Author: Giuseff (italy), 16-04-2024 17:12

where is ORB? - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

LOL... there ar a lot of place where summin boat... more info? u have a pic?heeeeelppppppp more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 16-04-2024 12:53

Second plot - Пять Сюжетов - Аварус/Five Plots - Avarus - Heroes 4 map

The second plot was too difficult for me, so I had to stop playing this beautuful designed map. Sorry for you, sorry for me more...

Author: Svampthing (Sweden), 16-04-2024 12:01

very good map - The Pen and the Sword - Heroes 3 map

Great map! not impossible to play, but still a challenge. You can tell a lot of thought went into creating it. more...

Author: wasilix , 16-04-2024 11:57

Сложность в сравнении с другими картами - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Интересно было бы знать, насколько сложна карта по-вашему мнению (субъективному мнению и автора, и игрока) в сравнении с другими известными картами за коричневого и за других игроков. Возможно, приходит на ум какой-нибудь пример другой карты схожей по сложности.

more...

Author: Bilbo's Table (Moscow), 16-04-2024 09:21

Green tent - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

need to get to the lizardfolk village more...

Author: Bilbo's Table (Moscow), 16-04-2024 09:19

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за отзыв! Да, игра за коричневого подразумевала более высокий уровень сложности и расширенный сюжет. more...

Author: pantarhei (Poland), 15-04-2024 23:14

kp - Lord of The Rings 3.0 - Heroes 3 map

Jak zdobyles KP? Jedyne ktore widze jest tam gdzie kwadrat z niebieska obramowka. more...

Author: Vrag , 15-04-2024 20:57

Переиграл!) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Играл за оплот, месяце на 3-4 запер компьютеров около гарнизонов, сам зачищал карту)) сейчас идёт 5й или 6й месяц, вот пробил гарнизон к синему, теперь дело за красным) Не знаю что будет дальше, но в отличии от коричневого в карту играть намного проще) more...

Author: Рашид , 15-04-2024 19:00

Супер карта! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Карта очень интересная!
Стартуем в начале – Коркес сразу убегает, зеленых драконов одну битву выигрывает – и потом … И он вначале основной для быстрого старта, т.к. один сразу накаченный…
Сер Мюллих проходит свои битвы до конца – там на 2м месяце можно дойти до своего замка, но он не обязателен…
more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 15-04-2024 17:47

Walkthrough - The legend of ZELDA - Heroes 4 map

No, there isn't. Keep trying. I'm sure nothing is wrong with this map. Advice: download the improved version of this map, added on 16-01-2023 by Caseneuve more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 15-04-2024 02:34

bad map - Brothers of Mercy and War - Heroes 3 map

dont waste your time playing this bad map more...

Author: Didi (France), 15-04-2024 02:16

Help - The legend of ZELDA - Heroes 4 map

Is there a Walktrough of this map somewhere? I'm stuck I can't manage to progress, I don't know where to go, and I didn't manage to solve the 10 red oracle puzzles. more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 14-04-2024 23:55

stuck - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

how to get green keymaster tent? more...

Author: Vrag , 14-04-2024 19:15

Нужно меньше! - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Карта мне показалась скучной, просто огромные пространства, куча беготни, никакого челленджа нет, в общем самая обычная карта! Городской портал, конечно частично спасает ситуацию, без него можно было бы совсем придушиться. Прорисовку пустой точно не назвать, автор старался. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about 3 hoch Smash - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map 3 hoch Smash - heroes 3 mapsDownload map 3 hoch Smash - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> 3 hoch Smash

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Language: German
This is the first map I (along with frifix, who added an awesome story and enhanced the map overall, go check out his other pieces ^^) ever made, and up to today it is the only map which is not a part of the ~Marods of Damelon~ series (Challenge Maps), which also means that this map is much more enjoyable/relaxing to play than my other pieces. It still contains many riddles, though.

Added: 12-10-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The Dragon Shadow | Abetment | Malkoto-Pise-2 | Népek háborúja

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 05-08-2017 22:56
Problems with map's passability - 3 hoch Smash
The Subterranean Gate in 41.107.1 doesn't have exit on the other side of the map so the path is blocked. Looks like this map wasn't tested properly. The same story as with Bug-Race and Rise of the Sun King.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
06-08-2017 21:49

+ - 3 hoch Smash

Well no, it has no functional purpose, as the message nearby tells "we just escaped from hell". So it is atmospheric only.

But I agree that such unusual puzzles can confuse the player, in this matter wog is so much better, allowing to change one object properties thus not overfill the "validate map" report.

Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine) writes:
07-08-2017 10:42

3 hoch Smash - 3 hoch Smash

That's strange. Is it possible to finish this map? If yes, I'll try to find the way with map editor and prospector somehow.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
07-08-2017 13:36

+ - 3 hoch Smash

Nautilus is reputed to be top mapmaker, so there is no doubt all his maps are 200% tested. Myself I couldn't finish a single map from him, too difficult for me. But there were no problems of design or bugs.

07-08-2017 17:01

bugs - 3 hoch Smash

I had a talk with RoseKavalier on the matter of "Bug-Race" and "Rise of the Sun King". He also thinks that some moments need to be fixed in these maps. It's a pity that Nautilus didn't answer via e-mail. The maps are really difficult so there is no 100 % certainty if some problematic moments are bugs or not.

07-08-2017 21:58

3 Hoch Smash - 3 hoch Smash

I examined the map carefully. Yes, the main critical problem of the map is the absence of the subterranean gate on the other side - the place with the ahgel wings and redwood observatory to the right (there we also have bugged passage - no need to give tunic of the cyclops king to the guard).

I circled the place where the subterranean gate should be.

3 Hoch Smash - 3 hoch Smash

Author: dragon of order (aix, France), 03-09-2014 00:49
stuck after the 7 lands conquered
great map but how do I get after the 7 lands conquest. Im at beginning month 6, looks like you need smashdownhill fpr quests but he's not in the tavern of the conflux

Author: tobias (Vienna), 25-08-2014 17:20
Walkthrough
It would be awesome if somebody would make a walktrough

Author: Oblivious (Thessaloniki, Greece), 28-06-2014 17:04
Translation
Please somebody translate that map in english!

Author: attackernone (Netherlands), 09-04-2014 22:07
After killing Nautilus
Hi,

Thanks for a very nice map.
Where should I go after killing 7 (6) sins and Nautilus.

I think I need a one way monolith, but can't find it anywhere

Author: Adrian (Brasov, Romania), 05-04-2014 16:07
English version ?
Hello,
I dont understand deutch language :) Is there any english version of this map ?

Author: myth7676 (canada), 03-04-2014 18:43
clues
where to find Equestrian's Gloves and Boots of Speed to open guard?

Author: Artem (Kiev, Ukraine), 24-03-2014 10:10
Die Wache
How to defeat blue hero Die Wache with about 100 dwarfs? What shell I do?

Author: cinic, 15-03-2014 12:11
bad map
Just another not-a-strategy-but-R PG bad. Abandoned after few first turns.

Nautilus (Vienna) writes:
15-03-2014 12:21

re

That's just what I stated in the description. I try to cover most aspects in all of my maps, so yes, storytelling is a major part of it. Especially the first few turns however require much strategy.

Stay tuned for my next map, it will satisfy your "strategy-needs ".

Greets

Andrei (Romania) writes:
16-03-2014 11:28

questions for map maker

what heroes should be released in the first day with diamond golem? you can release only 2 out of the existing 4 heroes.
then, after i capture first town, should i defeat the blue hero or let him open the border gates?
how can i use the tome of air magic because the cursed ground doesnt allow me to.
thanks.

17-03-2014 18:37

Re

Darf hero and Speed hero (lower right First then upper left)
Dont know the bieder gate youre talking about there Are mayn ^^
Go back

Greets

Andrei (Romania) writes:
17-03-2014 19:10

re

I released the two heroes that you mentioned, but how can I defeat the necromancer with armageddon with 200 dwarves? With which hero should I attack him? I have the boots of magic resistance, but he kills me with implosion on his second round.

Author: Stryker, 13-03-2014 20:38 Like
Review 2
I started newly the map, map still superb but became much harder along with the updates it seems. Just defeated Madame Light, now moving on!

15-03-2014 12:26

re

Are you registered on drachenwald as well?
Please keep your reviews coming, I'll be reading them with pleasure :)

Author: hero, 07-03-2014 13:06
something wrong
Finish in one day, first. Just defeat PowerMaster with hero SmashDownhil!
Whats happen?

Stryker writes:
13-03-2014 20:35

wow

How were you able to manage that? I started new the map but is just not possible to me...

15-03-2014 12:23

Re

This should not be possible. I'll check on it again but am rather sure on this matter...

Greets

hero writes:
15-03-2014 14:08

wog

When playing on WOG and attack first, the opponent has 0 0 99 99, not 99 99 99 99 :)

15-03-2014 14:46

re

That's an option as well I guess :)

Greets

EMPShockwave (Amoy, China) writes:
15-03-2014 14:46

Not for WoG

Never play an RPG style SoD map in WoG, at least don't Wogify it. It will ruin the map.

Author: Stryker, 06-03-2014 22:19
Excellent
I played this map when it first came out and I still remember how great it was. I only played the older version, but still I consider to play the map again.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy