Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 16:05

Seams unbalanced - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

So I chose red which was Inferno, all was good at first for a month or two, right when I was going to kill the dragons guarding the tent that would allow me to get the other castles, tan player was already out and about with 2x the army and 2x my stats and invaded me.

I mean I've played hun
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 15:42

Feedback - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

As I mentioned in the previous post the map is called Order from Chaos, maybe you've missed it. The 3d map starting from the top. more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 15:24

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thank you, too. I will also use your recommendation about the translator.

Which map are you talking about, where you see devils in front of the castle, "Legend of the past"?

On the Diablo 2 Remastered map, I don't think I did a lot of texture changes.
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 13:08

Thanks for the involvement and thank you so much for your maps, I am curretly playing the Order from Chaos or smt like that as I prefer simple maps over scripted storry mode ones.

For translation purposes I reccomend DeepL over google for obvious reasons, it has better translation, it has desktop
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 12:27

Answer - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Until recently, I published my maps only for a Russian-speaking audience and could not encounter such problems for obvious reasons.
Most likely, for those players who have the English version of the heroes installed, my cards are somewhat reminiscent of when one of the Russian speakers downloads Ch
more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 09-05-2024 11:36

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:18

I believe what Jarite meant to say is, he doesn't like to play maps that are in a different language in the actual game, you get messages in that language(not english), town names are also in that language but that's easily modified.

If it's not a heavily scripted map that has only
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 10:03

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:58

Lol found it - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I managed to find them..the names is completely different...I've done this in the past but then I had less maps with weird names so it was easier to find and also I did not think of looking for the years in the description. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 09:57

By list I meant the list of maps you get when you enter the game. I've just found them...it's all because the name gets all scrambled, it's doesn't have the same name is in the description not the english one nor the what ever language is that(russian or?). So thanks to Ja I mana more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:31

Hmm - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Ahhhmmmm, I don t know Cyrillic alphabet but I ll keep in mind about the description, didn t think to look at it in the first place cuz I silly more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 07:15

description - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

I only speak english but the description has a lot of another language and 1296 to 1328 so I knew it was the right map. If you know Cyrillic alphabet you're ahead of me. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 09-05-2024 07:09

Thanks - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Thanks Ja, not sure what you ment with the date range tho'. I mean I've looked for it in both languages still couldn t find it. I ll try again later maybe I'm missing smt too more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 09-05-2024 06:59

maybe - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

The title isn't in english, the description of it has the same date range, that's the only way I found it, I tried to play but there was too much text, I thought I might be missing something. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Neighbourhood - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Neighbourhood - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Neighbourhood - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Neighbourhood

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Four parties fight against the the undead and the evil of the underground and -for sure- against each other.
Townportal, dimension door and fly are banned from mageguilds.
In the beginning you are safe, can do some quests, raise your army and improve your heores. But donґt take too long!

Added: 17-11-2021

Heroes 3 maps: To conquer the world | Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) | Revenge from the Swamp | Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth)

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 30-11-2023 00:53
Gastarbaiters or good-bye old friends - Neighbourhood
Very nice and detailed map,thank you very much. Played by humans and Gelu-just sitting in the city. In dungeon inferno city found TP, Diplomacy, logistic, fire and earth are mandatory. Necromancers are strong, but later found orb and kill 1k lazur dragons for graal to open map. Finished 7m2w2d. Just enjoy.

Author: Andy (UK), 09-06-2023 01:55 Like
Thanks - one of the best maps on here - Neighbourhood
Real fun long game. Tamika was a challenge for a while - but once I got the horn of the abyss I built up fangarms and could take her out. Thanks for the great map - lots of thought has obviously gone in to it

Author: Cicerón (Spain), 04-07-2022 17:12
Neighbourhood - Neighbourhood
Finished 11/2/6
Great map and powerfull enemies.
Thx.

Author: Mary Mulholland (Australia), 26-06-2022 06:05 Like
fun map - Neighbourhood
thx

Author: CptMo, 21-01-2022 17:59
How is it easy for u giuys? - Neighbourhood
For me it is not easy tamika just runs over me with 2000k liches

Author: Naipush (Russia), 04-12-2021 19:16 Like
Good Map - Neighbourhood
Thanks for the map. Played for the castle. Passed the card in 8 months. The cloak of the undead King rules!

Author: Mastergremlin, 28-11-2021 14:22
New version - now harder - Neighbourhood
Hey everyone,
thanks again for your replies.
Regarding your suggestions I have done some changes in the map.
- TP is now banned from all mageguilds (can still be found)
- some enemy heroes are now buffed (recanters cloak etc.)
- there are more enemies with specials that can and will be released over time
- more of the monster stacks are now hostile
- changed the map name, so saving should now work fine

I hope that the map is now more challenging but still making fun and its possible to win.
If you would share your experiences I would be very happy.

Author: Delffontes, 23-11-2021 09:48
Great Map - Neighbourhood
Just beat the map, not too challenging but I had AA + Clone on main hero very early, then a few months in I bought a beaten Undead hero w/ cloak as 'secondary' hero. By end of map she had 50k Liches but I still fought mostly with main army of just 500 AA's + Cloning killing everything that moved. Never found DD so getting to final cities was a little annoying at end of map. Thanks again for the great map!!

Author: Mastergremlin, 22-11-2021 15:53
Thank you! - Neighbourhood
Thanks to all for your feedback.

I will check all the issues and will do some changes.
TP is not supposed to be found in any town. And 4K dread knights, enchanters... should give you a bit of challenge and not a game changing advantage.
I think an improved map will be uploaded in one or two days.

Author: Morten (Denmark), 22-11-2021 15:47 Like
Very enjoyable map - Neighbourhood
Thanks!! Very enjoyable map, with nice explorations and monster fun, and to build the empire.

However, no challenge from AI, not even close! And I'm not an expert player.
Completed it now. 245 days, played chill but with using my skills.

Ressurection and berserk on a giant map is too easy, unless AI is mega buffed and have artifacts to suppress magic

Cassiopeia AI hero with fly and horn was released very late, in the month 9 and was easily beaten without any losses on auto-play!
So the challenge could be greater from month 4-5 and onwards, from the AI. No challenge just fun :-)

Morten (Denmark) writes:
22-11-2021 15:59

No diplomacy gifts - Neighbourhood

Hi just wanted to add that I can see 'Corwin' got many gifts from Diplomacy.

I only got a few (max was 300 enchantresses I think), and it was still no real challenge, for your information!

I suppose if the big AI's were released earlier it would be harder.

Also I am using saves, which makes it easier.

I played Rampart, so I had endless ressources, which might have been a big advantage on this map, because no real threats incoming.

I also got TP early on from underground dungeon town.

My final hero was 92/85/60/60 with angelic alliance from Dragon Castle thing, and with army of just 400 gold dragons, 100 black dragons and 50 AA
I had fire magic and berserk and orb of negation
Also I found cloack of undead king, but did not use it... did not have to

Author: Corwin (Czech Republic), 22-11-2021 12:55
Nice map - Neighbourhood
Nice map, however it got quite easy after on my last skill I got offered Diplo or Eagle Eye. With Diplo I got 4000 vamp lords, 4000 dread knights and 4000 ghost dragons for basically free by the color gates leading towards the 4 books at the top of underground. The game was a cakewalk from there. So I'd recommend putting most of the guard on hostile mode. During the game I got even over 4000 enchanters joined too. Map like this shouldn't be allowed to be ruined by diplomancy.... or just disable the skill from being able to be acquired.

Author: Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia), 22-11-2021 05:20
Town Portal - Neighbourhood
Very challenging map. I dont know if that was intentional but I got Town portal in Town at 7:113

Author: Morten (Denmark), 18-11-2021 19:09 Like
Enjoying the start - Neighbourhood
Hi just wanted to say that I've started playing the map and enjoying the first month, both with map design and storytelling.

No crashes and I can save the game.

Mastergremlin writes:
18-11-2021 21:07

Any suggestions? - Neighbourhood

Thanks!
If there are any suggestions for improvement, I would be happy.
Still working on that map mostly with balancing and making the KI more threatening.

margo (росиия) writes:
21-11-2021 20:57

проблема сохранения - Neighbourhood

после многих операций так и не получилось наладить автосохранение. сохранять тоже не могу, выскакивает ошибка и пишет ,что сохранение не произошло

wasilix writes:
22-11-2021 06:57

- - Neighbourhood

1. Open map in the editor
2. Go to Map properties
3. Map name there contains a trailing space, that screws over the auto saving.
4. Remove any trailing spaces.
5. Save the map.
6. Start it over.

margo (росиия) writes:
27-11-2021 17:37

проблема сохранения - Neighbourhood

после многих операций так и не получилось наладить автосохранение. сохранять тоже не могу, выскакивает ошибка и пишет ,что сохранение не произошло

wasilix writes:
27-11-2021 20:10

- - Neighbourhood

Написал же выше вам, как это исправить. В названии карты присутствует пробел в конце, из-за которого сохранение в отдельной папке не работает. Отредактируйте карту, удалите этот пробел, и начните её заново - все будет работать.

Author: Krzysztof (Kraków, Poland), 18-11-2021 01:07
TP? - Neighbourhood
TP cann't be found in mageguild, but is it avaible on this map or is it completely banned?

Mastergremlin writes:
18-11-2021 01:42

TP - Neighbourhood

Can be found

Krzysztof (Kraków, Poland) writes:
18-11-2021 02:34

thank you - Neighbourhood

Thank You :)

Author: Mastergremlin, 17-11-2021 23:37
Same problem - no idea! - Neighbourhood
I have absolutely no idea. I played this map very often and everytime it worked fine. Older versions still do.
But I have no clue, why there is that problem with this one.
Finally I just did some minor changes, nothing special.
So I´m very thankful for any hint.
And sorry :(

Author: ogogo (Vilnius), 17-11-2021 22:53
I CANT MAKE A SAVE - Neighbourhood
Error, when i try to save my game.
Each day saving does not work too.
Autosave only works.

Mastergremlin writes:
17-11-2021 23:48

Solved - Neighbourhood

Saving works, but you have to select the "neighbourhood" folder.
Tried it several times and it worked.

Hope you enjoy the map.

wasilix writes:
20-11-2021 21:04

- - Neighbourhood

FYI: saving doesn't work because you have a space in the name of your map. Remove it, and it'll fix the saving.

ogogo (Vilnius) writes:
22-11-2021 00:42

where the space? - Neighbourhood

I cant see any space. where?

Save works if exit and the enter saving folder "neighbourhood"
saving each day - not works.
battle save and autosave works
new - If choose starting hero and then restart scenario - hero becomes random.

wasilix writes:
22-11-2021 06:57

- - Neighbourhood

1. Open map in the editor
2. Go to Map properties
3. Map name there contains a trailing space, that screws over the auto saving.
4. Remove any trailing spaces.
5. Save the map.
6. Start it over.

Mastergremlin writes:
26-11-2021 19:00

saving - Neighbourhood

Cool! Thank you!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy