Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:26

Answer - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

Perhaps, unfortunately for most fans of this game, almost all of my cards are of a similar nature.
Therefore, players will find “problems” with scripts almost everywhere.

Well, when creating maps, I start from my own preferences. And maps where the player spends the entire game on equal terms wi
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:05

Basic tips for the map - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Of the secondary skills for the main character, I chose (Attack, Defense, Shooting, Intelligence, Earth and Water magic. We also take only experience from treasure chests.

1) Try to capture {Mediolanum} (Rampart 82,44) as soon as possible.

Creatures from this castle will sometimes serve as bar
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 12:16

Answer - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

My friend, this is not the first time I have had to regret my level of knowledge of the English language.

There are tips/instructions included with the map itself. I could translate them using Google Translate, but I cannot guarantee that the translation will be accurate.
more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 13-05-2024 11:44

Архипелаг Энрот - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за отзыв more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 13-05-2024 11:43

Архипелаг Энрот - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за отзыв. Предлагаю посмотреть остальные мои карты по известным эпическим произведениям. more...

Author: Wojciech , 13-05-2024 11:42

nice map - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

It is cool but english translation would be nicer :D and ... how to kill this hero who comes in 3 or 4th week with enormous army? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 13-05-2024 10:31

Feedback - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello,

In my personal opinion, please treat it as such, there are only small few things, which I found decreasing pleasure a little bit:
1. Too much artifacts - I spent dozens of minutes on exchanging them between heroes, to empty slots.
2. All areas fulled with gold, where each step you need t
more...

Author: Mixa , 13-05-2024 09:32

Black Tent - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

The Black tent is meant for necropolis player, and is located on their territory.

You do not need it to win.
more...

Author: Tammes Poulsen (Denmark), 13-05-2024 08:48

Great map - Jocul... cu Focul! - Heroes 3 map

I started as pink color on impossible lvl. I just finished wipe out all enemies instead of collecting 1000 Diamond Golems more...

Author: Wingman27 , 13-05-2024 00:31

Congrats! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Nice job, you’re the first to beat this version. In your opinion was the map too difficult? You must be a good player so any suggestions for the map are appreciated. Thanks for playing more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Author: Hevneren (Norway), 12-05-2024 20:25

Bit dissapointing end - Pathways - Heroes 3 map

Was omy to calim the grand price in the map, but there is no way to reach the place after fighting tons of enemies. Impassable point. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Путешествие Эгмонта - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Путешествие Эгмонта - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Путешествие Эгмонта - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Путешествие Эгмонта

Heroes 4: Heroes 4 original

Молодой искатель приключений Эгмонт пробирается в замок чёрного барона Дрэйка с целью вернуть себе фамильную реликвию - Грааль, украденную бароном у его отца. Но Эгмонт явно не рассчитал силы. В настоящий момент он спит в тюремной камере в одном из подземелий замка барона, не зная, что судьбой ему уготована роль спасителя всего мира...

Added: 22-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: Dusk of Technics | Fall of capital | Жадность | Небольшая война

Author: elf--elf (Moscow, Russia), 27-10-2005 19:43
Путешествие Эгмонта
Это отличная квест-карт

Author: elf--elf (Moscow, Russia), 27-10-2005 19:43
Путешествие Эгмонта
Это отличная квест-карт

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy