Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Pagan Prophecy - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Pagan Prophecy - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Pagan Prophecy - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Pagan Prophecy

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

A thousand years ago the world almost succumbed to the Blight, until a champion emerged to save the world.

But according to the Pagan Prophecy, the Blight is now returning .. and you reluctantly accept that you have to become the new champion and FIGHT THE BLIGHT!

Added: 15-04-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Приключения монашки Сони | Адская Дорожка | The Garden of Evil | Новая тропа Героя

Author: OAK (Serbia), 15-10-2023 22:21
sweet jesus on rollercoaster - The Pagan Prophecy
what an epic game! 12m 2w 2d. map is so gigantic that i was exploring for weeks without any clue where to go next, it seemed to me everything was already accomplished, i simply havent seen the gate or passage in the fog, expert scouting would be great to have on secondary heroes. i like how main hero speciality is eagle eye LOL (and i havent had the EA skill researched) TP is really a nightmare to find, i upgraded all mage guilds in every city on main world (before i went underworld) to lvl 4 - for nothing, what a waste of time and rss :) i liked flower of fortune search, running from devil was also nice, although frustrating at that moment, i find it thrilling - but after completion. i think i hit SPACE tab 100 times trying to get the right portal :) i dont understand why LEGION of crystal dragons is guarding lvl 1 heroes, gelu and the other guy are ok heroes, but not a big bonus regarding that heavy guards. some of the seer quests were ok, but some were just waste of time - like reward of 100 sharpshooters?!?! i would also add more magic wells on some islands, maybe even more luck/moral objects... having anything on main hero army except titans and azure/rust dragons is absolutely unnecessary spent rss, apart enchanters and arch mages which join your army anyway. just titans and dragons (to attack first in combat) is just fine to roll over map. anyway - thank you for this experience, extremely detailed with many things to do or collect, but i need a break after this :)

Author: Markus, 27-08-2022 13:39
Bugs - The Pagan Prophecy
Im 15 months in. With expert air DD isnt available even with spellbinders hat So cant pick up all clovers.
Also Tp isn’t available either

wasilix writes:
27-08-2022 19:04

For your information - The Pagan Prophecy

DD and TP aren't available per design. In HotA spell books and the spellbinder's hat don't give banned spells, they can only be learned if specifically set for a shrine or mage guild.

Markus writes:
27-08-2022 20:40

Still a bug - The Pagan Prophecy

Yes but theres a quest that requires 7 clovers of fortune and the last one is in a spot thats not reachable without DD or fly.

wasilix writes:
27-08-2022 20:58

- - The Pagan Prophecy

I didn't finish this map, so I can't say for sure, but it's unwise to brand something a bug without due diligence on your part. If it's a mandatory quest, you can be certain that this "bug" would have been reported numerous times by now. You are either missing some hidden clover (the one you see may be there just to tease you) or maybe you can actually find DD/Fly, but you haven't found the right castle yet.

Peter writes:
28-08-2022 22:33

RE: - The Pagan Prophecy

It's reachable by Water walk.

Markus writes:
29-08-2022 00:27

Thanks - The Pagan Prophecy

Thanks peter I didn’t think of that

Author: corn flakes (Europe), 15-11-2021 02:57
Quite easy - The Pagan Prophecy
Completed the map at the end of 8 months. It was fun to progress and to complete but it didn't provide much challenge. Trials was nice, I got very lucky in Labyrinth to go correct way immediately. Soon I begin to find a way to progress to underground area, but without a result. I couldn't find way to progress so I had to use enemy's black tent by using Dimension Door, not sure if intended because it seems like those gates were supposed to open by enemies? I was still ahead of time just couple weeks before month 8 so I decided to use DD instead of waiting the deadline.

From right beginning of map I steamrolled each enemy with bunch of Titans who stood no chance at all. It was like cutting butter with a warm knife... First AI hero I faced had several Green Dragons and other troops, while I had over 30 Titans. I recruited Titans almost exclusively because there were so many of them and money was limited (until you get specific Rampart town). By the end of the game, I had recruited somewhere around 800-1000 Titans in total which were more than enough to defeat anything, even sealed enemy super heroes would not be problem if they were released. I think removing both Giant dwellings from starting area would add more challenge overall, because they add weekly growth the rest of game, plus you can upgrade them very soon in Hill Fort. All enemy also struggled resource-wise, when I captured first Inferno city there were over 200 Arch Devils waiting to be recruited.

So yeah, the map is perhaps too easy because of huge amount of titans that can be gathered for Tower cities.

Author: Viktor (Germany), 02-07-2021 12:15
Map - The Pagan Prophecy
Well designed map. Opponent AI is way to weak...
Borderguard to the underworld could open faster by 1 to 2 months at least and also the timer for the super Heros in the underworld could be reduced by months.. maybe some strong opponents at the surface.

All in all good work with design! Just need some Balancing with the Difficulty

Author: Cave (CH), 24-04-2021 03:22
The map is quite simple - The Pagan Prophecy
Have finished in 12 months without DD (didnt need it) and with black tent only.
The only 2 unit which were used after month 2 were Titans and Master Genie (and azure dragons which joined).
The most challenging AI was probably the necromancer as he had Cape of Silence, so tactics "hit and blind" didnt work.
Didnt finish the quest for the clover as it was easier to kill the AIs.

Cave (CH) writes:
24-04-2021 03:25

PS - The Pagan Prophecy

PS Probably thats because I was lucky and got TP from the shrine on month 3

Author: Leo (Brazil), 20-04-2021 23:27
Overall review - 9/10 map - The Pagan Prophecy
Very nice map. Well designed, I finished it on 13 months, but thats just because I didn't have Pathfinder and Expert Air (to abuse DD).

PROS:

I really like the way you made the map. You have some paths (but it's not totally open). I mean, in open maps you can go anywhere, so if the creator put a godlike artifact to east and you go west, you are pretty much screwed. I don't like huge maps on open formats cause of this.

The way you did this one got a 10/10 on the pathways, it's not open neither linear (you are not limited to just one way).

The monsters/quests are really balanced through the journey. I felt every battle interesting on almost 9 months playing, which doesn't occur often on huge/giants map.

I loved the search for the 7 clover of fortunes.

Also liked that almost everywhere on the map there is a observation tower, so you don't need to spend 10 turns just to remove the fog of war on huge maps.

CONS:

The labyrinth on the south underground I found pretty boring and stressful, just checked map editor and skipped that part.

The AI is too weak. All the oponents on the surface were stomped with like no chance at months 2/3.

I kept on playing cause of the quests and vanquishing the mobs to get more stuff, I was thinking that Teal and Tan were really strong (checking on Den Of Thieves) but they are kinda weak for a super late game challenge.

The 3k azzure dragons put up the most challenging fight after all.

OVERALL - really nice job on the quests, design and ideas. I'd suggest to fix some balance issues with the AI and remove dull labyrinths (that feel like an annoying waste of time)

Congrats, man! I had a lot of fun!

Author: AhrWarrior (Denmark), 18-04-2021 19:01
Forgot thumbs up - The Pagan Prophecy
Forgot thumbs up

Author: AhrWarrior (Denmark), 18-04-2021 19:00
Map Design - The Pagan Prophecy
I love the map design it's fantastic, and I like RPG and chill playing so for me perfect map. Thank you!

Author: George (United States), 18-04-2021 02:36
Pagan feedback - The Pagan Prophecy
Great map although a little on the easy side. I had a legion of Crystal Dragons join me on the right hand side of the underground - I think that it may have been an error.

Author: Stasek (Poland), 16-04-2021 20:59
Gooood Job - The Pagan Prophecy
Great map. I can see that you have devoted a lot of time for which I respect you.

10/10 I finished in 9 months

However, I found a few bugs. Or rather, something that could be improved.

79/89 DD? Personally, I think the spell is unnecessary.
Berserk also makes the game much easier. Delete! :)

Marius 203/118 - The guy has a TP spell so he doesn't have to wait in closing.

And the last and biggest problem. The CPU has too little money. I've been taking castles with 200-300 Black Dragons. So I started helping my opponents with my money: D To make it more interesting.

But the map is really cool!
Greetings!

Peter Fisk (Sverige) writes:
16-04-2021 21:26

Thanks - The Pagan Prophecy

Thanks for great feedback!

You are probably right about berserk, has a tendency to break the game so will remove it. And nice spotting of trapped hero with Town Portal, I missed that one. Also gonna give CPU additional boost of cash per suggestion. :-) I'll probably leave DD though, otherwise I would need to remake map design.

*And feel free to rate with a thumb up! :-D

Cheers!

Author: Peter Fisk (Sverige), 15-04-2021 21:55
Intro - The Pagan Prophecy
* Story based, but rather open map.
* Play only if you have patience and like looong campaigns
* Strategic Tip: Apart from main hero * I recommend buffing up a secondary hero
* Set up logistics chains to collect weekly resources from storages, they will be needed
* There will be some very strong enemies later on so amassing a huge army is necessary and that demands money
* Rumors from taverns can be useful so visit them from time to time
* The Trials can be entered anytime (as long as you can defeat the guardians of the entrance) but I recommend defeating red, green and pink before you enter .. or not later than month 7-8

Hope you enjoy!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy