Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Famine - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Famine - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Famine - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Famine

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

One of the four horsemen approaches from the south despoiling everything in his path - Destroy his entire force and clear the land of enemies.

Added: 15-05-2023

Heroes 3 maps: The Great War | Croisade | WORLD | Must be Recovered!

Author: Michael (Czech Republic), 24-03-2024 18:10 Like
What the ACTUAL hell? - Famine
Hello and let me start with...what the actual hell is this map???

I play HOMAM3 with my nephew from time to time for more than 20 years and its over 10 years (I think) since we are searching and playing created maps by you guys from this site. This map... THIS MAP is next next next NEXT level! I have never seen such an amazing work of art!

The look is incredible, the balance is amazing, storytelling is engaging, structure of gameplay is so smooth and after that you added easter eggs, references and puzzles I have never seen in any of those hundreds of maps I have played!

I am really really thankfull to you for creating this masterpeice and I hope to see more in the future from you (: thank you!

If there is way to support you in any shape or form let me know! You deserve an avard for this!!

Thank you

Michael (Czech Republic) writes:
24-03-2024 18:18

Post scriptum - Famine

The entrance for the turquoise portal with the added step was mindblowing. Well played sir! (:

Kevin (Ireland) writes:
24-03-2024 21:48

re - Famine

Your feedback is much appreciated and I am so glad you enjoyed.

my email is kgmoloney@gmail.com but I don't think we can post methods of payments or otherwise to this site but it would be a good idea to have a bitcoin address or something and if people like maps they can buy the maker the price of a coffee or something :)

I did plan on a map for each horseman but it takes such a long time and I have normal work :(

I would love to work on part 2 sometime.

Michael (Czech republic) writes:
25-03-2024 13:13

Yep - Famine

Hell yeah I agree. I would love to see here "buy me a drink" button :D

The selfish person in me would love to courage you to quit your job and focus on creating more maps because you clearly have a huge talent, eye for details, mind of a genius and patience of a God.
But the other half in me knows very well that life isnt always about doing what you like or wanna do.

So keep up that good work, take care and dont forget to enjoy your life (:

Sincerely,

Michael

Author: Andy (UK), 03-11-2023 16:43 Like
Great quests and secret areas - Famine
Thanks. Brilliant map. Loved the quests and secret areas. Spent time solving these rather than rushing to complete.

I managed to solve everything apart from get through the turquoise portal and get the artifacts for the water seer tent (behind light blue gate). Are these meant to be solved or just teasers?

Also I hunted for ages for the citadel in the East only to find out where it really was ;) Was that deliberate?

I never found the town portal scroll either - very well hidden. Any clues?

Andy (UK) writes:
03-11-2023 17:02

Will we see the other horsemen? - Famine

I'm hoping this is the first in a series of maps :)

Kevin (Ireland) writes:
04-11-2023 07:42

Map Maker - Famine

Thank you for the feedback, glad you enjoyed it. I had begun work on the second map 'Pestilence' as the second horseman but i don't have the time, perhaps in the future I will work on it. It takes a long time.

The citadel city is actually on the west, i think the latest download has that changed,

The portal entrance to the hidden scroll is in the center near the pirate city, but hidden there very well. I cannot reveal the secret ;)

To find the turquoise portal there is another portal hidden behind a tavern which leads into the are where turquoise is.

there are many hidden events also.

Kevin (Ireland) writes:
04-11-2023 07:44

clues - Famine

The tavern has clues if you check every week to see what the bartender says.

Andy (UK) writes:
06-11-2023 13:31

Very Clever - Famine

I had seen the portal entrance by the pirate city but not worked out how to reach it. Finally figured it out. Very clever!

I can imagine it took ages to develop such a detailed, payable map. I hope you manage to find time for pestilence some time in the future. Thanks again for your time to develop and share this one.

Author: Miloš (Belgrade Serbia), 19-05-2023 02:31
Scholar - Famine
Hello. Now it's more challenging, but I found one mistake. You banned scholar skill, but you didn't ban heroes who have scholar skill, especially that teal tower heroes who have scholar skill can learn TP from Solmyr in the early game.

Kevin (Ireland) writes:
30-05-2023 18:50

scholar - Famine

I will allow this, the game map editor engineer really should allow this setting to be inherited all the way down.

Author: Kevin Moloney (Ireland), 15-05-2023 23:36 Like
Updated - Famine
Updated today 15ty may
Fixed some mad bugs and slight redesign. Boosted enemy

Author: Miloš (Belgrade Serbia), 15-05-2023 03:30
Noticed - Famine
In the previous map Famine, Famine hero was a bit weaker, and there was also only only TP scroll hidden very good, and you needed to be tricky to find it. On the last updated map Famine hero are much stronger, for TP scroll you also need to be tricky, but teal player hero starts with filled skills and TP, thats a big advantage.

Author: Philippe Barreaux (Canada), 15-03-2023 12:09 Like
famine - Famine
Opinion after several run on the map.

An original map, with an excellent realisation. Highly recommended.

Author: Philippe Barreaux (Canada), 25-02-2023 21:50 Like
prebuild starting heros - Famine
Like I didnt completed the map, it is just thoughs.

There is something strange with starting heroes.

First is ; Why is it necessary to denie to players, heroes choice.

After that we have the barbarian heroe, Crag hack, who is almost scuttled because of its secondary skills, which even dont make sense for a barbarian. Wisdom is not something we expect for them, nor fire magic. It is more air magic if any. For artillery it is a very bad one, like eagle eyes and first aid.
Point even barbarians land is strange. I dont expect paved road nor techno building such as canon foundry in such realm.

Rampart ; Starting heroes is Mephala, speciality armorer ... but she start without armorer. It is a bit like crag hack who have wisdom at start but no spell book.

Tower heroe ; all skill are filled. Starting heroes is not that good, and you have no flexibility in her build.

After that we have the barbarian heroes, Crag hack, who is about scuttled because of it s secondary skill, which even dont make sense for a barbarian. Wisdom is not something we expect for them, nor fire magic. It is more air magic if any. For artillery it is a very bad one, with eagle eyes and first aid.
Point even barbarians land is strange. I dont expect paved road nor techno building such as canon foundry in such realm.

Rampart ; Staring heroes is Mephala, speciality armorer ... but she start without armorer. It is a bit like crag hack who have wisdom at start but no spell book.

Tower all skill are filled. Starting heroes is not that good, and you have no flexibility in her build.

Kevin (Ireland) writes:
26-02-2023 02:31

Prebuild starting heroes - Famine

Thanks for the feedback, will take those points into consideration next version.

Author: Julian (England), 23-11-2022 23:07 Like
Good map - Famine
Nice map. Nice design

Author: Kevin (Ireland), 16-11-2022 14:18 Like
Update - Famine
Many updates and balances 16/11/2022
Famine 1.0

Author: Kevin (Ireland), 26-10-2022 13:11 Like
Map Maker - Famine
Just to note for players - There is a way Famine can get out early and wreck havoc - this is per design and you must figure out how he gets out - you can stop that method pretty easily - he doesn't have Town portal spell or fly dd etc. :)

Regarding the secret places - the tavern rumours can give you tips.

Author: Сергей (Tyumen), 22-10-2022 15:34
Отличная карта. - Famine
Классная карта, большое внимание к деталям, не заметил не проходных элементов. Мне рано достался артефакт рог бездны, поэтому Famine я встречал с 30к фангармов, это можно пофиксить. Выпал он с могилы воина.

Kevin (Ireland) writes:
23-10-2022 06:05

Famine - Famine

That has been removed from general drop and only available via a secret now - thank you :)

Author: stefanita (Romania), 19-10-2022 23:43
Nice map - Famine
Hello, where can TP be found ?

Kevin (Ireland) writes:
20-10-2022 19:02

TP - Famine

Hi,

You will have to redownload latest map, but the town portal is there but very hidden. The town portal spell is not something I think is a good thing in the game - same with dd and fly, they can invalidate certain positions, distances, and barriers which sometimes are important. But that said there are three town Gates stones you can use if they help in any way. In any case good luck finding the TP spell. :)

Also the latest map fixes a bug which would change the difficulty to easy for some players so I would recommend to download current one.

Author: Kir (Russia), 19-10-2022 16:56
map - Famine
Okay. I defeated a hero named Famine, but I didn't finish the game. Too long on a size H map without moving spells and with enemies advancing from all sides.
I have to note the individual locations for each player and the many clever contrivances. Hidden passages, etc. Recommended for fans of the long and laborious game.

Author: Peter (UK), 18-10-2022 13:36 Like
nicely detailed - Famine
I found some secrets and I love the placements of them :)

Author: Kir (Russia), 17-10-2022 18:34
map - Famine
Why does the red player have such a big bonus? The hero of Mirlanda with a huge army.

Kevin (Ireland) writes:
17-10-2022 20:33

Baron - Famine

Hi,
I have sent a new version, that was a testing army I forgot to remove. New map should be up soon.

Kevin (Ireland) writes:
17-10-2022 20:55

Baron - Famine

Hi,
I have sent a new version, that was a testing army I forgot to remove. New map should be up soon.

Kevin (Ireland) writes:
17-10-2022 21:10

Baron - Famine

Ok it has been updated 18:00 GMT 17th Oct

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy