Author: Karolína (Česko), 29-03-2024 12:11

Good adventure - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I enjoy this map a lot, but I am stuck right now - I defeated Arantir and all green players, but they just keep spawning from the last town (the Ninurta-Usur). Nothing happened after I defeated Arantir, the blockage is still there, I don't know what to do. I can fly there with angelwings for in more...

Author: Solmyr , 29-03-2024 11:43

Note for SOD plugin users - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

Make sure to have the "Original Obstacles" setting enabled (so it's a checkmark), otherwise some fights become impossible! For example, the first red dragon fight against the harpy. more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hey there, thanks for playing! The border guards are a completely optional route, I don't think using instant travel will cause much of a problem. If you bypass it like that.

That being said, there's probably other instant travel issues on the map (like bypassing the tunnel guards), so
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:26

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Or sail through the blue gate, navigate through whirlwinds and there is a magical shrine with waterwalk spell. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:02

Word from an author - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

This maps plays very differently from other heroes maps as it works more like a giant puzzle, where you gain major advantage by finding tents, creating composite artifacts, completing quests and mist of the time you win by finding the grail in the end.
The movement is restricted a lot (with the exc
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:39

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Alternatively you can obtain boots of levitation from the questgiver in the top left corner of the picture. He will trade them for one titan. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:34

Wlkousz - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

To get to the angel wings you need to unlock the castle, where you can build a ship to cross water that is hidden underneath the mist. more...

Author: Ok sang , 29-03-2024 05:40

Ok - Gelu and Hota - Heroes 3 map

Ok more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:43

Great map but hard - Turns - Heroes 3 map

This is a good map. Took me several attempts before I have finally won the game. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:42

waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Use waterwalk to get to the light blue tent and you can learn the spell from a castle. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:40

So-so - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Tried this map. Wow this map is so time consuming because there are so many colored gates that you cannot pass until you find a tent. I have already won the game but didn't bother finishing off this map as it got really boring trying to get to all of the tents. Some corridors are impassable to more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 23:16

instant trip - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hello, I am playing with your map but there is a small problem.. Some areas are protected by guards with keys (red, blue, and..) The player must find the masters of the keys to be able to cross the passages.. but you left the magic instant travel (magic spell dimension door) Is this voluntary? Thank more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The 5th element - episode three - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The 5th element - episode three - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The 5th element - episode three - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The 5th element - episode three

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The four beautiful sorceress, who recently graduated and survived the too hard final magician exam have become full rank Magic user, when suddenly new complications came to sight. It seems that the exam was just a walk in the park compared to the trial that awaits them now.

Added: 31-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Trap of Bumpy | Astrogonia | The Ancient City | The Scavenger Hunt

Author: Anna (Ukraine), 24-06-2020 19:12 Like
Lightning man whirlpool issue - The 5th element - episode three
Hi, i have an isuue with Lightning Man going into whirlpool in the Horn of the Abyss version, my troops get damaged but I can't transport anywhere, is there any solution?

Maggie writes:
02-12-2020 11:06

Same issue - The 5th element - episode three

I have the same problem! Is there any way to solve it? :(

Maggie writes:
02-12-2020 11:29

Solved this issue - The 5th element - episode three

I had to delete and put again the whirpools in the map editor, it works this way.... (Also deleted favourable winds from around the whirpools, not sure which helped :D )
The thing is, now I have to restart...

Author: Traian (România), 12-11-2019 13:01
Everything you need to complete this map!!!! - The 5th element - episode three
Attention. Cast wiew Earth to find all the artefacts. To finish this map easy before to go to the underground with Luna in the curse area to defeat skeletons you need to town portal and take the boots of levitation en give the boots to Xena . Xena need the boots of levitation to cross back the water en defeat Lord heart to escape with Luna from the underground. Attention !!! Just after you take the light blue tent , with Nela kill the black Knights from the gate. If u wait long time will be legions and u can't defeat them.(normally the black Knights will yo in you) Do not transfer the artefacts from the others hero. To kill inferno castle and the familiars transfer some Titans with Luna to have more powerful hero and the bring back the Titans after. Go with Luna in the underground just before complete all this. Be careful. Read everything from the quests.

Author: JK, 13-10-2019 01:43
5th element trilogy review - The 5th element - episode three
At first, those three maps really looked like something I'd like. However, reality once again reminded me how I should shove my "likes" somewhere deep and never even think about taking them out.
First map of trilogy is easily the best. It has interesting, bit silly story, 4 main heroines (form my experience, story-based maps with heroine taking the lead are rarity), interesting structure and good gameplay. There were few hitches along the way, but nothing too bad.
Second map, however, got plenty worse, mainly thanks to Ignissa's retarded route. It's very bad design to have one of four simultaneously played routes so prone to fuck ups. Unless you keep 15-20 saves, it's very easy to get yourself a restart situation, and restarting those maps, sadly, is not exactly fun, as there's barely any deviation from predetermined route. Plus, story was kinda weird, with only Neela actually interacting with her choosen one. Ignissa and Aurora just, well, they kinda know their boys exist, but that's it.
I hoped that third map would fix situation, and author would consider high and low points of his previous two maps, but sadly - it is easily worst map of trilogy. Not only it's a rehash of first map (story reasons or not, it's pretty lazy, and many events are more or less copied from first map word to word (although this may be fault of translator?)), the gameplay seems to have decided to ramp up bullshit by eleven.
Firstly - what's up with random heroes? Who's Luna? Where did she come from? It's easy to assume she's just a player-controlled NPC to show how Lord Haart does his evil stuff, but bam, turns out she's required! Have fun replaying all those starter fights one more time.
Escape sequences, while not awful, have too many little things that may fuck your run over. Forgot to get boots of levitation on one of those restarts? Too bad, restart again after finding out month later you don't have them.
Xena's route is dreadfully boring as for the most part, it's just mages shooting skeletons.
Neela's route is atrocious amount of timewasting with auxillary hero swimming around - only to find another auxillary hero that comes back to solve the puzzle and be forgotten.
Aurora's route obviously expects you to have her fight all those peasants, story-wise, but it's obviously has to be her helper so he can amass liches.
Ignissa's route is probably most fun, if it wasn't ending with whole lot of waiting around for peasants, and then - until your other aux hero goes to get another door open.
All of this comes to single point - this map's difficulty is build around trial and error, which is NOT how you make something difficult.

Author: julia (Germany), 16-04-2019 11:39
light blue tent - The 5th element - episode three
where can i find light blue tent?
i defeated githanoa, but cannot go further and also not free eriel

Maggie writes:
10-12-2020 16:51

How?! - The 5th element - episode three

I already found the tent with different heroes but I just can't access them.... Having the light blue tent behind a light blue boarder guard?! :(
I'm soooo stuck, please, help me how to get the efreet sultans to get through the gate with Ignissa... Or who is the one supposed to visit the light blue tent first?
HEEELP :'(

Author: JKay (Hue), 15-08-2016 22:09 Like
How can get Purple keymaster! - The 5th element - episode three
I'm stuck.I already have Josephine, kill Githanoa, Kill Little Witch, kill Saruman.
But how can I defeat Sorsal, where I can find him.

JKay (Hue) writes:
16-08-2016 20:01

How can I find Orb of the Firmament to defeat Dragon - The 5th element - episode three

Finally, I nearly complete all quest guard.
But I can't get Orb of the Firmament.
Where I can get it. Please! help me

Author: Kai, 23-05-2016 23:59
Luved the map - The 5th element - episode three
Loved the map. Took a decent amount of time, and I very much enjoyed it!

Author: allan, 06-05-2016 17:29
Do I Need Angellic Alliance to Complete This Map? - The 5th element - episode three
I think I exchanged armor of wonder for armor of the damned in one of the seer hut.

Kai writes:
24-05-2016 00:00

Yoù don`t need Angellic Alliance - The 5th element - episode three

No, you don`t. You can safely continue.

Author: Fritzi, 12-01-2016 00:00
Clover of fortune and aurora. - The 5th element - episode three
Just need the last pieces to finish this puzzel. Where u get clover of fortune? and How am i suppose to get aurora down to open the quest guard for finishing vial of dragon blood. Rly want to finish it all :P

Kai writes:
21-05-2016 01:15

Response - The 5th element - episode three

The clover of fortune can be found at Xena`s labyrinth, above the chessboard. I`ts in the green area, just look a bit. :)

JKay (Hue) writes:
16-08-2016 20:06

Orb of the firmament - The 5th element - episode three

Did you need to get Orb of the Firmament?
because I can't find it. Please, help me

Author: Trent, 27-11-2015 09:36
Githanothoa - The 5th element - episode three
I'm Stuck!
I am really overpowered by Githanothoa. I have approx. 1200 Power Lich's and barely make a scratch on her. I've tried several tactics and can not defeat her. Am I missing something? What is the best way to go about defeating her?
Unfortunately I am at the point where her defeat is all that is stopping me from proceeding with the map.

Trent writes:
27-11-2015 09:38

Githanothoa - The 5th element - episode three

(I also have Bow of Sharp Shooter and Orb of Inhibition)

Kicferk writes:
27-11-2015 11:42

Hero - The 5th element - episode three

You need a hero with archery, and tactics. Otherwise you need a first move to block your liches and later clone them. I suggest getting a few Arch Devils from dwellings ;)

It might be easier to face her in town, either on defence or in siege.

Cheers

Author: Magix (Umeå), 15-10-2015 05:28
Finally finished it! - The 5th element - episode three
Great map and great effort put into making it, can be really frustrating getting through the map since it's a real puzzle which forced me to a few restarts. I´m just wondering if it was a oversight that you don't have to assemble the Power of the Dragon Father (did it anyway but kept it) and the ability to attack Lord Haart with Xena and her crazy defence? You still got the Boots of Levitation from the swamp and you can use the path Neela ran in the beginning.

Author: dusik, 13-10-2015 20:54
stuck - The 5th element - episode three
somehow it happend that, the summon boat spell that Xena was suppose to reach after opening the quest guard has been replaced with protection from water spell...mb i shouldn have played it with wog, but i was sure i banned every replacement settings...

dusik writes:
13-10-2015 20:57

mistake - The 5th element - episode three

sry was typing to episode 1

Kicferk writes:
14-10-2015 18:28

WoG - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

I presume summon boat spell is banned on the entire map, cause otherwise AI heroes could get it in wrong places.

So you could have all replace options turned off, but some banning options on, and it would replace summon boat with a different spell.

Author: Kicferk, 25-09-2015 20:36 Like
Purse of gold - The 5th element - episode three
So actually, you need to wait till you get the ranger hero out of undergrund with town portal. Then you can swap artifacts with little to no problem, and that's when I brought purse of gold to Ignissa.

Author: Kianoto (Bergen Norway), 25-09-2015 15:52
hmmm - The 5th element - episode three
all quest guard on josephines side are empty... think you are confusing it with the orb of firestone quest? i have defeated every colour, and only have lord haart to go... but cant get past this endless purse of gold guard to get to him

Author: ArchDruid, 25-09-2015 14:31
hmmm... - The 5th element - episode three
Well, I don't really remember this task but you don't have to take Josephine anywhere.

Read the texts carefully, and think! :)
There's an endless purse of gold trick on the map or in Episode 2... or both.
You give the Purse to the Quest guard, or the Seer's hut, and after you can gain it with Ignissa in another Seer's hut.

It's a trick with the quest texts and the tasks. I think it is asks for ignissa, but the truth is, you have to defeat a mosnter somewhere to complete the quest...

Don't search for Town portal, there's NO NEED for it. :)

Author: Kianoto (Bergen Norway), 25-09-2015 13:41
josephine - The 5th element - episode three
im stuck again! :) how do i bring josephine over to ignissa's side?, so i can give the endless purse of gold to the quest guard, is there a town portal spell somewhere?..

Kianoto (Bergen Norway) writes:
25-09-2015 21:34

ranger hero - The 5th element - episode three

do u mean luna?(shes the only one with town portal) shes stuck in the skeleton cave, until ive defeated lord haart...

Kicferk writes:
25-09-2015 21:57

Ranger - The 5th element - episode three

No, I mean Eriel or what she is called. She needs to go to underground in snow area, to 'market'. And she can leave after you find green or purple quest guard. She gets town portal in an event behind the guard.

26-09-2015 11:04

ranger - The 5th element - episode three

oh crap, i dismissed her to get josephine :( thought she was done.., oh well , just have to start from an earlier save. sick map

Kicferk writes:
26-09-2015 11:07

Clues - Survival of the Fittest

There are some clues that loyalty pays off in the end when you put her underground.

Anyway, I suggest you never dismiss any heroes, just hide them in town garrisons in this map.

ArchDruid writes:
27-09-2015 01:34

That's it! :) - The 5th element - episode three

I see Kicferk is a veteran to this map! :D
I didn't play it for years, and that trick I was writing about can be found on Ep. 2. (Josephine is also have some work on Ep. 2, but that' another story)

Author: Kianoto (Bergen Norway), 21-09-2015 13:26
Stoic Watchman - The 5th element - episode three
Seriosly dont know how to solve the problem/riddle with the 3rd stoic watchman? please help

Kicferk writes:
23-09-2015 02:30

Stoic watchman - The 5th element - episode three

So if you mean the riddle n the underground you eed to solve to get all components of cloak of undead king and stoic watchman, it's pretty straightforward. Each passage needs 2 artifacts, and gives 2 other artifacts. You are being told what the second needed artifact is by text of first guard.

Hero from prison starts with 2 of artifacts being part of the riddle. And since there is always only 1 path you can open with 2 artifacts you have, the solutin should be pretty easy at this point.

Cheers

23-09-2015 04:17

Stoic Watchman - The 5th element - episode three

no. sorry for not explaining well enough, i did the underground, but i need stoic watchman to open the shipyard?, so on my first try i just used the stoic watchman from the underground, but later learned that was a big mistake, as i needed the cloak of the undead.... but the quest guard on neelas side also need the stoic watchman? and i only found 1... (from trading away the pixie)

Kicferk writes:
23-09-2015 15:45

Stoic watchmen - The 5th element - episode one

So there are 2 stoic wathmen required: one to open a gate in snow area to shipyard that will take you to a hero in prison. You get this one by giving up sprite.

And second one, needed in swamp area, which can be obtained from underground riddle.

You should not transport these stoic watchmen by Luna's town portal.

If you use snow stoic watchman to open snow shipyard gate and swamp stoic watchman(after getting cloak of undead king) to open swamp gate it should be fine. I don't know any other place where you need it.

23-09-2015 23:40

Stoic watchman - The 5th element - episode three

haha OMG, did not see there was a stoic watchman inside the quest guard, only thought there where 3 items..., okey, then i got this map, thx for help

ArchDruid writes:
25-09-2015 14:24

:))) - The 5th element - episode three

That's the trick! You always have to search the area carefully and attentively! ;)
Those little artifacts often like to hide behind a mountain, a Yucca tree or other special building...

Author: Kianoto (Bergen Norway), 18-09-2015 21:54
Eriel - The 5th element - episode three
How do i free Eriel??

ArchDruid writes:
18-09-2015 22:37

Hello!:)

Eriel is in a prison on a little island (coordinates: 31; 25). You have to take the Dead man's boots to open the quest guard on the water. The Dean man's boots is hidden on the water (coordinates: 76; 58) behind the jungle.

19-09-2015 00:24

hi, thanks for fast answer, do i need to have activated the light blue border guard to do that? , because i cant find a light blue tent.. i think i messed up by using stoic watchman on neelas side, aswell using it to open the shipyard on aurora's side, so i cant get to the recanters cloak :( please tell me it is another stoic watchman somewhere...

Brady writes:
27-11-2015 07:00

Deadman's Boots - The 5th element - episode three

Can't find dead mans boots anywhere. Even using view Earth/Air. There are no artifacts anywhere near Lightning man. Could this be a bug?

Brady writes:
27-11-2015 07:08

I'm an idiot - The 5th element - episode three

Never mind

Author: Kicferk, 10-09-2015 14:23 Like
Great map - The 5th element - episode three
I loved it, similarly to episode 1(btw, did I miss episode 2?) it had great ideas, nice storytelling with good plots, and decent level of challenge. Plus some good old puzzle solving. Finished on 527.

One sad thing, Little Witch got herself bugged, and instead of 49000 familiars I faced 400 or so. I think she should not be able to recruit more in her town, but then again, with 1000+ archliches it shold not make a big difference.

Also, I managed to assemble Armor of the Damned with Xena before getting an effective town portal hero. It made barbarians not as difficult as expected :)

By in-game text I presume it's the last episode?

ArchDruid writes:
10-09-2015 14:53

Well, yes! - The 5th element - episode three

Originally it was only episode 1 and 2. But some years later I created a smaller episode in between the two, so this one became Ep3.
You can also find episode 2 if you search for the keyword: Beorn
Ep2 is only L sized.

All these maps should be SoD Maps, I don't know why they were put here as HotA maps. It has some problems if you start it with Hota...

But if you ever open it in Hota Map editor, you have to save it in Hota format, and would never be again able to play it as a SoD map..

Kicferk writes:
10-09-2015 14:54

HotA - The 5th element - episode three

I double checked before playing, so I played in SoD :)

Author: Darkson, 06-09-2015 11:18
too much annoying - The 5th element - episode three
Map is well made but there is too many going back to saves and restarting map. 4 heroes on the run and if you come across a random stack it can mean a restart. i was stuck with brissa neela at one pt where a random stack was magma elements i had some air magic. 1 griffin and 4 mages vs 7 stacks of 4 magma and i could only use magic arrow. i had to restart whole map. this happened a few times on different heroes.

ArchDruid writes:
07-09-2015 01:05

Annoying things - The 5th element - episode three

Well, this is not an easy map. Save every day to different places and reload if necessary! But you don't have to fight every single enemy what stands in your way. Mostly there is another way when too strong army stands in your way...
Before you reach the blue monolith, you don't have to fight with any high level monster, only with scripted level 1 or 2. After you crossed the Tan border gate, The key with Neela is to operate with Diplomacy!
And pay attention to the texts! ;)

Darkson writes:
07-09-2015 07:46

i had no choice - The 5th element - episode three

the random stack at 58,38 lv 3 stack on 2 attempts it was magma elements on 3rd it was evil eyes. that blocked neela from going on her quest any further. if that stack is anything but elements it can be passed. but it blocked me twice and i had to restart so i just got too annoyed to continue.

ArchDruid writes:
07-09-2015 22:45

No. - The 5th element - episode three

They should join or flee from you if you have 30-40 griffins with you.
There's a passage in front of them to down. You can flag three griffin towers (what are guarded by only lvl 1 and 2 monsters)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy