Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Prismatic Greed - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Prismatic Greed - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Prismatic Greed - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Prismatic Greed

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Eight Clans heard about Miracle Towns hidden inside the earth. Exactly eight, one for each of them. The clans have chosen different tactics and landmarks, now let's try to find this secret place and kill each other on the way! Dimension Doors are not allowed.

Added: 15-06-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The Great Escape | Traders | Westeros & West Essos | The Kingdoms of Varland

| 1-30 | 31-49 |

Author: juzwa (wiocha), 11-03-2016 04:06
Szacun - Prismatic Greed
Great map for many pleasures.
Pierwszy raz od polskiej wersji Seven Lakes i Ultimy trafilem na mape do ktorej chce sie powracac by zagrac inaczej. Jedyne na co moge grymasic to niedostepnosc miast obrzeza - nie udalo mi sie trafic tam w ciagu kilkunastu juz otwarc. Turkusy mnie nie lubia? :D

Popcioslav writes:
11-03-2016 15:22

Thanks - Prismatic Greed

Dzięki wielkie ^^

'Miasta Obrzeża'? Masz na myśli Miasta Cudów pod ziemią czy miasto seledynowego? Tak czy siak, postaram się to naprawić w następnej wersji mapy.

juzwa (wiocha) writes:
11-03-2016 23:27

Thats it. - Prismatic Greed

Miasta za turkusowym portalem dwudroznym. Zwykle dozynki wypadają w szostym/siodmym miesiacu i zaden jeszcze tam nie wlazl, więc nie ma tam po co zagladac. Niewykorzystany potencjal.
Kawal dobrej roboty, dziekuje. Czekam na nastepne dzielo. :D

Author: keikam (argentina), 03-03-2016 05:18
file damage - Prismatic Greed
i can`t open the map

Popcioslav writes:
11-03-2016 15:21

What's wrong? - Prismatic Greed

Can you tell me what's wrong/what happened?
Showing image would be decent too.

Make sure you got latest version of the map as well latest version of Horn of the Abyss expansion. Thank you understanding.

Author: Will (United States), 29-02-2016 23:54
Found a bug - Prismatic Greed
Ships built at shipyard at 93,60 in the underground (next to the Town Gate) are inaccessible.

Popcioslav (Poland) writes:
30-05-2016 18:23

Okay fixed - Prismatic Greed

Okay, bug fixed in the current version.

Thanks for letting me know about it!

Author: Magick (Canada, QC), 04-02-2016 01:45 Like
feel back - Prismatic Greed
First it on the top if not the best map I ever played. Top 5 at least.

The maps is very beautiful to artistic.
Map allows you to play with faction / heroes you want and to start it im all the 8 predefined location allowed. It change a the bad habit to allows you only one location, sometime without even choice on faction or heroes. For sure it s far easiest to balance and predict but hijhack player and result in poor replayability. Here is the inverse, maximum freedom is given to players thanks for that.

However, for the half dozen first castle castle I owned, none where of the same type. That means replayability is more on changing location than changing starting faction. For example I finished the game with four heroes, barbarian, cleric, alchimist and shaman, leading core troops of barbares, demons and tower. A dungeon powerfull force was in reserve.

Like some said before me scouting and navigation are important on this map. Last two month of the game where in systematic exploration and hunt for ennemies heroes, inculding try to trace back the path they took ... sometime to find a one way exit teleport ...

Difficulty. Difficulty is average imo.
I noticed, usually AI dont perform very well with map using load of teleport gate, and managed rather poorly archipelago terrain. We have both here, that made AI challenge moderate. I can put a reserve on some rare monster stack perhaps a bit too much. Somethimg like 4K naga queen month 4 or 5.
Main difficulty is usually to defend what you have. Surprise attack are frequent in archipelago and more with teleport gate. I was able to use town portal only in month 6, only because a heroes found it on a shrine. Then I had to wait this heroes up earth magic, at the same time an other reach scholar at max. I built a load of magic tower to level 5 without any deliver me wished spells. Cursed I was. Point even with town portal Castles still fell in surprise attack. Retake it was simply faster.

Town portal and fly are available. Only one of my heroes used fly, owning tome of air. Very very late it also appear in town. Usually fly in this map is not so different from water walking,in the archipelago. It could be slightly different in underground. I was for exemple have to to pick up the horn of abyss, with fly, bypassing quest tower. However it had no importance... because it was my third.

Here we go to my only reserve. Magic items availability. For 4 mains heroes I had 3 horn of the abyss, and 2 armaggedon blade. I prefere be silent on lesser relic and combo.

I give an exemple. One of the first top item I gained was the golden goose. I noticed it exploring the map. It was guarded by a challenging force ofgold dragons. It costed my heavy loose to take it. I can think I deserved what I gained.

Can I be prood for gaining the horn of abyss or Armageddon blade in a sea temple from an handfull of hydra and sea snakes ? It s about the same feeling gaining it from a dragon utopia suffering minimal casualties.

I agree it could be fun to crush ennemies using the armablade ... only because we are on the good side of the sword.

Now Imagime AI plundered armablade and horn of abyss before you and use it to maul you in hopeless battle.

Like said artefact management is the only reserve I have on the map, Armablade and HotA are only main exemple.

I understand however people could be happy to play something different from stereotype maps, playing fro exemple Gelu and a horde of enchanters using the armablade to defeat ennemies.

Overall summary, Despite the map is XH, It was able to finish it in 209 days at the first try. Considering the exploration to do, and at the end the investingation work to do in order to kick out last survivor, map game time is not excessive. Even AI is not over challenging you always must be vigilent against surprise attack on your castles. Too often it end in a counter attack to take back your property. Several heroes are necessary imo, not one big and some lesser one.

I said it and say it again, the map is first beautiful, probably the best I ever saw.

Last map complexity often confused me with subeterrans gate and multiple teleport gate connection. And interresting scouting and investigation work to do.

Now how can I rate it other than 10. Despite some reserves that are only my opinion, if I dont gave it 10, I will never deliver this rate.

Popcioslav (Lublin, Poland) writes:
04-02-2016 14:36

Noted and thank you kind sir - Prismatic Greed

I know I've said it already, but thank you and all other people reviewing this map and talking about your personal adventures with it.

There are parts of this map which are a bit weak because of the time it get me for making/finishing it - for example I should have banned air tome and replace it with something else to avoid DDs before the official getting of them. As for the lack of spells like Town Gate and overusage of Town Gates location, once again I didn't test it enough, hopefuly it won't take me much to achieve perfection with it.

A.I. is... A.I. As someone who usually plays either on hardest or easiest difficulty for testing, so I was expecting to something go wrong.

As for the map being beautiful, eh I think there are some better looking ones xD
Also thanks for the score, even if technically this map is still rated 0.00 - I guess no scores are needed after all.

Magick writes:
04-02-2016 19:35

re feelback - Prismatic Greed

Hi

Just a clarification.

Ai not being overchallenging is not a problem for me. When a play a map I m not in seek to prove I can beat a black dragon with 2 peasants ;-) Looking at the minimap you can anyway predict no mapmaker can do miracle in such configuration. Here AI harrassed me continiously, forcing me to solve problem, and did its job. It s fine for me, I m not a public for overchallenging map.

Tome of air. Even when tome of air, you can use Dimension door. I bypassed Quest tower for the horn of abyss using fly spell.

Summary, It s a top map. Probably you can dream of perfection, but it stay a dream no body can reach.

Magick writes:
05-02-2016 19:08

cant - Prismatic Greed

Tome of air. Read you cant use dimension door, damned forgot negation grrr ....

dim door is not available via tome of air.

Author: ArchDruid (Budapest, Hungary), 03-02-2016 10:22
xx - Prismatic Greed
Use Beatrice (scouting spec.) with expert Scouting, Spyglass and Speculum, and visit the Observatory on the sea!

That's great! :D

04-02-2016 14:58

Thanks! - Prismatic Greed

Was a bit worried with scouting as a whole with this map.

I technically should nerf Navigation/Scouting a bit, especially for Teal/Red players.

Other than that, Beatrice is a great HotA hero in my opinion so why not? ;p

Author: Magick (canada, QC), 03-02-2016 02:19 Like
minor bug. - Prismatic Greed
105.121.0 shipward cant deliver boat.

39.117.0 town can be reached bypassing the quest tower. Flaw hex is low left corner, where the gold deposite is.

03-02-2016 11:54

Good call - Prismatic Greed

Thank you, no idea how I've missed those two, will remember to change those in the update.

Magick writes:
03-02-2016 15:54

Re minor Bug - Prismatic Greed

Really there is several other shipyards that cant deliver boat. at least 2 others IIRC, perhaps more.
However the only real flaw of importance is the castle town quest.
Nothing else noticed.

For Dimension I was wrong, my bad. Tested in game, Relic such as tome of air dont allows forbiden spells.

Homura writes:
05-02-2016 08:23

Re - Prismatic Greed

Hi Magick, may I ask how you rated this map 10 pts? Every time I tried to rate it, it just didn't work.

DragonKnight (London, UK) writes:
05-02-2016 14:50

how to give scores - Prismatic Greed

Homura: you get an email where you need to confirm said score, hope this helped

Homura writes:
06-02-2016 08:29

Re - Prismatic Greed

Got it. Thanks!

Author: Mike, 02-02-2016 19:02
Cool map - Prismatic Greed
Well designed map. Lots to explore. Lack of Dimension Door means things like Water Walk (and even Scouting artifacts and skill) become reasonably important as they help you see your next landfall to walk to it. Also makes the Sea Captain's Hat perhaps the most powerful artifact one can gain.

04-02-2016 15:00

Thanks a ton. - Prismatic Greed

Thank you for the feedback, will make now Admiral Hat a bit harder and satisfying to get in future version, especially since Teal and Orange have easy way with them.

Author: Magick (canada, QC), 02-02-2016 03:32 Like
week of the imp - Prismatic Greed
Hi

First thank for the map. Such map that let you play about what you want are rare. Feel back later, I of the first stage at this time. The map is beautiful, That is very rare, most mapmakers tend to be lazy. I can imagine the work behind, and I hope I will not have bad surprise toward lack of spell and artifact restriction.

The bad thing I experience is it s week of the imps every weeks and month. I restarted a test game same thing. I quick edited the map to look at plague tuning and it seems not related. I remember to had this prb a long time ago but dont remember the why and how. I can say only one thing ; it s hard to image how make the necro more happy.

thanks for the work anyway.

02-02-2016 08:42

Thanks! Also I got a solution for you! - Prismatic Greed

First of all - thank you so much for your words kind sir! The only spell restriction from top of my head is Dimension Door, which you get off later because it would be map breaking with it (like getting to Miracle Towns without getting single keymaster tent), you can say I did that just because I'm lazy, but I really didn't want to start this map over just to redo it on larger map :>

Oh and the Imp week problem! Once again, it's my fault because during the final testing I somehow didn't get Inferno even once with AI - making me completly forget about that building. Good Luck that turned into back luck?

To fix the imp week problem just remove the Grail from every single Miracle Town in the underground on the sides of the map.

Anyways, I hope you can enjoy this map despite it's problems~

Magick writes:
02-02-2016 17:38

imp week 2 - Prismatic Greed

I enjoy the map, for sure. Really I stopped play h3 long years ago because of the lack of available maps I wished to be half good as yours.

For spell and artefact in order to not spoil the map I play for the first time, I just edited and look at only the castle I play. I placed a load of artefact 4, order auto contructions of everything in the castle and save as test map. Then I simply played as tower for spell test and, starting again and again look at the result. At least If test is correct, dimension door could be available via tome of air or wizard hat for exemple that can be gain typically in dragon utopia or like. Not sure to know what to think about some other relics or combo available.

Stop blabla. I play hota 1.42, like I noticed in the map feature not available in usual mapmaking Tools, such as water work or market of time. In hota credit there is a nickname quite close of yours here.

It let me long entertaimning hours before to deliver a serious feelback.

Have a good day, and thank for the quality of the map.

Author: megaraid (Moscow), 01-02-2016 20:30
OK - Prismatic Greed
Спасибо Ваш совет помог! Приступаю к игре :-)
Thank you Your advice helped! Start the game :-)

Author: megaraid (Moscow), 31-01-2016 10:38
Не запускается :-( - Prismatic Greed
Версия HotA 1.4.2. При запуске карты выдается сообщение - Could not load mask file for AVxmktt0.def - Type:Рынок времени
(HotA Version 1.4.2. When you run the map the message - Could not load mask file for AVxmktt0.def Type:Market time)

Popcioslav writes:
01-02-2016 12:00

Markets of Time - Prismatic Greed

First time hearing about this error.

Maybe remove Markets of Time from the map? There is one near the Necropolis near the centre of the map and another one on the island left from Blue's main town.

I only used those markets as a decoration, I can remove them in future updates

Author: galo11 (Poland), 25-01-2016 23:45
The best - Prismatic Greed
In my opinion one of the best map I have played (I play HoMM 3 for over 15 years). This is amazing map. Thank you for your work.

30-01-2016 17:34

Thank you - Prismatic Greed

Thank you for your kind words! I hope you like other maps I plan on releasing in future!

Wielkie dzięki! Już się bałem, że z powodu tych niefortunnych portali miejskich nikomu się tam mapa nie spodoba xD

Author: megaraid (Moscow), 21-01-2016 20:35
When ? - Prismatic Greed
When a working version?

30-01-2016 17:25

Hmmm? - Prismatic Greed

I've already fixed the map (you should be able to re-download new version), however if you keep having errors, let me know!

Author: Popcioslav (author) (Lublin, Poland), 14-01-2016 19:06
Problem fixed! Ver. 2.0 avaible! - Prismatic Greed
The Fatal Error is no more, you can enjoy the map now. Thank you everyone for patience!

If you got any suggestions or other problems, please report them here!

List of current problems:

- in ver. 2.0. when at least one player starts with Inferno, every Week will be the same. You can change that by removing Grail from every Miracle Town on Sides of the Underground.

- Map is not balanced, for example Blue player starts out with huge advantage when starting with Necropolis etc.

- AI will still use monoliths when they only can, making it harder for them to get to Miracle Towns.

- ENJOY!

Author: Spike (France), 12-01-2016 17:26
bug fixing - Prismatic Greed
OK, I hope you can fix the problem quickly, I'm very impatient to try your map. :-)

I don't know if it will help you, but for information, I play with the lastest versions of HD and HotA mods.
And the fatal error happens when I start a new game.

Please tell me when the map will be valid.

Thanks in advance

Author: Popcioslav (Lublin, Poland), 12-01-2016 04:22
Fatal Error - Prismatic Greed
Not yet, but thanks for notice.

Author: Spike (France), 12-01-2016 00:24
fatal error - Prismatic Greed
Fatal error too.

Did you fix the problem ?

ks writes:
13-01-2016 17:01

found - Prismatic Greed

Popcioslav, I think this happen cos you worked on both version. In example you started this map on version 1.3.8 and finished on version 1.4.2

I dont know how, but I have working version now :)
Just changed border gates (water) and some new objects (just replace from older ver to newest) and dont know really how, dont remember haha
There is no gameplay or object changes.
If you want write me your email to sent you working version.

Popcioslav (author) (Lublin, Poland) writes:
14-01-2016 00:50

The problem was... - Prismatic Greed

The problem were the Town Gates. If other maps are crashing for you too, just replace all Town Gates with "?" description with new ones.

I've already sent the working version to site's admin, the fix should soon enough I hope. Have fun everyone, you deserved it for waiting that much!

Nikolas Madsen (Ryomgård) writes:
14-01-2016 17:11

Prismatic Greed - Prismatic Greed

can i have a bug free version of this map :-)

Popcioslav (author) (Lublin, Poland) writes:
14-01-2016 19:08

Yes, just download it again now. - Prismatic Greed

Yes, new version's up! Replace it with the old one, it should work now, enjoy!

Spike writes:
18-01-2016 19:57

map fixed - Prismatic Greed

OK, and thank you for this very useful information about the new Town Gate added by HotA's mapeditor.

I also make maps, and just wanted to try the new features of Hota's mapeditor and I think I would have had the same concerns as you and I would have struggled to find the solution ....

Author: ks, 11-01-2016 19:53
yes error - Prismatic Greed
Yes there is error while loading. I think its some kind version error.
This map should drop from the site while author fix it

Author: SS, 11-01-2016 11:37
fatal error - Prismatic Greed
Nice map but,fatal error!Do you test a map ?!

Author: алексей, 10-01-2016 11:44
не открывает - Prismatic Greed
игра и редактор карт пишет, что не может найти файлы .def. у меня последние обновления за 2015-2016 год

12-01-2016 04:20

Fatal Error - Prismatic Greed

Thank you for the replies, I had no idea about it.

Tested the map several times, however I've updated it to the 1.4.2. version and released without testing.

It seems the error is related to that 1.4.2. version, I'll try to update both maps as quickly as I can. I'm sorry that my doesn't work, I really should have tested it earlier.

Mickguellito (Czech Republic) writes:
12-01-2016 09:47

fatal error - Prismatic Greed - Prismatic Greed

Its great someone is still making these maps, and this looks so promising. I was really happy when I found this map. But this error spoiled it.
We will be all happy when you get to bottom of it, and solve this problem. Thanks again for doing this.

Leckofunny writes:
13-01-2016 00:35

possible solution - Prismatic Greed

If you used the new building "town gate" and created the map with HotA version 1.4 . I'll crash on 1.42 while loading. In order to fix that issue, replace all town gates with town gates of version 1.4.2.

14-01-2016 00:47

Problem solved, thank you - Prismatic Greed

Turns out the problem was the Town Gates. As much as I could blame HotA Crew for that, I take the blame for not testing this map enough. Sorry and I hope you'll enjoy the final version.

The fix should be soon! If you want to play this map right now, just replace all Town Gates with new ones.

Leckofunny writes:
14-01-2016 22:58

Town Gates - Prismatic Greed

Be aware. Ai doesn't make use of Town Gate

| 1-30 | 31-49 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy