Author: trotyl (Poland), 04-05-2024 19:46

torso for statue of legion - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi! where can I get torsoe to complete statue of legion? I feel like I am stuck in this location :) more...

Author: Anton , 04-05-2024 18:57

Where to get 6 sea wolves? - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where to get 6 sea wolves for the guard of the passage? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 04-05-2024 16:37

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Haven't you played first part? No pain, no gain. more...

Author: Sadness , 04-05-2024 15:42

So bad map - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

A very bad card... Computer tasks aimed at killing you. The game starts with your humiliation. Where is hardcore here, if it's not hardcore, but rather a mockery of the player? more...

Author: Vrag , 04-05-2024 15:23

Замечания - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Карта неплохо нарисована, по уровню сложности подойдёт абсолютно любому игроку. Предлагаю верфи сделать открытыми, потому что компьютер их просто не открывает. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 04-05-2024 09:31

Yes sir =) - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Let me guess, your name is No-one. more...

Author: Vaclav (Czech Rep.), 04-05-2024 09:20

Re: - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

No one likes WOG, no one uses it! Only SoD or HotA more...

Author: геннадий (Москва), 04-05-2024 08:56

грандиозный тест - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

Очень интересно, но непонятно как в нее играть. Раз десять начинал и всегда упираешься в тупик. more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 03-05-2024 21:01

air magic - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

when i killed the ai, the tomb of air dropped but my back pack was full so i did not get the tomb. is the map unfinishable now? more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 03-05-2024 17:31

Спасибо - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за комментарий.

Чтобы "запечатать" врата Обливиона, нужно после победы над четырьмя героями красного цвета (Даэдра), воспользоваться порталом, который непосредственно приведёт вас в Обливион.
И уже там, вам предстоит сразиться с ещё одним героем (Лорд даэдра), и после одержан
more...

Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Questing 2.0 - map rating = 8 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Questing 2.0 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Questing 2.0 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Questing 2.0

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

new Map same thing.
You can open gates to fight bosses.
There are a lots of side quests and secret ways to scale youre army
have fun

Its my 2 map i would appreciate feedback to balance the map

Added: 24-03-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Sacrifice | Crapcore - Factory Red | ggg | Pirate Shenanigans

Author: BOLITEKURAC (Hrvatska), 06-07-2023 02:05
5/5 - Questing 2.0
map is good

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 17-02-2022 15:03 Like
Интересно, но легко - Questing 2.0
Карту интересно проходить. В начале игры
было в меру сложно. В середине игры присоединилось много войск, тысячи архангелов и чародеев, стало очень легко. После того, как получил дверь измерений, стало совсем просто, все бои на автобое. Единственная сложность - это герой Лакус (розовый или желтый, не помню) с 14к лазурных драконов. Но если захватить его замок, он не может атаковать, так как там врата задания, поэтому он через 7 дней покинул мир без боя.
Карту интересно проходить, но бои очень легкие. Если увеличить армию противников раз в 10, было бы интереснее.
В любом случае, лайк

Author: Hagar, 11-07-2021 04:58
No Fly or DD - Questing 2.0
Where do you get Fly or DD on this map?? At a certain point in the game you can't continue without either fly nor DD.

Event66 (Екатеринбург) writes:
17-02-2022 15:17

крылья ангелов - Questing 2.0

когда поплывете на лодке в область карты, где цитадели с циклопами, там на одном из островков врата подземного мира, заходите в подземный мир, там стоит ученый, он дает заклинание дверь измерений. Ну а дальше уже найдете и крылья

Author: Vladimír Zahoranský (Humenné, Slovakia), 18-05-2021 07:28 Like
Too easy - Questing 2.0
The map is too easy. When you get angelic wings all is too fast. When you defeat two castle heroes and rashka and you get high amount of angels and azure dragons all is easy. Good idea of the map, good approach but too unbalanced without connection of quests.

Hagar writes:
11-07-2021 05:04

No Fly or DD - Questing 2.0

Where did you find the wings?

Author: Deydin, 14-05-2021 15:39
Fun! but got stuck - Questing 2.0
I love this map, but i've got stuck. I've explored 1/3 of the map and can't go anywhere because of purple, green and dark blue border guards. I'm looking for the tents with keys but can't find. Also i don't have fly dd or angel wings yet.

takdraw writes:
26-11-2021 18:34

Stuck in same way - Questing 2.0

I am also stuck without having the green, purple, or dark blue border tents, and without angelic wings, DD, or fly.

Titowam (Sweden) writes:
13-09-2022 05:47

The green tent - Questing 2.0

I was also stuck on this part, until I finally gave in and opened the map editor.

SPOILER: If you go to Rogue Island (the island that you can access through the whirlpool), theres a pond that you can summon a boat onto DIRECTLY SOUTH of where you land. If you go east a short distance you'll find land and the green keymaster tent!

Let's see how long I can continue without getting stuck again xD

Author: Surematu (Estonia), 24-04-2021 15:16 Like
Enjoyable! - Questing 2.0
It was a bit challenging at the beginning, but the end was suuuper easy. Auto combat everything. Also there is a lot of running around and back tracking, which I personally dislike. I like the overall idea and setting, it was very enjoyable overall. Fly and DD and overpowered.

Author: RSE_Blade (Germany), 13-04-2021 23:54 Like
Fun! - Questing 2.0 - Questing 2.0
Hey Guyz...I can't find the diplomat's ring...where is it ???

Author: Roger Versteeg (Nederland), 13-04-2021 15:59 Like
Fun! - Questing 2.0
I liked your map also your first. Hope that there will be a new one soon.

Author: Andriy (Lviv, Ukraine), 08-04-2021 22:56 Like
Nice one! - Questing 2.0
A great map. It also greatly rewards curious minds, but after killing first inferno town I have swimmed to the south-east right in purple's territory and found several stacks of compliant 100+ azures, while having around 500 AAs and almost no other army. With this boost everything else has become significantly easier :) In any case, thanks for a great map.

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 05-04-2021 16:52 Like
great test for newbs - Questing 2.0
apriciate ur time and effort. map is playable so u get 10. way to easy when u get tomes of air and earth and wings. stopped playing when about 3rd of map was revealed, had all 99 and huge army and i had no more intrest in finish it.

Author: Morten (Aalborg), 01-04-2021 17:38 Like
Thanks! - Questing 2.0
Thank you for a great big map, I enjoyed exploring it.
It was very easy and I just chilled the whole time.

After getting TP and Angel Wings it took me like 10 minutes to kill the last 4 enemies, and I just autoplayed them with 12k archangels and 4k Azures (meanining the battles took 1 second)
It was the big amount of Archangels joining me that made it way too easy - and using Berserk along the game is way too easy also (when not autoplaying).

Some of the gateways and land passages where needless and a bit boring, but overall I enjoyed walking through your map.

I did not use any of the dwellings (Azures etc.) and I did not use any of my money after month 2 (I saved up to 80 million gold with rampart 10%) - I just used what I won from fighting and walking map.

A lot of the stats boost is not necessary, I was 99 stats in everything after discovering half of the map.

Moritz (Deutschland) writes:
02-04-2021 21:00

TY - Questing 2.0

thx for the feedbacl new Map is coming soon and its a bit harder then the old ones.

Author: Pg (Canada), 29-03-2021 21:50
just perfect - Questing 2.0
this was the perfect map, with or without the wings.
if your goal is to kill everyone in a few weeks this is not for you, but if like me you like to take your time and own every single dwelling and mine you will have the time of your life.

29-03-2021 21:57

Owww - Questing 2.0

iam very happy that you liked the map, new Map is coming soon :)!

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-03-2021 15:09
map - Questing 2.0
Passed in 436 days. I will just say that in the middle of the game I found the wings of an angel and then I did not care about all the tents and barriers.
map - Questing 2.0

25-03-2021 15:56

TY - Questing 2.0

How di u find them i thought they are disabled,

Kir (Russia) writes:
25-03-2021 16:08

map - Questing 2.0

2:164:211

25-03-2021 18:18

TY - Questing 2.0

i did not expect you to kil the azurs so fast, i will fix it

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 25-03-2021 10:36
Sendme bugs under this post - Questing 2.0
If you found bugs or short cuts post them under this comment pls.
Hope u enjoyed the Map

Ivan writes:
30-03-2021 20:39

on the 5th month, 3 weeks added 900 azure ones and found the angel's wings and the book of air

on the 5th month, 3 weeks added 900 azure ones and found the angel's wings and the book of air magic open no more than a tenth of the map, but then play the point? it will be very easy

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy