Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Rise of the Sun King - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Rise of the Sun King - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Rise of the Sun King - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Rise of the Sun King

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

"If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One and I am become Death, the shatterer of worlds." J.R.Oppenheimer

Added: 25-09-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Fourclover Island | Oceans Away | Gold Rush | A New Adveture Part 1

| 1-30 | 31-37 |

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 28-01-2024 22:40
Hello to bad informed creator - Rise of the Sun King
“Now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds”. These words, from the Sanskrit scriptural text the Bhagavad Gita.These verses refer to the sublime form, “Vishwarupa”, Lord Krishna takes in the Bhagavad Gita when he reveals his divine nature to the warrior prince, Arjuna.

“Who are you?” asks Arjuna.

“I am Time,” replies Krishna, “powerful destroyer of worlds, grown immense here to annihilate these men”.Hello to bad plagiat of Oppenheimer."This contest has to be the dumbest
thing I've ever seen"
-H. Cosell

Author: J0NTE (Sverige), 15-08-2021 05:45
Fixed? - Rise of the Sun King
Has this map still not been fixed?
Many people are eagerly waiting to play it.

wasilix writes:
16-08-2021 09:31

Apparently map has been updated - Rise of the Sun King

It seems that the map has been fixed. The thing is that apparently the update hasn't been uploaded here. Look a few replies below (i.e., comments with teal background), there is a link to an updated map.

J0NTE (Sverige) writes:
17-08-2021 05:41

RoK - Rise of the Sun King

hello and thanks for your reply. I found the new download and map works to launch for me, but some friends have issue. Map crashes on launching even. But is this version final and works 100% you think?

wasilix writes:
17-08-2021 12:14

- - Rise of the Sun King

I'm sorry, but I have no idea. I have never tried playing Nautilus' maps, because they are exceedingly hard for me. For now I'm not brave enough to even try them, so all I'm left with is to look at them as a piece of amazing H3 art both in esthetics and clever design.

´78934534 (Sverige) writes:
23-08-2021 19:47

Not working. - Rise of the Sun King

According to a reliable source, the map is NOT working still ( even on that site)

Author: Ondrik (Czech republic), 08-05-2021 14:18
Map problem - Rise of the Sun King
I have a problem, every time I start this map, it crashes right away. All other maps work normally. I also have an HD mod installed and I tried to reinstall Heroes. None of this helped. I'd like to try this map, it looks great, so if anyone knows a solution to this problem, I'd appreciate it.

Also if it helps, here is the crash log:
[HOMM3 HD CRASH LOG]

Log
{
compability_dir = C: GOG Games Homm3 ERA HoMM 3 Complete _HD3_Data Compability #com_en
EXE_VERSION & SOD
SUCCESS: DO PARALLEL
No Files.ini for 'C: GOG Games Homm3 ERA HoMM 3 Complete _HD3_Data Compability #com_en'

}

Author: ChallengeMap (Canada), 15-10-2020 20:00
Is the map playable? - Rise of the Sun King
I have watched all the videos on youtube for this map and have read a handful of comments but I still ve not come to the conclusion as to if this map is playable.The hero Der Operator apparently does not complete his quest even when you successfully do not kill any of his units. Just wondering if anyone (without cheats) has played this map for a long length. Youtube has the first day as a walkthrough but apparently the rest of the map is unplayable because of a few bugs. This seems a shame for one of the most visually appealing challenge maps. Maybe someone knows different..?

wenwell (Russia) writes:
16-10-2020 18:22

Rise of the Sun King - Rise of the Sun King

You can read a lently list of bugs on heroescommunity forum in the topic of this map. This is more than enough to get the rough idea how "playable" this map in the actual version. Well, "playable" is not the same as "beatable" , so...

Author: wenwell, 14-01-2019 01:21
Completed - Rise of the Sun King
Completed this map on 2.2.1 (time does not matter, lazy playstyle).

Obviously, map need a lot of testing. Strategy in a nutshell:

1. First of all you need to generate right save. Start bonus - 6 sulfur, 6 gemms or 6 mercury (most rare resources), fly in magic guild (Zauberberg) and good drop from windmill (be aware of horrible pseudorandomness, btw).

2. We're using only Mr.Fat route. All other heroes keep standing still. After freeing Metataxer from the prison our main goal is to dig out a safe zone. I mention this on other site and say once more - in this map when you dig a hole on certain terrain (grass as example) this hole block a path. So, we're dig out about 7 holes to keep ass in safety.

3. Clear all the zone around Zauberberg, take resources and stuff.

4. My initial goal been to take all needed resources for 5 Magic Guild from windmill but this plan is turn out to be too long and boring so I decide to take down enemies rampart and use his market. MeisterSause has been defeated on 1.4.4 with autocombat, he just keep seating in his castle without opening quest guard (otherwise, it's possible to get a market a few weeks earlier). You can buy most of his army after this - 14 gold dragons, 45 grand elfs eth.

5. After learning a fly there's a few options how to finish this map. I dont want to drag this too long so one of the fastest way is using repeateble event bug in 18.41.1 where we can get a 3000 magogs, stats and more army (Der.Operator zone).Other way to beat it but without using bugs - defeat a Sonnenkцnig (easy fight) and collect magogs from pandora boxes. Digging hole strategy is also optional, you can hide in Little Cof castle and keep visiting windmill each week for 5 GM building. No bugs, no digging, but too long and boring.

Anyway, I reccomend to play Mr.Fate route even without "Digging" strategy and regardless of some harsh bugs in a map which prevent it to play normally. You cannot get important skills from wich huts and so on. On other side, it's quite enjoyable with a right mindset - you need to be aware of some randomness in fights and AI behaviours, a last one is much more important. Keep in chech what AI doing and where is he intendet to go. It could be controlled till a certain extend.

Some tips for serious game (spoiler lol):

1. Dragon cliff could be take on 3 day without mana using. Haste/Prayer roll to take speed initiative and bait enemy.

2. All nearby creatures could be defeated in first week, even a touchest one - griffons. Just use one gold dragon and two unicors (blindness roll required) to keep in safe genie and shooting units.

3. TrunkenDieb - you need to get artillery for initiative and seat in rampart, use trick with firewall, 41 grand elves, Crack 13 lvl, some units to bait and 70 mana - more than enought with a right roll to beat his 9 angels (they must be in one stack)

4. General Broce, DasBrausbier - easy fights, destroy catapult and shoot'em up in 1000+ rounds, keep imp to suck a mana. Huge amount of exp awaits you.

More detailed review in Russian (remove a gaps for access):http://forum .heroesworld. ru/showpost. php?p=1137 446&postcou nt=2631

Andras (Romannia) writes:
14-12-2020 21:01

Map reworked - Rise of the Sun King

Hello.
I see that you like tips type of maps and want to let you know that the author did fix all of the bugs in his new version.
You can download the map from his website https://sites.googl e.com/site/biobo bslaboratory/games/h eroes -3/nautilus-maps
I would really hope that we can someday see a solution for this map.... it's just sad that such a great map is not as appreciated as it should be.

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 05-09-2018 23:30
1 Day - Rise of the Sun King
I've made a walkthrough of the 1 day of this map :)

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=3kG9fzAU pZY

Author: Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine), 22-08-2017 14:39
One simple question - Rise of the Sun King
Is there anyone who completed this map?

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
22-08-2017 17:36

+ - Rise of the Sun King

Should first ask is anyone who finished the first day :)

Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine) writes:
22-08-2017 17:43

111 - Rise of the Sun King

First day wasn't too difficult :) But the hero called Der Operator refuses to move. Looks like it can be critical in the future.

Author: Corn, 30-05-2017 12:04
Crash problem - Rise of the Sun King
Hello, I presume that the game is awesome ,but I cant load it. I mean that , my screen is freeze when I try to start the map. I put the special folder in data, than map in map folder. May be something is missing.Can you help me, if some of you is had the same problem .Thank you very much in advance :)

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
30-05-2017 15:12

Works fine - Rise of the Sun King

Try the author's latest version over there: (remove spaces added by maps4heroes)
https://sites.google .com/site/biobobslab oratory/games/heroes -3/nautilus-maps

If you are not using the HDmod, try that. If it still doesn't work, the problem might be on your side (mod interference, extra file...). You can try debugging to figure what causes the problem or reinstall Heroes3 to see if that fixes it.

Author: Andras (Iasi, Romania), 13-01-2016 22:42
Map not working properly - Rise of the Sun King
The hero with the name "Der Operator" is not doing his job and opening the gates...
also i dont know how to beat 2 death knights with 1 serpent fly and 15 spell point so that the hero "Mr. Fat" can get to rampart castle in 1 day?
I did win every other fight.
With "Boneman" i was left with 88 mana after fight with 200 grad elf...(too much mana in my opinion just to face 20 trees after that).
Not going to vote now because map still has some bugs ... but the nice scenery and ideas do deserve a 10.

15-01-2016 04:55

Updated version - Rise of the Sun King

There's a more recent version at Biobob's site as poster below wrote.
https://sites.google .com/site/biobobslab oratory/games/heroes -3/nautilus-maps

The Fly+Sharpshooter fight vs. Death Knights is all about positioning correctly and getting Morale 32 times. The 'hidden' soil below clover is swamp so Serpent Fly has speed advantage. The setup takes 2~3 rounds but finishing the fight can take 20 minutes :(

Andras writes:
15-01-2016 20:37

Thanks - Rise of the Sun King

Hello.
First i would like to thank you for the link because i did try to find his website but with no luck(maybe because i used Nautilus in search engine on not Biobob).
I did see that serpent fly has the soil advantage, but i don't use mods so fights take a lot of time. Can you give the coordinates for the 2~3 rounds setup in fight?

Thanks - Rise of the Sun King

15-01-2016 22:50

Here - Rise of the Sun King

I don't have saves anymore so I just edited the map to start at this fight for demo.

The first step is in accompanying image: set formation to tight.

Album: http://imgur.com/a/1 3dGF

Remaining steps are in album, but if you really want coordinates:

SF: Serpent fly
SS: Sharpshooter
W: wait

T1
SF W
SS W
SS K7
SF H6

T2
SF W
SS W
SS B7
SF A7

T3 same as T1
T4 same as T2

etc.

Here - Rise of the Sun King

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Sofia, Bulgaria), 22-12-2015 11:27
WOW WOW WOW Probably the best map ever - Rise of the Sun King
Nautilus you are evil genius. I dont even want to think how much time you spend doing this map but thank you for it. I wanted mao like Wayfarer but this one might be even better :-). Just started it last nigh and still on day one but I love it. Wondering if you made English version yet though. I passed all day one but Mr. Fat fight with dead knights which with no mods on my SoD will take me forever :-( so maybe a save for day 2 will help me dearly + Der Operator does not want to move and open the guard.

Momchil Ivanov (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
22-12-2015 12:24

geeezeeeee - Rise of the Sun King

I found newer v24.2 from your website of the map so i started again but over 100 reloads so far on first battle and still can not get the bloody stone gaze. Will try later on as I think my luck run out.

Author: pokie (Singapore), 05-01-2015 21:55
german
is the wall of german text help in aiding in the game ?

very stucked on day 1...

Nautilus (Vienna) writes:
05-02-2015 22:53

re

Where are you stuck?

Greets

Chevacc (rus) writes:
24-03-2016 17:11

UUuuuh - Rise of the Sun King

help me please. Share video on Youtube for the first day) how can I kill 600 more harpies with 1 hobbit? How can I kill 4 dragons, if they cast and killing my ifrit?? aghrr

Author: Hayven (Poland), 27-12-2014 17:48 Like
Language
Hey, this map looks fantastic! I love riddles and puzzles as well as RPG-like maps. This one looks brilliant. However, there's one thing that makes me upset - I can understand only very basic German and don't like checking everything at Google Translate. Is it maybe possible to make an english version of it?

30-12-2014 23:32

re

I am currently translating it, but at the moment I don't find all too much time to do it properly. It will be released sometimes in the future however! Thanks for your kind words!

Greets

Author: Nikos (Greece), 22-11-2014 02:03
Trolling
Hi. I think that there is a problem with the "Der Operator" hero because he doesn't open the quest guards above him although my player (Giro) lost the battle to him without killing any of his troops on the first day. I also noted that after I capture the Neu-Huegeleisen town, I cannot have access to it by pointing to it with the cursor -it doesn't turn to a town icon- and by right-clicking I only get shrub. I can access the town only by clicking on its icon on the town list on the right. Strange...

Nautilus writes:
13-12-2014 18:14

re

The second is for sure intended (it's because I made the one bonettowilesonsistin g only of the entrance, so not to
spoil the minimap)

I wasn't able to recreate the first issue, I will investigate once I find time...

Greets

PS: mobile keyboard screws some words up

Author: Nikos (Greece), 14-11-2014 02:19
Harpy Hags
The battle with the Harpy Hags is very clever but also very difficult! I am still trying. : - ( Once more congratulations!

Author: h3, 06-11-2014 03:38
this is bad
ok.. this map is bad! it is all based on luck and restarting and reloading over and over again so you can get a ***** luck like stone gaz at the start. this isnt about skill its just a riddle and ***** annoying. sad but true!

Author: deep, 05-11-2014 17:11
another set of riddles, not strategy
riddles at the very first turn :(

06-11-2014 00:18

re

See it like that: Fun comes first, only after that the work!

Greets

Author: Nikos (Greece), 03-11-2014 23:14
Riddle King
I suppose a more appropriate name for this map would be "Rise of the Riddle King"! I am still one the first day trying to figure out what I have to do. I am font of these type of maps and this one is really perfect! Congratulations!!!

03-11-2014 23:22

re

Nothing makes me happier than people who appreciate those kinds of maps! I'll keep them coming...

Greets

PS: Don't forget to choose wood and ore bonus at the start!

Nikos (Greece) writes:
05-11-2014 03:15

Not possible!

Hi! I had already read about that hint but I thought it was not correct because I couldn't choose ore and wood as starting bonus. I just realised that I have to choose a right starting town for wood and ore to become available"
I also noticed that the map is listed three times on the available scenarios list and the two additional scenarios under the same name sometimes cause a critical error at the beginning of the game and it crashes. I checked that I have only one map file in the maps folder. Mysterious...

05-11-2014 17:03

re

Don't know the origin of the showing up three times, strange.It is most likely what Salamandre thinks, and connected to me only using hd mod while creating maps, this had been a bother before...

Originally,I tried to keep it quite hidden that wood and ore were chooseable. I thought that most would figure it out when starting. Then, slowly, day 1 became quite long...

Greets

Author: lucian (Romania), 29-10-2014 14:06
dread knights
thanks Valery, the solution with the mummy slipped my mind. of course, death ripple against swordsmen with sharphooter and serpent fly in the garison.
let me know when you find the solution with the 2 dread knights. mr fat has 15 spell points left, just enough to cast destroy undead, but he would also need a huge amount of spell power for it to take effect. otherwise, i see it impossible to beath 2 dread knights with 1 sharp, 1 serpent and 1 mummy.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 29-10-2014 00:00 Like
mummy
You have to recruit one mummy before, as you will need it vs swordsmen. Then the battle is easy. But don't rejoice, you will be blocked 2 battles later, already 5 days that I try to kill the 2 death knights from Pandora with 1 sharpshooter and fail.

Author: lucian (Romania), 28-10-2014 21:17
mr fat
how can i beat 3 royal griffins with 1 sharpshooter and 1 serpent fly?
at the altar of sacrifice mr fat has to sacrifice only his sword or the other artifacts as well? is level 4 hero enough?

Author: Nautilus (Vienna), 25-10-2014 00:24
re
There you've got all your wishes to be true:
http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=39892&pagenum ber=2

Author: Wicker (Prague), 25-10-2014 00:18
Harpies vs hobbit
How is this sh*t even possible?:D i dont have even enough mana to kill harpies by firewall a get them to return to firewall i casted last turn is just impossible for me...

Wicker (Prague) writes:
29-10-2014 15:48

14 Swordsman

Any ideas? cant figure out how to kill them with one mummy, sharpshooter and fly...

Wicker (Prague) writes:
29-10-2014 16:00

Stupid

Ok, im stupid :D

lucian (Romania) writes:
29-10-2014 16:37

mummy

leave sharp and serpent in garison and fight swordsmen with mummy and death ripple ;) after battle take bake from garison sharp and serpent

lucian (Romania) writes:
29-10-2014 16:41

sucks

it kind of sucks that map maker didnt warn us to pick special bonus wood and ore. after all the riddles and battles from day one, i cannot buy spell book in castle to defend the attack of sir lock :(

05-11-2014 17:04

re

I will see what can be done to push the player into choosing the right bonus...

Greets

Author: Wicker (Prague), 23-10-2014 00:20
Ok
Ok did it :D i must admit that this is very interesting solution. Well played

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 23-10-2014 00:16 Like
h
I was also confused until Nautilus told me I am aiming the bad target with berserk (was keeping cast on angels).

From then I understood what to do. Is a very interesting battle.

Author: Wicker (Prague), 23-10-2014 00:13
Angles
Thats strange because i dont see a reason why stone gaze should help...

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 22-10-2014 23:40 Like
efreet
In fact, you must combine medusas and efreets special abilities to be able to win this. Is a 4 seconds battle once you know what to do.

Author: Wicker (Prague), 22-10-2014 22:07
Angles
Looks like im really getting old, gave it few tries and then gave up. I noticed you can combine elixir of life, but efreet cant survive one hit nonetheless. Looks like great map though.

Author: Nikos (Greece), 19-10-2014 21:22
English translation
I see that some players aren't familiar with German. So, if you ever decide to translate this map (or any other) to English and you need assistance, I volunteer!

19-10-2014 22:33

re

I could not request that much I guess, there is a lot of text in this map ^^ Thank you anyways, but maybe you could help me in another way:

Is the import/export text feature working for you in the editor? If it does, I could send you the translated text and you just import it. For me it never works...

Greets

Nikos (Greece) writes:
20-10-2014 02:05

Case solved (?!)

At first I could only import to a map the txt file I exported from the specific map. After many tries I found out that the maps must be exactly the same. I made a map with a scroll at 1,1 with the message "q". I exported a txt file. Then I created a new map with the same scroll but with the message "a". I imported the txt file from the first map and the scroll message became "q"! Try it yourself and if you don't make it, I'll be glad to help!

20-10-2014 16:19

re

Do you mean that the amount of letters has to be the same? D:

Nikos (Greece) writes:
20-10-2014 18:00

?

No, the problem is not the number of letters. To use the export/import feature there must be two identical maps. I just made two identical maps and I was able to swap all the messages. I also changed the messages of the saved txt. file using notepad and when I imported the text back, the messages on the map changed too. So I suppose you have to export the text, translate it and import it back without making any changes to the map.

21-10-2014 17:48

re

Nice,I will try it!

Greets

Author: Nautilus (Vienna), 19-10-2014 13:49
Grats
Well done! I just realized that this version is missing one fight in the beginning (after this fight should be fight against 35 enchanters), but I guess you will be fine without it :P

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 19-10-2014 12:40 Like
pic
Looks like we can attach pic now?
pic

| 1-30 | 31-37 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy