Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 14:52

Thank you! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

What an amazing map.

The only regret is that I never found out what lied behind the (in my case) Hordes of Crystal dragons that probably guarded some treasure related to the tents.

No one really had the army to defeat then, either because they were to many, WOGification or just the fact that
more...

Author: Francois (France), 18-04-2024 13:08

Not buggy, but Heroes VV.V mod version 1.36 necessary - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment.
I don't understand some bugs. Before releasing it, my brother and I tested this map and found no bugs (I ALWAYS test my maps before publishing them).
1- There is no fight to recover the Armageddon Blade, you just have to find Sir Christian's tomb. So I don
more...

Author: tom (kitchener, canada), 18-04-2024 12:50

Fun map but a little buggy - Armageddon Blade - Heroes 7 map

Like the map. nice job. FYI finding it a little buggy. heroes disappear if you leave them in castle to defend. once they defend castle they are gone by next turn. could not recover hero by sending a second hero to prison to battle. you get to battle but you don't get the prisoner. had to battl more...

Author: Alex (Switzerland), 18-04-2024 07:23

Single player is too easy - This is Legion - Heroes 3 map

On the one hand, I like the idea of the map - all players start with strong armies and towns are well-guarded. However, the AI simlpy cannot compete with a human player here:
1. AI cannot combine combination artifacts, yet getting the one near your starting town is the main priority in the early ga
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Prismatic Greed - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Prismatic Greed - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Prismatic Greed - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Prismatic Greed

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Eight Clans heard about Miracle Towns hidden inside the earth. Exactly eight, one for each of them. The clans have chosen different tactics and landmarks, now let's try to find this secret place and kill each other on the way! Dimension Doors are not allowed.

Added: 15-06-2017

Heroes 3 maps: WonderLand | the Saga of Ctulu | ArtCrush Map | The lost hope

| 1-30 | 31-49 |

Author: Bababoey (Outlands, Poland), 09-05-2023 14:05
Found blocking title - Prismatic Greed
Here right above Nymphes.
Found blocking title - Prismatic Greed

Tordah (Québec) writes:
25-09-2023 08:54

True - Prismatic Greed

Yes. There is also another waterway path blocked by stones and it cannot be crossed, i can't see a portal on the other side either. Underground too.

Author: Cave (CH), 14-05-2021 23:37
A nice map for beginners - Prismatic Greed
A nice map for a beginner, but not very challenging for an experienced AI slayer )

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 19-03-2021 21:58
nice adventure - Prismatic Greed
replayed new version ,still thing it is a fun map , less artifacts it seems , AI still dumb as usual, i would start get worried in otherwise...
just get some diplomats and enjoy the nature!

bigcitymama (greece) writes:
19-03-2021 22:02

Mutare - Prismatic Greed

btw,you can still get her,i should had payed more attention to this comment ; )

Author: R, 25-09-2020 10:18
Misplaced prison - Prismatic Greed
There's a prison guarded by Azure dragons on water, in the lower left quadrant (forgot the exact tiles), but you can actually access it without defeating the Azures. So that's probably a mistake.

Popcioslav writes:
26-09-2020 14:15

Thank you - Prismatic Greed

Thank you for telling me. I must've missed it somehow.
I'll fix it with Factory release and also other bugs if you've found any.

bug writes:
30-12-2020 05:22

crater at 50,21 in underground - Prismatic Greed

this crater makes an impassable problem. Really, no1 found this yet? It's like right by purple starting area. I like decorations but people really tend to overdo them. Map looks neat so far but I'm considering scrapping playing it a couple months in. Thanks for the effort.

bug writes:
30-12-2020 06:08

pyres at 109,62 and 50,21 are both inaccessible - Prismatic Greed

is this intentional?

Alex writes:
06-03-2024 00:54

Update? - Prismatic Greed

Factory was released, any chance this will be updated soon? :)

Author: Roboto (United States), 26-05-2020 19:36
Not a bug but dumb AI - Prismatic Greed
Also at ground level at 150,176 the Fountain of Youth prevents the AI from being smart enough to pick up the Boots of Levitation. Was wondering why such a useful artifact was just sitting around.

Popcioslav writes:
27-05-2020 00:29

Thanks for the feedback - Prismatic Greed

Thank you for the input!
I'll try to fix the issue on the next update of the map.
The artifact might be a leftover from the testing, for playing the map yourself please remove it for now and I'll fix it for the next release

Author: Roboto (United States), 26-05-2020 19:30
Bug Report - Prismatic Greed
No rating yet since playthrough in progress but there's a bug underground at 21,50. The crater there prevents any players from reaching the artifacts/resources below.

bug writes:
30-12-2020 05:25

you beat me to it - Prismatic Greed

same issue here. I really need to learn to read comments on these well played maps and just edit stuff before I start the map. It's kind of a spoiler for some though. Thanks for pointing it out.

Author: K (Waterloo, Canada), 27-03-2020 01:44
Excellent map! - Prismatic Greed
This map is pretty, and has a lot of fun details and flavour. Each section has its own identity and purpose. I am glad to see Popcioslav is still working on it too. Some suggestions:

A few quest rewards seem out of whack for how much work they are. Like if you bring a Ring of the Wayfarer to the seer on 7 Heaven island you just get 2000 XP. I'd rather just keep the ring! I don't know if you can control/modify these quest rewards but I would bring that one up to something like 4 levels instead.

Maybe add more clues for each player regarding how to get to the underground town that matches their starting town. The game started off with hints that your 'scouts' were going to look more and then they just stopped after a day or two. I played as Tower and Frostglow City was one of the last places I found. I went through the Red Labyrinth thinking it was something I should do as the Red player but there wasn't even a town in there.

Overall awesome map though, I will play it again for sure and I highly recommend it.

Author: Popcioslav (Cracow, Poland), 17-01-2020 17:24
Updated for hota 1.7.0. ! - Prismatic Greed
Thank you to anyone posting feedback or bugs. Map should be fine again. Fixed diplomacy and I did all I could to battle the 2nd month crash.

I've also updated the map with all new terrain and other bits so the preview map is not 100% accurate right now, but please enjoy!

Popcioslav (Cracow, Poland) writes:
18-01-2020 09:38

Update - Prismatic Greed

Appearently 1.7. made hota crash more often on water maps.

Before Factory town's release I'm gonna try my best to make the map less filled with water, but I can't just rework entire map in a day. Sorry if the crashes caused an inconvienience for you while playing and remember to save often!

Author: kajak (poznan,poland), 10-01-2020 02:41
KAJAK - Prismatic Greed
started games 2 times with hota 1.6 and it is always crashing in some point duirng first month
what can i do to play it
can u send me on email the updated map? i would be really happy if u do
krzysztofdyba94@gmai l.com

Popcioslav writes:
11-01-2020 08:14

Thanks for the feedback - Prismatic Greed

Thank you, currently testing the map again, no idea what's causing this issue.

I'll just update both maps when the problem is solved, sorry for inconvienience.

Author: Dima from Voronezh (Россия), 27-11-2019 15:29 Like
good map, not awesome - Prismatic Greed
easy map, stupid AI.
I spend a lot of time, kill most strong hero and after that game becomes hunting for many simple heroes scattered on this big map. Thats why i stop playing on this map.
also this map has many unreasoned border passages who works not as it was intended.

Popcioslav writes:
27-11-2019 23:03

thanks and fixes are coming - Prismatic Greed

Alright, I'm working on a fix to your reply, I'm just waiting for the next update so at least I can add the new terrain in.

Thanks for the feedback

Author: Max (CT, USA), 24-06-2019 18:36
Fantastic Map! - Prismatic Greed
Each start is balanced but not mirrored, allowing for a lot of Replayability with different starts. Reccomend to anyone who likes big maps and long games :)

Author: Natasha (Kirov, Russia), 15-05-2019 19:13
Interesting map - Prismatic Greed
Finished on Impossible level in 8 months 4 weeks 4 days. A lot of details, however AI could be stronger and more insidious :)

All in all, quite nice and sophisticated map. Thank you.

Author: Teenu419 (varkaus), 29-10-2018 10:31 Like
Best map there is, period. - Prismatic Greed
Thanks a thousand times for making this map, it must have been a massive task with all the detail.

Author: Kevin Stephenson (fort worth), 31-07-2018 04:53
Cannot Download - Prismatic Greed
I can download every game on this site but this one. Any idea why?

Kevin Stephenson (fort worth) writes:
31-07-2018 04:56

Cannot Download - Prismatic Greed

Clarification: I can download the game, but it will not show up on the single player game list. The file is correctly saved in the folder, but just will not pop up on the game list when i start a new game.

Author: Popcioslav (Lublin, Poland), 17-04-2018 04:13
New version up! - Prismatic Greed
The new version of the map made around latest Hota version should be up right now!

If anyone notices any issues that need correcting feel free to suggest them here or on my email.

Once again thank you everyone!

Author: Lucas (Warsaw), 14-04-2018 16:46
Critical ERRORS - Prismatic Greed
Map looks great I wish to play this but I cant. During play when I will find any of new artefact from HOTA, game crash. Problem is with all new artefacts. Can any one tell me what is wrong, How can I fix this problem?

Popcioslav (Lublin, Poland) writes:
16-04-2018 12:04

Yes, of course - Prismatic Greed

Yes the map was made on the previous version of Hota, I recommend checking the map on the map editor and saving it again. It should work after that.

If it won't I'll try sending a new version of the map, but I have issues adding new maps/map updates lately on this site. Any suggestions how and where to do it?

Author: JB (Moscow, Russia), 11-04-2018 20:21
The map is crashing - Prismatic Greed
Hello!
Have tried this awesome map twice in MP, and each time it ended by crashing some time in the game.

Here's a link to the autosave during which the game will crash - as soon as Tan starts its turn.

https://www.dropbox. com/s/l32cjslnnlhwsu i/BeforeCrashing.zip ?dl=0

It's a shame this awesome map crashes and thus all the progress is over.

16-04-2018 12:05

The map was made on the previous version of Hota, I recommend checking the map on the map editor and saving it again. It should work after that.

If it won't I'll try sending a new version of the map, but I have issues adding new maps/map updates lately on this site. Anyone here knows how to contact this site's moderators nowadays?

JB (Moscow, Russia) writes:
16-04-2018 12:26

nice to hear from you - Prismatic Greed

Oh, nice to hear from you!

Can you please send the map to email?

julius.borisov at gmail.com

JB (Moscow, Russia) writes:
16-04-2018 12:29

contacting moderators - Prismatic Greed

As for contacting moderators, here's a message at the bottom of the site:

" All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru "

Author: Magnus (Denmark), 27-09-2017 10:39
Great map - Prismatic Greed
Many details and loved playing it. Great job. However, it was a bit to easy after a couple of months, and better AI should be considered.
All those different monoliths really drove me crazy :P

Author: alex, 03-04-2017 13:33
Crash - Prismatic Greed
Hi , i love the map but it keeps crashing 40 minuttes into the map.
this is what i get in a crash log:

Log
{
start logging
compability_dir = C:GOG GamesHeroes of Might and Magic 3 Complete_HD3_DataCom pability#hota
EXE_VERSION & SOD
EXE_VERSION & HOTA
SUCCESS: DO PARALLEL

}

anyone can help ? i really enjoy the map but i cant get ´very far

Graxstar (USA) writes:
04-04-2017 05:28

HOTA - Prismatic Greed

Do you have HOTA (Horn Of The Abyss) downloaded? That may be your compatibility issue.

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 03-12-2016 01:09
Great Map - Prismatic Greed
Just finished this one in M6, me v AI on Impossible. The map design is beautiful, and there are a lot of fun areas to explore. I have some suggestions though:

It ended up being too easy. This probably isn't an issue at all in multiplayer, but vs AI, I was unbeatable by the end of the second month with Rampart. Maybe you could make a single player only version giving the AI bonuses, to make the map more difficult.

The hidden castles are cool, but it takes too long to get there. By the time I did, I could have easily swept the map, I only checked to see what was there. It wasn't worth it. I think it could be cool if capturing your Prism Castle was a win scenario. You could stack the garrison to make the fight difficult. That could make it matter, and deal with the tedious cleanup at the end of the map.

More Admiral's Hats!!!!

That's it...thanks for the hard work!

Popcioslav writes:
06-12-2016 12:31

Thanks for your comments! - Prismatic Greed

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I'll try to give AI bigger advantage, but I was never that good with testing and AI design so I might give up on that thought in the future.

I agree, I should do something about Prism Castles, like make it a win scenario. Originally the reward was also a grail, but it led to some design mistakes.

Another issue sadly is that instead of one big town, there are several of them so I don't know if I can achieve that without reworking half of the map.

I'll see what I can do however :)

Author: Popcioslav (Lublin, Poland), 11-11-2016 17:14
Thanks and Question - Prismatic Greed
Thank you everyone for any feedback directed to this or any other map.

I will promise to continue working on this map and possibly send it to Hota team to see if they would like to include it in one of the updates.

However I've a question to community using this site. I've seen the download count of this map change dramastically since I've last checked it. It's either too big and than drops down a lot in few days, is this a bug or I'm just seeing things? o_o

Author: Denyhexes (Johor Bahru, Malaysia), 28-10-2016 05:39
minor bugs - Prismatic Greed
here are some obscure bugs i've encounted

55, 156, 1 is the red border that blocks the subterranean gate after entering

21, 73, 0 snowy random town has no name

86, 117, 0 group of ordinary objects only accessible by flight

11-11-2016 17:05

Thanks - Prismatic Greed

I will fix these bugs as quickly as possible with the next update!

Author: Denyhexes (Johor Bahru, Malaysia), 28-10-2016 05:24
Absolutely fun to play - Prismatic Greed
This is very well crafted map rich in details and artistic design. Me and my buddy love taking our time exploring and building our empire and this map suits perfectly. Had about 14 hours in with my buddy and still going

- Unlike other top maps ive played which felt like a RNG map or just plain messy. This map; no 2 island is ever identical and no sector or cluster of objects is ever reused
- Large sectors of "hidden" areas to explore
- AI has no problems navigating this vast archipelago
- balance monsters to fight with even when my heroes are lvl 20, theres no shortage of hordes to deal with

Like all detailed hand crafted maps there will be some minor flaws

- imbalance mines layout. My friend started with teal but couldn't find a ore or wood mine until 4 days later not realising its the island to the south.
- I got stucked after entering a subterranean gate blocked by a red border guard -.-"
- underground backtracking can be tedious at times as monoways and portals will put you at random locations throughout the map

Overall this is a top 5 maps i've played throughout my heroes 3 life cycle. What can i say? The dedication to details is truly spectacular for such a huge map, must have took half a year to craft this. A masterpiece in my books

11-11-2016 17:11

Thanks for the feedback! - Prismatic Greed

I've really enjoyed reading through this review.

I agree, I should have made it more obvious where players such as teal have mines, but I tried to balance it out with giving a teal player huge area to explore in, I will try to place a bottle hinting where all the main mines are in the next update.

I've heard about the subterran gate glitch, I will do my best to fix it in the next update, sorry for the issue.

Underground is my Achilles' Foot. I sometimes literally got stuck trying to design this place since everything looks almost the same and I didn't want to make another underground maze. I'll try to remove few monoways and make it more simple in the next update.

Actually the whole map took me two years, but it's because I was stuck working on other maps while doing so :D

If there's any other issue, please let me know!

Author: Davidd1979 (NY), 03-07-2016 16:54
Is there any other maps of this great of a quality? - Prismatic Greed
This amazing map has been the only map I have played for ages. I only play hot seat with my wife and I have yet to find a map that works as well as this. However as amazing as it is, after hundreds of hours of play it's starting to become familiar.

Can anyone recommend other similar maps that are this big and offer similar amount of detail and challenge? Words cannot describe how much I would appreciate if I found even one. Thank you!

Popcioslav (Poland) writes:
11-08-2016 20:35

Well - Prismatic Greed

Most of this map was inspired by another map already in HotA called 'Barren Lands' or something like that. If you liked this map I really recommend the other. No game session is the same :)

Currently trying different maps on this site. Some seem decent. My other maps aren't of the same scale as Prismatic Greed, but I hope you will like them too.

Author: Echo, 18-05-2016 15:06 Like
Just the vote comment - Prismatic Greed
10/10

Author: Popcioslav (Poland), 11-05-2016 16:18
I'll do my best - Prismatic Greed
If admins don't mind me sending updated versions several times in a row, than I don't see why not.

Hopefuly the updated version will be up later today.

Author: Echo, 11-05-2016 15:16 Like
The update? : - Prismatic Greed
Heeey. My friend and I finally got time to play some HotA this weekend and we'd love to use this map, but I see you have an unpublished update waiting for HotA update - would it be possible to get the updated map sooner? We won't have a chance to play together again for... years, probably.

I realize you likely won't see this message in time, but if you did and would share the update that would be really nice :) If not, we'll give the older version a go since this seems like a very cool map.

Thank you for making it and have a good day!

Author: Morrigan (Australia), 26-04-2016 12:31
Errors - Prismatic Greed
Could not play the map due to bugs. Issues with masks, sprites, invalid objects. At least a hundred of these errors while trying to load, and then a fatal error.

Morrigan (Australia) writes:
26-04-2016 13:27

My Bad - Prismatic Greed

Update - I was trying to play the map with an older version of HotA. Apologies.

27-04-2016 23:07

Oh - Prismatic Greed

Thank God, you almost gave me a heart attack xD

Author: Popcioslav (Poland), 21-04-2016 18:19
Update incoming! - Prismatic Greed
So I have next version of the map with issues you all mentioned fixed. I will wait a bit more for newest HotA update to release it though, just so all of you can experience the new stuff as well ^^ See ya than!

Echo writes:
11-05-2016 16:18

^0^ - Prismatic Greed

That would be awesome, thank you!

15-05-2016 13:48

Okay done, have fun - Prismatic Greed

Almost forgot to mention, I just now forgot to say I got the e-mail that map was updated.

Both Prismatic Greed v.1.3 and Game of Portals are ready to be downloaded!

Echo writes:
16-05-2016 00:26

Update - Prismatic Greed

We played on the old version because it wasn't up when we begun, but we actually plan to restart it tomorrow so that's great, thanks for letting people know :)

So far the map has been really fun.

I'll go take a look at that other creation of yours too ^^

16-05-2016 00:38

First of all, thank you. I hope you two will have fun on either of maps.

Secondly, I almost feel bad for being lazy and not changing too much in latest update other than balance issues. I've been getting kind of overworked and out of inspiration. Hopefuly the next HotA patch will change it.

Anyways, cya than.

Echo writes:
18-05-2016 15:02

Duuh - Prismatic Greed

No, thank YOU! This is the only interesting and varied HotA map this big which can be played in multiplayer. Hope one day an inspiration will strike you to commit another ^^

In the meanwhile, have a great day and enjoy whatever you're up to.

Author: Ivana (Croatia), 14-03-2016 01:15
One of the best maps ever! - Prismatic Greed
Hands down to the maker of this beautiful and extremely detailed map! Was a great pleasure to play.
A bit easy with all the powerful artefacts just laying around and spells like town portal accessible at every town, but pleasure nevertheless! Well done, keep them comming!!

| 1-30 | 31-49 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy