underground and the Dragonfather artifact. So much micro could have been avoided. You have 8 heroes where 1 is your main and continue on, and the rest must be microed to give either support or moving defences around to the captured towns.

Author: kokophe (France), 19-03-2016 19:29
Boring map - Crime Cities
This map is not fun

Author: HardstyleZilink (Saskatoon), 01-10-2014 07:19
Awesome Map except...
lots of glitches :/ won't go through them all but from comments I can see that there are other problems I have not yet encountered! all in all good map keep working hard on it and... yeah

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 10-08-2014 08:17
Excellent game, in spite of stuck
Excellent game, in spite of stuck.
Thanks to the Author.

Author: mtor (Modiin, Israel), 06-08-2014 17:01
The game stuck on purple turn
The game stuck on purple turn.
Is it possible to do something???

Thanks.

Author: Nostalgic (Lubljana, Slovenia), 13-04-2014 23:29
Any more maps like this?
Map is great, i love different stories for different player positions.

/spoiler/bug
I can't seem to be able to rescue one particular hero *khm*Gelu*khm* since i cant move on prison tile.

Nostalgic writes:
13-04-2014 23:32

Truth

Had the same problem with prison containing conflux hero. Had to load some backup save and rush to get there first myself.

Kost (Lviv, Ukraine) writes:
16-01-2017 01:10

quite not - Crime Cities

you just have to use Fly or Dimension door and come to it from south-west

Author: Koshak (Sacramento, USA), 03-04-2014 04:54 Like
Great map
Despite of all the complains, the map is wonderful and playable. Yes, purble can't deside where to go after he releaces the prisoner, but I went back and didn't let him, and took his DD scroll.

And thanks for that huge pile of gold, it did make game more fun (I won't tell where it is though). It was a good treat. MORE GAMES LIKE THAT please. Thanks.

Author: alukim (Slovakia), 03-03-2014 21:15
The Game bug
the game has a bug once purple player (com) releases the hero from the prison. His turn never ends..

Nostalgic writes:
13-04-2014 23:33

I meant to respond to alukim(Slovakia)

Author: MiuMiu (Faraway, Kingdom), 22-02-2014 17:59
a player's feedback
+ good for somewhat experienced players. Just like it was mentioned earlier, lack of some resources at the beginning poses a much greater challenge if you play it on Impossible.
+ Good map design, the action develops really fast and players are easily connected to each other, yet starting positions are somewhat secluded that you have the time to prepare
+ storyline

- fly/DD availability. To make it even worse, some artifacts granting these spells are accessible from an earlier game (just kill lots of level 5 in one location). I can't really understand the justification of turning off town portal/water walk, yet leave DD/fly on.
- Some minor map bugs (like that +6 Behemoth event)

Author: Excuse Me (Sosnowiec, Poland), 13-02-2014 15:22
Cool map, but...
Nice map but there are several bugs that ruin the whole scenario :/
Every day I get 30+ behemoths :/
Events should be fixed :)

Kingpin (Poland) writes:
13-02-2014 20:15

f

Gdzie ten bug z behemotami jest?

doomer writes:
15-02-2014 01:32

bug location

70x74

Author: kashalot, 13-02-2014 02:17 Like
nice
very good gameplaying

Author: Kingpin (Poland), 12-02-2014 15:27
Great multiplayer map
Clearly, a lot of good work has gone into this masterpiece. Every fraction has its own story and a different way of playing. Action starts early, but the game will take long to complete. Relative resource scarcity will test your resource management skills, and if you play on impossible mode, the computers actually pose a challenge. Lots of seer's huts and towns to capture - what more could you ask for?

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy