Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Aaron - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Aaron - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Aaron - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Aaron

Heroes 3: The Restoration of Eratia

Transport the Grail to Zandan. However, if Aaron is defeated in combat, the scenario is lost.

Added: 08-09-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Cadrabella 4v4 | Empire of the World 3 | The Darkening | Wastelands

Author: Ёжкин Кот (Riga), 26-09-2022 17:01 Like
Very challenging map - Aaron
Played it on HD edition on my smartphone: despite that DoritoFan80 wrote, I had no problems with it. Anyway, first weeks were very hard and I had to replay this map many times to find the best strategy. Later on it becomes a bit easier, when you have more space to hide away from strong heroes and defeat enemies one-by-one.

Author: Zoibil (Australia), 01-08-2020 05:45
Lots and lots of trial and error - Aaron
I really don't like maps that require tons of trial and error and loading and reloading to try and work out what the author wants you to do.
Seems like the author has put a lot of effort in to this but it is not for me.

Author: DoritoFan80 (Bucharest, Romania), 31-10-2019 00:26
Map's unplayable if you play on the HD Edition - Aaron
The HD Edition has awful programming where the troops increase way too fast. And you cannot destroy anything because of that without waiting far too much. Otherwise a good map, played the original version with no problems.

Author: Nick (Russia), 30-09-2016 11:12
Nick - Aaron
Legend of heroes 3 is back! Thank you for the map, Grigor! :) Playing your maps for 12 years.

Author: lbk (viet nam), 05-09-2016 07:10
save Aaron - Aaron
Please send me/ Thank

Author: Taha (Turkey), 03-08-2016 20:07
SpellBook - Aaron
Hi, i have been playing the map for few days now and im at month 13. I have been given a spellbook where there is upper inferno town, after killing devils.

Its the first time i get a SpellBook like this. I have no idea how to use it. It is in my hero's backpack and im guessing it has summon boat in it. Any idea ?

Grigor Minchev (Bulgaria) writes:
03-08-2016 20:16

Save - Aaron

Please send your savеgame. Email: grig@abv.bg

Taha (Turkey) writes:
04-08-2016 11:31

Savegame - Aaron

I will when i get home, today 17 gmt! Thanks sir

04-08-2016 23:32

Spell Book - Aaron

Spell Book need for this hero:

Spell Book - Aaron

Author: Peter (Mannheim), 02-03-2016 11:20
Excellent map - Aaron
The most difficult map i've ever played! Very good job. A real chalenge. Thanks for this wonderful map!

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 04-01-2016 23:56 Like
+ - Aaron
Respect to Minchev, with time I started to think he was unreal person, as he never wrote or posted anywhere.

Your maps are unique and genius, a very unique special legacy for Heroes III. Thank you for all your work and happy to see you back.

Author: KingSlayer, 02-01-2016 13:54
:))) - Aaron
Излишно е да казвам колко се радвам, че те виждам отново тук :)
Човекът от който съм научил най-много за правенето на карти хаха

Тая карта наистина не я знаех. Ще я започна веднага като намеря време и не се съмнявам, че е добра

Kafee writes:
02-01-2016 14:21

new map? - Aaron

My dear KingSlayer,How about your next new map after ART WAR (Heroes Charge)?Happy years!

02-01-2016 18:17

И аз - Aaron

И аз се радвам че си тук и активно правиш нови карти. Тази карта не е нова, бях я завършил преди години, но тогава не ми остана време да я тествам и я бях качил само на моя сайт, който впоследств ие спря да съществува . Затова и картата е за RoE. Сега по празниците реших да поиграя и се оказа че картата е доста добра за игра и жалко че още наврмемето не я качих на всички сайтове щеше да се хареса на хората, а и тогава повече играеха. Както и да е. Сега относно теб. Дай някакъв имейл за връзка. Да се чуем, а ако имаме време и желание може да направим нещо. Днес излезе новата версия на HotA и ми се прави една карта там. Не знам дали си играл HotA. По принцип знам че си привържени к на WoG виждам че с времето си усвоил скриптовет е и имаш нови карти с добре написани скриптове, които са доста популярни тук, за което много се радвам.

ks writes:
02-01-2016 19:28

re - Aaron

Новият ми мейл от доста години е brutalicuss@yandex.r u, но мисля, че имам и твоя някъде и утре ще ти драсна писъмце :)
Иначе желание винаги има, време ще намериме хах С теб съм правил заедно карта и мисля, че е добра идея да повторим начинаниет о :))) Тоя път можем да използваме скайп ахахаха (сещаш се)
Играл съм hota, но не много, мисля, че се използваше повече за турнири pvp
Скриптовет е не мога да пиша общо взето, но използвам вече направени и ги натамънвам за моите карти.

Kafee, 10x, Happy new year for you too :))
I think there is good chance to create new map with Grigor Minchev together, we'll see

02-01-2016 23:15

Супер - Aaron

Супер. Пиши утре на мейла ми.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy