Author: Karolína (Česko), 29-03-2024 12:11

Good adventure - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I enjoy this map a lot, but I am stuck right now - I defeated Arantir and all green players, but they just keep spawning from the last town (the Ninurta-Usur). Nothing happened after I defeated Arantir, the blockage is still there, I don't know what to do. I can fly there with angelwings for in more...

Author: Solmyr , 29-03-2024 11:43

Note for SOD plugin users - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

Make sure to have the "Original Obstacles" setting enabled (so it's a checkmark), otherwise some fights become impossible! For example, the first red dragon fight against the harpy. more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hey there, thanks for playing! The border guards are a completely optional route, I don't think using instant travel will cause much of a problem. If you bypass it like that.

That being said, there's probably other instant travel issues on the map (like bypassing the tunnel guards), so
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:26

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Or sail through the blue gate, navigate through whirlwinds and there is a magical shrine with waterwalk spell. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:02

Word from an author - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

This maps plays very differently from other heroes maps as it works more like a giant puzzle, where you gain major advantage by finding tents, creating composite artifacts, completing quests and mist of the time you win by finding the grail in the end.
The movement is restricted a lot (with the exc
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:39

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Alternatively you can obtain boots of levitation from the questgiver in the top left corner of the picture. He will trade them for one titan. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:34

Wlkousz - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

To get to the angel wings you need to unlock the castle, where you can build a ship to cross water that is hidden underneath the mist. more...

Author: Ok sang , 29-03-2024 05:40

Ok - Gelu and Hota - Heroes 3 map

Ok more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:43

Great map but hard - Turns - Heroes 3 map

This is a good map. Took me several attempts before I have finally won the game. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:42

waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Use waterwalk to get to the light blue tent and you can learn the spell from a castle. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:40

So-so - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Tried this map. Wow this map is so time consuming because there are so many colored gates that you cannot pass until you find a tent. I have already won the game but didn't bother finishing off this map as it got really boring trying to get to all of the tents. Some corridors are impassable to more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 23:16

instant trip - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hello, I am playing with your map but there is a small problem.. Some areas are protected by guards with keys (red, blue, and..) The player must find the masters of the keys to be able to cross the passages.. but you left the magic instant travel (magic spell dimension door) Is this voluntary? Thank more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about This is Legion 9 Hard - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map This is Legion 9 Hard - heroes 3 mapsDownload map This is Legion 9 Hard - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> This is Legion 9 Hard

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Choose from 7 factions vs 1 ai Each faction as advantages but the mao is fairly balanced, Ai boosted on factions you dont pick. 3 levels of map hard,expert and impossible play based on your skill as a player. Very Detailed with DD and Fly Negated.

Added: 19-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Strengthen : Guild Wars | The Balkans | Teleportes & Second World | ART WAR (Triple Coalition)

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 22-09-2018 20:32
nice adventure - This is Legion 9 Hard
i didnt expirience any bug,it is playbale 100%,no need of gly or dd,well done!

Author: Potet (Oslo), 27-07-2018 03:15
too much stuff - This is Legion 9 Hard
the map is so packed with stuff u cant see anything, impossible to navigate.

bigcitymama (greece) writes:
22-09-2018 20:34

no need - This is Legion 9 Hard

i rarely did navigate,dont loose your time in the sea only maybe a hero with diplomacy!

Author: Yuriy, 08-09-2017 03:17
Great map - This is Legion 9 Hard
Great map like Clash of Clans

maygwan writes:
09-09-2017 05:50

thanx - This is Legion 9 Hard

Glad you enjoyed it

Yuriy (Kyiv) writes:
08-06-2018 00:51

haha - This is Legion 9 Hard

lol I mean Clash of Titans. Not Clans! :D

Clash of Titans one of the best maps in Heroes 3 for me.

Author: Magnus (Denmark), 19-03-2017 21:07
Great map but stuck close to the end. - This is Legion 9 Hard
Great map with epic fights. The first time I have played it, but don't know how to go to the last places underground (see attached screenshot of map). Please help so I can finish it :)
I have the fly spell but not dimension doors - do I need this?
Great map but stuck close to the end. - This is Legion 9 Hard

Maygwan writes:
20-03-2017 01:11

Its an island - This is Legion 9 Hard

There is a garrison just before entrance to the castle just fly to a space and walk in or use a boat to get there.

Magnus (Denmark) writes:
21-03-2017 00:31

The uncharted territory at the bottom left corner - This is Legion 9 Hard

I have gotten that castle, but it is the two uncharted territories at the bottom left corner I can't reach. I played the impossible version, maybe there is a problem with that one?

Maygwan writes:
21-03-2017 19:55

arrr ok heres what you need to do - This is Legion 9 Hard

You need to take the blue two way portal which you can find using whirlpools its located on the underground near top centre
Once you portal thru that you will reach the one uncharted area you are looking for and in that area is an hidden two way black portal which will take you to the last town.
3 towns in first area and a hidden final town once you use black two way.

Magnus (Denmark) writes:
21-03-2017 20:39

Thank you! - This is Legion 9 Hard

Can't believe how I missed this. I actually remembered going through this in the beginning of exploring the cave, but quickly loaded autosave as I was no way near good enough to defeat that many crystal dragons :)

Author: someGuy (UK), 13-02-2017 22:51
great map - This is Legion 9 Hard
great map ive finished it after i failed 2 times
1st i was playing as blue and got destroyed by solomyr(red) with fly
2nd same thing ;o

3rd played as tan after 4 months i can say i won xD i defeated every faction's main hero except pink since after i started to clean up got rid of green and orange then at the beggining of month 5 game crashes :(
anyways i loved the map 10/10
even tho bag was always full!!!
and pink's main hero needs a boost in stats. He starts with great stats but my main hero in month 4 has 80-75-90-80 while pink had around 30....
i played the impossible map if you wanna make a rework of the map just make AI stronger the rest is good

10/10
great work

maygwan writes:
14-02-2017 14:13

There is an ultimate version of the map - This is Legion 9 Hard

It's already on here to download and play just search maygwan in keywords for all my maps.

SomeGuy writes:
14-02-2017 22:42

Mr - This is Legion 9 Hard

Finished the map with 492 points (idk if this is a high score or not xD)
I wasnt able to battle pink's main hero cassiopeia since i wasnt able to find her and she got elimineted since she didnt had a town (probably got stuck somewhere)
Loved the map.
Curently im trying a barbarian joirney( sorry if i didnt get the name right) those bounty hunters are tough and i may have to restart map cuz i made a mistake not taking expert wisdom on atila :|

someGuy (UK) writes:
14-02-2017 23:54

edit - This is Legion 9 Hard

i was playing the impossible one

maygwan writes:
15-02-2017 08:52

ok oh you are playin my new map - This is Legion 9 Hard

Ya the impossible map on legion 9 is easier than the ultimate version but if you are playing barbarian uprising you should find it fun and challenging.

Author: Fegrtet (Makó, Hungary), 01-01-2017 14:11
Awesome - This is Legion 9 Hard
It was one of my best best map what I ever played, great map :)
This is my main hero stats beofre the final battle:
Awesome - This is Legion 9 Hard

maygwan writes:
02-01-2017 00:06

Glad you liked it just type my name in search bar to check out other maps i have made.

Author: oscar (Seoul), 20-12-2016 14:18
very good map - This is Legion 9 Hard
The best map I have ever played
But sea chests give player many relic items (eg sword of judgement)
Sea chest should be lessen
The degree of difficulty is satisfying

maygwan writes:
02-01-2017 00:07

Glad you liked it just type my name in search bar to check out other maps i have made.

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 12-12-2016 04:46 Like
Fun Map - This is Legion 9 Hard
Just finished this one on impossible, month 6 with Castle. Definitely had a few interesting fights along the way, but mostly I thought it was a little too easy. There were some strong garrisons, and a couple of the AI got very strong, but I spent a lot of the time just cleaning up. I think it would be good to give the AI a little more of a boost on Impossible.

Couple of other things, that others have mentioned already. First, the computer turns take forever the first couple of months of the game. The reason for this is that every single square of water is filled up with chests or driftwood. So when the AI is moving, they pick up everything, and their turns take a very long time. It might be helpful to clear the water up a little bit...it's kind of annoying.

There's definitely too many artifacts. Every AI hero I defeated completely filled my backpack with garbage. I spent like half my time playing switching artifacts and hiding heroes in castles. You say that there are alters, but there are not nearly enough. If you're going to have this many artifacts, there should be an alter next to every castle. It as a real pain, because I really wanted Angelic Alliance, so I had to keep emptying my backpack to make sure I didn't miss a piece.

The map was mostly fun though, especially towards the end, going after Pink. There were some good fights down there. Thanks for the work!

maygwan writes:
02-01-2017 00:10

Thanx for info on the map, to be honest i will be releasing an Ultimate edit version so the Ai will get a bigger boost in that version.
(COMING SOON). I will also look at making the artifacts that you don't need more easy to get rid off.

Author: Peter (Varna, Bulgaria), 11-08-2016 02:24
Good one - This is Legion 9 Hard
135d 494p

Nice map, won with Inferno.

One note, I had to cheat to reach my devil dwellings because I didn't have fly to get the resource behind the idol. (it's unreachable otherwise). Other than that, no flaws except for the infinite amount of artifacts (I had like 10 heroes with full backpacks)

maygwan writes:
14-09-2016 09:54

Artifacts - This is Legion 9 Hard

There were plenty of altars to sacrifice artifacts too to clear the bk pks but glad you enjoyed the map.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 30-07-2016 20:47
+ - This is Legion 9 Hard
Is there any square not occupied by a resource or a monster in this map, lol?

gave it a try with Rampart, I am week 2, 4 gold dragons/170 sharps, Kyree with town portal expert, navigation expert, trying to land in Castle area, but as long as he doesn't pick his resources, there is no place to land. ^^

I opened map and look at others, same situation, so if we want to rush them, there is no way.

maygwan (uk) writes:
31-07-2016 08:02

map designed that way - This is Legion 9 Hard

The map is designed for no immediate rush, Rampart can actually rush pretty quick if needed by whirlpools one will lead to the tower area. Rampart can also land in dungeon area as well as get to all over map with whirlpool. A lot of the area landings are guarded by resource or a boat but you can pretty much get everywhere with links to the whirlpools. Play it some more you will find ways young padawan.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
31-07-2016 10:52

oh come on, you remove one resource in all lands and now is designed for rush. Rush doesn't mean go fast but go when you are ready, access to others areas should be prohibited by difficulty, not by "must wait until dumb AI picks the pile so I can land".

And btw for sure is not designed for rush, as crystal mine is inaccessible for rampart. Hopefully there are crystals around but you may want to add a terrain patch under.

maygwan (uk) writes:
31-07-2016 14:46

You can rush - This is Legion 9 Hard

The whirlpools will allow any rush and like i said you can get to tower superfast via whirlpool and also rampart can get to dungeon fast but you can also get to numerous places via the whirpool including more towns. The green two way will also allow invasion of castle area. There are multiple ways to invade all areas you just have to find them. I never said it would be easy.

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
31-07-2016 14:49

ok, thanks.

maygwan (uk) writes:
31-07-2016 14:51

Comments - This is Legion 9 Hard

Any comments, criticism, fixes ect please let me know and i will sort them out when i update thanx.

Author: jiraya (Mordor, Germany), 23-07-2016 21:47
easy - This is Legion 9 Hard
Personally, I think you are among the 3 best maps makers ever. Thanks for your work!!!

This map was nice with a lot of stuff, however I found it a bit too easy...

maygwan (uk) writes:
24-07-2016 07:32

Thank you - This is Legion 9 Hard

Thank you for playing the map and the comments. Did you find the impossible map easy?
I would like to know for future updates ty.

Author: Pipilu (Xian,China), 18-07-2016 10:30
SOD version map! - This is Legion 9 Hard
Dear,I have played all series of your Legion maps.I like SOD Heroes.Can you have made this map of SOD version?

maygwan (uk) writes:
18-07-2016 15:32

This version can only be played with hota sorry - This is Legion 9 Hard

I cant change it to sod except i could maybe ban all heroes that are not sod but would take some time. Hota is pretty close to the way sod is played. Have you got hota?

Pipilu (Xian,China) writes:
19-07-2016 06:06

I will try it. - This is Legion 9 Hard

Oh, For little HOA map, I download the HOA, but never played.I like your map .Now I will try HOA with this map.

Author: Karl (Berlin), 18-07-2016 10:23 Like
Another Superb map - This is Legion 9 Hard
Yet another great map from this mapmaker, Very detailed and challenging.
232d 424p on impossible

Author: ks, 17-07-2016 13:46
10 - This is Legion 9 Hard
10 here, nice and hard, full decoration map :)
218d 442p on impossible, but no grail, I dont know why..

Author: maygwan (uk), 13-07-2016 15:35
map difficulty - This is Legion 9 Hard
Hard = easy for most players.
Expert = hard for most players.
Impossible = Expert for most players.
Feel free to post your comments on the map and if you have any suggestions just let me know and i will see what i can do.
Hope you all enjoy ty.

maygwan (uk) writes:
13-07-2016 15:47

Last this is legion map - This is Legion 9 Hard

Also this is my last this is legion map, I have released 10 of them. I did release number 10 before number 9 because 9 i wanted more detail. Anyway hopefully you have played a few of them and enjoyed 1 or 2 of them. I will still release maps over time so look out for more in the future.
Many thanx!

Hota_Player writes:
14-07-2016 10:33

The map is blocking - This is Legion 9 Hard

I played all your maps, you made a great job. Thanks for the maps!

I tried to played this hota map also but in the ~month 2 the light blue player is blocking and the map don't respond anymore. Maybe you have any idea what's happen. I cannot open the map in editor, I don't know why ..

maygwan (uk) writes:
14-07-2016 18:41

When i ran tests - This is Legion 9 Hard

Sometimes the hota maps can freeze but i found if you just loaded the autosave and continued it was fine. If you still have problems with the hard map try the expert and see if you are getting similar problems. I have play tested each map twice and impossible 5 times and completed all of them. So they should all be fine. You need the hota map editor to edit the map. let me know how you get on ty.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy