Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Empire of the World IV - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Empire of the World IV - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Empire of the World IV - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Empire of the World IV

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

Type : Era 3.95
My name is Commodus, Caesar of Roman Empire, Commander of the Thousand Legions, loyal son of the untrustworthy and heartless Marcus Aurelius. The Spaniard stole my throne and dignity, thus all paths led to this: Maximus must die and will do so by my hand.
Please Mars, give me strength!

Added: 07-01-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Isle conqueror | Deathwar | Art of War | Beyond Conquest

Author: Sasha (Canada), 21-01-2024 13:35
Selling Artifacts - The Empire of the World IV
I was unlucky to early sell one of the artifacts necessary to create final one needed to complete this map. I think you should disable this as you did with some other ones. I really enjoyed the map until I was about to assemble it.

Valery writes:
21-01-2024 16:55

$$ - The Empire of the World IV

Not a big fuss, just use trainer mod and add the missing artefact to your hero

Sasha (Canada) writes:
21-01-2024 23:27

Trainer mod - The Empire of the World IV

Hm, where to find trainer mod

Valery writes:
21-01-2024 23:43

+ - The Empire of the World IV

(remove spaces in adress, if any)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eaebnJO _jBLNT48qcVtIdaiwydipfr_F/view?usp=drive _link
Install, load game, press F12 to load new mod, then press F2 to open cheat menu

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 14-01-2024 18:21 Like
MoS - The Empire of the World IV
Made it in 4/1/4 and no Bogarus yet - somehow I completely forgot about using magic shop before labyrinth ,it could save several days...Anyway, even with caps on mithrills at 100,it is still broken,11k mithrills left out.Next it will be MoW or MoD ,under 4 months (as a challenge)

Author: Sasha (Canada), 13-01-2024 03:13
Hard map - The Empire of the World IV
After playing MOD, i decided to quit after 8 months. I could not beat legion of Gold Dragons for tent with 1,500 devils. I started with MOW, and will probably quit after 4 months since have no clue how to beat Ajit. Also, how Tazar is supposed to be killed.

Valery (France) writes:
13-01-2024 08:28

I think the problem is the "8 months", as AI stats grow every month, so map should be won before month 6 with all factions, except MSpeed, which is twice faster.
Especially with MoD, you should not have problems, they have petrifying attack so just go for AI, not wasting time looking around. Also Tazar hydras can be killed by level 5 magic, so your devils should be given implosion on hit. Which you can remove later, by transferring it to another mob.

Valery (France) writes:
13-01-2024 08:33

Here is the last battle with MoD, month 5 week 3. As you see, is not 1500 devils but more than 40 000 devils I have. I don't think map is hard, is by all means much easier than before.
(remove spaces in address)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGtFwXoB gSM

Sasha (Canada) writes:
14-01-2024 03:17

40K Devils - The Empire of the World IV

OMG, I missed special abilities option. I guess I need to restart.

Sasha (Canada) writes:
14-01-2024 03:20

Video - The Empire of the World IV

Btw, this video is not available on YouTube. Was curious to see

Sasha (Canada) writes:
14-01-2024 03:21

Video - The Empire of the World IV

Never mind, removed spaces

Author: Sasha (Canada), 13-01-2024 03:12
Hard map - The Empire of the World IV
After playing MOD, i decided to quit after 8 months. I could not beat legion of Gold Dragons for tent with 1,500 devils. I started with MOW, and will probably quit after 4 months since have no clue how to beat Alkin. Also, how Tazar is supposed to be killed.

Author: Valery (France), 07-01-2024 10:48
Map updated 7.1.2024

Fixed a bug with Master of Wealth, delay between trainings didn't work.
Last touch to Master of Elements, instead of getting blind scrolls late game, which can't be used because the combo takes all slots, Commodus will get blind spell, level 5 and 2000 mana cost;
All factions tested as today, I am done with ;)

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 07-01-2024 07:01 Like
An honest question - The Empire of the World IV
What is the purpose of this map? Everything is OP ,no matter what you play - probably MoS a bit more than any ,so many bonuses early and easily I defeated Yog in 2/4/6 with it (I really enjoyed defeating Solmyr ,Tazar and Mutare in the same day).
It wasn't that hard before ,now it's even more unbalanced ;whatever hatred units supposed to create trouble ,they can not escape from winning formula ;when they can act different ,it doesn't matter - daemons are all around .Just for fun ,first hero released can take his bonus with every faction - not sure how great achievement is this for MoD.
So...why not another map?

Valery (France) writes:
07-01-2024 07:16

First idea, years ago, was to have MoS the fastest then MoD the strongest, for those playing first time. It turned out MoE and MoW were so powerful that no one played MoS and MoD anymore, with MoD being spoiled of any creativity. This version gives them what I wanted in first place, the advantage.

My purpose is not making very hard maps, it never was that.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 28-12-2023 21:52 Like
I guess... - The Empire of the World IV
The map editor doesn't show any nodes,strange objects or some texts

Valery (France) writes:
29-12-2023 02:51

Ok, I checked you are right, there was a bug when packing the map, graphics didn't make it... I resent map here and to your email, sorry for the trouble, I will report this bug to Era author

Valery (France) writes:
29-12-2023 13:07

Correct version has been uploaded, all ok now.

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
29-12-2023 13:16

One detail - The Empire of the World IV

Thank you,the game works normal;one thing is missing : difficulty - no hell option,just hardcore.

Valery (France) writes:
29-12-2023 14:04

yes, I removed all difficulties, there is only one now, the former hell.
Hardcore is an option at start.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 28-12-2023 21:42 Like
Still not working - The Empire of the World IV
I have ERA 3.95 from your mods with all other mods required.The problem is some objects or messages you put on map - somehow they are not recognised

Valery (France) writes:
29-12-2023 02:33

Hmm, strange. Let me recapitulate, just in case : Install SoD or Complete edition. Then double click on Era.exe and specify Heroes 3 path. Then install HD mod, tweak it as you like, then the mods, same pattern as for Era. In mod manager, the order should be priority from the bottom, which means WoG scripts at the bottom, and then TEw4 and then the other mods.
You said you played Alexander, so it worked. Try on that version, should not work different...

Tanyo writes:
31-12-2023 20:36

TEW4 - The Empire of the World IV

Installed heroes 3 complete,then Era 3.95 from your files,then HD mod from
https://heroes3wog.net/how-to-install-he roes-3-hd-mod-homm3-hd/
Now where to find mod manager?

TEW4 - The Empire of the World IV

Valery (France) writes:
31-12-2023 22:04

Normally, when Era installs, it creates an icon on your desktop, a sword. There is link to mod manager. Also, you can find it in Heroes folder, in Tools folder

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 28-12-2023 13:23 Like
ERA - The Empire of the World IV
What version of ERA is designed the map for:ERA2 or ERA 3?

Valery (France) writes:
28-12-2023 13:33

Era 3 works for sure, Era 2 I don't know, it is no longer distributed as win 10 has problems with.

28-12-2023 15:19

More details - The Empire of the World IV

ERA 3.95 or different?And what mods do I need (the list is from previous version and no matter how much I tried it crashed even before started)

Valery (France) writes:
28-12-2023 15:31

readme.txt contains all infos up to date.

28-12-2023 15:50

Is that so? - The Empire of the World IV

Text fixed to display properly with new ERA fonts.
Hardcore comes with bonuses as well, as Improved learning skill and reduce defense ability from start.
Master of Elements starts with all magic schools
Master of Wealth can train other heroes every 7 days, instead of 14 for other factions. Every Master of Wealth hero can train another hero. Only Commodus can train other heros when other factions.
Added much needed bonuses for Master of Speed, as starting quest bonus, better mithril from banks, speed upgraded reduced to 1/4 and Caves of Gods respawning EACH week Invaders will drop Cornucopia components. MoS becomes, as intended first, a total ownage, if played well !
However the Horseshoes (adds unused movement points from previous turn) was tweaked, to prevent massive abuse with MoS (in my tests, waiting one week with one hero wearing him then doing all banks in one day gave 15k mithril). Now only Commodus can
wear them and it gives previous unused movement points, up to 50 000 only.
The Magic Shop was modified, more interesting options.
Master of Devils was entirely reshaped, now it offers a very different gameplay than the other factions. Took me many reruns to finally get the balance between too easy and too hard. The balance was achieved by creating dynamic treasure hunters.
Check infos for each faction in game, by clicking the [?] icon near the minimap.
So which ERA 3 version and what mods? The list is from ERA 2

Valery (France) writes:
28-12-2023 16:04

No, this list was added last week, Era 2 is no longer available. Check in Heroes community, I added same links as in the read me, so is easy for you to install all in 5 min.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy