Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Quest for the Crown - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Quest for the Crown - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Quest for the Crown - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Quest for the Crown

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

King Richard went to fight in a foreign land and John Lackland is his successor. Help John become the new king by marrying him to Princess Gem.

Added: 18-06-2023

Heroes 3 maps: Gremlins & Titans | Age of war | A ja jaj erik | Alexiss missions A+E

Author: sargentoplatano (spain), 17-06-2023 13:55 Like
GOOD MAP - Quest for the Crown
Very good map. I really enjoy this kind of maps which you cannot recruit troops in a normal way, but i think that there is a fatal bug. In a quest guard in 112.32 ,computer get a hero with this level, take the skeleton and the nomads so is imposible to continue. I will edit an change the quest guard to be gem and a will try again in a couple of weeks.
Best regards and continue make this types of maps

Yosef Cohen (Cfar Vradim, Israel) writes:
17-06-2023 23:13

Thank you for the feedback - Quest for the Crown

But first, ladies & gentlemen, you're supposed to be Red and not Purple on that map, I forgot to mention it.

In Gem's quest, I didn't understand what the problem was, you vanish the quest guard by learning Knowledge from the castle you just won - Glamis, then you take the bonehead and pass the quest gate, and you take the 2 nomads that are willing to join you (you have Visions spell), you wait as close as possible next to the Sand Witch Quest Gate, then you can pass it and you're ready to conquer the Inferno town.

Okay guys, I'll publish a Walkthrough.

Yosef Cohen (Cfar Vradim, Israel) writes:
18-06-2023 14:16

You're completely right, sorry. - Quest for the Crown

I didn't understand you at first, but now I was playing the game to write a walkthrough, and I saw what you meant - an enemy hero comes out of Glamis the town, and starts roaming over the place. Good thing you've spot it. Fixed. Thank you!

Quest for the Crown walkthrough

* You're supposed to be Red, not Purple on this map, even though you have 2 options.

* The reason every hero has a +1 luck and morale artifact, is because some enemy heroes get a -1 luck or a -1 morale (to their enemy - you) artifact.

John

-----

Get into the lower boat. Call Charon from the underground so he'd stand on the shore (use observatory first, scuttle that boat). End turn.

Run rightwards with John, End turn.

The Devil and his helper are after John, so run further with John. end turn.

Asmodeus got off the boat - scuttle it.

Get John out of the boat. end turn.

Devil got off the boat - scuttle it.

Now the rest for John is obvious. Use Aramis to get much more gold.

Build everything in the castle, learn the spells, buy Ballista, and upgrade archers.

Open the border guard and get inside the castle, Bones will attack you and fail because...

You will cast Bless, put everyone around the marksmen so that Vampires can get to them, and

first the marksmen shoot the catapult so that the Black Knights are out of play.

You keep sacrificing units and protecting the marksmen, when you have one sprite left, the vampires are all killed, and you kill the knights.

Make sure you bought a ballista. Next, you take gremlins and pixie and enter the castle, all are killed but one, your ballista kills the peasant - castle yours.

Take off the shackles of war.

Build the 2 things in the castle.

Learn artillery, visit the tent, get close to the border guard, and end the turn.

open border guard, go hide in the castle. end turn twice.

Rage Mage attacks, you escape battle with the escape tunnel (because you have also Artillary - giving you ctrl over arrow towers).

Hire John from Bristol, and upgrade the pikeman.

Set sail - you can open white border guards now.

Rodeo (Bullfighting?)

Use your geometrical sense - draw an imaginary circle that is smaller than the ring (around the Arena building that's in the middle) so that when you stand on that imaginary circle, the "bull" isn't likely to escape, you'll catch him eventually, it's not all that hard. If it's so very hard.. it is a Homm3 map - edit it - change Bully's Logistics skill to a bit less, but I don't think you need to.

When you catch him (before you fight him), put shackles back on - take his boots.

Wear Sphere of Permanence and learn the spell before fighting Rashka.

Chess fight - wear all morale artifacts, clover, and shackles, and drink from well.

The queen is the key here - all of your shooting, at least at first, should be on the enemy queen.

Ditch all the army except for the mosquito.

Stand on shore, wearing boots of levitation and gloves, end turn. You're supposed to be able to go over the water.

Going pirate. I like to split the sea dogs - Left Shift + mouse-click on the stack. Wear Ring of the Magi.

Against trolls. Wear Spirit of Oppression.

Against Beast Master, wear the eye-pendant just in case, I gave him a Blind spell but for some reason, it doesn't use it.

Use Air Shield and Bless, and aim cannon shots at the Middle of wall - if the middle isn't broken, Haspid cannot pass in.

Crusaders and Cavaliers, general rules: Cast Counterstrike, Bless, Fire Shield, in that order. Always attack the stack where you can kill the most. If it's the same, attack the stack that's greater.

Crusaders - go hide in the corner so fewer stacks can attack you.

Cavaliers - Defend first. The number of your knights before the fights should be 10, 12, 12, 12, 19. If not for some reason, restore the game, and recruit the backup horse.

Wear orb and ring of magi, let's go.

===

Aramis

Create Ring of Magi.

Conquer town using Earthquake magic. (it's supposed to knock down the entrance in the first casting, if it doesn't, I don't know what to tell you.)

Build Castle Gate, get down to Styx castle, visit the tent, and get back to Daemon Gate castle.

Build Blacksmith, and buy Ammo Cart.

Visit Monolith, take crook, and he'll tell you which medusas will join you.

Medusas garisson: cast curse, slow, haste.

Black dragons garrison: I'd say ditch medusas but you have a +1 morale artifact so you don't have to.

The grid on the battlefield:

00F000f0000

T000F000f00

00F000f0000

T, and every f and F represents one hex in the grid.

This block of zeroes, Fs, and T are supposed to tell you where to put your titan.

Attack the dragon with the firebird, in all of My tries, the dragons attack the firebird, so now it's your turn to cast a spell and move the titan, you cast Force Field where the small f-s are in the zeroes block. You move your titan to where the T is. The next cast is on where the big F-s are, and back-and-forth, meanwhile shooting the dragons.

Gogs garrison:

put battle speed on 5, cast Curse and Air Shield, and Auto Combat. (ignore the AI's warning, you're winning).

Francois ('Fransua')

Cast Air Protection and Wait.

Attack bulls, cast Curse, attack bulls.

Smug Witch.

Against Dread Knights, use only the dragon, if the golem dies you can't pass the game.

Wear fire-orb, upgrade dragon, and drink from magic spring. *Get wedding ring for golem.*

Wear Cape and Neckless. You're ready for the garrison.

Come with the witch. stand close to the lower border guard with Aramis, and put the witch next to the left border guard. end turn. open the left border guard with the witch, and run away - Guard will try to catch the witch, and yes - you sacrifice her to let Aramis pass.

Sea Dogs fight - wear Ring of Magi.

First Air Elementals garrison: Wear Air-Orb, and make sure your mana is full.

Cast Chain Lightning on the upper-most stack. Don't attack with your elemental, just move/pass the turn.

Next round - there are still 5 stacks, and they are away enough from you, so cast Chain-L. on the down-most stack.

Second Air Elementals garisson:

Wear Pendant of Negativity, make sure your mana is full.

Cast Chain-L. on upper-most stack. Wait. Air elementals are coming closer, shoot them, cast Chain-L. shoot them. they come closer. Cast Chain-L. shoot them.

Mon Sterre

make sure your mana is full, wear Air-Orb, Necklace and Cape.

Try to kill Pheonix first, avoid the elementals until they all appear and you've cast 3 Chain-Lightnings on them.

As in the general rule of John with crusaders and cavaliers - attack the stack where you will kill the most.

Second Behemoths fight:

Wear ring of magi, drink from well. (do have 120 mana points, or you can't pass)

Cast blind, haste on naga and dwarf, and slow. (Now the monster will never have a turn - it's too slow and it's a naga - no retaliation).

You get close to the behemoth, making sure you can cast a spell this turn, and:

Attack with naga, blind, go one step with dwarf (or Defend - same thing)

Attack, blind, step

Attack, blind, step

And so on and so forth. When your 'blind' is no more, behemoth is too weak - it attacks, naga retaliates and kills it.

Peasant vs. Gremlin

Use wedding ring.

Cruciferous

Split halflings stack, take scroll, build tavern.

Get close to border guard, end turn.

Attack Cruciferous and Surrender.

Hire Aramis from tavern, go hide behind castle. end turn.

Cruciferous will conquer the castle but will not reach you - what we wanted.

Use magic scroll... you're done :-).

Charon

--------

Lighthouse and Sea Witch.

Make sure you own both lighthouses - the one underground and the one in John's castle - Bristol.

Get close to red border gate, end turn.

Trees garrison

Split Demons stack in half - Left Shift + mouse click.

Fight trees only with demons, but let them kill all demons so that the remaining trees are weak enough to be killed by pit lords. pass rounds until trees are away from dead piles of demons, yet don't let them get to pit lords.

Cast Clone on pit lords, and resurrect all demons. After resurrection it doesn't matter if some pit lords die, just keep all demons away from trees. Kill trees with pit lords.

Dismiss pit lords, so you'll have only a dragon thus you're fast - we've done it with John already. Get close to stones, end turn, and fly over stones.

Bulldozer

Split wraith stack into 5 stacks: Left Ctrl + mouse click.

Create cloak, thus create 5 liches.

Fight Dracula thus creating the 6th lich.

Buy a First-Aid tent.

Give tent to Sinbad.

Sinbad

-------

Take flame-sword.

* Angel Wings are supposed to be a Flying Carpet

Move next to northern mountains to explore the map there, you'll need it later.

You can't fight the vizier with only a champion, so rest in the stables until day 1, then press Space to visit stables, and go close to mountains, end turn.

Here you need to be careful - on Saturday you need to be back, or else you're forever stuck in the cave.

Pass mountains with Angel Wings, take hat, summon boat, ignore Djinn and anything else, refuse Genies (they'll slow you down) take only the Master Genies in the lamp, and head back.

If by the end of Friday you're next to the mountains, you won. end turn, at Saturday pass mountains.

Viking

-------

First fight: enemy tries to cast Implosion on your dwarf 3 times but fails, you suck his mana with familiar, casting 2 Implosion and 2 magic arrows - killing all gremlins.

* Sir Snob - the idea was that your dragon dies but you revive him with the angels, but you can do it differently - he doesn't even have to die.

Black dragons garrison

Cast Fire Shield. Attack dragons from the upper side - "Breath attack" (=attacking two consecutive hexes at once), in your next attack, attack the north dragon in a way that his attack will hit you And the south dragon. Hilarity shall ensue and you shall end up with 2 dragons.

Take the 11 dragons, and fight the Black Dragon.

Terek

Like in John's first mission, you destroy a catapult - this time, your own, using Inferno magic.

Cast Inferno, Air Shield. Put dragons in front of the door - gate of the walls. Even if the dragon dies, the door can't be opened, shoot behemoths.

Rhombus

-----------

Skeletons, you Wait for them to attack you first (one at a time) then they can hit you only once - your first attack is retaliation, your second attack is your move - you have waited.

After you have an archer and the bow, go back and fight the dwarf.

Pixies and Crusader vs. 2 pit fiends garrison:

split pixies, in battle, get pixies to the sides, cast Prayer, bless, bloodlust when possible. Attack pit fiends with a pixie, they retaliate, now they can't retaliate anymore, pass the turn of the other pixie, attack them with crusader. Next round is same - cast something, let pixie attack, then crusader will finish job.

Against Conan the barbarian

You do all the obvious, but at some point, there are 3 orcs remaining in one stack, and you have all magics on you and can kill them all with one blow.

Disassemble the Ironfist of the Ogre to get cavalier.

In 2nd fight vs. efreets, defend against Both efreets (=even in the round when only the regular efreet remains - the 'sultan' one has died), only then attack.

Angel & Friends vs. Arch Devil

Wear Clover of Fortune.

Cast Prayer and Bloodlust on angel, Master Gremlin hits Arch Devil - one point down, just enough for angel to kill devil next round. Leprechaun casts luck on angel - now no bad luck from Arch Devil.

* From my exp. the devil attacks only the angel, if with you he attacks something else I don't know what to tell you.

Arch Angel vs. 4 dragons: Hide in corner, cast defensive - Prayer, Shield, Stone Skin. Angel does 100+ damage anyways and a dragon is 300 health, so casting Bless and Bloodlust is pointless. Always attack the dragon who's about to die.

Firebirds - Hide in corner, Prayer, Shield, Stone Skin, Bless, Bloodlust.

Fire garrison: I like to cast Prayer, Shield, Stone Skin first, kill gogs, then firebirds, then everyone else, seems to work for me.

Devils: Wear Clover of Fortune and Cards of Prophecy.

Prayer, attack Arch Devil.

Shield, attack Arch Devil.

Bloodlust, kill a devil.

Stone Skin, kill a devil.

Pharaoh

Wear shackles - you need his artifact.

Cast Prayer, Shield, Stone Skin, or in some other order, Attack Sea Serpent, Pit Fiend, and Gold Golem, seems to always work for me.

Crusaders vs. Dragon

Wear Orb.

You blind him, cast Disrupting Ray 4 times, bless, blind again, bloodlust, prayer, slayer, frenzy.

Slay dragon. He will not retaliate because it's 'Expert Blind'.

Behemoths gate

Blind, 4 Disrupting Ray, slow, Clone, Bloodlust, Bless, Prayer, Precision, Slayer on both cyclops and their clone, end turn, attack with cyclop, wait with clone, monster gets close - cast Frenzy on clone, attack monster with clone. Keep casting Frenzy, behemoths should lose.

Gem

------

In the desert, get close as possible to one of the quest gates, end turn, enter, otherwise Sand Witch will get you.

When in cavern, do not take the skeleton warrior so quickly, he is a gate-key for later.

There's an obelisk in the corner.

Just like Sinbad, you have 7 days to get back in time. After you know where grail is, go desert, dig and take grail, give firebird, take pandona's box if you wish, enter Glamis through Town Gate.

Build grail - now you see whole map, including that north east corner. Go back to cave, using the 3 eagle-eye artifacts. Take skeleton warrior, enter the corner.

There's another skeleton warrior there - he's for later.

Erf: You only need to kill his original 10 elementals, then surrender and hire Gem via Tavern - Erf will vanish - he has no units left.

Take artifacts and skeleton warrior, get out of cave and into quest guard that is next to the blue dragon and scholars.

Make sure you have much movement, wear Diplomat's Cloak, open Quest Guard to Horsepower, hide in castle. Surrender, hire Gem from Glamis.

Open gates north to Glamis.

Congratulations! You finished the quest!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy