Author: Kir (Russia), 11-05-2024 15:43

map - The Master of Heroes - Heroes 4 map

The map really is very special. When If you go through it normally, you won't understand all the ideas. If only in the editor to see.... For example, the tents of keymen way not to bonuses, but to problems. Nevertheless, I will appreciate it. Graf is one of the few who makes large detailed maps more...

Author: Alisa (belarus), 11-05-2024 15:16

black tent - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

how to get to a black tent. playing for red. thnx more...

Author: ciceron (España), 11-05-2024 02:55

No cheats, no tricks. - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

No horn, no cloack, no beserk used, of course. more...

Author: ciceron (España), 11-05-2024 02:45

Win, finally - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Finished at 14º month.
Impossible dificulty.
Losing faith so may times, but
Wanna spoiler?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 10-05-2024 18:23

. We must take wing and conquer the heavens...Icarus - Kill the Gods - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy. Odissey didnt receive fire magic and was used only vs opps, but not gods.Luna rules. I had 18 heroes to collect resources and harasses opps. After opening card with Graal i find scroll of TP, BUT have to visit all tents. I won after 182 days. Dont take empty stuff on water coz gods will more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:21

beware of fangram quest change to this factory update map 1.7 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

I spent 4 months getting the 125 with my whole strategy planned out to get to the seer hut with 125 and suddenly it's 333 now? I abandoned my game, deleted your map and reinstalled the old map with a more reasonable quest requirement. 333 takes way too long. I wonder if there's even much l more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:16

factory update fangram quest - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

why increase the requirement from 125 to 333? Isn't that kind of ridiculous? more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 14:32

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Ah, I see. So you need to skip the scholar for earth magic then and take artillery on your 1st turn. more...

Author: 32167 , 10-05-2024 10:15

-- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I moved the tree a little to the side in the latest version of the map. Now there are only steps for one scholar. In the previous version there was half a step in reserve. It was such the freedom of action :) more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 08:02

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

You are probably taking too many steps diagonally. Try taking as many steps horizontally or vertically as reasonable and you'll be able to pick up both piles, both scholars, 1 pandora box and get back in time to take a town. more...

Author: yela (Bucharest), 10-05-2024 00:07

day 1 - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I can't get past day one, I just don't have the movement speed to get the ore and lumber to build magic guild to get slow, what am I doing wrong? more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 09-05-2024 22:17

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.92!
-Fixed the inaccessibility of the dwelling for Factory at coordinates 93:119:0. It wasn't a problem because of all 1st level dwellings are right hand but Factory 1st level dwelling is left hand.
-The location of blue has been slightly balanced, becaus
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 18:08

Anothers - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/SqLpZevk6uI?si=vOg1r3wnx21wXo18

https://youtu.be/WL3o5-19nvw?si=w_tuEqAxQZPq4VVu

https://youtu.be/oGNvWA0hFOQ?si=6d2tGN5ZU3hHWC6U
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 18:07

Example battles from the map - Vandal Heart - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/ZEEx7VPHrb8?si=XxvCIMAgOqs86rXc more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Gateway to Heaven - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Gateway to Heaven - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Gateway to Heaven - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Gateway to Heaven

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Language: Russian
Еще с древних времен ходит легенда о затерянном могущественном артефакте - о священном граале, который до сегодняшнего дня не смог найти ни один Человек. Вы Эудор , Вы отправились на его поиски. В этом приключении вас ждет много секретов, головоломок и опасностей.
Удачи в поисках!

Added: 02-08-2019

Heroes 3 maps: Strong Enough | Gateway to Heaven 2 | Magocracy | AGoT - The Ultimate Version

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-103 |

Author: gosho (asdas), 15-03-2021 16:35
its bugged - Gateway to Heaven
fix it

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 03-02-2021 15:23
Автор карты - Gateway to Heaven
ТОЛЬКО ДЛЯ ВЕРСИИ 1.5.4

Author: Hans (Deutschland), 16-12-2020 15:53 Like
Heroes7 patch 2.2 - Gateway to Heaven
Where can i download the patch 2.2?

Author: Justin, 16-12-2020 13:05
trash map - Gateway to Heaven
This map is biggest crap i`ve ever played! So much useless walking from one map side to other and dumb quests..

Author: Cristian Mures (LONDON), 16-11-2020 10:30 Like
Strange map - Gateway to Heaven
The start was so promising - you can visit green tent without stress,just don't land until Abbadon is in the same area.Too many resources that can be ignored,ramparts ,so no problem with money, few strong enemies to avoid...Then the game became simply boring:so many useless quests that only kind people will call them puzzles.Going here,there and back sucks all the fun from playing this quite elaborated map.So much travelling and not at all Heroes 3 (almost all the battles were won on quick combat,so am I playing Heroes?).I tried to enjoy the map , but after killing Cahl i lost totally any interes for finishing.It doesn't matter if ,for ex , i won the fight vs 3x9999 azzuro dragons (pandora,after defeating jab) with 2k azzuro,archers ,berserk and force field ,I still have to spent more time going here and there,so rushing a quest is not rewarding (playing on quick combat with new 9999 AD next several months of fights is ridiculous).When I passed into towers area,I got so many armies and I got bored.About quests?not even hidden objects - you don't know what you need for quest until you get there,and surprises (if you got all the arts at that moment,they ask to kill an imp,troll,get some units you don't use and all on cursed ground ).This is very well designed map for wasting so much time without enjoying Heroes,sir.Sorry if I don't feel smart or entertained chasing a single unit in a labirinth with almost 50k AD - it's beyond my definition about fun or challenge.

dnk_design (Ukraine) writes:
22-11-2020 00:54

The same - Gateway to Heaven

Well, nice start and expectations, after that moving in labirinth for couple of months and again expectaitions - game will begin, but again small quests.. But nevertheless something interesting in map. mayby will upgrade in future or next map from designer. Thanks for map.

dnk_design (Ukraine) writes:
22-11-2020 22:48

But in second sight - Gateway to Heaven

There was interest to complete the map, something challenging - to find the ways, resolve quests. Its probably the long routs that annoyed almost from the start and made an oppinion like a bit tired. So I could
say - It's a hobby case.

Author: Владимир, 06-11-2020 10:29
??? - Gateway to Heaven
Как добыть статую легиона и пройти дальше не знаю. Надо найти лучников но до них не могу добраться и где они я не знаю. Hе знаю что делать и куда двигаться дальше!

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
06-11-2020 21:30

Здравствуйте ! Пришлите пожалуйста сохранение на почту!

Author: Иван (Россия), 09-09-2020 18:23
проход далее - Gateway to Heaven
Зашел в портал рядом с замком "Дануол " для того чтобы пройти дальше требует Альянс ангелов, у меня не хватает божественного ожерелья...
проход далее - Gateway to Heaven

Author: Serg (Kyiv), 23-07-2020 08:33
??? - Gateway to Heaven
Добрый день,
Не могу двигаться дальше:
1. Посетил все палатки
2. Победил Люцифера и его квесты.
3. Остались квесты: Лилит, Солмир, Дас, Аспиды и т.п.
Куда двигаться дальше?
Спасибо

Author: max (Russia), 14-06-2020 17:11
Абаддон не бегает за мной( - Gateway to Heaven
Приветству ю.
2 раз сажусь играть и 2 раз не могу забрать тапки левитации у Абаддона
(он не бегает за мной)
версия ХОТА 1.6.1
в чем может дело быть?

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
19-06-2020 22:28

Здравствуй те. Не посещайте палатки, до той что возле замка.

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 07-04-2020 02:17
К сожалению да, здесь автор допустил просчёт(((

Эта ошибка уже исправлена !

Author: xam, 05-04-2020 16:50
меч - Gateway to Heaven
так и где взять меч пылающей преисподни ? =)

Author: Po (Bulgaria), 30-03-2020 15:42
Help - Gateway to Heaven
Hello, I need help :) Since yesterday I have been trying to find a way to kill Abadon, but I have never found a way to do it. I can not understand what is this "облась с водой, которая находится между вторым островом и замком вначале игры." Where is?

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
07-04-2020 02:14

Map creator - Gateway to Heaven

Try to lure ,,Аббадон&quo t; into the water in front of the castle. No need to visit tents.

Author: Владимир Бондаренко (Челябинск Россия), 30-03-2020 12:22
карта Gateway to heaven (hota) - Gateway to Heaven
здравствуй те не могу найти черную палатку и пройти дальше подскажите где она находится, и если в начале игры я потерял несколько драконов могу ли я закончит карту ил мне придется начинать с начала

Author: Nyquus (Oldenburg, Germany), 26-03-2020 23:38
map in english - Gateway to Heaven
can I download this map somewhere in english? playing has no sense cuz i cun't understand it ;/

Nyquus (Oldenburg, Germany) writes:
27-03-2020 04:21

green tent - Gateway to Heaven

by the way, im stuck, i cant find the tunic of the cyclops king and i missed the green keymaster tent at the start XD so i must restart the whole map, isnt it?

Nyquus (Oldenburg, Germany) writes:
27-03-2020 04:53

editor - Gateway to Heaven

next question, why tf cant i open this map in map editor? im getting crash log like this
VVV
https://pastebin.pl/ view/8752afe7

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
07-04-2020 02:11

Hello! As for the Russian language, the card is without a plot (for now), so this should not affect the passage! There was no need to visit the green key keeper's tent! You will find the tunic of the King of Cyclops in the middle of the game!

As for the editor. The map was created on version 1.5.4. Perhaps you have an earlier version installed!

I hope it helped.

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 05-02-2020 21:53
Создатель карты. - Gateway to Heaven
*Скиньте сейв

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 05-02-2020 21:52
Возможно произошёл глюк. Пожалуйста скиньте сейв на мою электронну ю почту: pzbarabashka13@mail. ru/
Спасибо!!!

Author: Женя (Россия), 05-02-2020 14:26
Вопрос - Gateway to Heaven
Возник еще один вопрос.
Собственно , где сам Мариус ? В редакторе он стоит на острове посередине карты 62.54.0
Открыл проход знаком отвали, а Мариуса нет

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 01-02-2020 21:03
Не за что! Спрашивайт е ещё, если будут вопросы или трудности! Буду рад помочь!)

xam writes:
05-04-2020 17:14

не могу найти меч - Gateway to Heaven

Павел, добрый! не могу найти меч пылающей преисподне й, помогите ))

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
07-04-2020 02:01

Ищите в ямах)

Cristian Mures (LONDON) writes:
14-11-2020 08:21

sword of hell - Gateway to Heaven

check the field where you killed the peasants

Author: Женя (Россия), 01-02-2020 19:22
Действительно - Gateway to Heaven
И как это я не заметил , спасибо!

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 01-02-2020 18:10
Привет. Квест в точке 106.61.1

Rusi (Warsaw Poland) writes:
15-02-2020 13:58

glitch - Gateway to Heaven

hello again! Completely by chance have I found how to make a walk through faster, by obtaining Angel's wings..... Without inserting any codes or cracks. Just by playing the game honestly. Have you noticed this trick? i don't want to post it now, as see it as a spoiler, but if anyone interested- give me your email and I will tell you :)

Rusi (Warsaw Poland) writes:
17-02-2020 22:26

great map - Gateway to Heaven

Hello again! Finished the map in 31 months (867 days/ 283p)
great map, so full of quests. The only concern- Angel's wings which I obtained by accident. Rival heroes could be a bit more challenging and intelligent. I also noticed that AI heroes do not build their castles, but maybe it was your intention?
Anyway thank you, Pavel. Looking forward to a sequel, as i kinda got used to spending long winter nights with єудор :)

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
21-02-2020 23:59

Hello!

Thanks you! The bug with Angel wings has already been fixed! Update coming soon :)

Good luck in the walkthroughs!

Author: Женя (Россия), 01-02-2020 15:54
Меч преисподней - Gateway to Heaven
Всем привет. Застрял на одном моменте.
Где взять меч пылающей преисполне й , чтобы пройти в Дасу?

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
07-04-2020 02:17

Ищите в ямах у крестьян)

xam writes:
07-04-2020 15:56

нашел - Gateway to Heaven

нашел! спасибо! еще вопрос, убил танта, в цернтральн ом круге нечисть пока собираю, но еще долго, взял пандору жабаркаса, получил меч титана, октрыл всё от танта и завис. ни черной палатки, ни книги земли. вроде все ямки оббежал, не знаю, куда дальше ((

xam writes:
07-04-2020 16:53

2000 - Gateway to Heaven

2000 призрачных драконов на последнем монолите перед статуеткой легионера?? я расчитывал на 200 ))) ппц где их взять??

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
09-04-2020 20:08

Преобразов атель в помощь)

xam writes:
12-04-2020 16:05

закончил - Gateway to Heaven

да, крутая карта. Спасибо, Павел!

Author: Rusi (Warsaw Poland), 26-01-2020 20:11 Like
tunica - Gateway to Heaven
hi there! unfortunately I can't see it. I has happened like this before- I mean no passability on a map. attaching my s-shot
tunica - Gateway to Heaven

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 26-01-2020 00:10
Move along the water, opposite the black border gate there is a passage below

Author: Rusi (Warsaw Poland), 23-01-2020 13:53 Like
great map - Gateway to Heaven
btw, Pavel wonder how you were able to keep in mind all these quests. IQ+++

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
26-01-2020 00:14

Many thanks. When you create quests yourself - it’s not difficult. :)

Author: Rusi (Warsaw Poland), 23-01-2020 13:47 Like
tunica or tent - Gateway to Heaven
dear Pavel, thanks a lot. I found tunica, but I dont know how to get there. i havent found any tents apart from green and light blue, so I cant move on. I havent found Solmyr or Kyrre , but i have killed Crag H. please help ;-)

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 21-01-2020 15:44
Cyclop king,s tunika in 127.140.0

Author: Rusi (Warsaw, Poland), 20-01-2020 23:53 Like
Charm of mana or tunica - Gateway to Heaven
Hello again. My message was cut. So writing again -I cannot proceed, because I don't have a charm of mana ot cyclop king's tunica. Maybe someone can help?

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
27-01-2020 21:54

Passage to the tunic of the King of the Cyclopes through the dungeon. Now you need to move in a completely different direction. I am attaching a screenshot.

Rusi (Warsaw, Poland) writes:
30-01-2020 12:16

Hey again! I explored this way ages ago. Got the angels, dealt with a troll. But then navigating I bump on a quest guard and he wants a charm of mana, I don't have it and the editor doesn't say where it is. So I am stuck, and that's the pity, because it's such an exciting map.

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
30-01-2020 12:29

quest at 109.62.0

30-01-2020 12:30

Txs for a quick answer

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
30-01-2020 12:32

For all questions, write, I will help.)))

Author: Smail, 05-01-2020 00:09
Как пройти к Люцеферу? - Gateway to Heaven
Встрял на том, что нужны оковы, чтобы пробраться к Тану, чтобы взять статую легиона.
Но оковы я потратил, чтобы взять плащ из драконьих крыльев (перед дорогой на синию палатку)
Теперь мне нужно найти либо торс легионера, либо оковы войны.
Подскажите где взять?

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
05-01-2020 00:16

Оковы войны находятся на большой букве "Е", в точке 83.7.0.
Удачи в прохождени и!!! Буду рад помочь!!!

Smail writes:
05-01-2020 11:07

Спасибо! - Gateway to Heaven

Спасибо, очередная ловушка на внимательн ость ^_^

20-01-2020 15:19

Hello,I need help again

Author: Echo, 19-10-2019 02:40
Hero Abaddon - can't reach her for Boots of Levitation? - Gateway to Heaven
I need 2 pairs of boots of Levitation to get out of the starting area, I gave one to the guard before the Pandora's Box, but now I can't leave. I killed the troll hero, he didn't have the boots, I just got 1 troll from the hut.

I tried to reach the Orange hero Abaddon from the starting isle but I can't land anywhere due to holes. Couldn't waterwalk there either before I gave up my boots.

Don't tell me it's a choice to either go for the box area or the other area? That'd be quite lame.

Is that the solution really? Or am I missing something?

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
05-01-2020 00:24

Чтобы убить героя Аббадон, нужно заманить его в облась с водой, которая находится между вторым островом и замком вначале игры!!! Удачи в прохождени и!!! Буду рад помочь!!!

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
05-01-2020 00:26

To kill the hero Abbadon, you need to lure him into a mess with water, which is located between the second island and the castle at the beginning of the game !!! Good luck in passing and !!! I'll be glad to help!!!

Author: nugurado (Seoul), 17-10-2019 15:15
천사의 날개(Angel Wings) - Gateway to Heaven
옥의 티

(59, 132, 1)에서 천사의 날개(Angel Wings) 얻을 수 있다

제작자의 의도는 퀘스트가드에 쓰라는 것 같은데

퀘스트가드에 쓰지 말고 다른 영웅에게 전해준 다음

성궤를 판후 포탈(13, 126, 1)을 통해 바로 성으로 들어가면 허무하게 게임이 끝나버린다

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-103 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy