Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05

Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I found it :) more...

Author: Frustrated haven player , 28-04-2024 17:38

How the hell am i about to defeat brown? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - Heroes 5 map

I like this map, but i dont know hot to handle brown player. Has a lvl 42 knight, all shatter magic on expert, still he just take control on my upgraded footman and just keep doing that, cant use my archers, any suggestions? I also have the helm that give 12 knoledge and a lot of exp (you get it by more...

Author: ezioartem (russia), 28-04-2024 16:57

BEST MAP - Auf Engelsflugeln - Heroes 5 map

throughout my 10+ year old history of playing HOMMV this is so far the best map ive experienced. i truly fell in love. thank you!!! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50

Done - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good hero more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores? more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Road to the Neklace more...

Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Time of Prophecy - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Time of Prophecy - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Time of Prophecy - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Time of Prophecy

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

Version : ERA III only

I am Morgane la Fée, a Daughter of the Furies, also called The Sorceress by the many other storytellers than myself.
And this is the true tale of the Time of Prophecy.

Added: 03-08-2021

Heroes 3 maps: A new world! | Alliance | Demonic Thread | Oblivion

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 02-10-2021 16:29 Like
Ahh - Time of Prophecy
I mean these beauties!
Ahh - Time of Prophecy

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 02-10-2021 16:27 Like
Second try - Time of Prophecy
Finished in 7/2/6 - one month faster than previous play ,with much stronger beauties.Still I got expert magic just for fun before last fight,I didn't need it in any fight.Next time I'll try my best to finish the map in the 6th month
Second try - Time of Prophecy

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 02-10-2021 15:02 Like
Angelic components - Time of Prophecy
What exactly is the algoritm to get all the components?I remember I was fighting almost 2 hours to get the last missing one,despite changing artefacts so many times, and I find it very frustrating because of that annoying ramdonness.Max damage,max speed and still not able to proceed faster.

VALERY writes:
02-10-2021 20:50

+ - Time of Prophecy

In fact, you must be very unlucky to not get it after a few dozen battles. The dice drop a random value between 1 and 10. 1 to 6 are angelic alliance components, 7 to 10 you get nothing. So there is a 1/10 chance to get the artifact you look for.

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
03-10-2021 04:09

I got it - Time of Prophecy

I didn't say I got nothing,just items I had before.In the end I found out how : if the fight gives you same item in a row (2 or 3 times),just press F12 and it will change ,hopefully, the fight and the item in next battle.

Author: smyleek (Ukraine), 01-10-2021 22:17
Another way - Time of Prophecy
I tried that too. But I didn't have enough mana. How did you drain his mana? Resurrection? I only had 1300 mana. This is not enough to drain him. I calculated that there will be unresurrected units. 1980/25 = 79 times, 1300/16 = 81 times. I could only resurrect twice.

Author: smyleek (Ukraine), 01-10-2021 22:02
Crash - Time of Prophecy
The game crashes in battle with Pir. Can I do something about this?

02-10-2021 00:58

A question - Time of Prophecy

If you are still playing with low damage,soon you will be crashed by Marius for ex.You had 55 damage at beginning of 6th month;at that time I killed Marius and I had about 1800 damage,but expert on earth magic only.Keep in mind there are 4 available emerald towers with sorceresses around where you can upgrade every week after killing Malekith.Maybe you should restart the map?

smyleek (Ukraine) writes:
02-10-2021 18:02

My question - Time of Prophecy

I was advancing on the map for so long because I just forgot at the beginning that I have the admiral's hat :( My mistake. But the fact that I do not have access to one emerald tower is Valerie's fault. He wrote in the biography of one hero: "{ Tyris} and the following Mages, except the {Lousy blonde}, will be sacrificied to gain primary skills that otherwise you can not. You may choose to keep them, but there is no real use. "Now I understand it was a joke. . Cruel joke. If I left him near the emerald tower, I would be able to compensate for those +2 to attack many times. This is a joke like you don't need to be so gullible)))
But why do you say that you can visit the towers every week, if near the two towers there is only one dwelling of sorceresses +6 every week, but you need +12. Can I increase the growth in dwellings?
Finally, does the stats of neutrals and enemy creatures increase over time?

VALERY writes:
02-10-2021 20:44

+ - Time of Prophecy

Thats part of the strategy. First upgrades at emerald towers should be sorceress GROWTH (75 wood), until you get enough every week as the tower asks, so it pays as long run strategy. Then you can visit every week if an hero nearby.

03-10-2021 04:18

Upgrades 1-5 - Time of Prophecy

First is speed,next damage;when you reach wyverns' area,upgrade growth once,damage next and then groth again.Just calculate how many sorceresses you can leave to Christian.Tyris' message is from the previous version,that tricked me before :) Then is Valeska and later the guy next to dungeon (don't foget to upgrade speed at maxim - it's a must in a few fights ).Just upgrade sorceresses only when you need it - if your mithrills management is corect,you will have spell imunity before a lot of strong fights and ,very late,you can switch prayer into haste,once you have angelic alliance

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 01-10-2021 16:04 Like
A better Morgana before Tamika - Time of Prophecy
I found some saves from my second try to see if I can improve the damage;here is Morgana right before fighting Tamika - still 7 skills: 2 clones,close combat range,prayer,fearless,block and age (for titan caves)
A better Morgana before Tamika - Time of Prophecy

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 30-09-2021 17:42 Like
There is another way - Time of Prophecy
I just free a hero and I go to replenish my mana;that hero will take the dungeon and start the event,then I tp with Morgana in dungeon to defend with plenty mana for fight.Split one strong + 6 small and drain his mana,then start ressurect ,kill - job done

Author: VALERY, 30-09-2021 16:27
+ - Time of Prophecy
malekith is just a joke to see if people played wog before ;)
All you have to do is click on dungeon entrance then change the terrain (costs 10 mithril I think) to cursed ground. Then battle and put on automate, once it starts. Quick battle will crash for unknown reasons.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 30-09-2021 09:59 Like
So... - Time of Prophecy
Don't play it on quick combat;just think about the problems you have in that battle (like that implosion,ressurection,right split and mana management) and find the right way.

VALERY writes:
02-10-2021 00:02

+ - Time of Prophecy

Don't bother, the solution is simple. Click on dungeon entrance, it will offer to change terrain. Choose cursed ground then wait in town. Kill catapult, put on autocombat

02-10-2021 00:14

Crash - Time of Prophecy

Now I have another problem - what to do with the crash in the battle with Pir. I was hoping you would tell me.

02-10-2021 00:23

Crash - Time of Prophecy

Can it be because i reinstalled hd mod?

VALERY writes:
02-10-2021 00:23

+ - Time of Prophecy

never had any, but with all the Era versions out there, I don't know. Send me a save please, address is in the readme file.

02-10-2021 01:05

About ressurecting points - Time of Prophecy

Split into 1+ 6 ;let him cast implosion on everything and ressurect from time to time one weak unit able to generate clones.If you have an arch mage,the cost of spells is less.But Valery was right,changing nature of the battle field costs 3 mithrills - exact amount you find on your way to Malekith

Author: smyleek (Ukraine), 29-09-2021 20:03
bug with Malekith - Time of Prophecy
Can win the battle with Malekith in the city without losing a quick battle. This is probably a bug, because the battle is simply lost on an auto battle.

Author: smyleek (Ukraine), 29-09-2021 19:27
thanks - Time of Prophecy
When you said that Malekith will attack you in castle, it was of course a spoiler. After that, I went through the fight in a quick battle (key q)

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 29-09-2021 18:45 Like
Probably not the best skills - Time of Prophecy
I wouldn't take paralyze on a range;aditional cast is worthless ,too.Avoid ressurect after death as well - the whole point is to take less damage (unless the fight requires something else)

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 29-09-2021 18:40 Like
Sure do - Time of Prophecy
You have everything you need (so forget about earth spells protection );think about what you need most in that fight and how to solve that.Malekith will attack you in castle ,so make your plan

Author: smyleek (Kyiv, Ukraine), 29-09-2021 15:19
Can you confirm this? 3 - Time of Prophecy
the thieves
Can you confirm this? 3 - Time of Prophecy

Author: smyleek (Kyiv, Ukraine), 29-09-2021 14:56
Can you confirm this? 2 - Time of Prophecy
and this artifacts
Can you confirm this? 2 - Time of Prophecy

Author: smyleek (Kyiv, Ukraine), 29-09-2021 14:54
Can you confirm this? - Time of Prophecy
Can you confirm this? I will show what I have -
Can you confirm this? - Time of Prophecy

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 29-09-2021 13:34 Like
You will find the way - Time of Prophecy
Malekith is the smartest fight from the map,so let's keep it that way;all you need to know is that you have everything there to win the fight

Author: smyleek (Kyiv, Ukraine), 29-09-2021 11:41
Malekith - Time of Prophecy
Hello, Cristian. Thanks for answer. But in next fight Malekith deals a lot of damage with an explosion (13000). How did you get through without being immune to shock magic? You said that you only gained immunity in the fight with Craig Hack.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 29-09-2021 06:05 Like
Not sure - Time of Prophecy
So far as I remember,that battle is not hard with good damage and right split.

Author: smyleek (Kyiv, Ukraine), 26-09-2021 18:33
need help - Time of Prophecy
Tamika kills as many of my sorceresses with lightning as I can resurrect. I missed air protection somewhere?

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 01-09-2021 14:58
salute to valery - Time of Prophecy
hi,

glad u didnt lost ur intrest in this after ur maps became unplayable in new era.

is there any possibility to upload tewIII latest version to ur google disk folder. i reinstalled everything back to 2.46 and playin tewIII, but its not 2.3.

why did u anyway deleted maps from everywhere? :D

Author: VALERY, 30-08-2021 18:34
Valery - Time of Prophecy
Hi Christian,

The white tent scenario was removed as it depended on a script which doesn't work anymore in Era 3. I compensate the damage cap (4000) by more resources so you could have all schools, which now are needed in some fights (mass berserk, mass haste and expert forgetfulness).
Basically, in previous version, once you damage was 20000 or so, everyone died in one hit, now is slower.
Thanks for review!

Synesthesiac (United States) writes:
06-10-2021 20:53

HD+ Options - Time of Prophecy

Hello Valery. We used to chat here a long time ago, but I don't remember if this was the name I used. Anyway. thought I'd play my favorite map again!

Could you tell me how to enable the HD+ features? I'd like to be able to alt+click and see my movement, and I can't seem to get it to work.

Thanks!

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 30-08-2021 17:11 Like
Nice comeback for ERA 3! - Time of Prophecy
I was thrilled to see ToP back here and very curious about the changes.Let's start with pros: the damage bonus system is slowed down,even with 3 heroes;Malekith is more tricky.Cons,now: too many resources(I finished the previous version without being expert on any magic,here I took them all without effort);there is no more white tent;not much use for mithrills (once I entered to fight Crag Hack,I have all hostile spell imunity from default,without consuming mithrills);creature banks respawn too late and not for real use;.I finisehd the map in 8 months with 10k sorceresses - maybe it could be finish earlier,I wanted to explore the whole map.Thank you for effort!

30-09-2021 13:09

Thanks - Time of Prophecy

Finally, yesterday I found a way out with Malekith. But with Tamika, I could still only with the loss of 500 sorceresses. I tried to think in a similar way, but came up with nothing. Hint, pliz, what's there.

30-09-2021 13:23

Tamika - Time of Prophecy

Your skills on sorceresses are not great,as I said (did you consider casting age after attack?).You split in 2 big stacks and 5 minions;slow vampires and make sure you can kill 2 liches in one turn - check your damage,protect your big stacks with clones,Put some clones or small stack on lich'es corpses so Tamika can't animate them

30-09-2021 14:11

Tamika - Time of Prophecy

The problem is that I can only kill one stack of liches and a little more in one turn. Damage 51 (in battle 59-60). What to do with the damage? I can only upgrade one tower every week, and one more every two weeks.
The first time I had casting age, but it is useless against undead, so I replaced it with fearlessness (dragons have fear). And I took rebirth - with additional spells you can rebirth 5 times.
I will try to use this for blocking with small units.

30-09-2021 14:49

Damage.. - Time of Prophecy

So far you have more than 2 towers where you can upgrade your damage

30-09-2021 15:05

My hero - Time of Prophecy

I checked my hero (I messed up my damage as well),so after killing Malekith - starting my trip in maze at 4/3/7 my damage is 65,only 7 skills on sorceresses (I didn't feel I need the 8th yet ,block was fine,mass prayer + double attack from early game)

My hero - Time of Prophecy

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy