Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Author: Rishi , 14-05-2024 04:05

Thunder Helmet - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

At this stage you should have the thunder helmet that gives you -2 power. That along with the armour of wonder will get your power to the required value more...

Author: Gamer (N/A), 14-05-2024 03:09

Best map ever - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Guys, this has to be one of (if not THE) favorite map of mine of all times. I enjoyed every minute. What other maps do you guys recommend that are similar?? Thanks more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Reaper of Souls - map rating = 8 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Reaper of Souls - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Reaper of Souls - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Reaper of Souls

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The Prime Evil, trapped in the Black Stone of Souls, wants to free itself to take revenge. Malthael, the Angel of Death, descends into the mortal world. It has one and only purpose: to steal the Black Soul Stone and bend its infernal power to its will. Nobody can stop Death!

Added: 26-12-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Fallen empires | Conquest! | Avalon | Attitude

| 1-30 | 31-51 |

Author: wasilix, 21-01-2022 14:28 Like
Thoughts so far - Reaper of Souls
I’ve just passed maghda. Love the map so far and hate it too :D the fights are merciless and many times you are losing troops, and all you can do is it control (to a degree) who you lose and how much. This is the type of the map that keeps you on the edge of your seat for its entirety not letting you to get bored.

Besides the fights, map offers many more challenges such as money management and troop selection. On a good side, you get several heroes with TP, but you better be able to utilize them well.

Another hallmark of this map is the constant mana pressure. There are very few wells on the map, and your only option most of the time is to spend a night in town, meaning that to play fast you’ll have to be tight on mana usage. It’s doable though, as towns are fairly close to each other.

Thanks to Gremlin’s tips of the demonology. I would probably not bother with it otherwise.

The Heroes 3 interpretation of Diablo is absolutely astonishing, and I’m looking forward to continuing the map, and maybe even playing it again looking to achieve a faster and smoother playthrough. Thanks to Marcel for making this masterpiece.

marcel33 PL (Poland) writes:
21-01-2022 14:54

re: - Reaper of Souls

Thank you very much Wasilix for a kind word about the map. I recommend my earlier map inspired by Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction.

Author: sphinxx, 20-01-2022 03:34
finishing the map - Reaper of Souls
gremlin have u finished the map? if yes how long did u take?

wasilix writes:
20-01-2022 09:31

- - Reaper of Souls

Hi there!

I'm curious how fast you and others progress. I feel like I'm thinning my army down in almost every big fight and it makes further fights more and more difficult. I reached Caldeum, and I'm now in front of a garrison with Fairie dragons and sea dogs (on 6-4-6), which seems like another fight with inevitable losses. Even though I didn't lose many of core units, there were still some losses here and there. Curious how you feel about this.

Thanks!

Gremlin (Erathia) writes:
20-01-2022 11:01

Gremlin - Reaper of Souls

Hi,
I finished polish version of the map over a year ago. I am not sure if there are any differences in difficulty, so my experience might not be same as yours, but I killed the last bad guy right before that countdown clock (Map of the stars?) stopped. So around 540 days, or so.

It's an amazingly great map, I appreciated it even though I'd never played D3 before. The fights are really tough sometimes, the plot is nice and all those additional things, like hidden passages and end-act rewards spice it up even more!

A small hint, that might prove useful - it's a good idea to use pit lords for demon farming throughout the map, at some point demons became my strongest stack of units!

sphinxx writes:
20-01-2022 20:11

Ros - Reaper of Souls

I'm now or better to say I was at malthael in month 23 and my army was not big enough to beat him so I stopped playing.. I asked marcel what to do and he sent me a screenshot and he was at malthael at month 19 with a huge army. But the safe was also not from the latest version. I consider myself a more or less experienced heroes 3 player but it's unimaginable for me how to reach malthael 4 months earlier and even if I do I would never have the money to buy what he had at this point. I didn't summon any demons cause I think it wasn't supposed to play this way. Marcel also didn't do it. I would like to hear some opinions from people who actually played this version..

20-01-2022 21:23

Unfortunately, I don't have my saved games any more (and there was over a 1000 of them for sure). I know that my version was "harder", as there were 2 polish versions, so I assume that this version should be similar.

I replayed my fights many, many times to get them right and for the most part of the map, my powerstacks were pegasi, centaurs and demons. For the final fight against Tathamet I recruited hundreds of gorgons, as they were the only real source of damage against his absurd amount of armorer skill.

As for the money - you can recruit non-upgraded units from dwellings/castles, then upgrade them in hill forts and sell them at full price, this really helps with finances. Also for really cheap units it's a good idea to turn them into skeletons first xD works perfectly with sprites, gremlins and oceanids!

Author: bladerunner (Беларусь), 19-01-2022 23:09
what after Belial - Reaper of Souls
when i killed Belial i go to portal but it was dead end. Where I have to go?

19-01-2022 23:30

This portal is a trap, don't go there. You have to find a hidden path. Try searching around Cover of the darkness below Alcarnus town.

Author: Anton (Россия), 17-01-2022 09:51 Like
30 horned demons - Reaper of Souls
Please tell me where to find 30 horned demons?

17-01-2022 10:10

You need to find some pit lords and use their special ability to get the demons.

Author: Ferdinand2 (Munich), 16-01-2022 01:05
Hello, how do you extract the avatar files to the data folder? It does not work for me..

mm (Poland) writes:
16-01-2022 21:44

Extreact files - Reaper of Souls

You need Winrar

Author: The_worst_Heroes3_player, 15-01-2022 17:52
Time limits - Reaper of Souls
Is it possible that you can list the timelimits? I would love to play this map but I am a terrible player - love the locked in nature of this, but time limits mean I might be playing for weeks and then need to restart...

15-01-2022 23:46

timelist - Reaper of Souls

It's not like there is a key quest or gate that you have to complete within a certain time or you won't be able to complete the map. However, going through it at a good pace definitely increases the chances of completing it. For example, if you don't get the castle by day 420, then you don't have a chance to build an archangel recruiting structure, then the map can still be traversed, but it's very difficult. Overall the map is quite difficult. There is an easier version of it, but unfortunately only in Polish.

Author: sphinxx, 14-01-2022 18:47
Bone dragon - Reaper of Souls
Тебе нужно найти гидру и превратить её в дракона. До трезубца тебе ещё долеко. Он будет у одного из боссов.

Олександр writes:
11-02-2022 15:44

Призначений дракон - Reaper of Souls

Где я могу найти гидру и как получить из нее призрачного дракона?

Author: Anton (Россия), 14-01-2022 16:29 Like
Help - Reaper of Souls
Не могу найти призрачного дракона и трезубец, напишите на почту, где их найти

Author: Awokado (Poland), 07-01-2022 23:39 Like
Jak pokonać Marcela - Reaper of Souls
Hey Autorze. :D Pytanko mam - próbowałem już wielu możliwości, ale jak pokonać Marcela? Przecież ubicie 20 rdzawych smoków jest wręcz niemożliwe, wodne żywiołaki nic smokom nie robią, próbowałem wiele kombinacji z blokowaniem łuczników itd, lecz nic nie pomaga.

Jakieś podpowiedzi? :D

08-01-2022 17:46

Hej, żywiołaki nie są potrzebne do bicia smoków, a do wypełnienia całej wewnętrznej części zamku jednostkami tak, by smoki nie były w stanie wlecieć do środka.

Awokado (Poland) writes:
09-01-2022 08:42

Obrona zamku - Reaper of Souls

Dziękuje za odpowiedź :)

Idę spróbować Twojej metody i zobaczymy, czy uda mi się ogarnąć. :D

Author: marcel33 PL (Poland), 04-01-2022 17:18
re: skills - Reaper of Souls
In my opinion the necessary are: logistics, earth magic, archery, wisdom, offense. I don't want to spoil the rest.

Author: Thaeek (Czech), 04-01-2022 13:18
Where is the trident - Reaper of Souls
Hi,where is the trident.Have diplomat ring and lighting pendant

04-01-2022 17:13

re: where is the trident - Reaper of Souls

Everything is fine. You will find the trident almost at the end of the first act. Btw- congratulations on getting here because as you can see from the comments below, it wasn't as easy as it seems.

Thaeek (Czech) writes:
04-01-2022 21:36

But - Reaper of Souls

But cannot go on

Author: margo (росиия), 02-01-2022 01:00
как убить Marcel33. - Reaper of Souls
20 ржавых драконов убивают

Author: Maggie, 31-12-2021 21:38
... - Reaper of Souls
And again, the last part of it is gone.. sorry, so to finish my thought:

I'm glad to hear I can defeat Marcell first and then the Skeletonking, but I have no idea how am I supposed to defeat him...

Author: Maggie, 31-12-2021 21:35
... - Reaper of Souls
For some reason only the first like of my comment appeard..
So I searched everywhere, couldn't find any hidden passage or hidden artifact anywhere eventough I went through everywhere searching for them...

Author: Maggie, 31-12-2021 21:31
Water elementals? - Reaper of Souls
I can't even find the water elemental magic...

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 31-12-2021 13:20
skills - Reaper of Souls
what skills should barb take?

brgljez (zg, cro) writes:
04-01-2022 17:29

ok smartass - Reaper of Souls

i would give u thumb down if is possible for this one.
i always thank creators for their time and contribution, but u will not get even that.

wasilix writes:
04-01-2022 17:45

- - Reaper of Souls

Wow, why such a foul-mouth response? As far as I can see, you've got the answer to your question.

brgljez (zg, cro) writes:
04-01-2022 17:53

i dont understand - Reaper of Souls

why do u reply on something that has nothing to do with u.

04-01-2022 18:09

re: - Reaper of Souls

What do you expect from me that I will spoil everyone's fun and give a specific recipe for a character build? if you want, I can send you more messages via private e-mail, but I don't want to provide ready-made solutions to everyone.

wasilix writes:
04-01-2022 20:53

- - Reaper of Souls

The fact that someone who doesn't have anything to do with your original exchange finds it appropriate to interject should make it clear to you, that your response was way over the board.

Author: daper, 29-12-2021 18:54
missions - Reaper of Souls
Where to find Gost Dragon and Bird of Perception?

Great Map!

29-12-2021 22:57

re: missions - Reaper of Souls

Bird of perception can be found in one of the fake crypts next to Cemetery of the Forsaken doing event jar of souls. Ghost Dragon can be obtained by solving two parts of the puzzle. First chapter you found in Fields of Misery in pandora box next to quest with Rathe Family, second in witch abode in the Festering Woods. When you solve puzzle you will know what to do.

Jan (Slovenia) writes:
27-10-2023 23:52

Тебе нужно найти гидру и превратить её в дракона. До трезубца тебе ещё долеко. Он будет у одного из

can you solve the puzles if you dont have a clue about the story? I cannot find those hydras

Author: marcel33 PL, 29-12-2021 14:20
skeleton king - Reaper of Souls
I, as the author of the map, defeat the Skeleton King on day 75, ie 3 3 5. He can be defeated before 3 2 3, but it is very hard. Defend the castle from the raid by marcel33 and then go to the Skeleton King. You're not going to be much behind time.

Author: sphinxx, 29-12-2021 10:20
skeletonking - Reaper of Souls
its not the problem to kill marcel. for him u just need the spell points at the seers hut and the water elemental spell. the problem is to kill skeletonking and return to tristam before 3 2 3 so deckard can get some shooters to destroy the catapult from marcel..
with perfect play (and expert leadership / morale bonus artifacts) definitely possible but a bit to much tryharding imho..

Maggie writes:
02-01-2022 10:17

Water elemental spell - Reaper of Souls

How did you get the water elemental spell?

sphinxx writes:
02-01-2022 11:36

Water elemental - Reaper of Souls

I already answered u below..

Author: Eugene (Russia), 29-12-2021 02:30
??? - Reaper of Souls
The same problem...

Author: hh, 29-12-2021 01:36
? - Reaper of Souls
3.2.3 Marcell33 gets free and takes New tristam. I don't see how to progress and beat skeletonking even though I have hardly lost any army. Hints? Maybe if played perfectly I would beat skeleton king, yet I would lose 90% of the army and no way to progress as "Marcell33" camps new tristam.

sphinxx writes:
01-01-2022 15:26

water elemental - Reaper of Souls

behind a skeleton transformer..

Maggie writes:
02-01-2022 22:11

Thanks - Reaper of Souls

Will look for it, thanks a million!

Maggie writes:
03-01-2022 09:01

Thanks - Reaper of Souls

Will look for it, thanks a million!

Vladimir writes:
16-06-2022 23:20

m - Reaper of Souls

Just wondering how several elementals u can summon could help killing 20(!) rust dragons. I ve killed those another way, so how did u do it with 100+ water elements?

Vladimir writes:
17-06-2022 01:21

m - Reaper of Souls

Oh, i got it, u ve filled all the yard with elementals....

| 1-30 | 31-51 |

Reaper of Souls walkthrough

Now it is time to release her to the World. In addition to the map file, there are also character avatars in the rar file that can be extracted to the data folder.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy