Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Author: Valeri , 25-03-2024 23:16

Vagabonds 2.0 - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

New version with bug fixes and small changes based on player feedback.
Also fixes on some graphical issues that came with Hota 1.7.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Surrea: {The Shift} - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Surrea: {The Shift} - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Surrea: {The Shift} - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Surrea: {The Shift}

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

8 player Multiplayer map. If you play vs AI set alliances in the editor for bigger challenge. The map can become very difficult when AIs are all banded together and have a good tactical day. You can also mark chosen starting towns as neutral to reduce the number of players with no negative consequences. DD, Spellbinders, and Orb of Inhibition banned.
TP & Fly available later, must be obtained in specific places.

This is my first map, so I apologize for potential derps/balance issues.
If you point them out, I'll fix them in a revision.

Added: 13-11-2017

Heroes 3 maps: The Grand Mountains | A Kingdom Forlorn | Gonna be eaten (hard) | Restore Purple Ivory

Author: Akidson (Olsztyn, Poland), 24-02-2021 20:54 Like
10/10 - Surrea: {The Shift}
Easily one of the best multiplayer maps I've ever played. Had a lot of fun playing it against 7 AIs. Gigantic map with lots of details and many interesting locations. It's among my favourite ones, along with Prismatic Greed and A New Day Tomorrow.

Author: onr (turkey), 27-12-2019 12:09
rofl - Surrea: {The Shift}
nice looking map with good environment

some cons.
-boats not reachable when you build them
-big money issue vs ai as always.
-nearly no speeders(stables ect) in game
-not safe to leave main town

Author: Derr (Bucharest, Romania), 27-04-2018 15:30
Great looking map, little use of underground - Surrea: {The Shift}
Hi there, I must say I share Mike's opinion on this one. I only expored the labirinth, accessible via northeast. The only way I would have managed to take a look to the whole thing was if I left an enemy alive whith troops at his door. My two cents: severely cut down on those guardians and/or force the players through the underground. May I suggest a single player map that does that brilliantly? It's called Astrogonia, a SoD XL map. While its fundamentally different in concept, it really takes you everywhere. Anyway, good job for the first map. Alot of time invested in it.

Author: Adrian (Bucharest, Romania), 23-04-2018 01:11 Like
Cannot get access to certain places from underground - Surrea: {The Shift}
I was not able to reach to Necropolis castles from underground.
I saw in map that there is a subterranean gate in the restricted area of one of Necropolis castle but there is no correspondence for it at surface. Is that a mistake on the map?

Echo writes:
23-04-2018 01:21

Necro towns - Surrea: {The Shift}

If you mean the Necropolis castles on the snowy swirls, you can reach them from the surface, but there's a catch. The map provides workarounds to the "problem". They are a special location of sorts.

Adian writes:
23-04-2018 12:45

Necropolis castles - Surrea: {The Shift}

Thank you for the quick response.
Green player manged to go there and captured the three Necropolis castles.
I cannot finish the map as I don't know how to get there. It's possible to be something simple but I did not find it.
Could you please explain me how to get there? From which portal, etc.?
Thank you!

Author: Magnus (Denmark), 11-04-2018 18:18
Great map - Surrea: {The Shift}
I enjoyed playing the map, but I also didn't go underground untill I had defeated everyone execpt green, and then I began exploring underneath.
But I still like it, also because of the differnt ways of comming back to your towns without TP (untill I found it).

Echo writes:
23-04-2018 01:23

Underground - Surrea: {The Shift}

Yeah, I was making this map with multiplayer in mind, preferably people playing blind and exploring stuff :) Also, my first map, so balance of the Azure Dragons and what not is probably a bit off haha. I like to play slowly so for someone who goes fast it may be far too many dragons!

Author: sj (Chelyabynsk, Russia), 22-04-2017 16:19 Like
Best map i ever played - Surrea: {The Shift}
I agree that it is difficult to defend my cities, but I think this is a kind of interest. But after the entire upper world is captured, you can take your time and study the HoMM universe. And it is amazing!
I have never seen such a successful balance and rational submission of artifacts. 11/10
ps don't stop ;)

Author: Mike, 25-07-2016 20:22
Interesting but mostly wasted - Surrea: {The Shift}
This was a fun map, but most of it is wasted. All of the towns are located in that small circle covering half of the above-ground area. You can easily gain control of the map without ever venturing underground, so all of the wonderful design down there is wasted. (It also appears that the portals that lead there are pretty well guarded by monsters you may not even be able to overcome).

The one-way and two-way portals make a nice challenge, and some towns can be easily defended while others are close to a one-way gate exit and are hard to hold. The size of the map and the amount of sea makes it difficult to explore some of the more unique areas of it. If you spend that time exploring, it's hard to also defend your towns.

Echo writes:
18-08-2016 14:05

Yep - Surrea: {The Shift}

Yes, vs AI alone the underground does end up being unnecessary. I made this thinking of human vs human skirmishes, but maybe one day I'll tinker around an alternative version that'd be more suitable for a solo player :)

The portals are guarded by 100 Azure Dragons, it didn't seem too much for a map this size, but it seems people are just breezing through and conquering the world with 1 month worth of army or so :D In such case they sure are a lot.

Author: asd, 26-06-2016 18:30
map comm - Surrea: {The Shift}
this map sux, when I went undgnd for necro'es I realised, that there is no coming back, I got stucked there and i lost the will to play it further. Hate when this happens. It would be fine without this stupid undergrounds though.

Echo writes:
02-07-2016 02:01

The trap - Surrea: {The Shift}

Hey there, sorry you got stuck. There were warnings before that area, but I get that people might expect such warnings to be just 'flavor' and actually not true. I wanted to make the flavor spicier with the necro area and make being trapped there a real deal if a hero didn't heed the warning.

Of course it's possible to get out of there. If you went in without TP you need to obtain it and use a hero with scholar [available in the witch hut on the island right beside the portal] to deliver it to the trapped soul.

There's only one such place on the map since Summon Boat is available in every starting town in case someone got stranded on an island for some reason, but yeah, it was a conscious decision to go for a serious choice and consequence here. I understand some might not like it and I'm sorry if it got you frustrated. Hope the next map you play won't be this evil. Cheers.

Author: alex, 26-06-2016 10:47 Like
Rating didn't go - Surrea: {The Shift}
Rating didn't go, maybe it's broken but ill try rate again.

Author: alex, 26-06-2016 10:36
Fun map, but my buddy kicked my ass kappa - Surrea: {The Shift}
Fun map, played with buddy, he didn't find my necro empire hehe. Was all the time whining where my army is he sees it in tavenr and can't kill it :D lost in the end he went underground first and found the horn and hidden cities cause i played bad and tho I got my necro army out on him by scholar hero, it was too late but I'll rematch him on this map next time and kick his ass hard. We liked the weird areas now we know where they are and we will chase for them probably or pick different ones idk but it's gonna be cool rematch!

Author: Standa (Prague), 19-06-2016 23:49
Very good map - Surrea: {The Shift}
Hello Echo,
thank you for the map, it was a pleasure to play it. You are very talented if this your first map and even such a huge one.
I played it twice, for dwarves and warlocks. Challange is not very big for a bit experienced player, I suggest one vs. all allied as you state in description.
In both my playthroughs I did not go to the underground, it is not necessary and to get the good artifacts you need to defeat over 100 azures. AI has no chance to do this. I felt sorry for you that you worked on the underground and in my opinion it was pointless. I would put there some powerful necromancer who would break through to the above ground in time or something like that.
With warlock finished m4w2.
I look forward to seeing more from you!

Echo writes:
20-06-2016 00:37

Underground - Surrea: {The Shift}

Hey, thanks a lot for taking the time to give your feedback :) It's very nice to hear someone enjoyed the map.

Don't worry about not exploring the underground, that part was made 100% with the thought of multiplayer where you might need more power or want some fun ways to get an upper hand and surprise your opponent.

Aside of the "power areas" the events talk about, there are two hidden, a bit gimmicky places that could be fun [I hope] to find if someone's playing with a buddy, but without much reason to explore while playing VS AI since it's too easy anyway :)

Adding a very strong AI there would probably severely unbalance the map and factions (unless it was some sort of planned invasion with AI heroes storming all main towns), but that would eradicate all other AI players and I'm not convinced the challenge for single player would rise considerably anyway. All the actually difficult single player maps are made with SP in mind and are built in an entirely different way, gating off other zones and controlling the map rarely leaving it an open world which, I believe, for MP is the better choice :<

Perhaps adding events in towns that produce more creatures each week, but apply only to AI, could help a little (they already get resources), but I'm not sure about that. AI is generally not so great in H3 and can only provide a real challenge while being hand-held by a rigid map design.

Standa (Prague) writes:
26-06-2016 23:43

You are right - Surrea: {The Shift}

Thank for explanation :-)

Surrea: {The Shift} walkthrough

A vision of power to be had put an end to relative peace. Now each country begins an arms race to be the first to lay their hands on the untold riches lurking in the mysterious Shift.

Loosely based on the world from the novel New Amazing Nightmare.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy