Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 16:05

Seams unbalanced - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

So I chose red which was Inferno, all was good at first for a month or two, right when I was going to kill the dragons guarding the tent that would allow me to get the other castles, tan player was already out and about with 2x the army and 2x my stats and invaded me.

I mean I've played hun
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 15:42

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

As I mentioned in the previous post the map is called Order from Chaos, maybe you've missed it. The 3d map starting from the top. more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 15:24

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, too. I will also use your recommendation about the translator.

Which map are you talking about, where you see devils in front of the castle, "Legend of the past"?

On the Diablo 2 Remastered map, I don't think I did a lot of texture changes.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 13:08

Thanks for the involvement and thank you so much for your maps, I am curretly playing the Order from Chaos or smt like that as I prefer simple maps over scripted storry mode ones.

For translation purposes I reccomend DeepL over google for obvious reasons, it has better translation, it has desktop
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 12:27

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Until recently, I published my maps only for a Russian-speaking audience and could not encounter such problems for obvious reasons.
Most likely, for those players who have the English version of the heroes installed, my cards are somewhat reminiscent of when one of the Russian speakers downloads Ch
more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 09-05-2024 11:36

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about World of Chaos - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map World of Chaos - heroes 3 mapsDownload map World of Chaos - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> World of Chaos

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Open World 2 vs 6 lots of detail, quests, resources, armies and battles.

Added: 28-02-2021

Heroes 3 maps: The empire of the world | The Bounty Hunter | Let's Get Busy | Locked out

| 1-30 | 31-39 |

Author: Morten (Aalborg), 06-03-2021 10:00 Like
Thank you - but bugged and AI have no chance - World of Chaos
Hi maygwan

I've enjoyed exploring the map, thank you! - here are my thoughts.

I must say that it seems that your setup with the prisons does not work.
Right now I only need to kill pink and teal, but all the others just "banished from this land" without going through the portal.
Either the last prison does not open or the AI heroes don't go through the portal (Green had all prisons opened but did not move out).

Also you call this an open world - but the AI hero only came close to any of my castles 2 times during 8 months, with an army that actually had some strength.

Generally speaking the AI is low powered. I come to their castles with 60/60 AD, but they have like 20/13 - and I have also angelic alliance, clone and archangels and lategame I have 15k minotaurs.

Very easy AI so far :)

Kind of hard to defeat monsters/gates/boxes tho - but if that is the only challenge I'm not sure I want to complete the map.

It seems I need a tons of random creatures to go past the gate for the White Key Tent, to then get the Tomb of Air to have fly or DD to get to Teal AI.
Will that mean I need to go open all the pandoras or quests?
I'm not sure I think that is funny to be honest - because I have already explored the entire map.

Thank you for the map, Maygwan I enjoyed your design and gameplay so far, but no AI challenge so I don't think I will complete the map.
Teal and pink don't even seem to have big armies og be buffed in strength. They probably have some artifact that make the battle harder, but still.

I will still give you 10 points for effort and for a nicely designed map to explore :)

NB: Very important to also say that I played the map in "fun mode", meaning I only really used 3 heroes and I did not try to optimize my turns for maximum movement/best decisions for progress.

Shimon Bogomolov (Israel) writes:
06-03-2021 10:37

Agree - World of Chaos

I felt pretty much the same.
I was very excited to see Maygwan's new map but there are just lots of unexplored islands with an artifact, AI very weak since I captured the 5 portals of glory together with the joining 500 angels.
Almost every battle since then was an auto battle.
Also the fact that after every battle I had my inventory full of admiral hats and had to clear them in order to get decent artifacts from next battles.

maygwan writes:
06-03-2021 13:38

Thanx for feedback - World of Chaos

So from what i see so far many of you are finding the ai to not be much of a challenge i have already made some changes on ai for a future update and will make changes to the prisons too. The unpassable area you suggested what is the local on map ed also any other suggestions that you might want on the map ty

maygwan writes:
06-03-2021 14:19

Dont worry about ai - World of Chaos

I had already made massive changes to ai he is now very strong
Would any of you want to test the completed new version after ive had feedback ect and made the changes if so drop me an email at maygwan@yahoo.com and i will send out the new version for you to test ty.

06-03-2021 19:33

passage problems - World of Chaos

230,141 up
201.67 underground
192,10 underground

Also, most pandora fights are hard but reward is bad, you could add troops and better rewards for visiting islands so that each island has its own purpose.

Please give seer huts that require lots of admiral hats because I ended up with over 200 at month 8

Also, the passage system is very confusing, as to where to go to get to some heroes, usually its surrounded by garrisons, tents or special terrain.

maygwan writes:
06-03-2021 22:34

ok ill do those fixes - World of Chaos

Well i have fixed some of the ai issues they should be very challenging now but ill look at your suggestions and add some of those too. thanx for feedback.

Author: Shimon Bogomolov (Israel), 03-03-2021 22:07
A question - World of Chaos
First of all thank you for the effort! the map looks promising.
I have a question: at month 8, after using view air spell, it seems like at the center of the underground where the strong heroes are, they dont move at all. it just shows a row of heroes with every color, is it normal?

maygwan writes:
03-03-2021 22:42

it varies - World of Chaos

Some are stuck there until they can open borders and some may stay there and only move later based on progress, They might be stacking there troops. Its a first draft and i need to make the AI better in another draft will see how folk do and go from feedback.

05-03-2021 17:32

Cant pass - World of Chaos

Many passages are blocked, especially underground when trying to get to pink upper conflux castles, please fix!
In map editor they look ok but in reality you cant pass through a dwelling.

Author: I.C.U (Estonia), 01-03-2021 23:56
Town portal issue - World of Chaos
Really really good map, haven't finished yet, but after getting town portal fairly quickly from one of the ramparts it seems to be quite obvious win, already defeated orange and purple in fairly easy battles or avoiding the battles and capturing all of the towns from one color. Then let them die without even fighting their main armies. After finishing it I will probably remove the portal from the game and try again. Recommended the map to multiple friends as well.

I.C.U (Estonia) writes:
02-03-2021 00:04

In addition - World of Chaos

What I have specially enjoyed is the wide range of different battles with limited secondary armies, minimum spells and low hero stats. For example beating 1000 Unicorns with 40 Titans (not a single other unit in a army) and A D both under 10 felt pretty sweet.

maygwan writes:
02-03-2021 09:02

There are still some tough battles - World of Chaos

By way did you choose human or Barbarian and pink and teal are the more tougher opponents while tan and green can pose threats, Purple and orange are your tastier opponents and you may not of wiped out purple and orange alone. Town portal is fine it will be a godsend for you later on it is especially needed if you chose Barbarian but not so much if you picked human.

maygwan writes:
02-03-2021 09:13

feel free to leave feedback - World of Chaos

All comments will be taken on board good or bad, the map is designed for multiple game play and also great with a friend. Purple and Orange were designed to be skeptical of you and your forces in most cases they will try and avoid you but one of them might get brave. They are by far the easiest opponents but i have other things in place for the ultimate draft, Some of that is already in map but has not been activated yet thats for the Ultimate version. I wanted feedback on this version first before i add all the changes to the map.

Author: Thaeek, 01-03-2021 20:30
Thanks - World of Chaos
Ou,the perfect map from perfect mapmaker.Thanks a lot,go on!

maygwan writes:
02-03-2021 09:03

Have fun and enjoy the map - World of Chaos

Hopefully the different outcomes will allow for reasons to return and keep playing it.

Author: Bubo (Sofia), 01-03-2021 12:02
Thank you! - World of Chaos
So umpatient to start the new map!

Thank you, Maygwan :)

maygwan writes:
01-03-2021 13:56

Hope you enjoy it - World of Chaos

Glad to see people still playing my maps.

Author: art (United States), 01-03-2021 04:13
pandoras - World of Chaos
ive never been annoyed with a map so fast. There are like 10 pandoras I encountered on just two turns and another 6 border gates with enemies inside. So eseentially every turn I am forced to d0 10+ reloads just so I can see who is guarding each pandora and border gates

Bro, please remove all these pandoras. I rage quit the game on week 3

maygwan writes:
01-03-2021 10:35

open world map - World of Chaos

The map is designed for long play and a different outcome every time you play it. Some pandoras are hard with either good or bad reward some are easy with good or bad reward. Some of the quest gates will be open by you or the enemy. Some prisons are harder to break out and may or may not be worth it. Humans have a better early start than Barbarian bur Barbs have better late game. There are tons of rss,events,quest,gates,prisons,portals,s eers the map is designed that way it is not for everybody

maygwan writes:
01-03-2021 10:41

But i will say - World of Chaos

The map took me an entire year to make and i am sure it shows just in the detail and it is a first draft and i already have ideas on improving ai ect. There are many paths you can take has a player some very rewarding others not so but all play styles can be used on the map. Hopefully you will give it another go once the anger calms down. Use the map editor to view pandora's if that helps.

Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia) writes:
09-03-2021 09:22

Game Load - World of Chaos

Thanks maygwan again for great map. I am a big fan of not having to save / load map. It would've been nice to put some info on each pandora box so we know what to expect there... just a thought.

maygwan writes:
09-03-2021 20:19

Hi Sasha - World of Chaos

I have improved the map with a lot of changes inc harder ai more rewards in pandora, seers wanting hats and fixed the few blockages and added few more suprizes will be out soon once more tests done ty for playing.

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 28-02-2021 20:16
XD - World of Chaos
bro iam week 2 and alrdy got 4 admirals head XD

maygwan writes:
28-02-2021 20:28

Admiral hat - World of Chaos

map is set so you will get a lot of hats but they will come in handy has many seers will need them and quest gates.

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 28-02-2021 19:44
XD - World of Chaos
bro iam week 2 and alrdy got 4 admirals head XD

Author: Morten (Aalborg), 28-02-2021 15:57 Like
YES! - World of Chaos
Maygwan my friend - thank you for making another map! I'm going to start it now :)

maygwan writes:
28-02-2021 20:29

hope yoy enjoy - World of Chaos

Its pretty big and detailed with tons to do.

| 1-30 | 31-39 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy