Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Author: Hevneren (Norway), 12-05-2024 20:25

Bit dissapointing end - Pathways - Heroes 3 map

Was omy to calim the grand price in the map, but there is no way to reach the place after fighting tons of enemies. Impassable point. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55

Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one. more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 12-05-2024 14:46

Карта работает нормально. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Проверил только что версии с сайта в игре - все запускаются.
Могу предположить, что:
1. Возможно, вы не обновили версию HoTA до последней версии 1.7.1.
2. Некая проблема на стороне игры, опять же лучше переустановить.
Либо, самая невероятная:
3. Некий антивирус ругается на незнакомый ему форма
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 11:18

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

На карте магия воздуха доступна, но лично я на созданных мною картах редко полагаюсь на неё.
Если по твоему мнению она сможет помочь тебе в прохождении, то дерзай :)
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:47

Нужно нарастить армию и освободить Сера Мюллиха - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Например Сер Мюлих имеет ТП. Так же есть ТП у "золотого героя" на острове с библиотеками, за 3333 коричневых драконов
Чтобы нарастить быстро армию за синих надо дипломатом присоеденить магов - 600-700+, главное которые 300 чтобы присоединились... И сразу внизу за гидрами освободить в тюрь
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:39

Ищу на этом ресурсе карт шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь)! - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Ищу на этом ресурсе карты шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь) - или для чего тут комментарии? Или другие люди опытом тут не делятся?
Не пользуюсь читерством, не играю в случайные карты к сожалению - только ищу здесь и на других ресурсах карты-шедевры и пробую играть... как проходить быстро в описаниях и
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 12-05-2024 10:27

Lots of fun - Apocalypse Child - Heroes 3 map

Great story and character build up. First map quite tough at start but persist. Really loved the final map and building up a peasant army while under constant attack. more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 12-05-2024 10:05

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за советы!
Видимо, я не успеваю бить красного до объединения их армий.
Если с первой волной я справляюсь, и на вторую еще есть шансы, то дальше становится совсем тяжело, так как приходит совсем лютая армия красных.
Еще вопрос - Уоллес может научиться магии воздуха или это невозможно?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 08:09

Читер и в Африке читер - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Перед кем? Открыл редактор, подкорректировал героя, посмотрел все проходы, квесты и возможность присоединения. Вариантов уйма. Вах, умник нашёлся. more...

Author: Jess T , 12-05-2024 07:58

Good map! - Divided and Hateful - Heroes 3 map

A bit long but enjoyed playing it more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 07:57

Привет правильщику - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Насколько я понял ты находишь интересный для себя сценарий, смотришь через редактор кард, где не нравится правишь, а затем идёшь на скоростной проход... а смысл? Лучше создай парочку хороших карт, а читерство оно и Африке читерство. А на турнирах похожие на тебя кадры сразу орут, что другие читерят. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Empire of the World 3 - map rating = 7 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Empire of the World 3 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Empire of the World 3 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Empire of the World 3

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

"I am Maximus Decimus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius.
Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Added: 24-01-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos | {007} Osmiorniczka.[Octopussy] | Orthonian Arena | Who Goes There?

| 1-30 | 31-50 |

Author: Ken (Canada), 24-11-2022 10:41
Month 1 Week 1 Day 7 Green turn never ends - Empire of the World 3
Here's my autosave https://file.io/WnlfCbxhSnQT

Green's turn never ends. The hourglass in the bottom right shows no progress. Otherwise everything seems to be working. Free Gog Complete install. Fresh HD and Era+Wog

Ken (Canada) writes:
24-11-2022 10:42

Typo correction - Empire of the World 3

*fresh install.... not free lol

Author: wasilix, 19-07-2022 00:12 Like
TEW IV decreased creature growth after town conversion - Empire of the World 3
Hi there!

I'm playing TEW IV now (again), and this issue keeps bothering me - after converting a castle to Inferno, weekly growth of devils is smaller than in my other towns. The number each time looks more or less random (but not really).

Is there anything that can be done with it?

Thanks!

Valery writes:
19-07-2022 00:23

+ - Empire of the World 3

No, new converted towns can't figure which inferno dwellings were flagged previously, their growth will only depend on dwellings converted after THAT town. There is no solution to this sorry. Once the town is converted, every dwelling flagged after this town conversion will work.

wasilix writes:
19-07-2022 07:56

- - Empire of the World 3

Ah, that's a bit sad. But that's ok, because the map is just too good to be affected by such small issues. And it's good to know, that at least I can't do much with it.

Thank you for your quick reply!

Author: martin, 13-06-2022 10:04
stuck after conquering conflux - Empire of the World 3
where to get water walk? saw a video online and thats where he went after conquering the first conflux town but i dont have that spell

Valery writes:
13-06-2022 13:25

There is a scholar on conflux right side. He gives water walk.

martin writes:
13-06-2022 17:35

- Empire of the World 3

i saw the video again and yea it gives him water walk but its giving me +1 attack :/

martin writes:
13-06-2022 17:41

- Empire of the World 3

ah i figured what was wrong. i didnt have wisdom yet so the scholar wasnt giving me that spell

Valery writes:
13-06-2022 22:22

yes you need wisdom from the Head near Rome.

Author: soliiace, 05-03-2022 20:54 Like
не увеличивается количество палаток - Empire of the World 3
Здравствуйте, Валерий. У меня возникла проблема, что количество палаток не увеличивается. Можете подсказать из-за чего это может быть(tew3.dat загружал, пробовал устанавливать список модов как на вашем скриншоте, но не помогало).

valery writes:
05-03-2022 21:51

I don't speak russian. So, if your tents do not increase, make sure of 2 things:

1) Before starting map, select tew3.dat in wog options (the file is in my mod folder)
2) Make sure your Era 3 is clean, not assembly, which means no other mods

Author: mak (.), 08-11-2021 11:20 Like
emerald tower - Empire of the World 3
Valery, everything is working good on era 3, except for the emerald tower. It just says "object" when the cursor is on it and it doesn't do anything when the hero enters it.
On hard setting the et is crucial :D

valery writes:
08-11-2021 11:47

Did you load the dat file before game? Please upload a save in HC

Author: Костя (Россия), 05-11-2021 04:26 Like
Огромное спасибо! - Empire of the World 3
Одна из шедевральнейших серий, в которую я когда-либо играл. Видно, что автор карты либо любит Рим, либо фанат фильма про Максимуса, либо оба варианта верны. Вот, что цепляет меня в героях больше всего. Это не чрезмерная тактика с помощью глитчей и багов, где ждешь по 1800 раундов, как в китайских картах, это огромная работа автора над скриптами, чтобы создать атмосферу римской эпохи, да и к тому же с элементами фентези мира. Автор, ты вложил душу в эту картуи заслуживаешь высшей оценки! Ты учел все: тактику, терпение, экономику, атмосферу и баланс. Спасибо за шедевр!

Если быть честным, Коммодуса я не убил, вместо этого я пробил антимагический гарнизон с 140000 лазурными драконами и взял книгу воздуха, а дальше с помощью полета взял Доспехи проклятых. Можешь сказать пожалуйста, есть ли способ одолеть Коммодуса?

Author: Костя (Россия), 02-11-2021 18:11 Like
Пропало силовое поле - Empire of the World 3
Во время боя с сэром мюллихом пропало силовое поле. Так и должно быть?

valery writes:
02-11-2021 18:31

yes, some battle FF is not available. It will be given back.

Author: Костя (Россия), 31-10-2021 21:48 Like
атака стала 0 - Empire of the World 3
моя атака достигла значения 125 и стала 0. Это надо исправлять модом?

valery writes:
31-10-2021 23:50

Overflow mod fixes that too. Check the new + and - icons in hero screen

Author: Костя (Россия), 31-10-2021 21:17 Like
атака стала 0 - Empire of the World 3
моя атака достигла значения 125 и стала 0. Это надо исправлять модом?

Author: Костя (Россия), 30-10-2021 20:50 Like
Отрицательный опыт отрядов - Empire of the World 3
Здравствуйте, у меня проблема. Опыт существ ушел в минус на 6 месяце игры. Что мне делать?

valery writes:
30-10-2021 21:07

You need Overflow mod:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NKSY2I1 -4qGv1_0Fc92gZXgcqyt8HfpS/view?usp=shari ng
(remove spaces in address)
Install, load game, F12 to load new mod, open hero screen, is fixed everytime.

Костя (Россия) writes:
30-10-2021 21:42

Спасибо! - Empire of the World 3

Ты лучший)

Author: Finally, 03-10-2021 15:02 Like
Only One First Aid Tent - Empire of the World 3
I remembered that in old version there were multiple tents in combat, but now it's only one and hence its effect is very low. I did load tew 3.dat.

VALERY writes:
03-10-2021 15:44

it should have many, otherwise is not playable. Check your other mods installed and see if conflict.

Finally writes:
06-10-2022 14:53

Tent not compatible with newer version of ERA 3 - Empire of the World 3

The number of tents is correct in ERA 3.03, but always only one tent in ERA 3.92 or newer.

Author: Valesti, 02-10-2021 02:27
Quintus Mummy Quest - Empire of the World 3
You said Quintus has to do Trolls and Mummy quest and wait at Rome before Maximus reaches the Brown Tent. But I cannot find the mummy quest?

Author: Valesti, 02-10-2021 01:35
Quintus Mummy Quest - Empire of the World 3
You said Quintus has to do Trolls and Mummy quest and wait at Rome before Maximus reaches the Brown Tent. But I cannot find the mummy quest?

VALERY writes:
02-10-2021 01:41

Where I said that? Probably old info, now near brown tent there is teleporter back to Rome. So Quintus only has the trolls quest

Valesti writes:
02-10-2021 15:25

TEW 3 - Empire of the World 3

Thanks. Must be the old readme file. Also where can i find the general slayer artefacts? I only have the maximus swords at the moment.

VALERY writes:
02-10-2021 20:52

one is on the central island (swamp) the other is in an altair right side of the hero you get later, primutius.

Author: totila (Ireland), 01-10-2021 05:16
i give up - Empire of the World 3
i give up, can't find hourglass of evil hour to open the gate to get the ring for elixir of life... Cant proceed further unless i'm missing something. I dont have the black border either.

VALERY writes:
01-10-2021 06:08

Nearby that ring there is sign saying "Here the evil spent his last hour".
The event giving the artifact is just below. If you jump on the sign to read, you can't miss it.
The black tent is much later.

Totila (Ireland) writes:
01-10-2021 16:27

Found it - Empire of the World 3

Thanks. I actually found it about 5 minutes after i posted :)

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 30-09-2021 15:22 Like
Replayable - Empire of the World 3
Finished the map in 644 score 444,defeating everything but still didn't find orbs of fire and air and the grail is not there.There are a game crash if I wanted to use berserk against few heroes(not necessary,but I tried to win faster).

VALERY writes:
30-09-2021 16:32

The grail is around Rome, I think a radius of 25 or so. I usually get it before month 3 with 5-6 obelisks.
The orbs are easy to get if you use "display events" mod. if not, there are some tavern rumors.

Valesti writes:
21-10-2021 00:55

How to beat Commodus ? - Empire of the World 3

How did you defeat Commodus? I play on normal mode and he as like 10K azure dragon and 20K of each other tier 8 units at month 10. Can't use spells above level 2.

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
25-11-2021 14:14

Hmm - Empire of the World 3

You can use blind on some units ;)

Author: Valesti, 26-09-2021 11:07
Screenshot - Empire of the World 3
This is my mod. I think most are the standards mod coming from Era 3 Installation.
Screenshot - Empire of the World 3

Author: VALERY, 26-09-2021 02:06
Thats not normal, do you use other mods?

Author: Valesti, 26-09-2021 01:30
I lose after 7 days because of no town - Empire of the World 3
Hi. Please help. I played with Era 3 and I loaded tewiii.dat. But I still lose after 7 days. Is there anything settings that I missed ?

VALERY writes:
26-09-2021 11:44

No. You use a lot of heavy scripted mods which are NOT part of Era 3. Era 3 is Wog scripts and Wog (core) and thats all.

Valesti writes:
26-09-2021 11:57

TEW3 - Empire of the World 3

Ah I see. Can you tell me which one to disable?

VALERY writes:
26-09-2021 12:06

Era 3 comes with 2 mods: WoG (core) and WoG scripts, that's all. Then you can use other [interface] mods but in general any [Gameplay] mod will interfere with custom maps. So for my maps , WoG core at the bottom, then WoG scripts, then Tew3.

Valesti writes:
26-09-2021 14:48

TEW3 - Empire of the World 3

Thank you. I remove Game Enhancement Mod and the map let me play longer than 7 days without town. Do you know why does that mod break you map?

Finally writes:
03-10-2021 15:05

game option - Empire of the World 3

Game Enhancement Mod has an option which allows you to choose whether a player can live without town, and it's disabled by default.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 25-09-2021 17:57 Like
Question - Empire of the World 3
Is it the same version or there are some changes?

VALERY writes:
25-09-2021 19:17

It has been fixed to work with Era 3, thats all. Nothing new.

Author: Thaeek (Czech), 25-09-2021 14:04
Please - Empire of the World 3
Can you do version without ERA?

VALERY writes:
25-09-2021 14:59

Nope, a car needs an engine to run.

| 1-30 | 31-50 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy