Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Walking Dead - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Walking Dead - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Walking Dead - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Walking Dead

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Take Daryl Dixon,Carol Peletier,Rick Grimes,Maggie Greene and Michonne on a journey to capture Alexandria or keep the impending hordes of undead out.

Added: 05-06-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Ochopper's Map XL 1-8 players | A Dragon Adventure | Best Ever | The Magnificent Seven

Author: Asylum, 15-01-2024 11:22
Weird map - The Walking Dead
I am currently at 2 months into the map and I noticed one weird thing about it. I visited the light blue tent as Maggie and escaped underground as Ezekiel, I don't know if it is intended but these two are able to meet and now I have over 70k cerbers in the middle area (Alexandretta), and because of that I am able to crush every enemy there with quick combat.

Author: Pitsu, 23-08-2021 21:24
some feedback - The Walking Dead
Completed directors cut in 169 days with a lot of reloading and editor checking. I'd say the map would be much more fun with less insane armies. Most importantly Merle should be checked: as far as I see if he does not capture at least the first town, the map cannot be completed. His area can be accessed by others only by town portal? His death is even more likely since 1+3 azures or 20 ghost dragons vs a singe monk dwelling means months of waiting without doing anything? There were lot of other things, but mainly minor.

Author: CharlesJLee (airship floating around), 07-08-2021 15:38 Like
Help needed to get rid of artifacts - The Walking Dead
Hi Maygwan, I'm playing the older version of The Walking Dead now, and I'm about 10+ weeks/ 3months 3rd week into the game after restarting twice. It's a very slow game given the number of heroes, the complexity of the map, and the many different tough battles.

It's an awesome map.

I have all my heroes and appear to be doing fine. But because I now have Maggie, Rozita and Ezekiel in the Alexandria area, I was able to combine armies and deliver several punishing blows to my enemies, killing many of their heroes. And I'm stuck with the most insane problem in H3 history. My backpacks are full!

I have no idea when my other heroes will be able to make it to the center/ Alexandria area. If I spread out the (worthless) loot to the other heroes, this is still manageable. But if your map plans for the central heroes to pick up some important artifacts at some point in the near future, I'm really screwed. Because I can't even swap around my artifacts now thanks to a full backpack!

As the mapmaker you probably know that I can't hire anybody to dump worthless artifacts on right now. But I don't know what you've planned for the future. Will my towns build a tavern in the future? Or am I stuck? This map takes such a long time that I really don't want to replay it just because of something as nuts as a full backpack.

CharlesJLee (airship floating around) writes:
07-08-2021 17:43

some mistakes - The Walking Dead

Also, there seem to be at least two mistakes for your older version of The Walking Dead? I say at least, because that's all I know from playing the map for 10-11 weeks of game time.

I completed two quests that did not give rewards.

The Seer's Hut to the Southeast of Alexandria, (129,110). Defeat Vampire Lords

I checked the map editor, and found that no reward was specified.

The Seer's Hut (236, 21) in the water to the East of the Castle Town. Find Harry Potter (Badge of Courage). I didn't get a reward, although map editor says Badge of Courage was the reward (it was taken from me and not given back).

maygwan writes:
07-08-2021 17:45

u can go underground - The Walking Dead

With those heroes if you want to or wait on others to reach centre they all have a way to reach it. Some of these issues were fixed in the dir cut has maggie and team can assault the outer ring in new version

CharlesJLee (airship floating around) writes:
07-08-2021 18:09

you replied so fast! - The Walking Dead

Wow! Wasn't expecting a lightning quick reply Maygwan!

1) But how do I know which version I am playing? I downloaded this map on 15 July 2021.

2) After defeating a bunch of enemies in the center, I took the fight to the enemy by sending Maggie to the black volcanic ring surrounding the center. It seems to be undead country since Map Editor shows several necro castles. Maggie's backpack is full now. Is it safe to continue, knowing that she can't pick up any more artifacts from this point onwards?

I understand there is a black two way portal in the sea south of Alexandria that will take me underground. I don't want to use it yet since it has been the source of multiple super invasions (I assume you have more undead armies lining up behind it?)

3) At this point, my other heroes are still far behind in their respective regions. As of week 11, Candy Hood outnumbers Michonne (she also has vastly superior stats) and there seems no way to beat her except to spend the next couple months growing Michonne's troops, since I have milked all the experience and picked up all the artifacts in her region already. I have 882 skeletons and probably lost less than 100 skeletons in total to date, so Michonne would have no more than 1k skeletons at this point. With nothing left to kill, her skeleton army can't get bigger.

Candy Hood has 1k sharpshooters. Opening the map editor, I'm surprised to see her army fixed at 100 per slot. How did her army get bigger? Is it the difficulty setting?

4) My Rick Grimes got to Castle Cornerstone but can't take it. There's a vast army of archers safely behind walls, and I don't have any ranged troops! The only flying troops I have are griffins from four dwellings! Am I supposed to wait for weeks to build an army big enough?

5) My Daryl Dixon now controls 3 Strongholds in his area, but isn't strong enough to free his friend from prison yet. (I don't know Walking Dead characters.)

6) My Carol Peleti is making very slow progress. She takes out one super big Dread Knight stack every week at most. Is that considered ok?

maygwan writes:
07-08-2021 20:48

dont forget u can turn peasants to skeletons - The Walking Dead

You are fine just holding the centre with maggie and friends if u can and wait for others i am guessing u have old version in new version merle dixon has his own storyline like the 4 others and the centre is way harder but more rewarding. You still can assault the outer ring if you want with maggie go through the gates on the left i left the map open so players could choose to be aggressive or passive or even defensive

Author: maygwan, 04-08-2021 06:54
This map has been updated - The Walking Dead
The map is now updated to the Directors cut. There have been considerable changes to the map including Merle own story and changes to Eziekel as well has new additions to maggies story and more intense centre play with changes to all of the characters stories and additional rewards in quest. Completely different game and setup from the first time you may off played it. ENJOY

Author: necro, 11-04-2021 21:37
brown tent - The Walking Dead
Guys where is brown tent i cant find it?

Author: Tomas7902 (Zilina, Slovakia), 16-10-2020 11:33 Like
How to beat Candy Hood? - The Walking Dead
Hi, i am facing an issue to beat Candy Hood. I obtained the Forgetfulness spell from Pandora box, but Candy cast right after mass dispel. Can you please advice how to proceed?

BTW the map is great and lot of fun too. Also it is quite challenging till now, but not frustrating.

Author: Andy (UK), 26-09-2020 18:26 Like
Brilliant Maps. Loved the jokes - The Walking Dead
Thank you for developing this map. I played it over 3 months (real time) and really enjoyed it. You had thought through so many small details that linked to the walking dead. Hope you'll make more maps like this

maygwan (D) writes:
27-09-2020 07:49

Hi Andy - The Walking Dead

I am from the UK too but anyway thanx for review i do have a few other maps on here well over 30. Supernatural is based on the tv show and others similar to this The bogmire brothers so you might want to check them out.

Author: Annie, 10-09-2020 03:34
Dread Knights & progress? - The Walking Dead
I'm not too far into the map (just had Maggie escape with Rosita to the sea because Tan came with too strong an army) but I'm having doubts about whether I play it right with the other characters.

In the Stronghold area there are just many places blocked by big stacks of death knights. There are also some in the Castle area up top and it doesn't seem like my teams can handle them (22 champions vs 300 or sth death knights?)

Am I supposed to be able to defeat them or are the heroes supposed to wait around and build their tiny armies (super slow since there isn't much to buy).

Annie writes:
11-09-2020 22:06

More Dread Knights problems - The Walking Dead

Actually the one most stuck is Carol. Looks like there's nothing below Swarm of upgraded Death Knights for her to fight (zounds in some cases). And what she has is 24 Behemoths, 82 Wyvern Monarchs, 15 cyclopes and some fodder units. She's just level 21 with 14-10-10-7 stats that don't make much difference at all.

Did I do something wrong with her? I cannot defeat these stacks without losses in Behemoths or Wyverns. So far she hasn't lost a single one so that's all I found :(

Author: Alexis (Danmark), 27-08-2020 23:55
How do you keep Maggie? - The Walking Dead
Great map so far as always

Annie writes:
10-09-2020 03:24

Keeping Maggie - The Walking Dead

I haven't gotten all too far in the map but once you get Rosita from prison with Maggie you can open a guard leading to the Castle town. From there you get get them both on a boat and book it.

Author: Dalian (Romania), 29-06-2020 10:01 Like
Very, very nice map - The Walking Dead
I have finished it in 505 days, with lots of save and load.
Great job, thanks.

maygwan (D) writes:
02-07-2020 12:21

glad - The Walking Dead

you liked it

Author: Nick (Moscow), 25-06-2020 21:07
111 - The Walking Dead
1. You should remove the cloak.
2. Something wrong with epic negan guy - he stops to follow my dog boy on the half of the way and returned to his castle...

maygwan (D) writes:
26-06-2020 05:31

it has been suggested - The Walking Dead

To remove cloak so i will consider it in any new updates. Negan you can fight later but he also needs looking into it is just a first draft of the map.

Nick (Moscow) writes:
26-06-2020 22:11

111 - The Walking Dead

Anyway, than for your time and efforts! Nice maps )))

maygwan (D) writes:
27-06-2020 06:13

thanx for playing it - The Walking Dead

:)

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 24-06-2020 21:40 Like
great map - The Walking Dead
not much to say... great concept, challenging.
played only once and on 200%, finished on day 577, score 368 ghost dragon. had about 800k liches and all heroes alive. most certenly can be done in 450 days, but if u know map and what to do...
2 things that can be annoying are plenty of useless artefacts that cant be sold if i'm right and going back for grave raven town (there should be some portal ,behind only red player gate, in underground middle area for that).
not gonna play this one again, a lot of time needed.

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 19-06-2020 11:29 Like
wayfarer's boots crash my game - The Walking Dead
hi,
wayfarer's boots crash my game every time i pick em or defeat hero who got em.
any1 got solution for this? playin hota 1.6.1 HD

maygwan (D) writes:
19-06-2020 22:09

no clue on that - The Walking Dead

The game is HOTA 1.6.1 and it was tested on HD and i never came across this problem, A few peeps have completed map and did not mention the problem you have so not sure how to add a fix.

brgljez (zg, cro) writes:
20-06-2020 16:05

tyvm - The Walking Dead

tyvm for answer

brgljez (zg, cro) writes:
20-06-2020 21:19

reinstalled - The Walking Dead

reinstalled homm3 complete gog and hota... now its ok.
i'm month 2, all alive so far.
1 thing, maggie should start with expert earth.
will give judgement on game after i finish.

cheers

Author: Pg, 17-06-2020 12:19
Restarted it - The Walking Dead
Hello,
i restarted it.
im at the beginning, i am not sure i understood how to keep Maggie.
i have only 8 Behemots... i dont seem to be able to keep Maggie.
can you share a tip?
thank you.

maygwan (D) writes:
17-06-2020 22:40

TIPs - The Walking Dead

Maggie can break out Rosita and Rosita can unlock quest to oceanside if u do it fast enough the troops in the gate are removable thats quite a few troops and Rosita also has 100 mnos and can get more from ocean area.

There is also a sanctuary in ocean area.

There are other things that can be done.

Pg writes:
21-06-2020 13:08

TOWN PORTAL? - The Walking Dead

Hello, i restarted it and managed to keep all players.
michonne is semi strong now, but i would need town portal.....
any hints? im in Daryl's area...
(Top Left)
thank you.

maygwan (D) writes:
21-06-2020 20:57

all town p - The Walking Dead

are in centre where maggie starts u gonna have get in there with a hero

Pg writes:
28-06-2020 17:10

Finally! - The Walking Dead

i finished it....
it took me forever but it was worth it.
thank you for a great map....

Author: Pg (Canada), 15-06-2020 17:24
Great Map - The Walking Dead
lost dixon, ezekiel and maggie.
i have rick michonne and connie along with a bunch of others.
my problem is that because i lost dixon first week i never developed the top left corner.
if i open rick or connie gates, then the enemies are too strong.
i could send michonne to meet one of the two heroes but i cant as she would not be able to get back to her cities as we dont have portals
ive been playing and having fun, but now with no way of interacting betwen heroes is getting a bit repetitive.
any suggestions in how i can find a book of heart or town portal, or how can i send michonne to the left top side of the map?

maygwan (D) writes:
16-06-2020 06:51

all town porals - The Walking Dead

For the characters are near alexandria in the seer huts. You may have made the map too hard for you to win now losing 3 heroes especially daryl and losing maggie means you cannot get the troops in michonne area with her. At some point you have to enter the centre.

Pg writes:
16-06-2020 15:06

thank you - The Walking Dead

ok thank you anyways
keep up the good work!

Author: Pg, 12-06-2020 16:49
Great Map - The Walking Dead
Hello, i am feeling a bit stuck.
Rick Grimes is now kind of useless as he cant go anywhere else and i dont see a way to go to other areas....
I am still looking with michonne around but i arrived to an area with a lot of death resources but also a lot of enemies that are too strong so i used the portal to run away.... Carol is still roamng around any suggestions?
thank you anyways lost of work but lots of fun...

maygwan (D) writes:
12-06-2020 22:44

None of the heroes r blocked - The Walking Dead

You must be missing something with Rick there are quest guards that allow all players to advance to the middle. If u have discovered pirate town with rick try down and left.

Author: Samuel (United Kingdom), 12-06-2020 14:13 Like
Loving the CAarl messages! - The Walking Dead
Am I supposed to loose Alexandria just month 2...

Feel really pinned in, in the middle everyone else seems to be progressing nicely but all I could do was get Maggie to Rosita but that pathway just leads to more enemies stronger than me :L

Loving the map though!

maygwan (D) writes:
12-06-2020 22:41

few tips that may help you but might be too late - The Walking Dead

First of all you can lose any heroes and still complete map but more u lose harder the map.
Rosita can unlock quest guard to oceanside and the troops in garrison are removable but only if you are quick enough. Also the water area has a lot of nice stuff so its very possible to let alexandria go and see whats in the waters.

Author: arton10 (Lublin, Poland), 09-06-2020 16:11
NICE MAP - The Walking Dead
Very nice map 289 days to finish. Thanks for the map

Author: maygwan (D), 07-06-2020 11:30
that was fast - The Walking Dead
I may look at removing a few cloaks when i update but i think that it can be random with some players getting it early others not so. Will have to see from peoples comments.

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
08-06-2020 01:22

Cloak - The Walking Dead

I think map is balanced enough to win without the Cloak or at least keep it with the strongest heroes. It pretty much ruined the whole map (see image below). Everything until month 5 was well planed, slow progress and then all not needed but one hero. I would put also more observation towers below to avoid possible traps. Great map with lots of potential.

Cloak - The Walking Dead

maygwan (D) writes:
08-06-2020 08:23

there are a few things i can do - The Walking Dead

I could remove cloaks or even remove the tomes of earth and limit town portal or even remove daryls access to centre so i may look at this once i get more feedback thanx.

Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia) writes:
08-06-2020 09:08

Portal - The Walking Dead

Or learn Town portal instead of tome.

maygwan (D) writes:
09-06-2020 07:55

yes - The Walking Dead

lets see how others games were and see how they got on with map first though. But i will surely update once more comments come in and maybe make it more difficult.

Author: Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia), 07-06-2020 09:09
Cloak of Undead King - The Walking Dead
Week 5, got Cloak from Whisperer14, game over.

Author: Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia), 07-06-2020 09:08
Another epic map - The Walking Dead
Thank Maygwan for another promising map.

Author: maygwan (D), 06-06-2020 07:13
thnx Sasha - The Walking Dead
I have tried to be creative here by making not just a might vs magic map with the player being might and limited to spells but i have also removed archer units from the player. There are some archer units you can get but they are limited on the map.

Author: Heroeslady, 06-06-2020 04:09
Ezekiel - The Walking Dead
Do i need Ezekiel to finish the map?
I just lost him, and wouldnt restart it again if not necessary.

maygwan (D) writes:
06-06-2020 07:11

losing heroes - The Walking Dead

There is no right or wrong way to play the map. I have tried with this map to have some open play where choices you make and things you do will make the map easier or harder based on the choices. You can lose all heroes and still complete the map or you can save them or try and damage the undead as much has possible.

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
08-06-2020 02:22

Ezekiel - The Walking Dead

If you loose his Kerberos then it will be hard to win this map.

Author: Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia), 06-06-2020 03:01
Another epic map - The Walking Dead
Thank Maygwan for another promising map.

maygwan (D) writes:
07-06-2020 11:53

Also - The Walking Dead

It is not quite game over you still gotta get cloak to Michonne right?.

07-06-2020 16:39

Michonne - The Walking Dead

Yes, when Dixon got Earth book he gave it to Michonne... Basically, when first hero gets book of earth magic, which is always Dixon, all heroes can telepprt and get one.

07-06-2020 16:39

Week 5 - The Walking Dead

Sorry, meant month 5.

maygwan (D) writes:
07-06-2020 18:54

ok np - The Walking Dead

Will wait and see what other comments come out of the map and maybe will look at making it a tad more different.

07-06-2020 19:02

More difficylt - The Walking Dead

I guess, without cloak would be much more difficult.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy