Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Author: Rishi , 14-05-2024 04:05

Thunder Helmet - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

At this stage you should have the thunder helmet that gives you -2 power. That along with the armour of wonder will get your power to the required value more...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 14-05-2024 03:09

Best map ever - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Guys, this has to be one of (if not THE) favorite map of mine of all times. I enjoyed every minute. What other maps do you guys recommend that are similar?? Thanks more...

Author: RXD , 13-05-2024 23:19

Thanks - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, I really appreciate it.

I recommend in no particular order: Crapcore, Purgatory, Fawns Labyrinth, prison Break, kill the gods, Element Land, Chaos and corruption, Skull Island, The Eternal war,

There are like 10 other very good Maps on this Site which names I cant remember right no
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story.
Version.4.0:
+ More quests, some new, some changed
+ New enemy heroes
+ Better artifact management ( or worse :)
+ More secret places and items
+ More jokes
- A lot of texts with my bad english :(
= Very nice adventure! :)

Added: 20-12-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Dracon | No Shortcuts | Game of Thrones | Nekropolia

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-96 |

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 31-12-2018 16:17
Dont know where to go/ or what to do... - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Can someone opem my save and tell me what to do?
So much days i left and cant get where i need to go or from where to get some artifacs for the quests.
I finish old Lord of the rings maps easy but this one seem to beat me with all this quests and items missing
Here is my Save dawnload link--> https://dox.abv.bg/d ownload?id=b9dce441e 5

vallex (Bulgaria) writes:
01-01-2019 04:16

Helm to Heavenly Enlightenment - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

you missed to take Helm to Heavenly Enlightenment from the Dwarven Workshop under Gray Havens. You have everything you need: Helm of Chaos, Helm of the Alabaster Unicorn and Crown of the Supreme Magi

Author: Ramon, 30-12-2018 14:04
Cannot defeat Smaug - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Where can I find the pieces for the Orb Of Volnrubality. I looked everywhere on the map.

Garak (London) writes:
30-12-2018 23:14

Same problem I have. One of sears in underground will produce Orb of vulnerability. You must have vial of dragon blood, Orb of inhibition, purse of gold and Cornucopia. I collect all thing but I cannot find everflowing crystal cloak to make Cornucopia.
Kill Smaug with hero Arwen. She has armory speciality but before battle visit magic spring to double mana. Ressurection and blind spell must be aquired (Legolas mission). Try to conquer city and wait him to attack. In city you will have more spellpower because presence of guardian. Hit catapult first. Kill flying dragons, but leave crystal dragon live to get time to ressurect all units. Take at least one magy to get cheaper magic

Ramon writes:
31-12-2018 10:16

I found the crystal cloak hidden in one of the dragon utopias, gouardad by 4000 Rust Dragons...I searched all 3 Utopias but couldnt find the Everopouring Vial of Mercury, for me it's the only missing part for the Cornucopia. Did you find it? Where is it?

Garak writes:
31-12-2018 13:08

- The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

I found it in northeast snow region. It is located in snow (use View Air magic). I thing only hero Gimili can open quest guard to access that region.

Ramon writes:
01-01-2019 10:03

But in order to free Gimli I have to defeat Smaug...He is undefeatable without the orb..

Garak (London) writes:
02-01-2019 07:30

I defeated him with hero Arwen (spec.Armor; lvl 34; ADPK 38-37-88-77) 100 AA, 2.5k Sharps, 1.2k Enchanters. Equiped with Titan thunder, Pendant of courage, Cape of velocity, Bow of sharpshooter. Month 3, week 3.

Author: Garak (London), 29-12-2018 10:43
Everflowing Cristal cloak - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Where do I find Everflowing Crystal cloak for making Cornucopia.

Ramon writes:
31-12-2018 11:18

Crystal cloak - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Hidden in one of the Dragon Utopias...4000 rust dragons shouldn't be tough as Smaug hahaha
Now where is that Vial of Mercury?

Garak (London) writes:
02-01-2019 07:38

First I started map with HotA 1.5.4 version.
Playing with HotA cant get Everflowing cloak of crystal. There are some differences about Magic spring (cant sail through them with boat). Inside Bree tavern you can regruit some pirate heroes (especialy Miriam for scouting).
After that I started map in SoD and it is playable with all trick that mapmaker predicted.

dnk_design (Ukraine) writes:
21-11-2020 23:30

Solve it with Save Editor - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Played with WOG. On purple turn game stoped. It was turn of purple guy with dogs in right down corner. Reloaded in some dayes before, in SaveEditor added teleportating doors and some creatures to beat him, jumped to this guy and dismiss him. After that return in editor to narmal positions ad game wasgoing on.

dnk_design (Ukraine) writes:
22-11-2020 00:32

Mind spells - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Some creatures dont get blind or berserk. For example archdevils are blinded and berserked but devils and pit lord are not (Sauron fight and was with begemots) And I couldnt win water race, built lighthouse, boots, gloves, first day stables.. (The same, editor, teleport doors and plus one turn ahead). These things were inconvenience playing with WOG.
Why mind spells do not affect all creatures? For auther - thank you for the map.

Author: Markus, 23-12-2018 21:15
Nice game but purple player is blocking the game - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Hi, the map is very nice but unfortunatelly someting bad is happening with the purple player and remaings blocked somewhere .. I already started the map 3 times: first time was stopped in month 6, the second time in month 3, now the last time in month 10. When the purple's turn cis comming the game is not answear anymore .. :( what a pity .. :( :(

Garak (London) writes:
13-01-2019 10:32

Ar Pharason visit sirens - game blocked - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

In my game in MWD - 642, After I win the boat race for ladybird of luck, Ar Pharason reach sirens west of city Dol Amroth and game stopped. CPU usage is 100% and nothing happens.
When I go with one of my heroes in dark blue tend and kill Ar Pahrason (3x 7777 wyvern monarchs) game normally continues.
I try several savegame and everytime when ArPharason reach sirens game crushes.

Author: Markus, 23-12-2018 13:10
Nice map - Thanks - I need a hint :) - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
Where do I find "Card of Profecy" for "Heather the Seer" ? Do I missed something ? I already destroied the trolls and Melkor but didn't found it yes .. I will find it later or is somewhere hidden ?

Garak (London) writes:
29-12-2018 10:41

Card of prophecy - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

In pandora box south of boars glens

Author: error, 20-12-2018 19:38
errors - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story
to much errors on sea chest

vallex (Bulgaria) writes:
20-12-2018 23:34

Re: errors - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

Which errors? Something more specific? I have tested the map several times over the past year and your opinion is important to me

Soned (Киров) writes:
21-12-2018 05:28

The Lord of the Rings - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

У меня так.Сделал всё по инструкции

The Lord of the Rings - The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-96 |

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story walkthrough

!!! Tha Map is "The Shadow of Death" and has not been tested with WoG, Era etc.
My recommendation is to play in the classic version of Heroes 3 The Shadow of Death.

Install:

Copy all files from the "Data" folder to [gamefolder]/Data.

If you use HoMM3 HD copy all _HD3_Data/Common files to [gamefolder]/_HD3_Data/Common.

HD mod can be downloaded here: https://sites.google.com/site/heroes3hd/eng/download

Note: If these data files already exist, back them up before copying

Uninstall: Just delete them.

Enjoy!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy