Author: Giuseff (italy), 16-04-2024 17:12

where is ORB? - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

LOL... there ar a lot of place where summin boat... more info? u have a pic?heeeeelppppppp more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 16-04-2024 12:53

Second plot - Пять Сюжетов - Аварус/Five Plots - Avarus - Heroes 4 map

The second plot was too difficult for me, so I had to stop playing this beautuful designed map. Sorry for you, sorry for me more...

Author: Svampthing (Sweden), 16-04-2024 12:01

very good map - The Pen and the Sword - Heroes 3 map

Great map! not impossible to play, but still a challenge. You can tell a lot of thought went into creating it. more...

Author: wasilix , 16-04-2024 11:57

Сложность в сравнении с другими картами - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Интересно было бы знать, насколько сложна карта по-вашему мнению (субъективному мнению и автора, и игрока) в сравнении с другими известными картами за коричневого и за других игроков. Возможно, приходит на ум какой-нибудь пример другой карты схожей по сложности.

more...

Author: Bilbo's Table (Moscow), 16-04-2024 09:21

Green tent - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

need to get to the lizardfolk village more...

Author: Bilbo's Table (Moscow), 16-04-2024 09:19

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за отзыв! Да, игра за коричневого подразумевала более высокий уровень сложности и расширенный сюжет. more...

Author: pantarhei (Poland), 15-04-2024 23:14

kp - Lord of The Rings 3.0 - Heroes 3 map

Jak zdobyles KP? Jedyne ktore widze jest tam gdzie kwadrat z niebieska obramowka. more...

Author: Vrag , 15-04-2024 20:57

Переиграл!) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Играл за оплот, месяце на 3-4 запер компьютеров около гарнизонов, сам зачищал карту)) сейчас идёт 5й или 6й месяц, вот пробил гарнизон к синему, теперь дело за красным) Не знаю что будет дальше, но в отличии от коричневого в карту играть намного проще) more...

Author: Рашид , 15-04-2024 19:00

Супер карта! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Карта очень интересная!
Стартуем в начале – Коркес сразу убегает, зеленых драконов одну битву выигрывает – и потом … И он вначале основной для быстрого старта, т.к. один сразу накаченный…
Сер Мюллих проходит свои битвы до конца – там на 2м месяце можно дойти до своего замка, но он не обязателен…
more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 15-04-2024 17:47

Walkthrough - The legend of ZELDA - Heroes 4 map

No, there isn't. Keep trying. I'm sure nothing is wrong with this map. Advice: download the improved version of this map, added on 16-01-2023 by Caseneuve more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 15-04-2024 02:34

bad map - Brothers of Mercy and War - Heroes 3 map

dont waste your time playing this bad map more...

Author: Didi (France), 15-04-2024 02:16

Help - The legend of ZELDA - Heroes 4 map

Is there a Walktrough of this map somewhere? I'm stuck I can't manage to progress, I don't know where to go, and I didn't manage to solve the 10 red oracle puzzles. more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 14-04-2024 23:55

stuck - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

how to get green keymaster tent? more...

Author: Vrag , 14-04-2024 19:15

Нужно меньше! - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Карта мне показалась скучной, просто огромные пространства, куча беготни, никакого челленджа нет, в общем самая обычная карта! Городской портал, конечно частично спасает ситуацию, без него можно было бы совсем придушиться. Прорисовку пустой точно не назвать, автор старался. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Battle Routine I - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Battle Routine I - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Battle Routine I - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Battle Routine I

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

The first time I make wog map with ERM.You can find a fairly new system in this map.Wish you may like it!

I'm a Jacket MAP_EDITOR v1.03

The Evil enchanter Archmage is trying to control the world with his dark power.You,as Mr.Lu,must set out to stop him before things goes worse.Enjoy yourself!

Added: 13-05-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Thugs (Отморозки) | Shin da Sekai | Harry Potter | Eve

Author: MTor, 24-09-2020 14:59 Like
Excellent Map. - Battle Routine I
Excellent map. It seems simple, but is not so simple. It's important to do a training until the "tower of combat" will disappear (won 40 times). Yet the final battle is hard but possible.
Voted 10. Thanks to the author.

Author: Mariano (Esperanza, Argentina), 13-12-2017 05:25
Excellent Map - Battle Routine I
Had a grat time playing it! Really difficult sometimes but worths trying ! Played in version 3.58 and worked well, only bugged when you right click on stats. Thanks a lot to the creator !

Author: Finally, 01-10-2015 05:43
Block - Battle Routine I
The block in this map has a serious bug, that each time you block, your defense decreases by 3(will restore after battle).
If played in ERA, the block will not work, but still playable.

This map was made at least 10 years ago.
The author was intended to make BR2 but failed. Most of the message were in English, I translated the rest and readme file.

Valery writes:
01-10-2015 09:06

+ - Battle Routine I

This map certainly will not work in era 2.44 or more. I don't know why you specify is for era, as it has only wog 3.58 codes, and moreover it uses MP receiver which is disabled in Era. + scripts in map. Use wog 3.58 to play it.

Finally writes:
02-10-2015 16:28

Fix - Battle Routine I

I forgot to mention it's a wog map when uploading, and it was automatically put to ERA class.
However this map certainly works in ERA2.46 on my computer (block does not work though).

Finally writes:
02-10-2015 16:36

old map - Battle Routine I

And this map was made more than ten years ago, so it contains legacy code, and probably not interesting enough.

Battle Routine I walkthrough

Battle Routine I final version 1.03
Extract files into Heroes3 directory to play.

Extraodinary RPG style, contains lots of scripts and secrets. Hope you enjoy~
If this map goes popular, I'll make a series~~ With more story, and more roles.

BR I Boss info

Overdrived Champion No.000
[Physical][Melee]
BP:Common30/EX75/SP120

Frost Sharpshooter No.001
[Water][Endurable][Ranger]
BP:Common60/EX90/SP120

Storm Thunderbird No.002
[Air][High Speed]
BP:Common75/EX100/SP130

Darkness Zealot No.003
[Summoner][Ranged]
BP:Common85/EX115/SP140

Woodmelon No.004
[???][???]
BP:Common185/SP???

ArchMage (Style 01) No.005
[???][???][???][???]
BP:Common300/SP???

BR II will be a big project... planing

By ОТКЗВнјЧ(ДдГыЙъґж)
Have fun

Update log:

v1.03

1. Fix Overdrived Champion fight battle field and BGM
2. Tower of Combat difficulty raised again, but gains more EXP. Will encounter WoodmelonSP for a number of fights.
3. Boss rebalanced. Now it should not be too simple or too difficult.
4. Hero level cap raised.

v1.02

1. Fix WoodmelonSP fight crash.
2. Some monster's quantity increased. Tower of Combat difficulty raised.
3. All SP Boss and final boss enhanced.
4. ArchmageSP is more stronger. If Woodmelon is defeated, all bosses summoned by ArchmageSP are SP.

v1.01

1. Hero level cap modified to 12. Can not learn secondary skills by level up, and will only gain power.
2. Fix XiaoLu name incorrect.
3. Fix scholar skill choose not work.
4. Some battle difficulty rebalanced. Add a secret. Woodmelon and ArchmageSP enhanced. They are triggerd at Training Centre after level 16.
5. Fix can not build grail in the town.
6. Fix incorrect information in Training Centre.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy