Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

This is the adventure of Maximus. A warrior from Rome. He was banished from his homeland. He went away by sea. The ship sank. Maximus was the only survivor. He woke up on a beach with no memory of what have happened. Now Maximus must find his way back to Rome.

Added: 29-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Lich King of Eldoria | Surf and Turf | Try to remember | Tunnels and Troglodytes

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 301-311 |

Author: Canubi (Canada), 05-02-2024 00:49
Secondary skills - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Sorry, if this question was answered before. I got 10 secondary skills but none since then.
I loaded .DAT file
Secondary skills - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Valery writes:
05-02-2024 12:10

+ - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Hi, I sent you an email

Author: zys5945, 22-01-2024 03:10 Like
brute commander how? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I see people mentioning you can recruit commander at first town. I dismissed mine and tried to recruit (hitting spacebar) but it will only give me paladin. How to select other commanders?

Valery writes:
22-01-2024 03:25

That's because I didn't send that last version here.
Here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hf0m6F- 0yvSfLaSwwNLQXoR0PoW_pfQq/view?usp=drive _link
(remove spaces in address)
When asked in tavern, the pass is EMPIRE

zys5945 writes:
22-01-2024 04:48

* - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Yep, saw your post in HC. Thank you for the reply anyways, you are a legend :)

Author: Shawn C. (Worthington Ohio USA), 10-09-2023 09:38
Finally Finished - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Didn't do all battles on Ouch, but most of them. This map is awesome - took me 3-4 weeks of my spare time. Big thanks to the author!
Finally Finished - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Shawn C. (Worthington Ohio USA) writes:
10-09-2023 10:38

Went back and got the grail... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Seems to add 50 to your final score. Onto the next one!

Went back and got the grail... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Author: Cristian Mures (London,UK), 26-08-2023 14:10 Like
Second time, 8/3/6 - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
For faster finish,I took different approach and I used Kyrre more often in fights - she ended up level 73.
Second time, 8/3/6 - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Valery (France) writes:
26-08-2023 14:24

Yeah, except Alexander the Great, it is possible in such maps to use secondary heros to their potential.
btw, I released new version of Alexander, and the right Era version to work with.

27-08-2023 20:24

Hmmm - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

It's not the worse idea - you get Kyrre around day 4 and they don't have the "-experience" limit on them.
This map is so fun and provides endless entertainment and replayablility. I've restarted this and tried a few different strategies - I just beat Brother John, so a long way to go yet.

Cristian Mures (Regatul Unit) writes:
04-09-2023 04:03

About Kyrre - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I wasn't talking about early experience,Kyrre won several fights on ouch against heroes,one of them was against Dragon king

Author: Shawn C. (Worthington Ohio USA), 18-08-2023 01:20
Some questions... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Working my way through this and having a blast. Great map.
I have 2 questions:
1) I find myself wanting to play all maps (not just this one) with the Easy, Normal, Hard, Ouch) option. Is that a separate mod in itself?
2) Any way to disable the constant reminder about the settings file every time it's started up? If so I'd just leave this map/mod enabled even for random gameplay.

Valery writes:
18-08-2023 12:16

eh no. You should never enable this map if you play another mods or maps. Settings are only for this map, with coordinates and such. Difficulties are only for this map, thus tested for this one.

18-08-2023 21:33

I figured it out - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Looking at the mod itself I was able to get what I needed done.
Great work on the scripting, I have this running great on the latest ERA. You're quite right, you do have to disable a few of the good mods.

Author: Le J / Vendetta (France), 29-05-2023 18:11
New Vendetta playthrough - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hey guys, it's me Vendetta ! =)

I'm back on a new channel and will do that map over live on twitch, highest difficulty that i can manage every single fight ! I do this content in french but you can still watch the fights if interested and i'm bilingual (kinda) so i can answer questions if necessary !

For those interested I link you the first episode (episodes are raw so you can follow along for the entire map) : https://youtu.be/FQElRKYF1OU (cut the blanks)

It is on the current version so no Armor of the Damned past the exp quest. Hopefully it can be usefull for some people ! =)

Author: Aikidoke, 18-04-2023 06:47
Помогите распаковать - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Подскажите в какие папки распаковывать файлы для корректной игры? куча ошибок выходит ERA 3.9.2 стоит у меня

Valery writes:
18-04-2023 07:16

When asked, unpack in Heroes 3 folder, thats all. It will go in Mods folder then play. pay attention to disable all other mods coming with Era 3.2.9 otherwise the map will not be playable.

Author: Urgat (Sebastian), 03-02-2023 18:28
Brother Tuck - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Is it normal that Brother Tuck has blind? He is blinding my Archers...that way I can't do any damage, I can also not cure them infinitely (6 times max with Commander)....

Valery writes:
03-02-2023 23:15

Cure spell is in your mage guild. Anyway, AI heroes have spells so you must find a way around ;) Try on easy then.

Urgat (Sebastian) writes:
10-02-2023 16:54

Funny... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Easy is not an option because of Nagash...

Author: Valery, 24-01-2023 14:09
Hi, there is no time limit for the map so go at your level. Building every day early is only for really optimal play, take your time and pick the right monsters to defeat before your exp goes into the positive.

Author: Urgat (Sebastian) (Leipzig, Germany), 23-01-2023 13:31
Came back to try the map again... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Some years ago I tried this map and came pretty far with the help from Vendetta's videos.
Last time, I started the map on a lower difficulty which I later learned, makes the enemy AI react differently in fights as opposed to Impossible. That explains why I could never do some fights the same way as Vendetta even tho I did the same moves and had almost same army.

I started this adventure anew on IMPOSSIBLE and have already killed Guard on HARD. I then went on to gather the pieces of the Armor of the Damned.
My biggest problem right now are ressources as I am not really able to build up my first town quick enough. I know I should do most fights on a higher difficulty (with the Armor of the Damned) but my Archers are always running out of Ammo.

Should I get an ammo cart (have to go back to the starting area)?
What are some tips the get resources quickly?

My current focus on building is -> Archer Tower Upgrade -> Tavern -> Town Hall -> Barracks -> Monastery -> Portal of Glory.
But I can't build every day which seems to slow to me. Should I build a castle to get more archers?

Thanks in advance and love the map!

Urgat (Sebastian) (Leipzig, Germany) writes:
25-01-2023 09:34

Thanks - I now have a great start - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I did restart (after Guard) and did some things differently (like going back and getting the ammo cart). I can most likely do the mummies on Impossible now which will net me a big chunk of Gold I imagine. Also the Dendroids might be doable on Hard.

Yes, finding the correct point of time to give up the Armor of the Damned is tricky...

28-01-2023 23:40

Ressurection - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I saw in the video guide to beat Robin Hood (Vendetta) that he already had the ressurection spell. I am now in front of Robin Hoods Castle and I don't have resurrection available. Did I miss something, if I remember correctly the Tome of Earth is aquired a little later...

29-01-2023 00:05

Got it - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I forgot, I got the Crown for the one quest ;-)

18-08-2023 21:38

So fun. - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

What is brilliant about this map with the difficulty options - you can make it as "ouch" or "easy" as you want. Some of these battles are annoying, like flying Petrorians back and forth 100x to only inflict counter attack damage and have the tent heal you. Boss fights are great. Very tough; I'm playing with the advanced classes mod and a few other tweaked mods to bring back nice things like battle replay options, buy all creatures in towns, and instead of doing the "first aid helm" thing I'm using the no secondary skill limit hack (and I won't big necromancy, but don't recall after level 50 seeing it).
This is an all-time classic once you get it tweaked a bit; still playing with the author's guidelines.

18-08-2023 21:39

Correction - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

..."won't PICK necromancy"...

Author: Tanyo (Bulgaria), 02-11-2022 23:55 Like
Why i can't learn all skills with Maximus - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
HI,i think i have read some trick how to learn all skills,not just 8 +2 secret ones.Something with the Helm of the commander.But how exactly and what can be done.

Author: Adam, 15-10-2022 19:31
Map not showing up in game - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Can someoe help a noob in distress? How do I play this map? I extracted the zip to the game folder, the h3m file is in the maps folder too, but the scenario does not show up in the game. Am I missing something? I am not filtering on map size.

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
16-10-2022 17:34

Here we are! - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

You need to have installed Wog ERA 2;once you have it ,you open Era start manu,enter in Mod manager and select TEW2 ,plus the mods compatible with this one (read the description);once you set the right mods,open the game ,choose TEW 2 and load TEW 2.dat from mod folder.Then you can start..

Author: Azaroth (Challans, France), 27-07-2022 09:46 Like
Maybe just unlucky - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Well it appears that sometimes it doesn't, i just fought him and only got the reward for normal difficulty, spoils of war (gold and crystal +mithril), no rib cage. Had to restart the game, second time indeed he gave me rib cage.

Author: Valery, 26-07-2022 23:31
The rib cage is on the first hero you defeat, the Guard...

Author: Azaroth (Challans, France), 26-07-2022 22:54 Like
aqszdhpqisfh - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I'm talking about the first quest of the map, found the hidden shield, cant assemble the armor for ambassador's sash

Author: Azaroth (Challans, France), 26-07-2022 22:52 Like
EVerything is working well, now i'm stuck - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I know i have below room temperature IQ but i found the shield, the helmet the shard and i just cant put my hand on the rib cage needed for Armor of the damned, i remember having this issue first time playing the map long time ago but to find it hidden somewhere afetr some hours looking for it, i cant find it now and map editor search isn't helping for this one, i'm pretty sure it's just under my nose..

Valery writes:
27-07-2022 12:25

It means last Era version screw custom maps.

Azaroth (Challans, France) writes:
27-07-2022 13:54

Weird - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Yes that's weird, i tried several times and it seems very random, i hope it wont mess up my game after several month in game.

i will keep you updated

Valery writes:
27-07-2022 15:21

Look, the problem with Era 3 is that it is now distributed with the Launcher, and launcher creators thought is smart to provide by default with several mods enabled.
Is those mods who screw custom maps, if you want safe play, disable EVERYTHING, except wog scripts mod and Tew 2. Then will work 100%.

Valery writes:
27-07-2022 15:23

Sorry, mods to keep, from bottom,

WoG core (at the bottom)
Wog Scripts (just above)
Tew 2 (upper position)

27-07-2022 23:30

Will try - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I will sure try it, it would be a shame to loose this map because of updates cause i remember it being a true masterpiece.

I will let you know if it works

PS: i'm joining just for fun a screenshot of my last "bugged" save where brother tuck came flying like a madman by end of week 1 in my zone.

Again, thanks for your time.

Author: Azaroth (Challans, France), 25-07-2022 22:50 Like
Just keep crashin - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Is the map compatible with the last ERA 3?

Everything looks fine until i load the game, the map loads and appears but it crashes anytime my mouse passes over my hero.

Error message : Angel.saveeventParams is deprecated, use ERA.getargXvars and assign argument

If ever there is a solution.. i remember habing so mich fun playing this map....

Valery writes:
26-07-2022 00:57

Open Empire mod, then search for a file erm_hooker.era. Delete it, as new Era comes with, then should be fine.

26-07-2022 09:43

It works! - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

It works, thank you a lot man.

It's incredible that you are still providing support on this map, thank you for your dedication.

Let's slay this map now

Author: Petr (Czechia), 21-07-2022 22:01
Ceasar - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Seems impossible on ouch, since i cant hypnotize commander for some reason. Anyone had same issue? When i checked ceasar does not have any artifacts preventing hypno.

Petr (Czechia) writes:
22-07-2022 16:19

Blind - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

already did it with blind, i was giving up too early :)

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 28-06-2022 23:05 Like
That was the idea - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
No matter how much army you had,the commander is the real Chuck Norris;just make sure you have killed God of earth earlier,he has elixir of life ,so the ammo cart won't be in trouble (the towers will attack the ammo cart after several hundreds of hitting the commander).And if I mentioned about Chuck Norris,you can apply same tactic on Pyrre ,but it will take more than 12 hours due to the huge amount of hell barons - just dry mana with some pegasi ,then dry ur own mana,then you can leave your commander to kill them all;the good news is you can do it with any hero with a decent commander,the bad news - it takes like forever to do the job

Author: Petr (Czechia), 28-06-2022 21:07
Xyron - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hey, i wonder about strategy what you used here. Best i could do is to achieve the state when i have only commander alive and magogs shots are exhausted. Then he wont come out, and you can shoot devils and efreetes down.

Author: Petr (Czechia), 25-06-2022 01:32
Crystal dragons - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Any idea how to kill crystal dragons guarging utopia in the first water area? I see i have quick-sand but there is not enough time to fill battle field. Other than getting extremly lucky with quicksand i dont see a way...

25-06-2022 16:05

Just quicksand - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Bring some balast units with you or split the praetorians (don't remember if slow works),then just quicksand;it worked on ouch.

Author: Gabriel (Polska), 08-03-2022 17:54
unknown images etc - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I find a problem where I don't see my heroes icons, it's something like a pack of lines and so on. It doesn't affect gameplay, but it hit eyes cosmetically. Is there anything I can do?

Author: valery, 05-03-2022 01:00
Congrats ;)

Esti grozav.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 04-03-2022 21:03 Like
All heroes on ouch! - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Finally I made it in 9/1/2 ; 5372 praetorians with 68 damage, 49 grow in castle,73 with grail,score 490 - Maximus level 88 ,Kyrre level 69.After fighting God of death,Maximus was level 73;not sure if I can make it without experience overflow ,I decided to use Kyrre against Dragon King Xarfax ,Pyre and Ingham and definitely it can be finished faster with at least one week.Most of the fights are different from one play to another ;EX :when I killed Xyron first time on ouch,the hero was casting many defensive spells ,I dispelled them,dry mana,job done;second time I came for Xyron in hardcore mode (I headed for inferno town before him,buying troops and let them there;Xyron came ,took the town and he had almost double OUCH army - 7800 archdevils,22k sultan effreets and so on ),enemy hero was more aggresive with spells,but the reward was huge.Nagash and Tazar came in same day,but I was too strong with 1400 praetorians and Maximus level 66 - I killed Nagash in 3 turns.Some fights can be win with the same tactic ,no matter how big is your army:for Naga Queen use 2 or 3 faerie dragons; for Dragon King you need 3 or 4 dragon flies and one silver pegas and start with force field;Brissa is very weak against quicksand;against Ingham use few dragon flies to build up the fortress;with Nero reduce dragolich numbers behind force field so u can take 12 hits,then build a fortress with hypnotised commander and a blind sharpshooter;with Caesar,same barrier. Now I'm done with it,too bad no more maps like this are made now;thank you ,sir!
All heroes on ouch! - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

23-08-2023 21:55

All on ouch? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Love to hear how you could be the first guard on ouch - don't see how it's possible with negative experience, a single Paetorian.

24-08-2023 07:39

Already described - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I did it somewhere in comments about 3 years ago

24-08-2023 13:45

Thanks! - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I'll look for it. I'd imagine that would take quite some time, and only meant the AA could get hit every so often and only allowing that to continue after the first aid tent healed it. Sounds like a long battle where one mis-click would cause a failure. Those sort of things aren't that fun to me (kiting around the battlefield) due to the fact no human opponent would play that way. Still interesting though, I appreciate it!

24-08-2023 17:10

About time... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I know it sounds strange but ,believe me,these 200 mithrills will make future fights much easier on ouch and (very important ) ,at some points, possible!Ex: you can spend many hours defeating God of water on ouch without clones (if it's possible) or you can defeat him in less than an hour with clones

Valery (France) writes:
25-08-2023 19:23

guard - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Here is video about (remover spaces in link)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpJH-crf -UY

Yes, it is indeed VERY long fight, but will help immensely in further fights

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 20-02-2022 23:11 Like
Xyron along the way - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Due to some windows crash,I lost the previous play (which was around Brissa) and I had to restart the map with different approach;before killing king Arthur in 4/1/6 (which was much easier now than last time),I went on God of earth - getting resources for no retaliation and elixir of life.Next it was a walk for statue of legion then let's go to Mongolia;I ran away from Xyron,he got his town then this happened...
Xyron along the way - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Petr (Czechia) writes:
28-06-2022 23:12

Ammo cart - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Elixir does not heal ammo cart right? So you should loose it even then.

29-06-2022 10:41

Wrong - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Elixir heals everything, tent, ballista, ammo cart...

Petr (Czechia) writes:
29-06-2022 20:32

Did it - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Okay finally managerd to do it. But only way for me was to destroy main tower and one of secondary towers without breaking the wall. Ammo cart even with elixier could not survive rounds of shots from two tower. Dont know why but failed 3 times because of that.

29-06-2022 23:08

Depends on stats - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Before fighting Xyron (on hardcore,which is double ouch),my Maximus has at least few extrafights on ouch (I killed Hrodogrin before Arthur on my way for statue - got almost 19 millions exp only from that fight - as a comparasion Xyron on ouch gives 7.7mill and Xyron on hardcore 15 mill).Besides,I spent about half an hour on utopia dragon to farm some good arts - so it is possible that my hero looked better and my ammo was a bit stronger.Good you got that battle ,it will save you a lot of time later and you earned some mithrills for further development.

Petr (Czechia) writes:
29-06-2022 23:55

Xyron - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Yes i killed those two orc guys before Xyron as well. King arthur was suprisingly easy killed him right after prince john or what is his name. But i take always attack when i can so i guess my defense cound be better.

Author: Tim LeBlanc (Charleston, SC, United States), 08-01-2022 20:53
Stuck on Pink Enemy's Turn - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Love this map! However, I am stuck on M3:W1:D6 (main hero in surface southern swamps, after slaying Dwarf Lord). The map freezes on the Pink Enemy's turn. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Author: Sirigel, 27-11-2021 13:54
Nagash is unkillable - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hi ! ;-)

The map is great, but i don't understand if i'm just a noob, or if there is a bug.

When i reads comment, i see that people get some serious army (+50 pretrorian) by the 4th month.
I get that army maybe 2 month later.

And when Nagash comes, it's over for me ! He has 99 on every stats when i'm around 15.

Is this normal or is there something i miss ?

valery writes:
27-11-2021 15:58

It doesn't matter how many pretorians you have, but if they have clone ability activated.

Sirigel writes:
27-11-2021 16:41

ok - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

i guess this is the thing i missed. i'll try again, ty for your answer

Sirigel (France) writes:
30-11-2021 19:56

Growth - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

So I gave it another try, and I found myself stuck again :-/

I still couldnt beat Nagash, even with the clone ability of my pretorian (that begins round 2 by the way)

But i've decided to move on as he's not attacking me, and now i'm stuck in Mongolia.

I think there may be a problem with the neutral monster growth. Not the monster that are visible on the map, but the one linked to events. I am Month 13 and i'm facing like 600 000 units. I managed to beat the dragonflies with blind spell, but i can't do the same thing with undead.

Are this monsters suppose to grow ? And the army of Nagash as well ?

I really like this map so i'm coming back to you, hoping you'll have an answer :-)

01-12-2021 04:57

Your developement is most likely very weak - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Once you get Armour of the damned ,try to farm enough to build angels,then take the second town (you need space to get more experience).If you choose to hang around until you will have overwhelming army to beat neutrals around first castle,the events(triggered by time,like Nagash) will get you later.There are some hints in comments how to get some early mithrills for your praetorians and remember that you can fight some early neutrals on higher level than easy (get archers vs zombies,easy normal if not hard mode).For your information,there are some crystal dragons around utopia in your way to Robin Hood area;if you paid attention on that fight,you can beat them on ouch without having a huge army,then you can farm utopia(fight and reload until you will be happy with the artefacts - they change from one fight to another,the army will vary from 5 to 11 darkness dragons)

Author: kamilos607, 31-10-2021 11:30
Small Problem - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Every time I get to the pegasi at the beggin game crashes and I get message with text DEPRECATED
I reinstalled it, udated it and still nothing
Can someone help me?
Small Problem - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

valery writes:
31-10-2021 11:38

yes, it means you run Era 3 but map was tested on Era 2. Go in TEW2/era plugins and delete erm.hooker.era, then game will be fine.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 28-10-2021 17:26 Like
Titan master - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Titan master was never a problem to do it on ouch and I don't think it takes too much time;orb and forgetfulness would do the trick - in few rounds you will be able to neutralise all the shooters

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 22-10-2021 01:04 Like
So close - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I met one event that almost compromise my quest to fight all heroes on ouch : Nagash and Tazar came out in same time;the text told me about Nagash,so I was ready,covering haste shrine (knowing that Nagash will never attack me) and....surprise!Tazar came out first and attacked me;reload,stay away from Tazar to see what happen next - Tazar went for the town ,then Nagash came out and head to subteranean gate,WITHOUT touching haste shrine!Not sure if I could kill Nagash on ouch if he would take haste - I have 495 praetorians,60 damage,angelic alliance and still I couldn't kill more than 5k vampires with one hit.Is it an event that triggered Tazar coming?

VALERY writes:
22-10-2021 01:12

frankly I don't remember but one thing is for sure, they are not intended to come together and they never did in my games. However, everyone plays differently so I can't say what happened.

Synesthesiac (United States) writes:
22-10-2021 01:45

... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

For me Tazar came out about 3 weeks before I got the message that he was coming. But well after Nagash

22-10-2021 05:14

hmmm... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Maybe killing god of air is triggering Tazar,I've done that in 6/2/4

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 301-311 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy