Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05

Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I found it :) more...

Author: Frustrated haven player , 28-04-2024 17:38

How the hell am i about to defeat brown? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - Heroes 5 map

I like this map, but i dont know hot to handle brown player. Has a lvl 42 knight, all shatter magic on expert, still he just take control on my upgraded footman and just keep doing that, cant use my archers, any suggestions? I also have the helm that give 12 knoledge and a lot of exp (you get it by more...

Author: ezioartem (russia), 28-04-2024 16:57

BEST MAP - Auf Engelsflugeln - Heroes 5 map

throughout my 10+ year old history of playing HOMMV this is so far the best map ive experienced. i truly fell in love. thank you!!! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50

Done - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good hero more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores? more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Road to the Neklace more...

Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Davids story part 2 - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Davids story part 2 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Davids story part 2 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Davids story part 2

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

A poisoned mind.

Added: 04-11-2018

Heroes 3 maps: An Witcher Adventure | The Serpent and the Thunder | Generals of World War II - full English translation | Seven Infernal Lords

Author: mattias larsson (Sweden), 21-03-2021 23:22
I need help - Davids story part 2
Hi!

so, i solved all riddles but one.
Round and round i go.
i can take you for a ride,
But don't stay until the end
you will surley get wet,

Who am i?
I can't ficgure this one out :)

Also, how do i kill the guards of the muddlers spirits? They seems impossible to kill with my 98 marksmen only.

Thanks in advance :)

Mattias.

Author: Staska (Dobrich, Bulgaria), 03-02-2021 00:32
Help:) - Davids story part 2
Im where the gate with two phynx are and theres the question “Whats the name of the crazy orchs?” And im stuck i really cannot remember and i really want help with it

Baron (Sweden) writes:
06-02-2021 06:55

Not far - Davids story part 2

You can find what you are looking for written on a sign not far from the sphinx

Author: Baron (Sweden), 20-09-2020 04:16
Info to you dear player - Davids story part 2
Great War - Under attack - ERM Script: NO
IMO: Lot of stuff, cant remember, I guess the map itself can be roughly polished and then improved.

Great war - 2 Liberation - ERM Script: NO
IMO: Lot of stuff, cant remember, I guess the map itself can be roughly polished and then improved.

The Kings torso - ERM Script: NO (Only use of predefined wog settings)
IMO: My first map where I started thinking outside the box even though the map got a 10 score there are room for improvements and this is the map I firstly would like to do some work on after Davids story

The misfortunate Drogba Hare - ERM Script: NO (Only use of predefined wog settings)
IMO: The maps idea is good but back then I thought hiding things was a very funny thing, this map has just to much of it. More then once I would like to place the map in the workbench again

Snowlord - ERM Script: Yes my first very little ERM just to take care of the dumb Imps month/week and remove 2 spells else NO
IMO: Some adjustments needed as I know of, time will tell.

Journey for life - ERM Script: Yes
IMO: Well here I started learning the unlogic but a very long wanted tool: ERM, thank you guys whom invented the xtended arm. After some years I have ideas to change the map in some areas and maybe I will.

Davids story 1 - ERM Script: Yes
IMO: This map I am actually very proud of both story and construction, but this map also gave me a bad setback. I had a long period when I was not interested in homm3 maps which one day ended and I picked up the hobby again. Sadly I must have left DS1 with a non working ERM as when I now tried the map it crashed due bad scripting. I am not that advanced in ERM so I just could not find where the error was and started to remove my ERM scriptings one by another. DS1 lost a lot of ideas in that moment and I hardly dared adding more ERM efter that. So yes there could have been more stuff for you in this map, I am very sorry about this both for you and for myself

Davids story 2 - ERM Script: Yes
IMO: The map is weird and it is just what I wanted it to be, I have not found one reason to change anything yet.

Davids story 3 - Not finished - ERM Script: Yes
For all other ERM using mapmakers that takes your time reading this (Which maybe no one):
In this map I got an idea of constructing the map from start to finish without any ERM scripts at all, after that I would add it. This was a major mistake, When building I thought "I will script here making this happen" and left a blue event on the map telling me what to do so I would not forget it, well yesterday I came upon one of this cryptic memo event and I have no clue what I meant 3 years ago "6 trees to find, numbers 6 by sea 38,40 / 48,42 /39,47 / 51,46 / 53,48 / 43,53"
Well I will fix it of course but hmm what did I have in mind. :)

Author: Dana, 08-09-2020 17:42 Like
Baron is the best - Davids story part 2
I know this thread is no longer active, but just want to say, David's story is the best I've ever played. In fact, there's no point in playing Heroes III ever again after this. I'll just do the second part and that's it.

P.S. I just discovered that all the other maps I've enjoyed greatly, were from Baron again. What an amazing legacy!

Baron (Sweden) writes:
08-09-2020 20:06

Still active - Davids story part 2

Thank you Dana, you are very kind and I am happy to have made some other people happy:)

Hopes you enjoys part 2 as well. I myself is hammering on part 3 once in a while, not same interest as before as I have other things on my agenda now. All I hopes is that I will have the last part ready before Homm3 becomes just a memory.

Dana (София) writes:
08-09-2020 20:27

Best news ever - Davids story part 2

Hi Baron, this is great to hear! I certainly do hope you'll manage to finish it some day. What an imagination you have! Best regards from Bulgaria :)

Dana (София) writes:
08-09-2020 22:39

Maybe a little hunt? - Davids story part 2

Hey Baron, could you maybe provide a little hint? I'm pretty stuck. I've been to all the spiral islands on the overground and finished all the quests. Also found the treasure. But what should I do next? Any tips would be highly appreciated :)

Best,
Dana

Baron (Sweden) writes:
09-09-2020 07:21

Tricky - Davids story part 2

Little bit hard to know what you have done or not done.
Have you pulled all the levers and the stones in the SE region is gone, so you can pass here?
If this is done send me an email so I can see what could be missing. baronhomm3@gmail.com

Tricky - Davids story part 2

Dana (София) writes:
09-09-2020 10:08

My bad - Davids story part 2

Nah, I had turned screen blind - didn't see the teleport with the marksmen. All levers pulled, quest done. Just to double check, I only found the Sword of Judgement in the treasure, was there meant to be more? Also, I'm a supposed to fight and kill the Fire messengers?

I think after this I'll be good on my way, don't want to bother you to look into the game. Thanks a lot!

Author: Nick (burgas,Bulgaria), 19-04-2020 16:39
Portal - Davids story part 2
One more time a nice map,brilliant.I couldnt solve just one fuckin riddle that one with you don't know me at the start i may be big ort small etc.Nice story ,but i found a mistake that couldnt let me play the map i didnt go in time to the two sphinxs therefore i was already to the armaggedon's blade and i couldn't return with portal to the whirlpools.Since i have no safe before this have to start the map from the start.That is the onl;y thing that i find not okay and that think with click and clack don't work with me i don't know how to take it. 1010 for the map from me.

Baron (Sweden) writes:
19-04-2020 19:08

Big or small - Yes everything is easy when you knows the answer.
When you writes something you uses letters from some alpabet so the answer is "Letter" without "" of course

Playing the game without saves is up to you alone, you are told to save often in the game instructions below.

Hmm I really dont understand what you mean here "in time to the two Sphinxs" there are no time limit here?
There is only one timer in game and that is when you starts the map.

Clik and Clak seems to give people more problems then I expected. When you steps on a tile and it says "Clik" find the next tile that
says "Clik" until all 5 has given a "Clik" If it says "Clak" you have start all over again.

Thanks for your vote Nick :)

/Baron

Nick writes:
21-04-2020 21:40

portal - Davids story part 2

A thnx man in time for the click.Why i couldnt think of that man i am stupid.With "in time" i meant that i didnt do it on time, so i just rush for the marksman and than went to the portal which was one way.Than i stumble on that that i need the Angelich

For the save thing.I did what the game told me just i saved on the same savefile one more time(when i took the golden dragon) before something bad happend :) aaand that was the problem.I understood that missed something knowing your style for maps.Than i saw that is one way portal and to see what i didnt took from the two sphinx i used cheats to go there and see what it is that was the Angelic.no big deal i will play it from the begginig it is great map just want to share the problem.

Baron (Sweden) writes:
22-04-2020 18:52

Angelic - Davids story part 2

Hi Nick.
I am still struggling to understand what you mean.
Are you sure that it is not Armageddons blade you mean and it is in fact this part here? If it this section then it is no wrong at all, it is the way I meant it to be. It is a minor trap. If doing the wrong thing here then you should be able to load your latest Autosave which is the day before.

Angelic - Davids story part 2

Nick writes:
22-04-2020 22:50

Hi Baron. :D i am very sorry for my bad english.No that is not the place.Ok i will start over.I didn;t want to spoil something for the other players.

so for the other players SPOIL ALERT!!!!!!!

In the game you have to go over some whirlpools that is after you pass the riddle "island"th en you go to some other Islands in order to pull some leavers to get through portal after you get the marksmen.So in every Island you have the letters (the riddle) for the two Sphinx where the angelich is hidden.So the normal player read all the sign ,fight some angels and titans etc unlock all the leavers ,take the treasure hidden east from the sphinx.(which you need it for a gueard)

So back to the portal where the marksman stand.You go in it and you are now in the whay to the gold dragon and the 1 Azure Dragon, and the quests with the Breastplate of Brimstoneand Sword of Judgment and other Artifakts.One of the guards want it the whole Angelic set (which is the hidden treasure east of the two sphinxs)I tried to go back through the portal where i came but it was one way so i couldn't return to the "Islands" where the whirlpools are.

I will be able to sent you picture Friday,because i am in work know and i will be home at Friday.I have my buisness laptop at the moment and i don't have The heroes on it.

I hope you understand me now ,Bratushka ;)If not till Friday.May be i missed something i don't know i look for a way out like 15 minutes, but nothing.

Still one more time Great map!
And by the way send me your paypal. i Want to donate some Gold.You did great job with part 1 and now with part 2 althout i played not the whole map.You deserve it man.

Baron (Sweden) writes:
23-04-2020 17:45

Ok, I think I knows where you are at the marksmen

And as you are not at home and can check, I don't think you means Angelic? Check when you comes home.

I will send you an email so we can take from there without letting to much out in the open.

Gold... Well that would be something:) Thanks but no thanks, very kind of you but not necessary at all.

Author: Daivd (VietNam), 31-12-2019 06:36 Like
excellent - Davids story part 2
Great map ever

Baron (Sweden) writes:
04-01-2020 00:01

D2 - Davids story part 2

Thanks David

Author: LaLight (Moscow, Russia), 09-10-2019 00:11
The map crashes :( - Davids story part 2
Hi!

Sorry to say, but the game crashes when I try to play the map. Sounds are in the Map and everything as written in the info, but there is an error as below:

0x00574DF9 Attempt to divide an integer value by an integer divisor of zero.

So sorry, the first map was brilliant!

Any help?

Baron (Sweden) writes:
09-10-2019 04:33

Local problem - Davids story part 2

HI
Sorry to hear this and this is a local problem as I dont know what it is.
The map works fine even with Wog 3.58f measures. So if you really are using wog 3.58f I cant help.
I did find an russian site that adresses the error code maybe this can help you. http://forum.df2.ru/ index.php?showtopic= 13250
PS if the map dont start at all then it has nothing to do with the sound files location.

LaLight (Moscow, Russia) writes:
09-10-2019 11:00

The map crashes :( - Davids story part 2

Oh okay, they say it is because I am using a russian version of WOG. I'll try the english one.

Thanks for the quick response!

Author: Andy (London), 02-04-2019 23:15
Great Map - Davids story part 2
Thanks for developing another brilliant map Baron

Baron writes:
06-04-2019 08:43

Nice - Davids story part 2

Thanks Andy.
It is different indeed :)

Author: Jurand (Warsaw, Poland), 07-01-2019 22:16
Armageddon's Blade - Davids story part 2
Hello my friend. I must say your creation is admirable and enjoable. i love maps which require solving riddles or finding solutions but I am stuck a bit with AB itemm (136,23). I wonder did i miss sth, i have everything besides this one. There are swords levers with click, clack phrases. Should it be some kind of sequence or there is sth else? Would you be so kind to provide me a hint? :D

baron writes:
07-01-2019 23:10

Sequence - Davids story part 2

Hi. You are so close. What you dont like to hear is "clack" only "click"
Good luck

Jurand (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
07-01-2019 23:51

hmm - Davids story part 2

Yes the click is for sure different than clack :D but i have a feeling that sth should happen after "pulling that lever" click but nothing happens, i tried couple things even like summoning a boat or clicking it multiple times in different sequences. Did i miss anything again? hmm

hmm - Davids story part 2

Katerina K. (Беларусь) writes:
16-03-2019 00:27

levers - Davids story part 2

hello! the same question as below. help, please!

RC writes:
28-12-2019 08:37

click - Davids story part 2

same here,stuck here,i know it "click" but nothing happen

Author: Markus, 25-11-2018 13:35
Download WOG kit - Davids story part 2
can anyone share the WOK kit with me ? I don't have it anymore and I will like to play again some WOG maps.
Thanks ! :)

Baron (Sweden) writes:
25-11-2018 15:57

WOG - Davids story part 2

allinone_358f.zip can be found here

http://www.maps4hero es.com/heroes3/in_th e_wake_of_gods.php

http://www.maps4hero es.com/heroes3/files /allinone_358f.zip

Author: myth (Brussels, Belgium / Bucharest, Romania), 21-11-2018 12:32 Like
map's cray - Davids story part 2
map is crazy af :D really enjoying it. will restart again next week coz not much time now.

Baron (Sweden) writes:
22-11-2018 22:22

Poison - Davids story part 2

How can a poisoned mind be others than crazy :)
Thanks myth and hopes you really enjoys the rest.

Poison - Davids story part 2

Author: László Péter, 19-11-2018 22:48
stuck at the beginning - Davids story part 2
Hi
I'm stuck, when I have to gather 3 Silver Pegasis at the beginning. I got the message, that I have 13 days to do so, and I succeeded in 9 days, but still getting the message "out of time, reload save game".
I have no idea, where to go, what to do.
I downloaded the map 2018-11-19 (updated version)
Please help me...I played again the first part of David's story to remember

Baron (Sweden) writes:
19-11-2018 22:55

All is not what is seems - Davids story part 2

The map is a little crazy, when you got the first Pegasus, it actually says that it eyes was fixed south. do NOT turn west here, forget about that Pegasus lurking here, instead go directly south as long as you can and then continue directly west

László Péter writes:
20-11-2018 12:07

ok - Davids story part 2

Thank you very much, I can go on now.
IGreat map by the way...I hope you keep making maps

Author: crazzy russian (mama russia), 17-11-2018 01:26
new version working fine - Davids story part 2
new version working fine amazing map like every of your work

Author: Baron (Sweden), 16-11-2018 20:55
Update - Davids story part 2
I have done some updates on the map. If you downloaded this map before yesterday evening (2018-11-16)and having problems, please download the updated version. Let me know if there is any problems.

Author: crazzy russian (mama russia), 15-11-2018 15:16
crazzy russian - Davids story part 2
looking good baron can you plz put your wog settings file?. so we can play the way you wanted

Baron (Sweden) writes:
15-11-2018 21:15

Coded - Davids story part 2

There are no wog settings file.
The wog settings is build into the map with coding. You also have a mail from me

Author: Alexander (Odessa, Ukraine), 14-11-2018 21:07
Second riddle - Davids story part 2
Hello, Baron. I answered the second riddle "key", the inscription appeared "Indeed. Here it is. You receive a key", but there is no key in the inventory, and I'm stuck. What is the point here? Thank you.

Baron (Sweden) writes:
14-11-2018 21:47

Key - Davids story part 2

Hello Alexander.
Sorry to hear this.
The point is that you should have a key when that answer is given. Just to make sure I once again replayed the start and I gets the key as I should.
Are you using Wog 3.58f?

Alexander (Odessa, Ukraine) writes:
15-11-2018 11:40

Second riddle - Davids story part 2

Dear Baron, I played all your maps, and i use the latest version Wog 3.58f of course, wog options by default for this map. Please note that after answering the first riddle, I received the key by answering "yes". I tried several times but the key does not appear in the inventory after answering the second riddle and I can't go further.

Baron (Sweden) writes:
15-11-2018 21:16

Odd - Davids story part 2

I have send you a mail

Alexander (Odessa, Ukraine) writes:
15-11-2018 23:43

fixed - Davids story part 2

Now everything is all right. Thanks for your work.

Author: myth (Brussels, Belgium / Bucharest, Romania), 10-11-2018 09:58 Like
Restarting it - Davids story part 2
I will restart it today. Can you please tell me if it's a problem if I don't know the answers to all of the riddles? If it is, maybe you should be thinking of adding the answers with the name Spoiler in a google drive or on imgur :D

Baron (Sweden) writes:
10-11-2018 10:40

Riddles - Davids story part 2

Of course the more correct answers the better for yourself, but I think you will manage fine if you only failed on 3 riddles.
I have also send you a mail.

myth (Brussels, Belgium / Bucharest, Romania) writes:
10-11-2018 16:44

thanks - Davids story part 2

I will check it only if i find myself blocked or smth

Author: Baron (Sweden), 08-11-2018 20:41
Enjoy when ready - Davids story part 2
Thank you myth, it is nice to hear some kind words and hear how little you needs do to make the map playable.

I am on my way with the next and last map in my attempt to make a 3 map story, knowing myself it may be finished in a couple of months or years or not at all. Positive comments is of course always an inspiration for all of us that do this. It is when the winers and negative comments comes that I dont understand appears, that I wonders if it all worth it to publish online for free of use, so do I feel anyway. But then all turns again with some kind words from someone.

Building a map can sometime be like a little poison itself and it is for me a hobby that comes and goes, when I am in it I can hardly stop thinking on how I should do this or that even when not in front of the computer, I guess it is like with other hobbies as well when you really likes it.

Ok, so it seems like Homm3 finally is in decline, if so, what a journey for this fantastic game and all the efforts that is done by so many after 3DO closed the doors that really kept it alive. For me the game will never die.

Hopes you enjoys the map when you tries again, this is a very odd map (as it should be).

Author: myth (Brussels, Belgium / Bucharest, Romania), 08-11-2018 11:40 Like
Will save this for later - Davids story part 2
Yo and thank you for your work to deliver maps. I had to reinstall WoG and started to play it like 2 hours after it was uploaded.

However, I've stopped pretty fast and I will come back to it a bit later, when I'm in a better mood. It's because, I dunno why, after a careful start, saving every 2 days in the first 2-3 weeks, I kinda lost my focus at some point. It's when I got to a place with many riddles. For 2-3 I didn't knew the damn answer. Going forward, I've started to teleport myself around the water and just surf around. After a time of doing almost nothing, I found myself in month 5 or smth, LOL, and with 50 archers on my army. I lost it so much that I have no clue where they're from. I think they might be from when I had to give away the AA.

Anyway, the map looks nice, but I'm not in that place to push forward while being focused and into it. I cannot express my respect and appreciation for all the guys that work for months or years to give us good maps. So again: Thank you!

Also, I felt like 2017 was a good year maps wise. Now in 2018 we only 2-3 maps that have over 30 comments, I think.

Author: Mike (Russia), 06-11-2018 13:41
ERM error - Davids story part 2
map doesnt start, crash while loading

Baron (Sweden) writes:
07-11-2018 21:19

No error - Davids story part 2

Sorry for you Mike, The map works like a charm on mine and my brothers computer.

myth (Brussels, Belgium) writes:
08-11-2018 11:34

No error - Davids story part 2

Hello. I had to install WoG to try this map and I didn't had any issues with it. I did nothing else than taking WoG.

Author: detmon, 04-11-2018 18:15
can't you make it Hota - compatible? - Davids story part 2
who uses wog anymore anyway?

Author: Baron (Sweden), 04-11-2018 11:29
David story 2 - Davids story part 2
I thought I was finished with Homm3, but it seems I was wrong. Place the sound files correctly, see D2info.txt for this.
Enjoy this crazy map.
/Baron

Davids story part 2 walkthrough

Information about the map.

If you dont like to read a lot, at least read the next row:
Dont play this map.
If you are annoyed over every minor spelling error or grammaticssss error:
Dont play this map.
If you find problem solving boring:
Dont play this map.
If you dont like to search for stuff like artefacts and paths:
Dont play this map.

---------------------------

I started this map 2012. I really thought my map making days were over but interest woke
2018 again and here is part 2.

---------------------------

This is a one hero run form start to the end and it is crazy for a reason.
The map is ERM scriptet, objects that normally only can be visited once may be visited several
times to get different happenings, use spacebar to test while in objects.
There are not much spells in the game and some limited troops. Fights are probably rather easy
on this map if you do all correct from the start.
There will be some running back and forth due solving different tasks.
Taking a few notes will be helpful for you.

Your english must be fairly good as it is very important for you to read all messages or you
will be lost.

Save often.

My intention with this map was actually to build a serie of three maps to complete the little
story. Its all about inspiration. Hopefully I can pull it together.

Installation:
There are external sound files with this map. They should be present in your maps directory
when unzipped like.

[drive]Homm3Mapssoundsd2[allsoundfiles]
[drive]Homm3Mapsdavidsstory2.h3m

If you fail to put the sound files there, the map will crash when calling a sound file.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy