Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Million Dragons - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Million Dragons - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Million Dragons - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Million Dragons

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Million Dragons

Added: 28-08-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Random Roads | Legend of Amolten Kingdom | The Lord of War | Il Regno di Mordemor

Author: Vu Giang (viet nam), 03-12-2023 18:16
Great map - Million Dragons
Wonderful map, thanks map-maker.

Author: VertigoWay, 21-11-2023 06:10 Like
Question - Million Dragons
Hello there,
The map is very interesting, contains a lot of hidden stuff. Reminds me of Jennifer's Dream Journey, also a very much detailed XL map. My question is - should/may I use the cheating tactics of summoning elementals in siege battles to speed up playthrough, or it doesn't work here? Thank you.

Author: Ash (Romania, Bucharest), 07-04-2023 01:44
too easy - Million Dragons
So, this map is one of the easiest i played.
So here's the strategy.The enemy will always have better archers than you, except for the 2-3 heroes without archers or very low archers.
Air shield your units, which will leave the Azure Dragons the most vulnerable, but in the same time your most tanky units.
After you get Tazar the game becomes very easy mode.
The idea is to keep ressurecting your Azures with Archangel Clones, while killing his Flyers / Heavy Melees and Archers, in that order.
Untill the very late heroes, most of the enemy heroes can be susceptible to Blind and / or Hypnotize, but even without those the fights are easy.After you get Tazar the fights are very easy.

sasha (valencia, spain) writes:
14-07-2023 14:27

stuck - Million Dragons

i cant beat torosar. can i send you the game ?

Ash (Romania, Bucharest) writes:
23-07-2023 16:34

save. - Million Dragons

yeah sure

Author: TGF (Vietnam), 18-02-2023 08:05
i stuck at day 3 - Million Dragons
what i can do? i always stuck at day 3 :( please help me. enemies take too long to do thier moves

Author: Casual Guy, 17-02-2023 19:38
Insane Map - Million Dragons
It's great except it's difficult, we don't have black orb but still have to fight titan + azure ? Seriously ? I have to used Map Editor to decrease difficulty (almost enemies has blind immune, they even have Magic Resist), it's insane designed, i like tough map, not hell map. I don't know why this map make me thought about Elven Recovery 2. BTW, after decrease difficult, it's great right now (this map should be added in Impossible title, not Expert title). Everything I did just take away blind immune and magic resistance from enemies hero.

Casual Guy writes:
17-02-2023 20:10

Take Off All Eye Ball - Million Dragons

i have some proof, what's this ? eye ball collections ? armor of the damned is fine.

Take Off All Eye Ball - Million Dragons

Author: didogod (Bulgaria), 01-12-2022 03:06
I like the map but i am stuck i have to kill Gundula or Bron and both are way too powerfull

Author: Tjaeek (Czech), 19-10-2022 06:54
Maybe - Million Dragons
Cannot defeat Phoenixes.First must have Sword of Jugment.Next use water walk up from first castle of Stronghold.Then summon boat,maybe waterwalk too.

Author: Jens (Germany), 18-10-2022 18:54
Way to Crag Hack - Million Dragons
Got the same question. Can't find the way to Crag Hack. Do I have to defeat Phoenix first and use then water walk? Does not work. Do I have to reach his castles by using water walk or with the ship?

Author: Ace (North Macedonia KRATOVO), 18-10-2022 10:46
Finished - Million Dragons
I like the slow going on game.
well I enjoyed the map but must say all battles with few exeptions are like twins. over and over again the oponnent with same creatures and artifacts. Finished not loosing a single creature.At top 50 games in SOD.Good job
Finished - Million Dragons

Author: Marius (România), 05-10-2022 21:22
Very nice map! - Million Dragons
One of the best map that I played in the past few years. A lot of hidden paths and also hidden artifacts, I managed to finish this map in 14M 4W and 5Days :)

Marius (România) writes:
05-10-2022 21:26

Best score ever :D - Million Dragons

The chinese name says nothing :)

Best score ever :D - Million Dragons

Author: Thaeek (Czech), 02-10-2022 07:21 Like
Soj - Million Dragons
He is above the library with Phoenix to the right of the the castle of Craig Hack,

TGF (Vietnam) writes:
18-02-2023 08:03

i stuck at day 3, enemies take too long when i end day. what i can do?

Author: az, 02-10-2022 06:55
az - Million Dragons
I also got stuck how to find the way to Craig Hack, I can not find the Sword of judgement, is anyone here to help us?

Author: Thaeek (Czech), 19-09-2022 09:05 Like
Korbac? - Million Dragons
Where is road to Korbac or Craig Hack,i defeated two stronghold players and Sanya(rampart),but dont see where must go.

Jens (Germany) writes:
19-10-2022 16:18

Almost - Million Dragons

Thanks. I already have the Sword of Jugdement but I can't find a place to land with my boat in front of Grag Hack. I remain in the boat without a chance of landing anywhere to reach Hacks castle. That's the thing... Can'T see anything interfering me like sea chest or so

Jens (Germany) writes:
19-10-2022 16:22

Got it :) - Million Dragons

Now I got it... had to use water walk first and then summon boat but to the left side not the right where the library is

Ash (Romania, Bucharest) writes:
21-10-2022 21:10

After Sanya - Million Dragons

So where to go after Sanya ? i seem to be stuck cause i got only border guards with defeat Crag Hack / Mutare Drake, and both are unaccesible.

Ngon Cơm writes:
06-10-2023 15:35

Summon boat - Million Dragons

Try summon boat

Summon boat - Million Dragons

Ngon Cơm writes:
06-10-2023 16:54

Hidden gate - Million Dragons

It have a hidden gate

Hidden gate - Million Dragons

Author: Dion (Greece), 15-09-2022 04:01 Like
Who is next after Darkstom & Torosar? - Million Dragons
Is actually Gundula the next hero I have to beat, or I have to go somewhere else?

Dion (Athens, Greece) writes:
16-09-2022 13:41

Berserk Spell - Million Dragons

If Gundula is next, is there a way to learn Berserk spell before the fight? It seems impossible to beat him without it

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 14-09-2022 16:06 Like
Gundula - Million Dragons
Any thoughts on the artifacts combination and the strategy needed to defeat Gundula?

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 08-09-2022 16:03 Like
How to defeat Torosar or Darkstrom? - Million Dragons
Killed Shiva, Got the black tent, and the angelic alliance, and then I have to defeat Torosar or Darkstom to proceed. Primary skills 60's, 300 archangels, 3k enchanters, 1100 titans, 350 ancient benemoths, 1k genies, and 1 azure dragon. Is there a Berksek spell somewhere before these fights? (I have clone, and frenzy but they are enough)

Auge writes:
08-09-2022 19:30

Darkstorm - Million Dragons

@Darkstorm: Blind the devils then kill the Shooters/Phoenix; at least blind all; kill your catapult

Dion (Greece) writes:
08-09-2022 19:31

Will do - Million Dragons

Will try. The Titans is the problem. Thanks!

Auge writes:
08-09-2022 19:39

Darkstorm - Million Dragons

If the strategy above fails, let the shooter kill your shooter and resurrect the enchanters on the botten side with angels - then forcefield+resurrect + frenzy/clone :-)

Ace (North Macedonia KRATOVO) writes:
26-09-2022 16:22

after that - Million Dragons

killed all above then gundula but at 138-10 after deffetig the monsters in next turrn on blue game freezes. if i leave them its ok. whats the problem shoud i deff green one or else

Ace (North Macedonia KRATOVO) writes:
03-10-2022 12:31

sorted - Million Dragons

Got to kill the green heroes at the same turn. Now in front of Gurnisson and four orbs I guess.

Author: Auge, 06-09-2022 08:56
Battle after Shiva - Million Dragons
Hi guys,

whats next after killing Shiva and the tower guy north of her?
Should i try Bron, but he has near 3k Azure Dragons, but it seems he is the only possible guy to engade?

Nice Map! :-)

Auge writes:
06-09-2022 18:54

Shiva - Million Dragons

Ok found the portal near the Start position of our trapped heroe :-)

Author: bianca1000 (germany), 03-09-2022 18:25
fail at the start - Million Dragons
How do I get to the first town.

Auge writes:
06-09-2022 08:57

1 - Million Dragons

Hast dus?

bianca1000 (germany) writes:
06-09-2022 15:01

million dragons - Million Dragons

nein, ich denke ich muss irgendwie zu dem familar um im UG weiterzukommen, habe aber keinen weg gefunden

Auge writes:
06-09-2022 18:53

Start - Million Dragons

Hast du die Schuhe direkt am Start unter dir rechts aufgenommen? Die brauchst du für die Familiar rechts und dann durch das Tor nach unten :-)

Author: bianca1000 (germany), 03-09-2022 15:21
fail at the start - Million Dragons
How do I get to the first town.

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-09-2022 22:39 Like
After Kolbac - Million Dragons
Wonderful map. Congratulations.

What's next after killing Kolbac, and visiting the purple keymasters tent? I attempted to visit the cursed land by boat (4,121,1) but haven't met Valeska yet.

sasha writes:
03-09-2022 02:25

---> - Million Dragons

you must kill crag hack

Aleksandar Smudja (Canada) writes:
05-09-2022 19:32

Crag Hack - Million Dragons

What is the strategy to kill Crag Hack. How menu Titans do I need?

Author: Геннадий, 28-08-2022 13:39
4 миллиона драконов - 4 Million Dragons
карта скачивается и maps есть, но в играх ее нет и в редакторе не открываеся. Почему? версия 1.6.1

mae writes:
28-08-2022 19:06

sod - Million Dragons

написано же что на SoD

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy