Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Dragon Lord II - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Dragon Lord II - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Dragon Lord II - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Dragon Lord II

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

The battle for control of the lands of Arkadia has begun. Rally the Dragons of the land to your banner and bring Arkadia under the rule of a Dragon Lord.

Added: 03-08-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Valley of Death | Million Dragons | Unleash the lost powers | The Other Side

Author: kuk (thailand), 12-08-2023 07:51
cant find sandals of the saint - Dragon Lord II
pls tell me where i can find sandal of the saint to make angelic alliance

kuk (thailand) writes:
12-08-2023 13:35

found - Dragon Lord II

found thx

Author: Valesti, 13-08-2021 01:11
Crash on end of day 7 or day 8 - Dragon Lord II
I have tried playing the map twice. Both crashes when ending turn at day 7 or 8 when purple player was doing something. Sad because the map looks very promising. I am on Era 3.0 gaming build.

Lpro - Author writes:
13-08-2021 02:26

Dragon Lord II - Dragon Lord II

Sorry it has been a long long time since I have done any thing with this map. Not sure if it will run under ERA 3.0, it was created under ERA 2.46. Maybe read the Dragon Lord II walkthrough posted below to ensure that you have the proper dat file loaded & mods enabled.

Valesti writes:
13-08-2021 18:29

Good to hear from you. - Dragon Lord II

Hi. I have installed 2.46f to play your map. That's how desperate I am. I downloaded from heroes3wog.net but this version seems buggy. I sometimes encountered black battlefield. Turned out 2.46f lacks graphic mod Morn battlefield for "New Battlefield" option, which i have since installed.

Valesti writes:
13-08-2021 18:31

No crash with 2.46f - Dragon Lord II

I have reached week 3 with version 2.46f. Hopefully nothing else breaks. I am enjoying the settings and atmosphere of your map. Are you still making Heroes map? Cheers.

Lpro writes:
14-08-2021 01:06

Author - Dragon Lord II

Glad to hear that you got it up & running. If you experience anymore crashing, read some of the comments posted below by other players that resolved issues that they had with the map. The comments posted by Valery might be the most helpful. I stopped designing maps along time ago, I do still play Heroes every now & then because for me it is one of my all time favourite games. Good luck, I really do hope that you are able to complete the map & enjoy it. I would also recommend that to get the most out of game play only use ghosts to complete required tasks, use dragons as your main battle group. Again Good Luck!

Valesti writes:
14-08-2021 23:21

Some type of troops don't get stack exp bonuses ? - Dragon Lord II

Hi. I noticed that some of the troops don't get state bonus even though the stack is already at maxed level. For example : Supreme Archangel, Blood Dragon and Dracoliches. Is it intended? Also Blood Dragons only life steal twice in a battle? I am only wondering if it's a bug.

Some type of troops don't get stack exp bonuses ? - Dragon Lord II

Author: Asami (Vietnam), 10-07-2021 09:32
Troop experience - Dragon Lord II
My troop's experience points are not working properly. May I check it or fix it by myseft?

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania), 27-04-2020 08:52
Mutare problem - Dragon Lord II
In my game,Mutare turns dragons into pikemen without money or resources;not sure if I need any dragons,but just saying hero's ability doesn't work
Mutare problem - Dragon Lord II

Author: Liviu (Romania), 14-08-2019 13:46 Like
Great map - Dragon Lord II
Thank you for this great map!

Took a bit more than a year to beat but that's because I enjoyed it.

Just two things I wanted to mention, maybe these were just small glitches or maybe this is something that is fixable:
- defeated Queen Luna and got the Town Portal reward from the seer in the starting zone. After a while, while playing and portal back to Lunacia at some point, the Town Portal spell disappeared from the spell book (this being without Tome of Earth equipped). Also, with Tome of Earth equipped, after porting to Lunacia, same thing happens. You need to take the tome off and put it on again for the spell to appear in the Spell Book. Might it have something to do with Aurora Borealis in Lunacia maybe?
- got Thorgrim at some point from the tavern, he leveled while gathering creatures and got offered Necromancy. With that and the Cloak got to about 200k+ power lich while in undead wasteland.

Again, that's no criticism it's just something I stumbled upon while playing.

Thanks for the effort you put i n making this!

Author: doulnut (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), 12-05-2019 05:24
Amulet of the undertaker - Dragon Lord II
Hi, where can i find the amulet of the undertaker for the quest guard at syrian crypt. Thanks

Author: Adam (Hungary), 18-08-2018 16:23
game crash - Dragon Lord II
game crashed after visiting the seers hut(lvl 15) need the starting dungen :/

Author: Nick (Russia), 02-09-2016 11:32
1 - Dragon Lord II
Thanks for the map! Beat it right after 1 year. There are a lot of good and bad things. It fills like the main concept was spoiled by ghosts - i just don't need dragons most of the time. After pirates and black tent my ghost army raised to 1 million units. Nothing can stop me - i could easily win the final fight right after that.

Lpro writes:
02-09-2016 20:01

Author - Dragon Lord II

Thanks for commenting! To get the most enjoyment out of the map play with dragons as your main battle group, and only generate enough ghosts to complete the required quests. When I get a chance to update the map I will remove the ghosts from play.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
03-09-2016 08:53

+ - Dragon Lord II

You can keep ghosts quests, but make ghosts flee from Hero's army if their quantity go beyond a fixed number.

So once the combat starts, you get a message that ghosts revolted and some flee away. This way is impossible to go for a ghost strategy but continue to play with them as part of a quest. Contact me if interested, will implement.

Nick (Russia) writes:
05-09-2016 11:40

111 - Dragon Lord II

Hello and thanks for the message! You could implement ghost progressive daily upkeep script. 1-1000 ghosts = 1 Gold each, 1000+ = 2 G, 10000+ = 3G, 100000+ = 5G each. The other way is to make script that removes all ghosts form hero's army at certain map places.

05-09-2016 12:00

+ - Dragon Lord II

Hi, actually my message was for the author, is up to him to think and see under which conditions his map can be modified so ghosts do not screw the game play. But thanks for suggestions, maybe he will take some of your ideas :)

Lpro writes:
06-09-2016 03:06

Author - Dragon Lord II

Thank you both for the suggestions. Valery I think I will go with what you recommend, I will contact you soon.

Author: Constantine (Athens), 08-08-2016 21:22
Where are pirate king and pirate queen? - Dragon Lord II
I cant remove barrier on Booty island. I have the message "speak pirates and you may pass".
I have opened all border gates near Booty island.
Tortuga castle has a barrier (defeat pirate king).Drago Breath has a barrier also(defeat pirate king).
The river of no return has two barriers (defeat pirate queen)
Where are pirate king and pirate queen?
Thanks

Lpro writes:
08-08-2016 23:41

Author - Dragon Lord II

After you have defeated Queen Luna free Crag Hack from his prison on Akbar island. Use Crag Hack to remove barrier on Booty island. Go through portal on Booty Island, head north, summon boat, find path that leads to the pirate queen, after defeating the pirate queen you can remove the barrier blocking the way to the River of No Return. The pirate king can be found at the end of the River of No Return.

Constantine writes:
09-08-2016 14:18

I think that there is a problem.
My hero's name is GROG Hack! This is very strange.
The quest wants GRAG and my hero (GROG) cant remove barrier.

I free GROG from a prison near the subterranean gate and dragon utopia.
This place is Akbar island?

I found Queen Luna into a castle on Tessarian Valley (south) but mountains prevent me to fight her.

Lpro writes:
09-08-2016 17:55

Author - Dragon Lord II

There is both a Crag Hack & a Grog Hack. When you released Grog Hack from prison early in the game he passed on a message to you that his brother Crag Hack has been imprisoned on Akbar Island by Queen Luna & that he knows the pirate code to remove the barrier on Booty island. Akbar Island is located in the underground, to release Crag Hack from prison you have to defeat Queen Luna. To find Queen Luna's castle you have to first find all the tents except the black one, then get on a boat & sail through the barriers that are located by Booty Island, this will lead you to a path that will lead to an area where a portal can be found that leads to Queen Luna's castle.

Constantine writes:
12-08-2016 09:22

Thanks for your fast reply. Finally I defeat Queen Luna with your help.
Your map is great and I enjoy playing it!

Lpro writes:
12-08-2016 16:52

Author - Dragon Lord II

Glad I good help & happy that your enjoying the map!

Author: tevez (vietnam), 27-07-2016 03:49
Not only Daremyth, Sir Mullich is freeze too. 2 things make me slow:
- I had to wait in monolith oneway way one week to kill all heroes (to prevent they open quest guards and active emeral tower).
- After defeating Private queen, I waited remain near town and kill all.
I think the game could be finished in month 7.

Author: Lpro, 26-07-2016 22:06
Author - Dragon Lord II
I looked at the saved file (M6W1D5) of the game that froze, and I honestly can't tell you why it froze, something glitched with the hero Daremyth I guess. I loaded the saved file (M6W1D4) of the game that was one day earlier than the froze game and I was able to carry on playing with no freezing occurring. It's good that you did a lot of saving, this allowed you to finish the game. I have to admit that I am quite surprised and impressed at how fast you finished the game , not sure how you did it but well done!

Author: tevez (vietnam), 26-07-2016 20:28
I sent again. autosave is freeze file.
The game will be freeze if i attack any hero (after Paris died).
BTW, i finished the map. Final bath easy with spell.

Author: Lpro, 26-07-2016 18:12
Author - Dragon Lord II
I did not receive the files you have sent. I have sent you an email which includes an email address where to send the files.

Author: tevez (vietnam), 26-07-2016 10:48
I sent you savegames. file autosave is freeze

Author: Lpro, 25-07-2016 22:52
Author - Dragon Lord II
Send me the saved game & I will look at it & see if there is anything I can do. If you can go back a few turns using a previous save try it.

Author: tevez (vietnam), 25-07-2016 20:32
Crash with Daremyth - Dragon Lord II
The game was freeze when Daremyth moved. Can not beat her at the moment. How to solve this?
Crash with Daremyth - Dragon Lord II

tevez (vietnam) writes:
27-07-2016 04:00

I load many time with M6W1D4. If i turn end many time without moving, it's ok. If i move, the game will freeze. So after defeating Private queen, i used town portal and wait them near town and kill them all.

27-07-2016 10:13

+ - Dragon Lord II

Use [CHEATS]Trainer.exe mod from wakeofgods.org/mods, install it, press F12 in game to load its scripts after loading save. Then F2 to open any hero army, skills, stats, artifacts and spells and check what may cause the crash. The trainer is made with this purpose.

Lpro writes:
27-07-2016 16:02

Author - Dragon Lord II

Many Thanks Valery! I followed your instructions and used the "Trainer.exe&qu ot; mod to edit the game that was freezing. In the map design the green hero Daremyth and two other green heroes were given a preset amount of creatures, the two other green heroes met up with Daremyth and did an army exchange. The result was that Daremyth ended up with all the powerful creature stacks. I used the Trainer.exe mod to reduce the size of Daremyth's army and the game became playable after that with no freezing occurring.

27-07-2016 16:27

I - Dragon Lord II

An advice for maps where you leave AI heroes roam, give them minimal army but code the army to increase when battle human and only then. Depending of the time spent (example increase army by 50% every month). This way you eliminate all freezes (ask me if need precisions)

tevez (vietnam) writes:
27-07-2016 17:38

Author - Dragon Lord II - Dragon Lord II

That why i couldnt beat her at month 6 :D.

Author: Koelle (Cologne, Germany), 17-07-2016 07:41
Stuck - Elemental Hero (pasis) - Dragon Lord II
The Fuck am i supposed to beat that guy? I mean i coull figure it out IF spell casting was allowed. But with orb of inhibition and seven times 1000 phoenixes? Maybe i missed something on my way......

even with a save -- at which point i controll approx 40k ghost..

attached a screen.
Stuck - Elemental Hero (pasis) - Dragon Lord II

Lpro writes:
17-07-2016 17:22

Author - Dragon Lord II

You are not supposed to be able to defeat him, some teal heroes located on the map are set up so that they can't be defeated. Find the teal hero "Prince Jarak" defeat him & take his castle, seven days after the teal castle has been captured all teal heroes will disappear from the map.

I understand the problem with the ghosts they should never have been included in the map. As mentioned in a previous post it is recommended that to get the most enjoyment out of the map play an army of dragons and only gather enough ghosts to complete the required quests.

Lpro writes:
17-07-2016 19:51

Author - Dragon Lord II

The picture that you have attached shows that you still have a castle in your homeland that you have not yet captured. This castle should have been captured in the early stages of the game. To remove the barrier blocking the way to the castle you will need the "Vial of Dragon Blood" artifact, you should have this by now.

Also I notice that you no longer have the hero Gelu, it is mentioned in the read me file and throughout the map that this hero needs to be kept alive to complete the map.

Author: tevez (vietnam), 15-07-2016 17:02
BUG at the beginning - Dragon Lord II
I played with Era2.46.Already load setting DLLsetEX.dat.
When i attacked any creature, i have 6*500 darkness dragon + 500 thunder titan.
And i didnt have commander too.
See picture i attached

tevez (vietnam) writes:
15-07-2016 17:03

add attachfile - Dragon Lord II

add attachfile

add attachfile - Dragon Lord II

Lpro writes:
15-07-2016 18:18

Author - Dragon Lord II

The name of the Wog Data file that you have to load prior to playing is "DLII (V1.2) SetupEX.dat" , this will ensure that the proper WOG settings are set. This file can be found in the downloaded DragonLord folder.

15-07-2016 22:12

+ - Dragon Lord II

@Tevez, it looks like you have Mutare settings/army from another mod. Check in your mod manager if only Dragon Lord is enabled as [SCENARIO].

You can use as many Interface mods as you want, in connection, but only 1 scenario can be played at once.

Lpro writes:
16-07-2016 01:43

Author - Dragon Lord II

Thanks Valery!

tevez (vietnam) writes:
16-07-2016 11:57

@Valery - Dragon Lord II

thank Valery, I can play now.
It is hard to pass this garrison without magic :(!

@Valery - Dragon Lord II

Author: Manu, 05-07-2016 13:07
Bug - Dragon Lord II
Hello, Thanks for this map.
It looks great but i have a bug. The game freeze with green player. can you help please? can i send you my save game before the freeze? Do you have an email adress i can send you the game?

Lpro writes:
05-07-2016 18:48

DLII Author - Dragon Lord II

Sorry to here that your game has frozen. WOG can prove to be unstable at times, if an AI heroes army grows to large the game may freeze, this can make some maps time dependent. This map has been designed so that the size of the AI armies is controlled. The map has been play tested numerous times, with some games being played past 18 months and no freezing has occurred, but as mentioned above WOG has it's problems. Send me the saved game and I will look at it, I need to determine at what stage you are at in the game and if the proper WOG settings are set.

Valery writes:
05-07-2016 20:41

+ - Dragon Lord II

Wog doesn't freeze, wog crashes when bad erm scripted codes.

The freezing game is purely vanilla bug; if you read all big Sod maps comments, you will see tons of player report freezing games. Hopefully, as you released your map in Era and not WoG 3.58, any such bug can be fixed on the fly, as we have access to game codes. Send me its save if you are stuck with. I can remove what freezes game.

Doesn't mean it will not freeze again later tho. If there is a cause from editor design, there is where must be cured first.

Manu writes:
11-07-2016 11:17

Works fine now! - Dragon Lord II

Thanks for your answers guys.
I didn't have time to reply earlier.
I have started again and load the dll.... it's working fine now so far.
Thanks

Lpro writes:
11-07-2016 16:35

Author - Dragon Lord II

Good to hear!

Author: Novik (PL), 23-06-2016 23:07 Like
Map - Dragon Lord II
The map is great, but I do not like one little thing, ghosts. I do not need the dragons, because with thousands of ghosts I can easily defeat all the heroes.
I only play with dragons, but some players may use the ghosts to win the map.

Lpro writes:
23-06-2016 23:31

DLII Author - Dragon Lord II

Thanks for commenting! I would suggest that to get the most enjoyment & challenge out of the map, use dragons as your main battle group, and generate only enough ghosts to complete the quests. I understand that some players will focus on generating a great army of ghosts, but if this is how they enjoy playing then that is how they should play, after all it is a game. I do appreciate your comments & that you have decided to play with dragons. I am glad that you are enjoying the map and will keep your comments in mind regarding upgrades & future development.

Lpro writes:
23-06-2016 23:35

DL II Author - Dragon Lord II

Thanks for the rating!

Author: Lpro, 23-06-2016 17:41
Map Info - Dragon Lord II
This is a customized WOG + ERA version of the SOD Dragon Lord map. The map is quite similar to the SOD version, but there are some significant map & game design changes. To ensure that the proper WOG settings are set please load "DLII (V1.2) SetupEX.dat" from the DragonLord folder prior to playing, this is highly recommended. There is a Readme file located in the DragonLord folder that will provide some game tips. I would like to thank Valery for his valuable input & for the scripts he designed for this map. I hope that those that decide to play this map enjoy it.

Valery writes:
23-06-2016 19:07

+ - Dragon Lord II

Just a reminder -because I see the walkthrough still mentioned it, there is no longer need of 1.09 new objects patch, I merged it into map folder to make things easier. Mod is stand alone.

Dragon Lord II walkthrough

Please load DLII (V1.2) SetupEX.dat from DragonLord folder, it will provide proper wog settings for your gameplay

- Intro:
--------
This map is a customized WOG version of the SOD version. The map runs under ERA 2.46
with the WOG mod & New Objects Patch (1.09) mod enabled. The Wog version is quite similar
to the SOD version, but there are some significant game design changes & map design
changes. Prior to playing, set the difficulty level to impossible & load the WOG data
settings file "DLII (V1.2) SetupEX.dat" to ensure that the proper WOG settings are set,
this is highly recommended to ensure that the game plays properly.

- Game Tips:
------------
Heroes: Mutare Drake - Focus on developing this hero, you will need a strong hero to be
able to complete the game.

GELU - This hero might be best to be used as your second battle hero. This hero
has to be kept alive to complete the game.

MUTARE - This hero might be best to be used as your third battle hero.

Mirlanda - Needed to remove barrier blocking entrance to the Gordian Desert.

Crag Hack - Needed to remove barrier on Booty island.

Lord Haart - Needed to remove barrier blocking way to Undead Wastelands.

Rashka - Needed to remove barrier blocking way to Demonia.

Christian - Needed to remove barrier blocking way to Hybernia.

Astral - Needed to remove barrier blocking way to Carpathian Mountains

Resources: You will need to generate a lot of resources (gold,ore,wood,mercury,gems,
sulphur,crystal) to advance throughout the game, there are many barriers which
require a fair amount of resources to be removed.

Commander: Mutare Drakes commander is a Brute, this commander converts battle experience
into gold, the bigger the battle the more gold that is generated. As mentioned
above a lot of resources need to be generated to complete the game, so it is
important that Mutare Drakes commander survives a battle.

- Closing:
----------
The game takes a long time to complete, well over 12 months. A problem with many long
playing WOG maps is that they tend to freeze up in the late stages of the game. This map
is designed in a specific manner to ensure that no freeze up occurs. The map has been
game tested numerous times & todate no game freezing has occurred.

I would like to thank Valery for his valuable input and for the scripts he designed for
this map. I hope that those that choose to play this map enjoy it.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy