Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Author: Hevneren (Norway), 12-05-2024 20:25

Bit dissapointing end - Pathways - Heroes 3 map

Was omy to calim the grand price in the map, but there is no way to reach the place after fighting tons of enemies. Impassable point. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55

Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one. more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 12-05-2024 14:46

Карта работает нормально. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Проверил только что версии с сайта в игре - все запускаются.
Могу предположить, что:
1. Возможно, вы не обновили версию HoTA до последней версии 1.7.1.
2. Некая проблема на стороне игры, опять же лучше переустановить.
Либо, самая невероятная:
3. Некий антивирус ругается на незнакомый ему форма
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 11:18

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

На карте магия воздуха доступна, но лично я на созданных мною картах редко полагаюсь на неё.
Если по твоему мнению она сможет помочь тебе в прохождении, то дерзай :)
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:47

Нужно нарастить армию и освободить Сера Мюллиха - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Например Сер Мюлих имеет ТП. Так же есть ТП у "золотого героя" на острове с библиотеками, за 3333 коричневых драконов
Чтобы нарастить быстро армию за синих надо дипломатом присоеденить магов - 600-700+, главное которые 300 чтобы присоединились... И сразу внизу за гидрами освободить в тюрь
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:39

Ищу на этом ресурсе карт шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь)! - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Ищу на этом ресурсе карты шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь) - или для чего тут комментарии? Или другие люди опытом тут не делятся?
Не пользуюсь читерством, не играю в случайные карты к сожалению - только ищу здесь и на других ресурсах карты-шедевры и пробую играть... как проходить быстро в описаниях и
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 12-05-2024 10:27

Lots of fun - Apocalypse Child - Heroes 3 map

Great story and character build up. First map quite tough at start but persist. Really loved the final map and building up a peasant army while under constant attack. more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 12-05-2024 10:05

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за советы!
Видимо, я не успеваю бить красного до объединения их армий.
Если с первой волной я справляюсь, и на вторую еще есть шансы, то дальше становится совсем тяжело, так как приходит совсем лютая армия красных.
Еще вопрос - Уоллес может научиться магии воздуха или это невозможно?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 08:09

Читер и в Африке читер - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Перед кем? Открыл редактор, подкорректировал героя, посмотрел все проходы, квесты и возможность присоединения. Вариантов уйма. Вах, умник нашёлся. more...

Author: Jess T , 12-05-2024 07:58

Good map! - Divided and Hateful - Heroes 3 map

A bit long but enjoyed playing it more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 07:57

Привет правильщику - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Насколько я понял ты находишь интересный для себя сценарий, смотришь через редактор кард, где не нравится правишь, а затем идёшь на скоростной проход... а смысл? Лучше создай парочку хороших карт, а читерство оно и Африке читерство. А на турнирах похожие на тебя кадры сразу орут, что другие читерят. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Conquest Universe ult ed - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Conquest Universe ult ed - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Conquest Universe ult ed - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Conquest Universe ult ed

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Ultimate Edition and 1.6 version with 150 new quests over 100 new events 25 new bosses some older bosses reworked and a complete reworking of the map.

Added: 10-06-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Venezuela | The end of the end :3 | Vampir contra Angel V | The Blue Treasure

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Author: Tim, 13-07-2020 12:51 Like
cannot proceed without Griffin - Conquest Universe ult ed
Im stuck at the gate guardian that requires 1 griffin to proceed. It is located after yellow portal (that is opened by Dracula). Is it possible to find a griffin somewhere or do I have to restart the game?

maygwan (D) writes:
14-07-2020 05:58

there are many quest - Conquest Universe ult ed

to get a griffin or use one so might want to look around there are some underground water area where the first pirate came from you can get 4 from there

Author: Itay (Israel), 11-07-2020 19:06
Stuck after killing Eve - Conquest Universe ult ed
I killed Eve, I killed all the opponents I can find, killed Pirate2.

Can't seem to find Adam (?)

help! Thanks.

maygwan (D) writes:
14-07-2020 05:49

adam - Conquest Universe ult ed

he is right below eve hidden in smoke in that area

Itay (Israel) writes:
15-07-2020 03:53

Follow up - Conquest Universe ult ed

Thanks for the reply. Must be a bug, because i just double checked and there's nobody there on my version. I e-mailed you my save same if you want to look further into it. Appreciate it! Atttached is the view air of the area.

Follow up - Conquest Universe ult ed

Author: jesus (spain), 05-07-2020 19:07
bow queen - Conquest Universe ult ed
imposible for me kill her
any idea¿

Cristian Mures (Braila Romania) writes:
08-10-2020 21:56

Just an idea... - Conquest Universe ult ed

You can free Gunnar who has summon boat ;Bow Queen doesn't have scuttle boat spell,so you can block the way between Sherwood and Lancelot Home while you free King Arthur.

Author: andreasvonlinden (Munich), 02-07-2020 00:28
First Enemy - How do I beat it? - Conquest Universe ult ed
Hello,

it seems that I am a noob. I can not beat the first enemy (Pirate). He is always getting stronger and stronger.

Please give me a detailed spoiler-instruction what I should do. Step by step. That would be nice.

maygwan (D) writes:
02-07-2020 12:22

run thru green portal - Conquest Universe ult ed

get blind and he should be a lot easier

Heroeslady (Romania) writes:
02-08-2020 01:29

Pirate - Conquest Universe ult ed

The same here. I get blind but still there in no chance beating him. Most of the time he is resistent to blind.

Author: Kto-to, 29-06-2020 11:04
The map not tested. - Conquest Universe ult ed
Bug-1: Quest 106:89:0 is impossible to complete. Because HOTA have level limit 74. The quest requere level 75. I tryed sacrifice - not helped. No way to get level above 74.
Bug-2: Quest 40:0:0 not available. Because hero can't pass throught sign at 39:2:0.

Author: Kto-to, 29-06-2020 06:59
The map not tested. - Conquest Universe ult ed
Bug-1: Quest 106:89:0 is impossible to complete. Because HOTA have level limit 74. The quest requere level 75. I tryed sacrifice - not helped. No way to get level above 74.
Bug-2: Quest 40:0:0 not available. Because hero can't pass throught sign at 39:2:0.

Author: maygwan (D), 22-06-2020 06:36
both can be beaten - Conquest Universe ult ed
using 1 stack titan and 6 stacks 5 angels or 6 stacks phoenix or 3 stacks each

Author: Kto-to, 22-06-2020 05:39
stuck - Conquest Universe ult ed
I have only 2 ways to continue. To battle with BlackBeard or MineGuardlv1. How win them?
They have ~28K creatures 6-7 level. Immune to magic 1-4 lv, blind, slowdown, they have hastes. They have 70 attack and 59 defend. I have 49,45.
I have 350 titans. 120 archangels. 2K snipers. 4K echanters (or 0 encahnters to pass to MineGuardlv1). I should wait many months for growth creatures?

Kto-to writes:
22-06-2020 07:49

Not helped - Conquest Universe ult ed

Which tactic? 350 titans kill only 64 Ancient Behemots. Enemy have 3K+3K behemots + 5K iron golems. I close my titans by 2 stack phoenix. 4 angels resurect self and phoenix. I use ressurect cast too. But this no helped..Maximum i kills: all iron golems and half of 1 stack behemots.

Serg writes:
26-06-2020 12:22

clarify please - Conquest Universe ult ed

Could you clarify please how this tactic should work? I can do 1 shot only, minotaurs smash down all my units from 1st hit.

maygwan (D) writes:
26-06-2020 19:53

Either use angels or pheonix - Conquest Universe ult ed

Block them advancing on titans while using angels to resurrect each other forming more block and clone res to add more block also clone titans

Serg writes:
02-07-2020 14:06

Clone spell - Conquest Universe ult ed

I do not have a clone spell in my book. Should I beat the faerie dragons, first, to receive it? How can I beat them, if yes? or where else I can learn this spell?

Thaeek writes:
20-10-2020 13:39

same as you - Conquest Universe ult ed

Ho which way i must use?First kill blackbeard or Guardian with minotaurs?And need clone?But how can kill faerie dragons?

Author: Kto-to, 21-06-2020 01:34
Creatures for quests. - Conquest Universe ult ed
The map contain tons quests that requere NON upgradable creatures. Example: requere cavalier, elf, archer, monks e.t.c. Player may upgrade this creatures to high-level or to snipers and enchanters, and will stuck forever. Player may upgrade this creatures before that find quest. Player will received some creatures fixed amount and non growth. If player lost in batle 1 or more creatures- then stuck forever.

Please, list ALL creatures, that requeres in future quests. example:
Archer: Requered for all quests: 3000. Will gain amount from quest: 2000. Should keep for quest: 3000-2000 = 1000.
Or: Dwarf: Requeres for quest 5000. Will gain 5000. NON growth, should no lost in battles.

Now, i captured city "Galahad Home". This city have several monks. Can i upgrade they to Enchanters? How much Archers requers in future quests? How much archers i should keep? How much archers i may upgrade they to snipers?

maygwan (D) writes:
21-06-2020 06:43

every quest that requires creatures - Conquest Universe ult ed

The creatures r given to you before the quest aka 4000 enchanters or 4k archers ect.

Author: Shimon Bogomolov (Haifa, Israel), 19-06-2020 12:44
Finished - Conquest Universe ult ed
Ok, so after more than a week of playing I have finally finished the map.
First of all, thanks to the Maygwan for the enormous effort put in, here is my opinion.

Pros:
1. Attention to details
2. Lots of content and side quests
3. Loved the release of heroes to random locations after beating God/4th
4. Loved the hidden golems and dwarves
5. Adding Deadshot and Gunnar was definitely a time saver
6. Treasury in the rampart town was a life saver

Cons:
1. There was this annoying problem with the one pirate town and the 4 castle towns at the end = fort units numbers were negative (-34234 for ex), rendering them unbuyable.
2. Bow queen wasn't easy at all in the early game, rewarding only 20 titans for her death is a scam.
3. Lots of battles are morale/fear relied, so you just do different troops arrangements until it goes well.
4. Satan/Eve were the hardest bosses for me, everything after them was pretty much killable: (God was very weak, the species with the insane amount of angels and azures could be blinded/berserked so it was quite easy, same with the 4 castles and the most disappointing - Big bang.
When I enter the Necro area, they were very very weak so it was just a simple chase. I didn't even need Wizard order and her troops.

My suggestions:
1. Fix the weird negative numbers of troops in the cove and 4 castle towns (maybe 3k or 4k instead of 5k)
2. I got cloak of the undead before killing Satan from an orange hero in the middle part - made the rest of the game pretty easy, not sure if its intended.
3. Introduce spirit of oppression in early game to avoid reloads after enemy gets morale.
4. Make the content after Satan more challenging - keep in mind that every garrison with 70k troops after you get the cloak is around 20-30k liches, 5.Make God stronger, make species stronger so that you have to actually fight back and prevent them from taking your castles, also, half of them were just stuck before their portal and died after they had no castle.
6. make it so that you actually need all the troops from the huts (or most) to complete the game.
7. remove crappy artifacts from utopias/sea (I had 5 heroes full of junk)

In conclusion:
A very great and detailed map, takes time and patience to complete, the part after Satan's death is incomplete in my opinion.

Shimon Bogomolov (Haifa, Israel) writes:
19-06-2020 12:47

. - Conquest Universe ult ed

By the way, I can apply those changes myself if you want and test them out.

maygwan (D) writes:
19-06-2020 22:04

Glad you enjoyed it and finished it - Conquest Universe ult ed

The map itself took me ages to complete and i had to keep running tests on it to get certain heroes to do certain things. I couldn't get the undead heroes to empty the garrisons and the endings can change based on where the final released heroes and up. It was super hard to get everything to work out and even small changes can crash the map. There are multiple quest about the map to reward killing bow queen but she is hard so yes maybe a slightly better reward. If you want to add changes and test i am happy to see that and you can mail me the changes at maygwan@yahoo.com

Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia) writes:
21-06-2020 06:32

After Satan - Conquest Universe ult ed

Map is difficult until you beat Satan. After that it was super Easy. Sandro got Cloak early on and was able to gather houndreds of thousands leeches.

Author: Dan (Be), 17-06-2020 17:54
Need help....where to go... - Conquest Universe ult ed
Hello, need some hints / directions please.:)
I have 3 towns, Castigare, Gwain and Lancelot's Home...And it's look that I need 1 cristal dragon to open gate. How can i get it? I have an azure dtagon instead. Or there are some others directions to explore? Thx :)

maygwan (D) writes:
17-06-2020 22:29

you can get - Conquest Universe ult ed

1 in the water below mermaid nr gwains home and 1 in quest underground where pirate came from for 100 fangarms.

Dan (Be) writes:
18-06-2020 09:41

thx - Conquest Universe ult ed

Got it, strange that below mermaid i saw in mapeditor an event but as reward it was noted only experience,,,thats why i ignored it. In subteranean quest....i didnt knwow that a quest can be repeatable :)))
Thx..;)

maygwan (D) writes:
18-06-2020 10:56

hota 1.6 they added repeat quest - Conquest Universe ult ed

So will you will a lot of them on this map.

Author: Kto-to, 15-06-2020 10:12
First enemy not balanced - Conquest Universe ult ed
I tryed 3 times play in this map. And always stuck at Pirate.

maygwan (D) writes:
16-06-2020 06:55

Pirate is not difficult - Conquest Universe ult ed

Try running for blind which is just thru the green portal if u cant beat him by other means.

Kto-to writes:
17-06-2020 08:24

How win Queen Bow? - Conquest Universe ult ed

Blind is tiny help. I already won Pirate. But only with crystal dragon (randomly summoned from city). Remark: Pirate can defeat water elementals, and player will stuck (can't open quest border). I again stuck. Bow Queen is unbalanced enemy too. Its imposible to win. I may run out from the Bow queen, but then she capture all my lands and reset growing dwellings (for quests). If dig holes at coast (to prevent enemy landing), and run out fron enemy, then i can't come back. How to win queen bow? :(( And problem 2: the map contains big amount of quests. Quests is randomly. And randomly placed.. Chaos of quests confused me. Problem 3: the map contain many hidden rewards. I should play only with map-editor. Some hidden reward is important (spell summon ship).

BloodSucker (Lisboa Portugal) writes:
17-06-2020 16:00

map on editor - Conquest Universe ult ed

I guess this is the major problem with the map, you really need the editor open early on.
And strangely you won't need it that much latter on.

maygwan (D) writes:
17-06-2020 22:35

summon boat - Conquest Universe ult ed

Not that important has gunnar also has it and u can get him for cheap price of wayfarer boots he is underground where pirate came from. I did a message about random quest to check all the water areas they will always be in water areas so best to check everywhere. Also make sure u check the two way portals has they open more than just two areas. Some of the creatures and items from the areas are useful. This is the ult edit it will not be easy.

Author: maygwan (D), 12-06-2020 06:36
UPDATE IS NOW LIVE - Conquest Universe ult ed
Just been informed update is live so go ahead and dload update and it should fix the issues thanx.

Author: maygwan (D), 11-06-2020 23:02
Just tested again and now it does freeze - Conquest Universe ult ed
I have just changed Big bang and fixed the freeze and sent in updated version so if players are getting freeze just dload updated version. I will make a post once update is live

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania), 11-06-2020 08:55 Like
Freezing day 2 - Conquest Universe ult ed
I tried to continue in different ways: I killed ogres for earth magic,i went straight to castle,I went to orcs;no matter what,game freezes in day 2

Author: Pet, 11-06-2020 08:38
Pet - Conquest Universe ult ed
Hi,
Do not know if this helps.
Just noticed that in my case the same freeze on the 2d day occures when the option "gold bonus" in the map details was chosen for the pink player.

Author: maygwan (D), 11-06-2020 06:57
Are you using 1.6 hota - Conquest Universe ult ed
Hota 1.6.1 hd mod is what i used and playtested the map on that. Don't know why it is freezing for you.

Author: purple prob, 11-06-2020 00:03
bug? - Conquest Universe ult ed
On day 2 the purple player freezes up. Happened 3 times. I did not modify the map. Any ideas?

maygwan (D) writes:
11-06-2020 12:04

wierd - Conquest Universe ult ed

I have not had this problem in the tests i have done. just tested again and not the problem try doing what other guy said choose artifact on the start for pink player.

Pet writes:
11-06-2020 16:18

teleport ? ))) - Conquest Universe ult ed

Several times started the map with open map code.
The freeze occurred right before the purple player hero Big Bang headed to the cyan in teleport 34/248, the out teleport 53/202 was not blocked at this moment.
The freeze happened on the 3d/4th days, two times Big Bang crossed the teleport without freeze.

11-06-2020 19:32

bug - Conquest Universe ult ed

Same happens to me on the end of 4th day, no matter what I do, purple just freezes and game crashes.

maygwan (D) writes:
11-06-2020 22:39

it is not happening for me - Conquest Universe ult ed

Cant explain y it is happening for a few of you if u know how to edit just delete the big bang from the map he is not needed to finish it. see if you can continue to play it after he is deleted.

12-06-2020 00:10

bug - Conquest Universe ult ed

removing big bang solves the problem.

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy