Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:30

Crystal dragons - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Your intuition is right but I won’t spoil the surprise beyond that ;) it’s a small reward but a nice one nonetheless! They’re set to the default spawn / growth, some of my play tests the CPU actually took them out but I guess if no one does early on they quickly get out of hand.

There are some ot
more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 18-04-2024 18:27

Thanks! - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Good to know! I will work on some fixes when I get more feedback so I can upload it all at once. What places were unreachable? I thought I blocked off that tower correctly but I guess not! more...

Author: Al (Canada), 18-04-2024 17:53

Great map - Island of Rabbits - Heroes 4 map

Awesome map! 10/10 would recommend more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 17:52

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Thorland Chronicles: The Danger Within - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Thorland Chronicles: The Danger Within - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Thorland Chronicles: The Danger Within - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Thorland Chronicles: The Danger Within

Heroes 4: Heroes 4 original

Two months of developing... Three weeks of beta testing... All this brings you to totally new age of Heroes mapmaking! The age of RPG! Yes, its a fantasy RPG on the Heroes engine! Welcome to the World of Thorland!
Now version 1.6 (Fixed Toriks secondary quest bug)

Added: 20-11-2017

Heroes 4 maps: Stone Soup RPG | The Kingdom 2019 (The Kings) | Неоправданный риск | To Asgaroth And Beyond

Author: Tal (Israel), 20-08-2020 12:00 Like
My opinion - Thorland Chronicles: The Danger Within
This comment is not as a proffesional homm4 player or map maker, wanted to express my thoughts and point out a few things and questions that I was unclear about.
I thought the map was good.
I played the good part (Prince Justin). The plot and the story were interesting and captivating. A few technical issues: next to the mountain of ice, where there is the building to recruit titans and the tome of chaos next to it, there was no way to access this area, couldnt get my hero there.
Also in the story line there were quite a few vocabulary mistakes and grammar issues (not including the goblin dialog). Not a major deal, the storyline was still understandable but it personally bothered me and the map would feel more proffesional if the effort would be made for the correct grammar and vocabulary (dieing is actually dying :)
I do agree with the other opinions that the quests were confusing. At times I felt not sure what I should do next and then I wondered a bit on the map to see if I can guess where I need to go (quest huts and the sacred places). I would make the sacred area in the death zone a bit more recognizable, although I did manage to realize because of the pattern on the ground.
Im guessing that the quest huts that didnt show anything were related to the evil part.
I couldnt reach the area in the underground where it had the book of level 5 spells and all the gold around it, maybe it was part of the other scenario (evil).
Also didnt understand why there were 2 prince justin.
You did a great job, you are creative and have a talent, Im sure your maps will only get better and better. Looking forward to it, you really took a map that was medium and made the player put in the time and effort that I wouldnt expect in a medium sized map.
Thank you, 10!

Author: Anton (NN, Russia), 28-03-2018 17:05
Thorland Chronicles - Thorland Chronicles: The Danger Within
Nice gameplay,good scripts - mustplay

Играл с удовольств ием. Квесты понятные и в то же время интересные !

Author: Jlyne (Kansas City Missouri, USA), 21-07-2005 05:23
Fantastic
Wonderful map, I loved playing it, the good side, and I LOVED the quest of the map. I couldn't figure out why you had two prince justin's but ehh, I loved the game none the less. I look forward to more parts!!!!

Author: Vigga, 22-07-2004 13:11
Congratulations
Great map. Thanks! I couldn't figure out playing the good part though, but the evil part was great.

Author: Костян (Moscow, Russia), 02-07-2003 18:12
Супер!
Я видел эту карту на всероссийс комм конкурсе на лучшую карту для Heroes.
Супер! Это целая RPG!
Мне кажется, она займёт первое место!
Качать советую!

Author: Евгений (Moscow, Russia), 02-07-2003 18:12
А второй части не намечается? :)
Rulezzz! Мне понравилос ь! А второй части не намечается случайно? Astral, если да - не забудь сказать!

Author: Ururam Tururam, 02-07-2003 18:12
Looks interesting
Well, this map looks very interesting. I am just analyzing it, when I'm done I will post my rating. But it won't be worse than 8! 9 and 10 possible! I will submit it in a day or so.
2 months of building and 3 weeks of testing is not much for such a map: I spent full 3 months building my Pirates L.T.D. and its tests lasted 6 weeks (ow me and my 4 testers). ;-) Making such maps is a complicated matter.
Keep up your good work!

Author: Bear (London, Great Brittain), 02-07-2003 18:12
Good job!
Your map is awesome!
I've completed Baal's campaign, now playing Justin's campaign...

By the way: could you send me a Walkthrough to Justin's part?

Author: IMHOtep (Paris), 02-07-2003 18:12
RPG?!
Good, but too sophisticate.
Goals are not too clear.
Must be a lot of work.

Author: AsTRaL (Moscow, Russia), 02-07-2003 18:12
You must be joking!
Goals are not too clear?
Everyone who played it understood everything cleary.
Maybe you should read dialogs more carefull? :)

And, you are right - a LOT of Work! :)

Review
Here is a short review I've promised:
Storyline and world setting are perfect (10/10). Landscaping is also OK (9/10)But the map suffers from several technical issues. The game stability is not good. Undeclared quest huts descriptions may cause game to crash. Scripts are sometimes misplaced (the 'bug' mentioned in a 1-st day message, is not a bug but a script misplacement that can be avoided by assigning scripts to a hero and *not* to his army!). There are some scripts that shouldn't be run in 'deathmatch 9; mode but they are invoked. Generally map robustness is 5/10 and scripting 8/10. The final note is then 8 points.
I highly recomend this map to players (and I recomend the author to improve his scripting techniques - I strongly hope his next map will be as interesting as this one and much more robust the same time).

PS:
Astral! Your email is not working!

postscriptum
Your email account bounces my letters to you back to me! Check it please. I am unable to contact you any other way. :( And I cannot send you the exec.

Ururam, here's another email adress...
Ururam, here's another email adress:
astral@mailru.com

Author: Chris Abram (Norway), 02-07-2003 18:12
great
this simply takes heroes4 to a new level of gaming incredible map keep going man!!! =)

Thank you!
I'm very grateful to all players who play my map!
Your opinions are only making me more enthusiastic to create Thorland Chronicles 2.
Yes… it is already in development… :)

Author: Honza (Seattle, USA), 02-07-2003 18:12
Expected more...
Quite good.
But neither the first nor the best H IV RPG map (see Life of Hobbit and End of the World).
7 points (could be 8, but I've expected MUCH more reading author's ad).

Author: Mark Jason (USA), 02-07-2003 18:12
I liked it!
I agree with Chris! It's a brand new conception in Heroes gaming!
Don't listen to those annoying guys who try to criticize your map!
Of course there are some minuses but all pluses covers them!
Keep going!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy