Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Reunification of the Empire - map rating = 15 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Reunification of the Empire - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Reunification of the Empire - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Reunification of the Empire

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The dynasty of emperors was interrupted after the fall of the capital under the blows of monsters from the sea depths. Thirty years later, several lords begin to claim the throne. The crown will be given to those who will first cleanse the capital of the invaders.

Added: 21-10-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Карнавал Бездны | Cesta krбlovny | Heir to a Lost Throne | War from the Grave

| 1-30 | 31-34 |

Author: Heilari (подземелье), 23-01-2024 18:22
глупость - Reunification of the Empire
глупость , а не карта!!! Ресурсов нет, всё приходится выменивать, герою даются бесполезные навыки при получении опыта, приходится переигрывать не 1 раз (начинал 4 раза). Дальше в туже копилку минусов это огромные расстояния между замками , разграниченные водой, нет даже ТП города и потом у нас вылезают откуда невозмись фиолетовый и коричневый с не очень большой армией, но из-за отсутствия возможности собрать нормальную приемлемую армию из всех городов, ввиду отсутствия ТП города на 4 месяце, нет возможности ему противостоять в полной мере!!! А убегать некуда, просто некуда, т.к. огромне расстояния и проходы перекрыты вражескими героями. Мне интересно кто придумал этот бред?!!! бегаешь как дурак по карте, нет ни развития толком , не ресурсов , ничего! Воевать в плане монстров тоже тупо не с кем, 1 монстр на 3 клетки подземелья (на карте клетки) и в конце пути длиною в 3 дня, нас ждет ящик на 1000 опыта, а потом возвращайся обратно ,т.к. дальше прохода нет. Очень разочарован картой!!! В каком месте тут баланс ?! Где?! Рекомендую попробовать путь геральта для сравнения, идеальная карта с постепенной прокачкой, головоломками, историей с сюжетом и интересным финалом. Это же сущий бред, жаль потраченного времени и отсутствие удовольствия! Долго терпел, но это уже переходит границы моего терпения. Карте из 5 баллов -ставлю 1 (кол) !

Платон мне друг (Latvia) writes:
27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая бродилка.

Author: Jorge (Portugal), 26-12-2023 03:29 Like
Great Map - Reunification of the Empire
Greatly enjoyed this map. I strongly recommend it. Thx to the author.

Author: Flou (France), 02-12-2023 20:51 Like
Amazing map - Reunification of the Empire
Halfway between a complex map likewayfarer and a classic map.
+
Not too complex
Not too simple
Start with blue is very enjoying
Symmetry makes this map very easy to remember
Feeling of tranquility for the beginining
-
IA is too easy (difficulties due to the absence of water walk or summon boat for it I guess)
Using map editor is mandatory

Thx Leonid Kopylov, great work ;)

Author: Iren & Vasily (Moscow), 09-11-2023 20:36 Like
Reunification of the Empire XE - Reunification of the Empire
Шикарная играбельная карта, отличный баланс. Интересная до самого конца. Спасибо, получили удовольствие.

Author: johnnyP90 (New Zealand), 08-08-2023 03:55 Like
Incredible - Reunification of the Empire
Man, why does this not have more likes.

Author: Hrolf (Australia), 27-01-2023 12:34 Like
Great map, Needs TP easier - Reunification of the Empire
Best map I have ever played but took probably 40 hours. Honestly needs TP more easily available.

Author: Cave (ch), 04-09-2021 20:59
Nice start, boring and monotonous end game - Reunification of the Empire
I was playing on cove, 4 towns, strong army, got 2 citadels and killed red, light blue, purple and green and main heroes of tan and pink and after that .. there was a word of pain when you need to spend months (literally) running around trying to understand where to go etc and capturing the same time again and again repeatedly. Got brown tent as well, but this didn't help. Obviously, did finish the map.

IMHO, this would be a really good idea to hide a TP behind all the tents except of black or smth like that as the end game is a real struggle.

Author: Wiking (Budapest), 04-07-2021 23:58
Started off Purple but Necro hero is too much - Reunification of the Empire
I don't really know how to advance from here. Started purple, my army seemed OK, but as I move east a powerful Necro hero with a ridiculous army size (swarm or even zounds of units under T5, hundreds of Liches, 50 BN, with reanimate dead cast left and right) wiped me off like I was an insect.
I can take the sea but it requires crazy amounts of gems and no source nearby so I basically need to sell other stuff.
Any tricks and advices?

Author: Hlyutron (Warsaw, Poland), 14-06-2021 01:09 Like
Best map I ever played, but remove Berserk. - Reunification of the Empire
Played as dungeon (Gunnar ofc, reached lvl 50 at the end).
Amazing map, that plays like Grand Campaign itself.
ONE thing I would change - remove Berserk spell or just dont use it. It kills all the fun, as enemies just evaporate. I kept running around with really weak army and just used Berserk+Orb all the time. Really unfair. Apart of that, it would have been amazing, really hard to beat kind of map.

Tips for ppl who want to play it: I suggest taking logistics, as the distances are pretty big here. Consider navigation too. Earth Magic, as always, is a MUST later on (map to big to run around in a normal manner).

Author: Jerome (Canada), 21-11-2020 06:26 Like
Amazing map - for Pirates - Reunification of the Empire
Wow that was such a piece of art. But it is very badly balanced. Playing pirate is much fun and better than wizard for example, The lot of thinking behind this map is impressiveee... congrats.. I think you could have let town portal.. it would have saved months

Author: Peter, 11-06-2020 15:05 Like
Peter Med - Reunification of the Empire
One of the very best maps I ever played! You sir, are a gentlemen and a scholar. Will this be updated or is this the final version?

Author: Nino (Zagreb, Croatia), 25-04-2020 10:23 Like
Excellent map - Reunification of the Empire
Very balanced, detailed and amazing map for play. I didn't gave a 10 score because I'm expecting a new version:))

Author: Riku, 18-04-2020 13:49
Best map I have ever played - Reunification of the Empire
Incredible work. Took me about 20 hours to complete. Killed all enemies before the target town.

Author: Kirill (London, UK), 11-03-2020 21:23
Reunification of the Empire - Reunification of the Empire
Amazing map. 10 points. Thank you.

Author: Akron-gg (Thessaloniki, Greece), 10-03-2020 00:48
stunning world and experience - Reunification of the Empire
This is superb work that must have taken a ton of effort and tweaking to get right. But right they got it. Many kudos to the mapmaker.

I played as Cove, starting in the middle of a huge sea without many resources or flotsam. Entrances to neighboring areas are blocked by border guards - it makes you realize your neighbors are going to be breaking out not immediately but soon.

Exploring a bit, you come to realize this is a vast and detailed world with lots of quests and hidden areas to explore. Thieves' Guild tells you Orange is extremely powerful, with stats in the 90s. But you soon meet Necromancers who have pretty big armies spawning underground. Taking the fight to your neighbors and killing off smaller armies whenever you can is, as usual with Homm3, key.

Town Portal can be had in this map, but it's a bit of a trip getting it. Once you do things become much easier, but until then, the map keeps you on your toes, guessing and exploring. The design of some of those offbeat areas makes it exciting to move around. Something interesting is bound to be around the corner.

I was lucky to get the Ironfist of the Ogre early on and that never left.

My only question is how do you get to the Inferno area? I could not find the yellow portal that leads there.

Nino (Hrvatska) writes:
05-02-2021 12:38

Mr - Reunification of the Empire

There is a portal on the lava island. It is hidden...find it

siki writes:
10-04-2021 10:13

Cove? - Reunification of the Empire

How can you play as Cove when it doesnt give you option to change starting Town?

Meeh0w (Polska) writes:
27-06-2021 13:40

You can play Cove - Reunification of the Empire

You can change starting color though :)

Author: Jere, 04-03-2020 15:45
Frustrating - Reunification of the Empire
Every key tent requires fighting legions of units, without spells. Is there any way around it, or must I just slowly gather enough troops?

Author: Jere, 04-03-2020 06:05
Frustrating - Reunification of the Empire
Every key tent requires fighting legions of units, without spells. Is there any way around it, or must I just slowly gather enough troops?

Author: Kirill (London, UK), 02-03-2020 15:43
Reunification of the Empire - Reunification of the Empire
Amazing map. 10 points. Thank you.

Author: Pavel (Saint-Petersburg, Russia), 01-02-2020 18:43
Try playing for the elves, asshole, it's impossible - Reunification of the Empire
Try playing for the elves, asshole, it's impossible

Skeeve (United States) writes:
16-01-2022 20:34

Playing as Rampart - Reunification of the Empire

Oh great - I started playing as Rampart and I see what you mean. However - good news is I got Gelu. That might tip the scales as all my archers are now Sharpshooters.

Author: Andy (United Kingdom), 17-08-2019 21:10
Amazing map - Reunification of the Empire
Amazing map. Took me ages to play and enjoyed it as the game developed and changed and there were constantly new challenges and quests to achieve.

Thanks for making this map

Author: Evgeniy, 21-04-2019 15:18 Like
Map updated! - Reunification of the Empire
What is new: The map is a bit complicated compared to the previous version, new locations have been added, the necro player is now allowed to cross its borders.

Author: Tautvydas (Kaunas), 14-04-2019 12:28
Took a long time, but I love RPG maps - Reunification of the Empire
Quality map. Lots of fun.
Unfortunately, map tends to have lots of small props, which mess up pathing, making difficult to identify walking path. Wish it had less of those props or have objects, which stand out as unpassable objects.
Still, recommended

Author: Derakusa (Estonia), 07-04-2019 10:53
It took me 21 months and 4 weeks in game lul - Reunification of the Empire
Good map, Did not find DD scroll but managed to get town portal later. Before this scroll it was like a game tag lol with enemies. Yeah I like to take my time and discover. It had much to offer.

Author: Sam (Brisbane), 12-03-2019 13:18
Great map - highly recommend - Reunification of the Empire
I've been playing Heroes for many many years and maps like this are few and far between. I highly recommend. It's up there with Crapcore which is my other favorite map.

As one of the comments suggests it plays like a campaign. I love how the game develops building armies, collecting artifact, unlocking heroes, unlocking spells and as the name suggests - gradually unifying the empire! There was never a dull moment.

Commendations to the author for creating this marvelous map, obviously a lot of thought and effort went into it. Well done. I hope to see more maps like this.

Author: Forczman (Szczecin, Poland), 26-01-2019 06:08
The Opus Magnum of mapmaking - Reunification of the Empire
That was, without doubt, the best map for Heroes III that was ever created. Like a campaign in one scenario, hats off, I hope that you will make some more in the future.

Author: Fawahar (Varna, Bulgaria), 20-01-2019 12:57
nice - Reunification of the Empire
Quite well crafted map, i'd prefer some secondary skills over others for it, but except that it plays very well

Author: ilya (Leeds), 02-01-2019 10:54
best map - Reunification of the Empire
The best HOMM3 map by far. Amazing detail, looks like a real world. Perfect balance of resources so that it makes you want to invade other lands in order to capture mines ect. only wondering why the nekromancers are restricted from wondering around due to border gates but maybe its an unfortunate mistake from the map maker.

Author: Михаил (Moscow, Russia), 17-12-2018 02:23
Epic map! - Reunification of the Empire
That was wonderful two weeks (real time) experience. A log of cool enemies, a lot of interesting battles.
Door portal was a game changer, really) I struggle to believe that I had any chance of wining, if I ignored that spell scroll.
Cheers mate! That was great, thank you.

Author: Yuriy, 12-12-2018 22:18
Good map but very easy - Reunification of the Empire
Its was easy but too long for me.

Author: Pedrof (Madrid, Spain.), 12-12-2018 21:53 Like
One of the greatest maps! - Reunification of the Empire
I've just finished the map at Expert level, in 18 months, being red player.

I really love it: scarce resources, areas difficult to reach, hidden portal doors, and a lot of suprises all along the game.

I was near to defeat around month 11, and I wasn't strong enough until I find the door portal spell.

Thank you so much for this incredible map.

PD: There´s one or two texts all along the world in russian, but nothing annoying.

| 1-30 | 31-34 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy