Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about A Pirate's Life For Me! - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map A Pirate's Life For Me! - heroes 3 mapsDownload map A Pirate's Life For Me! - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> A Pirate's Life For Me!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

You play as Henry Morgan, You are about to go on an epic Journey to Conquer Everything. You start in a small corner of the world Nassau but with your fleet of ships its time to conquer.

Added: 09-03-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Fawn's Labyrinth | The Conquest Of South Banat | Landbridges And Waterchannels | The Colonization of Europhia

| 1-30 | 31-35 |

Author: Dave (Canada), 10-12-2022 22:13
How to attack last castle? - A Pirate's Life For Me!
I've completed the entire map, but now at the top right I'm at the final hero but I can't cross the "clouds" to reach the town... how do I finish?

Author: MrMonk, 08-12-2022 13:29 Like
Stuck - A Pirate's Life For Me!
Does anyone know how to get to the last stronghold?

I took all other castles and heroes, just don't see any way to finish the map since green took the town that can't be accessed to
Stuck - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Author: Николай, 27-01-2021 18:05 Like
Слишком легко - A Pirate's Life For Me!
Начало игры было интересным, интригующим. В конце 4-го месяца игры стало слишком легко, все битвы проходил даже на автобое. Дальше играть стало не интересно. Может многое зависит от рандома, не знаю. В гильдии воров у врагов были статы не больше 50, а у меня уже под 99. Доигрывать не стал. 6/10

Author: sphinxx (Berlin), 05-01-2021 23:33
No access to two towns - A Pirate's Life For Me!
U have no access to two towns and u don't get fly dimension door or angel wings so unfortunately a waste of time in the end..

Author: brg (zg, cro), 16-07-2019 02:45 Like
done in somewhat more than 6m - A Pirate's Life For Me!
great map.
the problem here is what some people already wrote, random troops and rss at beggining and draculas troops.
anyhow... spent about month on starting point than went trough whirpool and unprisoned hero with a lot of swamp troops. took that troops from him and went north to free gelu and aeris from prison... the rest is history. dracula was biggest challenge, he had more than 12k leeches.

Author: pizza (Ukraine), 30-04-2019 22:51
gr8 map - A Pirate's Life For Me!
finish it in 5 mnths on impossible difficulty, here's my army on last day.
The first impression from 10k liches was: yes, it is completely unreal because Dracula will accumulate them until he wipe all neutral creatures but their number remains constant
gr8 map - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 27-08-2018 19:33
a 10 - A Pirate's Life For Me!
i like your style of thinking for players fun!

Shavemyhead (Finland. Kokkola) writes:
12-03-2019 08:37

Noway! - A Pirate's Life For Me!

This map is just stupid.. Played this on impossible and cant finnish it becouse there are these 2 barbarian villages that are out of reach without fly. Only 2 Ai's left. Ive spent 3h buying heroes from tavern to get those 3 heroes with fly but no luck.. stupid map. Delete yourself from this planet

Author: dragon of order (Aix en Provence), 02-04-2017 19:42
great map - A Pirate's Life For Me!
I enjoyed playing it

maygwan writes:
11-04-2017 17:37

glad you enjoyed it - A Pirate's Life For Me!

:0

Author: Nicolas, 22-09-2016 13:24 Like
impossible map - too easy - A Pirate's Life For Me!
I just finished the impossible map on first try (without any knowledge of the map before, as my first try on the map was in impossible). very nice map but too easy. only one "little hard" battle with gelu (which suprised me with fly). dracula had 10000 liches but also very easy battle. finished in 6.5 months, only using one hero (with all stats 99).
2 observacion: 1) there are 2 barbarian cities (of the AI) which can be reached only with fly (which i did not have so i could not conquer them). there where 3 AI heroes with fly (gelu and two others), but i serched all map and i do not have any clue where they got the fly spell.
2) there are 2 natural conflux towns that also could not be reached without fly.

maygwan writes:
23-09-2016 08:45

on impossible - A Pirate's Life For Me!

3 ai heroes are given fly from the start thats why you couldn't get it.
That i know too all towns and cities on the map are accessible some you need portals but there should be a way to all of them. I will look into this at some point ty.

Nicolas writes:
26-09-2016 22:33

there is absolutly no way - A Pirate's Life For Me!

sorry, but there is absolutly no way to these two barbarian towns without fly. also there are there the AI heroes near the two towns and they also can not get out of the towns near region and they stopped moving. as i killed the 3 heroes with fly the rest of the AI heroes are also stacked. i read the comments below when you said that you solved this problem, but look like you had not solved it in the impossible version.

maygwan writes:
27-09-2016 06:59

ok ty - A Pirate's Life For Me!

when i get time i will look into this thanx

Author: 02 (rus), 10-09-2016 23:04
01 - A Pirate's Life For Me!
Was card for 7 months roughly.. a Very big problem in the game is captured by the computer the closed locks - if you have no flying heroes - you just lost the entire map.

maygwan writes:
14-09-2016 09:52

theres always a way - A Pirate's Life For Me!

There are no parts of the map that you need fly for. If you dloaded the first installment the hard map did have a lock but was updated quite quickly and fixed.
all 3 maps are fully accessible you just need to find a way to the areas. Unless you were one of the 20 people who dloded the first 20 which were updated.

Author: mrc (rus), 10-09-2016 23:03
01 - A Pirate's Life For Me!
Прошел карту за 7 месяцев примерно.. Очень большая проблема в игре - это захваченны е компом закрытые замки - если у тебя нету летающих героев - ты сразу проиграл и всю карту по новой.

Author: Mike, 26-07-2016 02:38
Huge waste of time - A Pirate's Life For Me!
I have no idea what the point of this map is. Didn't bother with the whirlpools and captured my fifth town from the safety of behind the keymaster gate. Spent every turn moving step by step through resources and gold that I didn't need (I have 3 golden geese!!), building up towns, etc. A couple hundred Sea Dogs walk through every challenge with Expert Earth and Slow spell. Around the middle of month 3 I just stopped playing. Just a pointless map.

maygwan (uk) writes:
27-07-2016 08:43

month 3 - A Pirate's Life For Me!

The map is designed to give you some time ie 3 months to do your stuff then it kicks in and you start to fight hard opponents. You can also choose to go through the whirlpool and face the foe. Its a shame you didn't carry on playing the map. The first 3 months are to give you even stats vs your opponents. But if you are adventurous you could of gone through the whirlpool at any time.

maygwan (uk) writes:
27-07-2016 10:06

few 100 sea dogs - A Pirate's Life For Me!

If you actually thought that a few 100 sea dogs would get you anywhere on the map apart from the clearing of your area you would be mistaken. Try playing the map a little longer or even finishing it and then by all means make a comment.
Thanx for giving the map a try anyway.

Author: maygwan (uk), 04-07-2016 17:47
Updated version is uploaded now - A Pirate's Life For Me!
Enjoy and if anyone can beat impossible let me know how you did it please.

Landslide (France) writes:
07-07-2016 03:16

Impossible Possible - A Pirate's Life For Me!

I haven't completed yet but I honestly believe it's accedemic at this point. I believe though that the map has again not gone as you planned.

Day 67 first time in whrilpools and came upon Dracula who had only 450 liches. Easy kill. So did you do something to make him easier?

Day 70 got supprised by Xarfax with 150 Arch and 420 Sultans. Had cape of silence and Armagedon. Did have to reload rounded up 120 Haspids 200 Nix 1200 Sea Dogs etc. Outstated him 50 to 30 and he had the wonderful shackles, so some loses but not overwhelming. Only challenging battle of the game. Not sure if he was flying or not

Day 90. Purple and Orange dead. Tan and Green: have all cities in their starting areas though they each got one of the random towns elsewhere. I have Aeris and Gelu (from Prison) who can Fly. I believe I also got Aeris the first time I played Expert version. Anne has Attack and Defence at 90. I've seen no other Gods flying around anywhere so unless you've got one scheduled to be released latter the AI I've been fighting since Xarfax is swatting flies. Have 1.5M in gold so could easily hire another 100 haspids and company + all the Angels but really doubt will need them.

Sorry, probably not what you expected. Perhaps another try might prove more challenging. Dracula did have 10000 liches last time I played. And no, I didn't check the map editor to see what you changed or where the Flying heroes were though obiviously I've had experience playing the map.

maygwan (uk) writes:
07-07-2016 16:27

experience - A Pirate's Life For Me!

I think your experience on the map as definitely give you an advantage. Taking gelu early will give you an advantage. There are still few surprises but it looks like you will do the map. Good job, i did think if i took gelu in my play thru it might of been easier. let me know how you get on.

08-07-2016 02:54

Finished - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Finished on day 108. Got Gelu and Aeris around day 85 after taking over tan orange purple and green so I'd say I got them late. Didn't use them anyway, purpose was to do it without me using fly. Also picked up Sephinroth latter who also had fly so perhaps the AI got no flying heroes, unless Xarfax could, not sure. Also got Xeron and some others out of Prison but no fly. The way you described the map I figured it would be necessary to move very fast but looks like that kept the AI from tackling the prisons.

maygwan (uk) writes:
08-07-2016 06:57

Good job bro - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Ya looks like you got there before they released. Guess i will look at that on the next update. I have a few things in mind. Your knowledge of the map now is too good lol. I will soon have my next map out hopefully will offer you a challenge too, lets hope?

Author: maygwan (uk), 04-07-2016 10:55
New Updates to map - A Pirate's Life For Me!
So i fixed the 2 castle's that you or the ai could not get too. From comments by Alex i have made TP and WWalk a permanent spell you will get in the cove's. Valery made an interesting comment on the randomness of a few stacks i have fixed those also. I have also included to go with hard and expert an Impossible version of the map. This is a version i have been play testing and i cannot beat it although i am having fun trying.
I have sent these updates in and they should be added soon. Ty all for the Imput.

alex writes:
04-07-2016 11:30

AI and fly - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Good job on updates but I have to say Im 100% sure AI had fly in my playthrough :D Because he did get that castle I made screenshot was locked and he also got to the cyclopes isle. Thats why I couldnt finish the map - blue took the castle town that was inaccessible without fly.

He was taking the surface coves as well by flying over the mountains and he took all 3 of them in 1 turn. Its not possible with water walk. Also flew out of the inferno near the snow part up to the other towns there all the time. How he got it I dont know, I thought he was set to have fly to make the map more difficult lol.

What did you change in the version you cannot beat? Curious.

04-07-2016 12:07

Impossible Map - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Now that sounds like a challenge. I will have to beat it or die trying.

maygwan (uk) writes:
04-07-2016 13:04

Flying ai - A Pirate's Life For Me!

When i have played some homm3 maps on occasions an ai gets fly for w/e reason maybe that happened to you alex, I am not sure but i have done map 4 times and never seen the ai fly. Lets hope these updates fix it all.
Landslide there are a few changes to impossible but fly was added to a select few players on the map. I did it to test a few things but after playing the map it frustrated the hell out of me that i couldn't beat the map. The select players became an obsession for me to beat cause i hated them lol So if you do manage to win pls tell me how.
Anyway hope you all still enjoy the map and soon i will have this is legion 9 out for you all to play. I have gotta run some play through and it will be good to go. You will be able to play 7 factions.

Valery writes:
04-07-2016 15:03

+ - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Ai don't get fly, is a bug of vanilla, AI converts remaining water walk points into fly. So when it cross water, he can go anywhere. The only way to avoid that is to remove water walk from AI spells pool and give it to human only via scholar.

maygwan (uk) writes:
04-07-2016 18:09

ok glad to know - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Well i have opened up all castles now and map can be completed even if ai somehow gets that wwalk bug. Should make for interesting gameplay.

Author: Valery, 02-07-2016 15:20
Well, thats not true. Show me how you win vs 50 orcs, or 40 medusas, or 40 crusaders with 15 pirates * 4 shoots + 100 trogs at 5 speed, no magic, no gold, on first day.

Please explain me, if you can then I will learn from.

I started at 200% and got blocked on first day. The starting should be fluid, not consisting in making a few steps, then be blocked by unpassable monsters, then next day get a bit of gold, and so on, until day 5-6 when you are able to face the mobs. And btw, in my opinion, VERY bad and obsolete idea to make the lost of main hero as lose condition. We don't need that lose screen to come constantly.

Author: maygwan, 02-07-2016 10:23
What towns were blocked - A Pirate's Life For Me!
I have played the map 4 times and never a blocked town. Can you tell me which towns were blocked for you please.
All suggestions i will definitely look at in any updates ty.

Author: alex, 02-07-2016 02:08
towns - A Pirate's Life For Me!
But I played on expert version of the map [with impossibly difficulty] and the towns were blocked there :o I don't know whats different between that and hard, but the towns were definitely blocked, but I also definitely played on expert... mysteries :D

But yeah, my comment would be to make sure town portal appears in some town in the starting area, conflux the latest. Water walk would also be nice, makes it a bit too random and potentially frustrating without such assurance. Other than that, lovely :)

Dunno how you kept Dracula on 1 island, he got confused a couple times in my game but then went on to take my surface Coves and wouldn't let them go!

Author: maygwan, 01-07-2016 07:48
Glad you enjoyed - A Pirate's Life For Me!
You may have downloaded the first version i put up which did block access to 2 towns i fixed that and a new version was added quickly. Expert mode was fully playable though. Glad it was fun and i will take all comments and when i do an update will use them.

Author: alex, 30-06-2016 20:20 Like
rating - A Pirate's Life For Me!
Forgot to rate. Also, played on expert. More detailed comment below!

maygwan writes:
01-07-2016 07:53

expert mode - A Pirate's Life For Me!

How did you find the expert mode and how much did it differ to the hard mode. All replies can help me in further updates ty.

Author: Landslide (France), 30-06-2016 17:53
Very Enjoyable Map - A Pirate's Life For Me!
Great map. Outside of Dracula didn't find the AI overwhelmingly difficult. Orange was the most challenging. Did end up with several heros at 99 in all stats. No problem finishing the map. Did have waterwalk.

Replayed it a couple of times by boosting the AI with all cities given to them fully built up. Still playable. Dracula does vary a lot. One time took him out early with only 2000 liches and once he had over 10000. It's possible to make a fool out of him. Just kept getting in and out of a boat with the Admiral's hat on one of my hero's and he did the same so basically locked in place.

alex writes:
30-06-2016 20:18

liches - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Over 16000 liches for me haha. Made it fun to play cause I had a goal. In the end stomped him though :p

maygwan writes:
01-07-2016 07:51

lol - A Pirate's Life For Me!

I also did that in my play through i found it fun because first go he beat me i wasn't prepared so it annoyed me. So i kept him on an island just to spite him even though i know he didn't care :)
Thanx for comments i will take them all in and see what i can do when i update.

Author: alex, 30-06-2016 16:28 Like
Final towns? - A Pirate's Life For Me!
Hi there. Superb map, liked it a lot. Overdone it with army for Dracula a little after I got stomped super hard before lol, but then I beat him legit (cheesed Kyrre and Zydar or similar name with the Pirates and Forcefield tactic, couldnt defeat them normally otherwise and they were being annoying little brats).

But i cannot take over last town or two, because there's no access to them. Enemies were flying so they got them, but theres no fly in any town, no angel wings, and no tome of air. What am i missing? Even checkec in map editor there's no access so I can't finish the map :(

Thanks for the map otherwise, had a great time. Challenging and fun, only issue i'd say it's risky without TP set in any town, i got mine in conflux would've been pretty rekt otherwise. That was kinda the last point where it could still be useful for me and help me live. No water walking in any town on the entire map for me too.

alex writes:
02-07-2016 15:57

town - A Pirate's Life For Me!

It was the castle on the east side of the map near (to the west of) red portal mini-area and north of an underground exit area that didnt lead to the castle though it looked like it maybe should. Second was a fortress nearby above it somewhere. Fortress wasn't taken by AI. Also on the south west side of the map theres an area with cyclopes and libraries I couldn't access either only computer flew there.

Dont have the map here so cant give you exact names sorry!

maygwan writes:
03-07-2016 07:25

castles - A Pirate's Life For Me!

The castle is reachable a few ways but whirlpool gets you there same with south west area. The fortress you are correct it cant be taken by you or ai i was ment to put a portal there and forgot its at 122,16 just above the creature stack where portal will go. Although it shouldn't effect the map and the computer doesn't get fly in the map.

maygwan writes:
03-07-2016 10:37

TP and WW - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Both tp and wwalk can be gotten from the map its just random and you can get early or late also the pandora's will give them too.
You can make the map impossible and a serious challenge by giving gelu and sephinoth and Aeris the fly spell it makes for one hell of a tough map.
One which i can't myself defeat i have tried a few times but i had hella fun trying to a point where im kinda obsessed in beating it lol.
they are located 101,2 63,45 and 61,11 or just change them in map specs.

alex writes:
03-07-2016 12:15

town - A Pirate's Life For Me!

http://i.imgur.com/u EWikZY.jpg

This town.

Also, I'm 100% sure blue heroes had fly on my playthrough others maybe not. I never found TP/waterwalk in pandora, I think AI took it then. Keep that option in mind, I don't think the map is much winnable/fun to play without TP if someone is unlucky and doesn't get it in some reasonable timeframe but thats just my opinion ofc!

maygwan writes:
04-07-2016 07:27

When i update - A Pirate's Life For Me!

I will fix the 1 fortress town and the tp spell. The ai cannot get fly he may have water walk which looks similar sometimes.
ty for the comments.

Author: Ivana (Croatia), 25-06-2016 20:15
Great but difficult map - A Pirate's Life For Me!
The map is brilliant, so beautiful and detailed but very challenging. I played the expert version and couldn't beat the orange player. His army consists of titans, angels, azurs and gold dragons, and lots of them. He took all of my five towns one by one. Haspids are no match to other 7th level creatures, they are too weak. Not to mention that his hero had 70 attack and defense and my only 50 with the sword of angelic alliance. Is there any way of defeating the orange player?

maygwan writes:
26-06-2016 07:00

Glad you enjoyed the map - A Pirate's Life For Me!

There are many ways to win but you will need to even your stats out with your opponents. My suggestion is to run but grab the +2 to all stats libraries getting you closer to your opponents stats. There are plenty of places to do this and plenty of whirlpools to get you to them.

Author: 001 mar (Moscow russia), 22-06-2016 16:18
Good one - A Pirate's Life For Me!
Really amazing map! One of the best ,thanks author!

maygwan writes:
23-06-2016 06:58

Glad you enjoyed it - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Did you play hard or expert and how difficult did you find the map?

There are 2 versions of the map and i just wondered how easy/hard players found them thanx.

Author: maygwan, 19-06-2016 06:15
Pirates - A Pirate's Life For Me!
You should have more than enough pirates to beat some of the early stacks. The trogs will join for fodder and protection while your pirates do the damage. you start with a frigate next to you and pirates built in castle. Just protect the pirates/sea dogs and chip away.

Author: Jonas (Lithuania), 19-06-2016 00:51
Help for an amateur - A Pirate's Life For Me!
In short need help getting past first few stacks of monsters - I don't imagine you're supposed to sit at base for a few weeks to accumulate some creatures so what's the alternative? With just 10 mana, no creatures and a few spells I don't see how I can defeat a stack of 50 4th creatures without losing a ton of my army.

Valery writes:
02-07-2016 15:31

Ah I see now when looking in editor, monsters north road are random and I got orcs chieftains. You may want to fix that...^^

Gonna try until I get something doable.

maygwan writes:
03-07-2016 07:10

Unlucky - A Pirate's Life For Me!

I guess you got unlucky lol ya i will sort it when updating

Valery writes:
03-07-2016 21:56

No, is not about unluck, as here are the level 3 monsters which will pump in that square (50 of them):

Griffins
Elves
Golems
Cerberus
wraiths
Evil eyes
Orcs
Dragon flies

As you see, only one of them can be took on first day, having 100 trogs, and is the golems (and better unupgraded), all others will put you in pieces.

Unluck is when you get the bad monster between 8 good, not when you get the good monster between 8 bad. :)

maygwan writes:
04-07-2016 07:29

ok - A Pirate's Life For Me!

I see your point and will fix that on my updates.
ty valery

04-07-2016 12:11

Difficult start - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Same issue, first time I played had to click end turn for 7 days until I got enough pirates to break through

Author: Cyp (UK,London), 15-06-2016 17:45
Map version - A Pirate's Life For Me!
For some reason I can't seem to see this maps after I put it in my maps foldr and launch the game. I have heroes complete.
When I try to open the map through the map editor it says that the map is version 32 and my version is 28. Any idea what I am missing ?

maygwan writes:
15-06-2016 19:11

Do you have horn of the abyss - A Pirate's Life For Me!

You need to run the game with horn of the abyss. It's a add on for homm3 you can google it and download free. If you have Hota then just run it and this will be listed under h in your xl maps

Author: ArchDruid (Budapest, Hungary), 09-06-2016 10:03
Pirates!! - A Pirate's Life For Me!
Very nice!! A fellow pirate fan! :D

I have also started to build a hysterical-historica l "Pirate map" (G-sized), but have difficulties with testing and debugging. It is 85% complete right now. If you feel the force within you, you may help me. :)

I'm looking forward to play this map!!! It looks fun!

Best regards from Hungary!

maygwan writes:
09-06-2016 10:56

hope you enjoy the map - A Pirate's Life For Me!

I also am working on a g size pirate map which should be fun. I have 3 more maps in the works and i am still helping on Masters of Sighorsia campaign 3 so a little busy at present.

maygwan writes:
09-06-2016 11:03

Also - A Pirate's Life For Me!

2 of my favorite games of all time are homm3 and sid miers Pirates. I still play both a lot.
The only other games i play are
FF Tactics
Ogre Tactics
all 5 Suikodens
Sword of Aragon old pc game
Warlords 1 +2 old pc games
civ 3-4
anno

Péter writes:
10-06-2016 01:35

Helping you - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Hello ArchDruid,

I would gladly help with testing your G-sized map.
Ever since HotA came out with the the possibility to use larger maps (than the original max. size XL), I've been waiting for a real good one.
But to date I haven't really found any. I mean, a really good one, that is enjoyable, great challenge to complete even for experienced players, good layout and scenery etc. You definitely know what I mean).

So it would be a pleasure to test-play your map in the making.

All the best,
Péter (Bp.)
email: p802x@freemail.hu

Author: ks, 05-06-2016 10:43 Like
nice - A Pirate's Life For Me!
Well done! I like it :)
Little slow 218d 442p but was fan for me
10x man :)

maygwan writes:
06-06-2016 13:41

Glad you enjoyed it - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Did you find it too easy or was it a bit of a challenge?.

ks writes:
06-06-2016 17:55

hi - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Yes the gameplay (pc moving) is good and balanced, i think for gameplay 9/10 but the real problem r the battles. But you cant do almost nothing about this. The problem is in hota there is no stack experience and special skills like wog at all. The battles r very very easy and I played (especially after dracula) as "fast playing", maybe over 50% from all battles. All creatures has predictable move, you know what I mean..
Hota never be "special playing" without stack experience and creature special skills
But this map is good, nice design and almost best gameplay (for hota) as possible at all :)

maygwan writes:
07-06-2016 07:02

ok ty for imput - A Pirate's Life For Me!

I do have wog but never been a fan of it. It changes the gameplay too much for my liking. But glad you enjoyed the map and any comments i will consider when i update ty.

Author: Lyd (France), 05-06-2016 09:38
Very Good ! - A Pirate's Life For Me!
Thank you, your map was nice, a bit difficult against Dracula. I enjoyed it a lot.

maygwan writes:
06-06-2016 13:40

Glad you liked it - A Pirate's Life For Me!

Glad you enjoyed the map its all a mapmaker can ask for ty.

Author: maygwan, 05-06-2016 07:42
New addition added - A Pirate's Life For Me!
I fixed the hard map and it has been added so both work fine now. Sorry about that guys.

| 1-30 | 31-35 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy