Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Into the Tundra - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Into the Tundra - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Into the Tundra - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Into the Tundra

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 original

Scenario Background - Stalemate:
Vying for control of the land you both call the land of your ancestors your kingdom, the Kingdom of Red'Fay, and the Kingdom of Arney'Bay have been at war for the past decade. Unfortunately your decade long war with the Kingdom of Arney’Bay has, recently, turned into a stalemate in which your army continues to capture the towne of Bedrock just to have it taken back by a regrouped Arney'Bay army several days later.
Scenario Introduction - Tundra Bound:
"This cannot and will not go on, Vala", King Red'Fay proclaims as you enter his war tent. "I need you to find and return the Tear of Asha to me; the Tear of Asha is bound to turn the tide of war...

Added: 22-10-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Friedliche Doerfer (2vs2vs2vs2) | Friedliche Doerfer (4vs4) | Начало хаоса | Суровые времена

Author: Name (USA), 11-03-2010 06:44
needed the spoiler, too
Nice idea for a map, I like the themed ones. Also the early game was just challenging enough, with using the songle titan, and a few spells. But by the time I finished red, I had such a huge army amassed, that the "huge armies" of the wizards atatcking me and stealing the Tear were quite pitiful! Come on, 10 gargoyles and 20 mages? I had 60 black dragons! It would have been lots more fun with a REALLY HUGE army taking back the tear, and how about a general thrown in? How about a family member, for that matter, just to add to the story???

The whole bit about re-findiong the Tear was very clumsily executed, though, I must say. I NEVER would have thought to go back to where I dug itup. I spent a good 30 minutes wandering around the map for nothing. You might want to put a FEW clues about that portion of the map.

Also, I was expecting the blue player to reappear at the end, as another commenter said. I was surprised when he did not.

Good efort, though. Fix the bugs and it'll be fine. Thanks for your hard work.

Author: Tim (USA), 01-07-2008 07:24
needed the "spoiler"
It would have been nice if you had provided some clues as to the second location of the Tear of Asha - it was logical to assume, after the original "We'll meet again!" message from the blue player, that it was he who stole the Tear. After defeating his large army, and coming up empty, it was frustrating to not know what to do next, with absolutely no guidance from the map as to where to proceed. It just goes to show how difficult really good map-making is.

P.S. It might be nice if the "Den of Theives" information service gave some clues about the Tear's new location, particularly after the "stealing" scene. There could be some text messages suggesting that maybe theives might know where to find stolen property, or something to that effect.

Author: Morgenstjerne (Denmark), 02-03-2007 14:19
Thanks
Thank you very much :-)

Author: kilyian (Washingtin DC, US), 01-03-2007 15:51
Your Question Morgenstjerne
---Spoiler Below---
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I've been asked this same question so many times that I have since updated my 'Into the Tundra' map so that the Tear of Asha’s location after it is stolen by the Devout is more obvious. The new version isn’t publicly available, though, so you must be using the original version of my map, and if that is the case you should be able to find the stolen Tear of Asha at its original location. The same place either yourself or one of the AI characters dug it up from.

Author: kilyian (Washingtin DC, US), 01-03-2007 15:02
Your Question Morgenstjerne
---Spoiler Below---
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I've been asked this same question so many times that I have since updated my 'Into the Tundra' map so that the Tear of Asha’s location after it is stolen by the Devout is more obvious. The new version isn’t publicly available, though, so you must be using the original version of my map, and if that is the case you should be able to find the stolen Tear of Asha at its original location. The same place either yourself or one of the AI characters dug it up from.

Author: Morgenstjerne (Denmark), 01-03-2007 13:40
Please help me
Really good map but unfortunately I'm stuck. I've found the grail and wanted to take it home, but when I reached my land a message said that the grail was stolen from me. Now what do I do? I've destroyed all my enimies but I cannot find the grail again.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy