Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:52

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You have to enter the Watering Hole, reach the end, and then continue across the water to the island. more...

Author: Crushlord , 28-04-2024 22:48

Agree - The Great Canyon - Heroes 5 map

Game felt down after 2nd week and no chance to load saved games more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 21:29

10 wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I feel dumb. I can see the 10th piece of wood for the boat, but I can't figure out the trick to get there. Unless red herring...? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 21:25

Ring of conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

To be more specific, I need ring of conjuring to assemble ring of the magi. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Skilltest Extended - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Skilltest Extended - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Skilltest Extended - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Skilltest Extended

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Hello!
This is an advanced skill test with the ability to upgrade the army and the hero.
There are mini-quests.
Here you can change artifacts for gold, ordinary monsters for unique ones, monsters for primary skills and artifacts.
Combine resources, artifacts and monsters to win!

Привет!
Это расширенный скиллтест с возможностью прокачки армии и героя.
Есть мини-квесты.
Тут можно менять артефакты на золото, обычных монстров на уникальных, монстров на первичные навыки и артефакты.
Комбинируйте ресурсы, артефакты и монстров чтобы победить!

Added: 08-06-2023

Heroes 3 maps: Circles | War of the Frantic | The Lord of War - RUS | The Imp

NO opinions

Skilltest Extended walkthrough

Guide of Skill Test Extended Edition by SoundDealer

1. Prelude

Greetings to all fans of Heroes of Might and Magic 3! Playing various skill tests, I had the
idea of creating an extended version where it would be possible to pump the hero to the
maximum: equipping him with a powerful army; maximum morale and luck; And also give you
the opportunity to raise big stats, diversifying the gameplay with logic, economy and quests, but
retaining a significant share of the great randomness! =)
To create an extended skill test, I took Skill Test Balanced as a basis, since I came up with
the idea of 12 dwellings on the map and a choice of one of three stacks with artifacts (9 pieces
each). But then, the map was completely redesigned.
Also, I wanted to add to the new Skill Test all the unique units that are in Heroes 3. In this
case, they can be exchanged for standard ones. In total, there are 19 unique creatures in the
game.
In the gameplay on this map, the following were added: trade (artifacts, resources,
experience), quests, bonuses for the level of the hero and primary skills.
At the same time, some secondary skills (ballistics, pathfinding, necromancy, etc.) that are
not needed in this game mode have been cut, as well as spells (chain lightning, explosion, air
view, dimension door, etc. | Armageddon is cut too, but is only available in one case - more on
that later). The resurrection and raising of the dead remain, but there is a ring of oblivion and a
cloak of renunciation blocking them. In addition, some heroes and artifacts that did not fit into
the gameplay of the game on the map were cut.
The map was created by me for several months. During this time, it has been constantly
changing and it seems to me that now it is ready and the time has come to publish it in the
community. I often played in the online lobby on this map and many people asked me to tell you
more about it, as they found this scenario difficult, which actually served as a catalyst for writing
the guide. But there were also those who understood the mechanics and achieved success both
in the process of the move and in the final battle!
The result is a unique skill test game mode, which has no analogues (at least, I have not
seen anything like this). This scenario has many ways of development in pumping the hero and
creating an army, depending on the dropped dwellings of creatures and artifacts. The result of
the victory is strongly influenced by your train of thought, the ability to trade and make the right
decisions in the process of the move even before the battle itself.
Guide for Skill Test Extended Edition v2.2 06.2023

2. Acquaintance with the map

Map size: S, 2 levels (main canvas and dungeon)
Duration: 15-20 minutes
Screenshots of the entire map
First level:
Second level:
Briefly about the objects on the map for each player.
Army:
• 12 random dwellings, 2 of which are level 7, and 10 are from 1 to 6, drop randomly;
• 2 refugee camps;
• 2 conjugations of the elements;
• 1 golem factory;
• 1 tree tower;
• 1 troll bridge;
• 1 ancient lamp;
• 1 cannon yard;
• 1 factory of military equipment;
• 19 unique units for exchange and 3 improved units of the 1st level (70 pieces each);
• 1 Pandora's box containing 6 Sorcerers;
• 1 seer who gives 10 Sorcerers;
• 1 seer who gives 10 steel golems;
• 1 seer who gives 10 supreme gins;
• 1 Phoenix;
• 1 Hydra of chaos;
• 1 Titanium.
Trade:
• Trading post (market);
• Junk (trade in artifacts);
• Sacrificial altar;
• Warlock Laboratory.
Bleeding:
• 1 Pandora's box containing 30000 experience;
• 1 Pandora's box containing 10000 experience;
• 3 seers who give 10000 experience;
• 10 towers of the School of Magic;
• 10 war school buildings;
• 8 Shrine of Magical Mystery;
• 11 scientists;
• 2 Witch's huts;
• 1 fort on a hill;
• 1 library of education;
• 1 Temple of Loyalty;
• 1 Colosseum of the Magicians;
• 1 Arena;
• 9 The Tree of Knowledge;
• 2 hermit's shacks;
• 1 star axis;
• 1 Marletto Tower;
• 1 garden of revelation;
• 1 mercenary camp;
• 1 well;
• 1 magic stream;
• 1 seer who gives 50 spell points for 20 powers of magic.
Morale and luck:
• 1 oasis;
• 1 fountain of youth;
• 2 fountain of good luck;
• 2 banner of the great battle;
• 1 mineral spring;
• 1 Idol of Fortune.
Artifacts:
• 13 random artifacts;
• 4 static artifactsa - Reflection Pendant, Golden Goose, Horn of the Abyss, Blade of Armageddon;
• 6 Artifacts from seers - Elixir of Life, Rumble of the Titan, Alliance of Angels, Power of the Father
of Dragons, Helmet of Divine Enlightenment, Iron Fist of the Ogre;
• 4 scrolls with a spell.
p. s. Static artifacts and artifacts from seers will not fall out in the cells of random artifacts.
Resources:
• 4 Treasure Chest;
• 2 random resource;
• 3 bonfires;
• 1 well;
• 7 composition of gold;
• 2 magic gardens;
• 1 старатель;
• 3 seers who give 2000 gold for primary skills;
• 1 seer who gives 3000 gold for 16 Oceanids;
• 1 seer who gives 2500 gold for 7 gems;
• 1 seer who gives 4000 gold for 10 mercury;
• 1 seer who gives 10000 gold for 25 sulfur;
• 1 seer who gives 5000 gold for 70 Skilets-Wars;
• 1 seer who gives 15 sulfur for 70 Hobgoblins;
• 1 seer who gives 5 gems for primary skills;
• 1 Pandora's box, containing 4000 gold, is guarded by 2 black dragons.
• 1 Naga Bank, where you can get 8000 gold and 16 gems by defeating 20 Improved Nagas.
Провидцы:
• 29 seer huts.
Random bonuses:
• 6 skeletons;
• 4 abandoned carts.

3. Gameplay

Important: there are signs with brief hints on the map!
The map is divided into specific locations, let's start from the very beginning using the
example of the red player. And so, the turn begins with the desert, where 2 events are
immediately waiting for you. 1 event resets resources and gives the expert skill of
"interference". This is necessary in order to reduce the effectiveness of attacking spells and
the final battle was longer. Event 2 gives starting resources: 6000 gold, 2 sulfur, mercury,
crystals and gems, as well as 1 tree, which allows you to open one of three sets of artifacts.
Also, 2 skeletons are immediately available. Further, there is a pumping of morale and luck.
To inspect the map before selecting a set of artifacts, use the observation deck. Among other
things, there are 2 witch huts where you can choose 2 random secondary skills. Don't forget
anything in the desert location! Since you will not be able to return here after entering the
one-way portal.
After entering the one-way portal, the hero gets into the location of the fairy-tale garden. There
are 4 trees of knowledge, 4 seer huts, 2 hermit shacks.
Important: Use trees last. To begin with, open the main box of Pandora, then change the
experience with the seers and on the sacrificial altar, only then go to the trees. This will allow you
to pump the level of the hero as efficiently as possible! The higher the level, the more bonuses you
can get + increased stats!
1 Elixir of Life = 3 fanatics + 1 phoenix
2 +10 attack = 99 thieves
3 +10 protection = 50 leprechauns
4 10 Supreme Jins = 4 Ifrit Sultans
After passing the fairy-tale garden, the hero finds himself in the main location, where there are
dwellings of units, unique monsters for exchange, pumping magic, an area with a shopping area,
a cannon yard, a military equipment factory, a fort on a hill, etc.
1. Power of the Dragon Father = 1
Azure Dragon + 5 Trolls
2. 4000 gold = 10 mercury
3. Thunder of Titan = 1 Titan + 6
Bird Rukh + 6 Satire
4. Alliance of Angels = 2
Archangels + 6 Golden Golems
5. 10000 XP = 24 Marauding
Gnolls
6. 10000 XP = 30 Devils
7. Power of Magic +8 = 8
Archmages
8. 10 Sorcerers = 8 Magma
Elementals + 10 Energy
Elementals
Square:
1. Junk man - you can exchange artifacts for
gold and resources.
2. 2 Warlock Lab – Changes resources 1 to 1.
3. Sacrificial altar - exchanges artifacts for
experience, provided that the hero is positive.
4. Temple of Loyalty - eliminates the decline in
morality due to the presence of creatures of different factions.
Bonus artifacts are circled in red.
From the basis of the location there are 3 double-sided portals. 1 open and 2 closed. Let's start
with the open...
After the hero has passed into the open portal, in the upper part of the main location, he enters the
dungeon location, where you can pump attacksand defensesfrom you.
1. Anti-Magic Spell = 3 Casters
2. 3000 Gold = 16 Oceanids
3. 2500 gold = 7 gems
4. 10 steel golems = 26000 gold
5. 10000 experience = 4000 gold
6. 13000 gold = Golden Goose
7. Ogre Iron Fist = 8 Ogre Mages and 1 Ancient Monster
8. 38 Crystals = Helmet of Divine Enlightenment
You can see 3 guards of the passage.
From top to bottom: 1 Passage Guard - level 16 is needed, 2 Passage Guard - level 17 is needed,
3 Passage Guard - you need to pay 2000 gold to get to the refugee camps and the seer's hut.
Random bonuses are marked in red: 2 skeletons and 2 abandoned carts.
The green color indicates the portal leading to the location of the swamp.
Once in the swamp location, you can see 5 more seer huts, level bonuses (including 4
permanent unique artifacts), 4 units for exchange and Pandora's box.
1. 2000 gold = 17 attack and defense
2. 2000 gold = all stats 11
3. 2000 gold = 15 knowledge
4. 50 spell points = 20 s. magic
5. gems = all stats 15
Guardian of the passage, which leads to
bonuses = level 18 of the hero. Behind him
there are 2 more guards of the passage.
They protect 6 sorcerers, they are needed
for the quest with the Azure Dragon.
Provided that you have 2 black dragons and need 6 sorcerers. Then it makes sense to open them. We need
level 19.
A golden goose to sell or exchange for resources. The horn of the abyss can be left or sold dearly.
The blade of Armageddon is difficult to get: you need a lot of resources and level 26. If you do this, victory is
guaranteed! The Armageddon spell itself is carved on this map, but once you get a blade, it will work. To get
level 26 to pass to it, you need to fulfill several conditions: open the main box of Pandora (where 30000
experience), get 10000 experience from a seer for money, open all 9 trees of knowledge and most importantly
you must get 30 devils or 24 Gnoll Marauders or 8 dwarves. Dwarves open a portal in the main location,
which leads to another Pandora's box (10000 experience). As a result, to get the Blade of Armageddon, not
only the skills of competent trading are not enough, you also need luck!
Let's return to the main location, where there are 2 more closed bilateral portals.
1. Portal leading to the bonus location.
2. The portal leading to the location is a treasury.
First, let's look at the first portal - the bonus location:
1. Magic Creek – multiplies your spell points by 2
2. The Seer's Hut, where you can sell the Reflection Pendant, is more expensive
than that of the Junk Man - for 8000 gold.
3. Guardian of the passage, requires 3000 gold.
4. Guardian of the passage, requires level 19.
Pandora's Box contains 10000 experiences.
Next, the second portal leading to location C is the blood. There are 2 ways to open it:
1. You will be lucky and drop a combination of 4 diamond golems to open 10 Steel Golems located in the
main location.
2. You can buy 10 Steel Golems in the Dungeon from a seer made of wood for 26000 gold.
1. Naga Bank - 8000 gold and 16 gems, defeating 20 Improved Nagas.
2. 70 Skeleton Wars = 5000 Gold
3. 70 HobGoblins = 15 sulfur
4. 25 sulfur = 10000 gold
5. Pandora's box = 4000 gold, guarded by 2 Black Dragons (never run away).
The blue color indicates objects for the restoration of morality and good luck after the battle for resources.
Random bonuses are indicated in red: 2 skeletons, 2 abandoned carts and 1 canopy.
Yellow - additional creatures that are useful for quests from seers.
Green and purple indicate 2 more mini locations.
The first of these is the winter garden.
To enter the location, you need to pay 3000 gold.
There are 5 more trees of knowledge,
Colosseum of the Magicians.
Bonus dwellings:
1. Tree Tower;
2. Troll Bridge.
The second mini location is Tierra del Fuego.
To get here, you need level 23 of the hero + pay resources.
Here is:
2 Elemental Pairings, needed for a quest for 10 Sorcerers (seer tree, next to the Cannon Yard),
Well (gives 500 gold), Golem Factory, Arena, Ancient Lamp with Genies and a bonus artifact of
level 3.
After completing the turn, the heroes enter the battlefield. There are 6 options in total:
1. Ice (-5 to defense), 2. Field of Glory (-2 to luck), 3. Dunes (15-20 quicksand),
4. Magic Plains (all spells in the expert level, 5. Clover field ( neutral creatures +2 to luck), 6.
Swamp (no bonuses).

4. Conclusion

I want to summarize: with the right choice of a set of artifacts at the beginning of
the round, good trading, the right sequence of actions and luck - you can assemble a
powerful army, get high stats, pump secondary skills to the maximum, have the maximum
level of morality and luck of the hero. Which will ultimately lead to an epic battle, and the
absence of imb spells will make this battle longer.
I want to say thank you to everyone who helped test the map and gave advice on
how to improve! I hope the community likes the idea of this skill test =)
Good luck, victories and good mood!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy