Author: Lokieto , 19-05-2024 11:09

Use the 5.5 mod and adjust the strength - World At War - Enhanced Edition - Heroes 5 map

With the mapmixer tool.

13k dragons or other stacks are easily killable if one has certain artifacts and spells.

The map is maybe a bit large but offers enough possibilities of exploration for 8 players, sadly, the AI of HOMM55 still lacks faster reasoning and the duel ai is subpar.
more...

Author: Doctor (Россия), 19-05-2024 11:04

Крах тирана - Tyrant's Collapse - Heroes 7 map

Друзья, это одиночная карта без связи с какой-либо историей. Это сценарий, но вы можете выбрать любую стартовую фракцию (при выборе стандартных фракций игру начинаете с новым созданным героем, при выборе новой фракции из HOMM 7.5 - начинаете без стартового героя, но учитывая бонус 4000 золотых на ст more...

Author: 32167 , 18-05-2024 20:18

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Have you met the final bosses or have you just started? :) more...

Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Leena & Warfarer (UE) - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Leena & Warfarer (UE) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Leena & Warfarer (UE) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Leena & Warfarer (UE)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

New Ultimate Edition map inspired by the legendary map Wayfarer. Time limit 12 months. Edited by sphinxx.

Added: 19-02-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Blade | Day of the Destroyer | Kalandor (The Quest) | Первая кровь

Author: sphinxx, 01-03-2022 03:33
map walkthrough - Leena & Warfarer (UE)
if there are any questions on the map you will probably find the answer here
https://youtu.be/bxnm4zDVfGk

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-02-2022 20:21
Map upgraded and fixed - Leena & Warfarer (UE)
2/27/2022 6:00 PM, the map was upgraded and fixed.

Author: sphinxx, 26-02-2022 09:23
sry - Leena & Warfarer (UE)
the map cant be won. there was a communication error betweeen nebel and me. the last necropolis shouldnt be on cursed ground. appologies to all who downloaded the map and wasted their time.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
26-02-2022 16:54

sry - Leena & Warfarer (UE)

Hello everyone yes my mistake this problem was made by mistake when I finished the decoration around the last castle. So please do not download this version I will write when the map is corrected thanks to everyone for your understanding.

Author: Dan (United States), 25-02-2022 08:07
Stuck in swamp - Leena & Warfarer (UE)
Great map. I have really enjoyed it. I am almost at the end. But I am in the lower corner of the map in the underground where the swamp is. I am on the island with the 6 hermit shacks and can't figure out how to move ahead. I have looked everywhere and I just can't go anywhere.

2 real life days I've been looking. I even broke down and opened the map editor. I see a couple spots where it looks like I should be able to go through. However, I can't go through. No idea what I'm missing here. Any help would be appreciated.

Nebel 74 (CZ) writes:
25-02-2022 18:58

Swamp - Leena & Warfarer (UE)

Swamp

Swamp - Leena & Warfarer (UE)

Author: Dan (United States), 25-02-2022 07:46
Stuck in swamp - Leena & Warfarer (UE)
Great map. I have really enjoyed it. I am almost at the end. But I am in the lower corner of the map in the underground where the swamp is. I am on the island with the 6 hermit shacks and can't figure out how to move ahead. I have looked everywhere and I just can't go anywhere.

2 real life days I've been looking. I even broke down and opened the map editor. I see a couple spots where it looks like I should be able to go through. However, I can't go through. No idea what I'm missing here. Any help would be appreciated.

Author: Johny (Budapest), 24-02-2022 23:04
It looks intersting but I can't escape from Fangrams :) - Leena & Warfarer (UE)
I'm still in the star corner. I found the water walk scroll, the spy glass and fortune artifacts But I don't find the way to go to castle :D .. any help please ? I can't fight 100 Fangrams with 5 cyclops :(

sphinxx writes:
25-02-2022 01:50

start - Leena & Warfarer (UE)

https://youtu.be/mcNel97a7-g

Author: Thaeek (Czech), 24-02-2022 09:18
How get throught? - Leena & Warfarer (UE)
Ji its impossible go throught rhis place with waterwalk,or?Havent spyglas...
How get throught? - Leena & Warfarer (UE)

sphinxx writes:
25-02-2022 01:42

waterwalk - Leena & Warfarer (UE)

https://youtu.be/Ud9fJQQg06k

Author: sphinxx, 19-02-2022 23:19
ultimate edition - Leena & Warfarer (UE)
This map was made last year by Nebel 74.
We recently sat down and decided that the map can get an ultimate edition because there were plenty of stuff that can be added or reworked.
The map has a time limit of 13 months. I was able to finish it in 12 months. So there is room for little mistakes but no room for fooling around and collecting a bigger army.
All op spells are banned. You get town portal throughout the game and berserk before the last two fights.
Enjoy!

Ferdinand2 (Munich) writes:
20-02-2022 14:19

^^ - Leena & Warfarer (UE)

But please do not make new Leena maps with a time limit. I want to feel great and not stupid just because the time run up.
Hopefully new maps are coming soon :)))

JB (usa) writes:
20-02-2022 19:58

i don't do time limits - Leena & Warfarer (UE)

wayfarer maps are awesome but i prefer to enjoy the craftsmanship, explore, and think it through. i don't play homm3 to see how fast i can end the game. i'll skip this one.

sphinxx writes:
20-02-2022 23:10

regular version - Leena & Warfarer (UE)

you can play the regular version without time limit

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy