Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Alexander the Great - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Alexander the Great - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Alexander the Great - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Alexander the Great

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

Requires : ERA 3.9.5
I would rather live a short life of glory than a long one of
obscurity.

Added: 18-08-2023

Heroes 3 maps: The Final Test | Walk With Pet | Die Turme | Месть магу (Revenge to The Mag)

Author: Valery (France), 08-11-2023 15:08
+ - Alexander the Great
How that. Death must be killed and then the map ends.

Author: Cristian Mures (Regatul Unit), 08-11-2023 09:41 Like
Strange ending - Alexander the Great
Beat them all,only death remains and he can survive without town.Alexander must die,I got that but I can have him back next week,so what is the point?Besides,the solution seems to be a long hit-and-run campaign with all generals until one of them can kill that last hero, which sounds like a boring attempt to me - is this the end?

Valery (France) writes:
08-11-2023 15:15

+ - Alexander the Great

It's a clean ending, with a max of 498 score. You build grail in conflux, get all barbarian towns with fly then kill The Death. Only in first version of the map Alexander had to die, I changed that.

Cristian Mures (Regatul Unit) writes:
08-11-2023 15:27

And about speed now - Alexander the Great

No matter what speed herculians have,only immortals will move before ghosts; my birds had 42 but still ghosts attack second

08-11-2023 15:29

Time - Alexander the Great

And all these happened in 3/4/4

Valery (France) writes:
08-11-2023 15:32

+ - Alexander the Great

Doesn't matter who attacks first, you only have to survive first round. Then look closely at ghost stats and cast the adequate spell, then is a cake.

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
08-11-2023 22:01

3/4/4 then - Alexander the Great

Made it; probably some mid fights could be much easier if taverns would warned me earlier about demons farming (that thracian bug : ask the stone for army and select nothing when the town list appears , just enter).Another point : later , the army is so big ,the penalty for shackles doesn't change anything - Antikles defeated Cartagian army without problems,but at that time resources were enough.Very interesting map with fascinating story!

Author: Valery (France), 06-11-2023 02:31
+ - Alexander the Great
As you said, most fights are tricky and not so long. In case you don't find (but I'm sure you will), here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XSnKHMd yWA
(remove spaces)

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 06-11-2023 01:57 Like
That afghan army... - Alexander the Great
I reached him at 3/2/1 with around 3,5k archers and 100 herculians,just to test the hero...he got 8k immortals and 850x6 herculians and he denies my enchants;why is he so strong?

Valery (France) writes:
06-11-2023 02:49

+ - Alexander the Great

And you have the princesses to transform all creatures from your other towns to castle creatures, so use them, you need more archers. + V key to spot hidden artifacts, one is necessary to beat the afghan.

06-11-2023 03:33

About missing armies... - Alexander the Great

There are enough money after getting that art with chaining heroes,so I can get extra 800 immortals; besides,I can force some issues with demons,transforming all the silver pegași (several thousands) to get more sharpshooters.I could exchange the hidden art for prayer on immortals and +1 on speed due to heroes income ( 67k so far) - as I said,I was just testing the hero.It will take probably one more week...

Valery (France) writes:
06-11-2023 03:47

+ - Alexander the Great

yeah, the five elementalist in prison behind the blue border should be upgraded asap to level 25 by fighting the trees placed in front of each prison. That gives 80k income, if I remember well

06-11-2023 14:26

Still 10k away... - Alexander the Great

I got all the heroes,including princesses,slaves and balloons , but only 70k before the fight - 100 levels away.Good news:in 3/2/5,1824 immortals have prayer and they strike first (+3 speed from fights),force field from round one;there is no chain lightning if the creature dies ,so that art is not needed here

Valery (France) writes:
06-11-2023 15:55

+ - Alexander the Great

Did Hephaistos and Antikles get estates? There is an altair near Arbela where you can forget skills and learn estates nearby.

Author: Cristian Mures (Regatul Unit), 31-10-2023 10:14 Like
An observation - Alexander the Great
So,the second invasion is much later,after killing Memnon - probably it's a triggered event;by that time,I got Aristotle and he can teach spells to all heroes.The fights are either easy or just tricky ,but reasonable nevertheless.I guess I'll restart the map for saving resources - no point to build magic guilds to conquered towns.And I got second free army on time

Valery (France) writes:
31-10-2023 10:44

+ - Alexander the Great

It is in the read me, the second invasion, which will be continuous, starts on day 51. Good job for being on time with free army, it took me 7-8 full tests to make it possible.

31-10-2023 18:08

Begining factor - Alexander the Great

First invasion can look different from one play to another; the lucky shot is to finish with invaders in maximum 2 days; then ,head to free army and start rolling

Valery (France) writes:
31-10-2023 18:52

+ - Alexander the Great

You are right, it can take up to several days to make them all coming, so needs several reloads with different positioning.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 21-10-2023 12:40 Like
Second army - Alexander the Great
Is there any portal around King Porus?I couldn't reach second free army because timer,missing by one day

Valery (France) writes:
21-10-2023 15:09

+ - Alexander the Great

From what I remember, free armies are about one or two weeks recruits size, so if you get later you will have that army anyway. So is not penalizing, unless you are 1 day too late ;)
What kind of portal you look for? There is none near Porus.

Valery (France) writes:
21-10-2023 15:10

+ - Alexander the Great

If you are missing it by only one day, give free movement with trainer.

21-10-2023 18:03

Another point - Alexander the Great

Is that correct that the enemy heroes have weaker armies if you attack them with less army ?

21-10-2023 18:05

The green portal - Alexander the Great

There is a green one in my way to Darius 3 which can be used only to get out,I guess

Valery (France) writes:
21-10-2023 18:23

+ - Alexander the Great

Armies :
AI heroes (not all but some) have more creatures each week passing. (mazaios, mardonius for example). One single hero, Alexander, will match your army.
Only a couple of neutrals (you will figure out) will have less/more army depending on your size.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 14-10-2023 09:19 Like
One surprising point - Alexander the Great
Is it normal as ,at summoning stones,to buy other colours'army? (ex. I bought 16 arch devils from tracians,i think...with them ,very easy fight against hero with ghost behemoths)

Valery (France) writes:
14-10-2023 10:09

+ - Alexander the Great

No, because it lists only your towns. Are you using 3.95 Era? The others versions changed wog scripts.

14-10-2023 21:35

I am sure - Alexander the Great

I use only ERA 3.95 and ,indeed,it shows only my towns ;but ,if my hero goes several times without buying anything, he got the options to buy from inferno towns without being listed

14-10-2023 22:15

picture - Alexander the Great

Look at this,after 3 times with "no,thanks",this is what I got

picture - Alexander the Great

Valery (France) writes:
14-10-2023 22:39

+ - Alexander the Great

oh, then you found a bug. Script is from original wog package and I never heard about bugs reported. Looks like you are hunting them with strange actions ;)

Author: Valery (France), 18-08-2023 18:16
Era 395 - Alexander the Great
Era 3.9.5 here: (remove spaces created by mapsforheroes)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZYuNQOI m63j6ECw1_YTMpML--D02xstS/view?usp=drive _link

In case Google bonkers say file is suspect, or they do'nt let you see it, you can get the same file here, as rar archive (pass 123 to extract, then pass 321 to install).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jdRBjTL q7YDfrhKp4O_THcBZUjuEIcZ_/view?usp=drive _link

Have a good game while conquering the world.

Adam (Hungary) writes:
28-08-2023 20:19

new features - Alexander the Great

HI Valery, only support a new ERA version or does it contain any additional content, balance etc etc?
Br,
Adam

Valery (France) writes:
28-08-2023 21:03

+ - Alexander the Great

There were many changes as well, for a perfectionist game play.
But works only on this Era version, as the Era now is 100% not compatible with old maps. This one will play them all.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy