Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Stop the NWO - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Stop the NWO - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Stop the NWO - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Stop the NWO

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Time reset! The underground forces are working to install the New World Order. But two teal guys try to save us from total slavery. Start with them, help them to win the game! Because the other lords of the upper world also fight strongly against the two brave heroes!

Added: 01-04-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Fall of Ukraine | Fall of Ukraine | Kingdom of Chaos | Archangel castle

Author: 凡人 (中国), 16-03-2023 13:19
How to get first town? - Stop the NWO
How to get first town?

frifix (Empuriabrava) writes:
16-03-2023 17:38

first town - Stop the NWO

I think, I must send you the walk through! frifix.

Author: Clown Shwab repellant (Portugal), 03-09-2022 23:05
Cannot open the map with Map Editor - Stop the NWO
Hello

I couldn't open this map on Map Editor. Any clue why is this happening?

Many thanks
Cannot open the map with Map Editor - Stop the NWO

04-09-2022 09:41

Map editor - Stop the NWO

The map is Shadow of Death version. I think, you should not use the Hot-A Editor!

Clown Schwab repellant (Portugal) writes:
04-09-2022 20:05

Map Editor - Stop the NWO

Correct. I thought it was compatible with HotA Map Editor.

Thank you.

Author: wasilix, 03-05-2022 14:54 Like
This map cracks me up so much! Also question - Stop the NWO
Hi there!

First off, frifix, thank you for the map. Real-life parallels are cracking me up! :)

I have a question in regards to Salmon Hack - I reached the red one-way portal on 2-1-1, but it seems, that I missed somewhere the necklace of negativity. Any hint on where it is?

03-05-2022 17:54

P. of Negativity - Stop the NWO

You get it much later. Try it with Town Portaling!

wasilix writes:
03-05-2022 21:02

- - Stop the NWO

Thanks! Need to think where I need this hero... So I can't prevent Hack from getting the cape?

Author: CQ, 14-04-2022 17:36
DeepStateStopped :D - Stop the NWO
Amazing map, so much fun and reloads lol :D Unfortunately Im joining also the #DeepStateNeverBreaks. He was the only remaining hero (in the town), but still AI decided to wait a couple of days with him in town and just buy another hero, tried loads, nothing changed, anyways 10/10 map, would recommend :D

Adrian (Bucharest) writes:
02-09-2022 23:41

DeepState - Stop the NWO

I had the same problem. Just dont use shackles when you fight MilitComplex and dont kill him(you have to fight him before tan is vanquished). Let him retreat and DeepState will leave town.

Author: frifix (Empuriabrava), 14-04-2022 16:14
walk through - Stop the NWO
If some players need a walkthrough for this difficult map, write it to frifix@aol.com and I will send it per Email.

Author: frifix (Empuriabrava), 14-04-2022 09:26
New Version 3.1 - Stop the NWO
User Dion told me a situation very late in the game, where Red Hero "Deep State" should break out. But he could not, because he hired another hero, who stood before a Quest Tower, which only lets "Deep State" pass through. This newly engaged hero didn't move from this place.
If one of the players also has this situation, I never found in my tests: Go back to a save, where the last tan town was tan and conquer this one few days later. In the new version the Quest Tower is removed. Sorry, frifix.

Dion (Athens, Greece) writes:
15-04-2022 12:46

Deep State - Stop the NWO

I understand frifix... Amazing 10/10 map anyways! Looking forward to your next map! Cheers

Author: frifix (Empuriabrava), 12-04-2022 20:58
The Klaus Schwab Solution - Stop the NWO
You need a second speedy guy levelled 26 or 27 who accompanies Dessa and brings back the troops with a ship

Dion (Athens, Greece) writes:
13-04-2022 14:14

Done. Thanks! - Stop the NWO

Deep State is supposed to open the Quest Guard in 10,37,1 and go to the one way monolith (after Tan player is defeated). Instead, Xarfax red hero goes to the quest guard and cannot pass (I assume Deep State stays in the dungeon city). Is there a bug? I'm so close to the end

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 12-04-2022 19:55
One of the best and hardest SoD maps ever created! - Stop the NWO
Thank you frifix for this masterpiece!
How do I escape from Mr. Klaus Schwab with the black orbs? I don't have the chance to retreat as with Phoenixes and the 3 speed artifacts he always plays first

Author: Justin, 08-04-2022 15:01
Justin - Stop the NWO
How the hell to beat those 5k crystal dragons without resurrect and clone spells???

09-04-2022 10:49

Resurrect + Clone - Stop the NWO

There exists a teacher for resurrect early.
Clone should be yours before attacking the thousands of Rusts and Azzurs.

Justin writes:
10-04-2022 13:44

map - Stop the NWO

Hero with crystal dragons has a cape which not allows to use spells more than 3rd level. I managed to kill this hero, but now I`m stuck on last quest guard to pick a dimension door spell.. I have to defeat DEEP STATE hero but I didn`t find him.. There is only one red`s castle left but there is no way to reach it..

10-04-2022 21:05

7 days after you conqured all tan towns, Deep State and High Finace will appear.

12-04-2022 21:07

The hero Deep State is blocked by a tan heroe. Normally the hero High Finance, blocked also by a tan hero, breaks out first.
When he attacks one of your towns, you can win easily.
Deep state sometimes needs more time to come out, When tan leaves the game near weekend, Deep State at first tries to buy more forces in his town before appearing.
Next thing I found in my tests was refusing of this hero to do anything more. Then you must seek him near a blue monolyth exit and attack him.

Author: frifix (Empuriabrava), 02-04-2022 17:27
hard + soft - Stop the NWO
In the soft version the player gets informations how to proceed. In the hard Version nothing.
Other differences you can look per editor on 106,132,0 and 20,116,1

Author: Krzysztof (Kraków, Poland), 02-04-2022 11:53
what is the difference - Stop the NWO
What is the difference between 'soft' and 'hard' version?

02-04-2022 18:11

hard + soft - Stop the NWO

In the soft version the player gets informations how to proceed. In the hard Version nothing.
Other differences you can look per editor on 106,132,0 and 20,116,1

Author: frifix (Empuriabrava), 02-04-2022 00:08
Stop - Stop the NWO
There exist lots of maps telling from the fight of these evil underground forces against the heoic guys above. My new map does the same in view of actual politic struggles. Therefore this map is, I think, the first real political map, initiated long before the Ukraine war.
There I present two versions, a soft one with warnings and advices, how to proceed and a hard one for those who like it hot and which try to search their own way to victory.
You can also try a third procedure, choosing the hard map and looking with "Aunt Edit" to the mapmakers proposals in the soft version.
Enjoy it and take only the original SoD Version supplied by Baratorchs HD-Mod.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy