Author: Bence (Magyarország), 05-05-2024 21:41

Famine is a tough one - Famine - Heroes 3 map

This was a very good map, thanks for it. I tried to beat Famine 5-6 times with quite powerful armie, but 80-80 attack defence with that army (30k skeletons and 300+ devil and dragon + 1000+ lich) and a hardcore resistance was unbeatable. So I conquered all the map, gathered a big army, which for som more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Heir to a Lost Throne - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Heir to a Lost Throne - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Heir to a Lost Throne - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Heir to a Lost Throne

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

You are Errigan, Elven Prince and heir to a lost throne. The Dragon God Agmaloch has told you it's time to find your long lost homeland and reclaim your throne.

Added: 28-11-2020

Heroes 3 maps: The lost hope | Arko-Iris da morte | Ancient Heroes | Arrogance (Allies)

Author: wiczer, 11-01-2024 20:56
black border guard - Heir to a Lost Throne
cant get to orange as im missing the black border guard. looked everywhere but i cant find it. used view earth and such but still cant find it

Peter writes:
12-01-2024 18:57

RE: - Heir to a Lost Throne

Black keymasters tent is on island in the center (more or less) of the map.

Author: Vilem, 28-09-2022 07:04
Nice - Heir to a Lost Throne
Great map, had a lot of fun. I even did small tweak with haspid quest guard and played as Orange:)

Author: Bloodsucker (Lisboa, Portugal), 22-04-2022 08:08
Border Guards - Heir to a Lost Throne
I simply love the solution you found to keep opponents free to move, while still incapable to strike each other, till the human player opens the path.
On the other hand, I don't think Hommm III AI as a ratio that will allow a player to go from the Orange territory to Elvane, at least not before those one year plus bugs that make AI unable to move, happen.
Thanks, I've been playing it for months and I'm having a good time.

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 01-04-2022 15:40
Слишком легкая карта - Heir to a Lost Throne
Карта продумана неплохо, но битвы уж очень легкие. Сфера уязвимости в начале игры была лишней. Все бои можно легко выйграть с помощью замедления и слепоты. Даже берсерк не понадобился.
Советую новичкам. Более опытным игрокам будет не интересно

Author: Supa, 28-02-2021 20:14 Like
Good map, but - Heir to a Lost Throne
5 month. I open green gate and here is enemy with stats 40/40 with dragons and devils. How can i beat him? (Mb coz i start play with 0/0/0/0 resourses?)

Sin Sin writes:
28-02-2021 20:56

the same - Heir to a Lost Throne

me too, I think the only way to defeat him is use Berserker on Dragons and Evils, but my main hero has no Expert Fire Skill

ra (Ro) writes:
22-07-2023 20:10

unbalanced - Heir to a Lost Throne

The same for me. Very easy and suddenly impossible. I tried Berserk but I don't have expert fire magic, so it is a shame. I liked the game so far besides the easy battles. I have to quit. For me a waste of my time.

ra (Ro) writes:
22-07-2023 22:45

unbalanced - Heir to a Lost Throne

The same for me. Very easy and suddenly impossible. I tried Berserk but I don't have expert fire magic, so it is a shame. I liked the game so far besides the easy battles. I have to quit. For me a waste of my time.

Author: Supa, 28-02-2021 18:45 Like
Good map, but - Heir to a Lost Throne
5 month. I open green gate and here is enemy with stats 40/40 with dragons and devils. How can i beat him? (Mb coz i start play with 0/0/0/0 resourses?)

Author: Peter Fisk (Sverige), 29-12-2020 18:12
White keymasters tent is in NW (purple) area, guess you just missed it :)

Author: Kasper Pedersen (Danmark), 29-12-2020 16:45
Stuck - Heir to a Lost Throne
Hi! Very fun map and i like it alot.

I have cleared the purple gate, but im now stuck becuase i cant enter the white or red gate. what am i doing wrong?:D

Kasper Pedersen (Danmark) writes:
29-12-2020 19:28

evil dog - Heir to a Lost Throne

I cant see to find the secret entrance to the dragon land? I get blocked by the evil fog. Been running around for so long now, just cant seem to figure it out xD

Peter Fisk (Sverige) writes:
29-12-2020 23:43

Solution is water walk .. water beneath the black fog.

David writes:
19-01-2021 14:38

Ryland iii - Heir to a Lost Throne

Do we have to defeat the efreet sultans in purple land to find way?

anton svensson (Sweden) writes:
06-02-2021 20:48

Evil fog - Heir to a Lost Throne

I stand in the fog and use water walk but still, cant get through it :/

Anders (Denmark) writes:
25-02-2021 02:08

Ancient Behemoths - Heir to a Lost Throne

I'm standing in front of 2400 Ancient Behemoths. I feel like I waited too long for them to build up. I'm kinda newb, so map is hard enough for me ;) Is it game over? As I build up army they keep growing in strength. I barely slayed the Devils (2nd pack upgraded was tough).
I really like the map and the story. Can anyone tell me what I did wrong so I can improve :)

Author: Pppp, 28-12-2020 04:33
Red tent? - Heir to a Lost Throne
Where is it? Im kinda stuck.

28-12-2020 18:53

You don't need it, it's in the land you're trying to get to. Seek the "hidden" path, south of red border gate.

29-12-2020 18:39

Sorry wrong map! :D

South through white gate, central island.

Author: ogogo (Vilnius), 07-12-2020 20:14 Like
NICE - Heir to a Lost Throne
I agree with all comments.
Good map.
Oponents could be storonger.
(at 7 month main hero has all skils about 60)
Overall - GOOD JOB and +10

Author: Gergő Lukács (Magyarország), 06-12-2020 15:50 Like
:) - Heir to a Lost Throne
This is a really great map, but too easy after having all rampart town.

Author: Peter Fisk (Sverige), 03-12-2020 21:50
Thanks - Heir to a Lost Throne
Thank you all for constructive critic, glad you liked the story and very useful comments. Working on my next map right now, also storydriven, but will try to balance it better with tougher opponents. Cheers!

Thaeek writes:
05-12-2020 16:04

Yes - Heir to a Lost Throne

You are a very good mapmaker.I like listen you to create a new map.Good luck

Author: HerculePoirot, 03-12-2020 19:26 Like
Good map, but.. - Heir to a Lost Throne
You have a talent for this man, so whatever the opinions are, keep at it. Now for some constructive critic: the map is too easy to be ranked impossible. Also, the water is too long and boring. Especially if you don't have expert navigation. And I bet you nobody will think about that week 2,3 or 4. I suggest you give the player easy admirals hat and a few more lighthouses..

Nice map! (Ukraine) writes:
04-12-2020 02:03

Nice game in the tradition - Heir to a Lost Throne

Thank you for adventure map. Really nice. If you have energy to work on it and make it valid good HoMM game - I am on your side). Neutral creatures - battles are ballanced, opponets are not weak. After concquring Red border gate - game must be going on. No opponets, no sense to make army, other heroes are sleeping. Not knowing in mapebuilding, if you make it in such a way that you can reach your next opponet one by one, by completing tasks and they will grow army this time? And some intermediate quests, and some changes to sea) Ha-ha) Thank you

Nice map! (Ukraine) writes:
04-12-2020 15:18

Nice game in the tradition - Heir to a Lost Throne

Well, for those who didnt play it - well - there are opponents after red territory and a lot of them but I meant they are too weak

Author: Thaeek, 03-12-2020 13:25
Good - Heir to a Lost Throne
I finished the map.Good story,but so weak opponents.Its expert,no impossible map.Thanks

Author: Florin (Bucharest, Romania), 30-11-2020 02:39 Like
Nice map! - Heir to a Lost Throne
I like the map.
I am in month 7 but I have no big opposition to confront.
I think it should be hard or expert not impossible. But nevertheless the map is fun, has a cute story and I recommend it to anyone that loves heroes 3.

Author: Stan (Sofia), 29-11-2020 17:10
1 - Heir to a Lost Throne
Great map.
Melodia quest guard is breachable ;)

Author: Morten (Aalborg), 29-11-2020 03:18
Hi - Heir to a Lost Throne
Hi man - just wanted to say that I have started your map now. Played 1 month, and it looks good :)
The storyline seems super

Looking forward to continue.. have to go to bed now

Author: Peter Fisk (Sverige), 28-11-2020 13:53
Intro - Heir to a Lost Throne
Ok, first map so be gentle. Story is really good (I think and hope) but there's always the issue of making the map both fun, balanced and challenging. Opinions and feedback are more and welcome so I can hone my map-making skills. Cheers!

pnck (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
28-12-2020 21:17

Mr - Heir to a Lost Throne

The map is way too easy and needs to have more action sooner. I had small to 0 losses with all opposition. My elves one shot everything the AI has.
I loved that the quests do not require a lot of walking distance.

Bloodsucker (Lisboa, Portugal) writes:
22-04-2022 08:22

Be proud, newbie. - Heir to a Lost Throne

This is your first map? You should check mine (The Red Tent). You will be proud of what you accomplished...
I've been looking at your draws and learning a ton from them, thanks for inspiring me.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy