Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Author: Hevneren (Norway), 12-05-2024 20:25

Bit dissapointing end - Pathways - Heroes 3 map

Was omy to calim the grand price in the map, but there is no way to reach the place after fighting tons of enemies. Impassable point. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55

Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one. more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 12-05-2024 14:46

Карта работает нормально. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Проверил только что версии с сайта в игре - все запускаются.
Могу предположить, что:
1. Возможно, вы не обновили версию HoTA до последней версии 1.7.1.
2. Некая проблема на стороне игры, опять же лучше переустановить.
Либо, самая невероятная:
3. Некий антивирус ругается на незнакомый ему форма
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 11:18

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

На карте магия воздуха доступна, но лично я на созданных мною картах редко полагаюсь на неё.
Если по твоему мнению она сможет помочь тебе в прохождении, то дерзай :)
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:47

Нужно нарастить армию и освободить Сера Мюллиха - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Например Сер Мюлих имеет ТП. Так же есть ТП у "золотого героя" на острове с библиотеками, за 3333 коричневых драконов
Чтобы нарастить быстро армию за синих надо дипломатом присоеденить магов - 600-700+, главное которые 300 чтобы присоединились... И сразу внизу за гидрами освободить в тюрь
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:39

Ищу на этом ресурсе карт шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь)! - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Ищу на этом ресурсе карты шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь) - или для чего тут комментарии? Или другие люди опытом тут не делятся?
Не пользуюсь читерством, не играю в случайные карты к сожалению - только ищу здесь и на других ресурсах карты-шедевры и пробую играть... как проходить быстро в описаниях и
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 12-05-2024 10:27

Lots of fun - Apocalypse Child - Heroes 3 map

Great story and character build up. First map quite tough at start but persist. Really loved the final map and building up a peasant army while under constant attack. more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 12-05-2024 10:05

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за советы!
Видимо, я не успеваю бить красного до объединения их армий.
Если с первой волной я справляюсь, и на вторую еще есть шансы, то дальше становится совсем тяжело, так как приходит совсем лютая армия красных.
Еще вопрос - Уоллес может научиться магии воздуха или это невозможно?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 08:09

Читер и в Африке читер - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Перед кем? Открыл редактор, подкорректировал героя, посмотрел все проходы, квесты и возможность присоединения. Вариантов уйма. Вах, умник нашёлся. more...

Author: Jess T , 12-05-2024 07:58

Good map! - Divided and Hateful - Heroes 3 map

A bit long but enjoyed playing it more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 07:57

Привет правильщику - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Насколько я понял ты находишь интересный для себя сценарий, смотришь через редактор кард, где не нравится правишь, а затем идёшь на скоростной проход... а смысл? Лучше создай парочку хороших карт, а читерство оно и Африке читерство. А на турнирах похожие на тебя кадры сразу орут, что другие читерят. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about journey of Raos - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map journey of Raos - heroes 4 mapsDownload map journey of Raos - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> journey of Raos

Heroes 4: Heroes 4 original

The batle was over, defeated forces started to gather. Forces of good left you with no choice. One damaged ship and always loyal pirates is all you have.
Collect the remaining forces and few pices of gold and fight your way through only escape channel that is the sea channel to the north. Passage is blocked by numerous enemies and many of you will not make it through. Use the maximum of your resources in order to make a successful disembark and to captue asylum of Sarajevo. The place is home to the most fierce barbarians and is fanatically defended. Once you defeat it, do not waste too much time, enjoying the resources of the continent. Underground defenders are growing stronger and digging deeper in their stronghold of Zagreb.

Added: 29-11-2017

Heroes 4 maps: Monks' Retreat | Les deux têtes de mort. Fr.Ang | Memories of Might and Magic (6 to 8) | Ritorno alla natura

Author: Razorockham (Netherlands), 05-02-2021 19:09
Zagreb is conquered, but game does not finish - journey of Raos
This time I played Medium level and now the battle with Atella was much more easy - about 6 times 2 or 3 monsters. But when I conquered Zagreb the game was not finished. Very disappointing! By the way, Raos is a Bosnian hero and he must kill all Servian famers - "show no mercy!" We call this a genocide, isn't it? Revenge for Srebrenica? Incorrect.

Author: Vasa, 07-09-2019 14:10
Interesting - journey of Raos
Really it seems be bored, but it's not. There are a lot of limitations and possibilities. I see no useful quests, so it shoud be standard grow and maximally use your resourses.
I'll explain.

First you have 2 heroes. Scouter and chaos mage. You'll get one more chaos mage and quite enough army to beat sea monster. 5 sea monster (5 battles with one) should be beaten and you have to get army from pirate dwells. Wonder about previous comment that i need to collect every pirate - no, your main power is heroes. Just need to defeat monsters with saving max army.

Your main goal is to control ground terrain. Undergroud will be easy. There are 5 heroes tent-guardians and 2 garnizons with a lot of useful artifacts, but they have very-very strong army to be defeated. Also, you are out of resourses, because there are no mines and no possibility to hire hero with basic skill "nobility" . There are two altairs of nobility, they should be use for max => to rise maximum "miner" skill to two heroes. 2 magic heroes shold be hired, every 2000-gold upgrade and every level should be used for charity skills, mainly to "miner skill", it has a big matter.

1) First more-less valuable goal - chaos castle and dwelling near it. Choose what to capture first, and capture. Castle has no limitations, so it's a resource mine, hero and army source. From here 2 nobility heroes will be hired (random hero + nobility altar)

2) second goal is to find grail. It will raises chaos magic power and brings 3000 gold every day, which has very big matter on this map too. Oracles are not under guard, so it can be easy target

3) Build/capture building to produce army:
* castle + charity (one of two heroes skilled by altar)
* pirates : 6 dwells
* vampires : 6 dwells
* bone dragons : 4 dwells
* hydras : 4 dwells
* black dragons : 3 dwells

2 Chaos heroes easily can flag vampire building, other is a technique task. Each dwell will be captured one by one. You have to conrol all of them

4) resourse banks. As there are not any mines, and only 2 heroes can be easily get nobility skill, monster banks should be robbed maximally.
What monster banks are present on this map:

* pirates : 4
* ghosts at the sea : 2
* water elementals : 1
* black dragon cave : 2

5) magic:
Basically, you have one chaos city, which means chaos, death and nature magic. You must grow 2 start heroes, because only heroes can fight in undergroud. You can hope for find spell-level book from monster bank, it's a case depending on random.

6) Your steps to glory:)
So, your main goals is 7 strong armies - 5 guards + 2 harrisons.
You may collect the army and attack, but it might take a lot of time and be done with a huge army loses.

First of all, easies to kill is a purpur guard or light blue. Purpur guard is a good archer with a bow +20, but his army can't stand agains black dragons. You may collect enough black dragons, lose few but beat him. Without an hero his army is easy target for dragons.
Light blue tent there are a tactic hero with champions. If you get a 5-7 heroes without army with "confusion" ; spell, you may confuse champions, kill the hero, runaway to city. Next turn is accepting experience from neutral champions with 2 main heroes and army (might be with nobility hero(es) ).

Other 3 and harrisons are your tactial turns.

7) little heroes-helpers. You cannot win tent guardians soon and in direct battle, so might you need a helper heroes, with confusion or other spells.
For basic grow you have next:
* 1000 exp from castle battle academy;
* speed, attack, defence bonus from castle and map
* one magic school for 2000 gold with random magic school choice
* chaos magic witch
* 4 battle grow for 2000 gold and 1 magic grow for 2000 gold

8) additional magic
You are forced to use chaos, death, nature magic since there are only spells at map. But you can find a spellbooks from monster bank. Nature and life books can be taken from guardians. Death book - from harrisons.

So map is good for possibilities :)

Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands) writes:
03-02-2021 23:35

Only Raos and Magdalena - journey of Raos

Thanks for your help. But you forget to tell that in the underground only Raos and Magdalena may pass through the quest gate. And there they must fight against Atella level 40 and his 6 stacks of level four mosters - how much it depends on the duration of your mission. In my case (level avanced) it was 6 times about 20. IMPOSSIBLE

Author: Aleksandar (Beograd), 03-01-2008 22:41
gj
nije lose gj

Author: Ruth Frolich (New York, USA), 22-05-2005 03:37
journey of Raos
this is the best map i've played so far. in the beginning it seemed impossible but after practice and excellent strategy i made it through. therefore, it is obvious that it is made only for serious players. you have to use any possible advantage you may have and you have to care for every single pirate in the start. this is one of these "upper level maps" where amateurs and those attracted to the design of map have nothing to look for. i liked the shape of the continent, i think the guy is keen on electronic music. the difficult start forces you to invent strategies that you had never used before. difficulty of map also depends on how much time you take to get through. the sooner you do it the better and if you wait for too long it becomes impossible. this makes the gameplay dynamic and one can see that creation of the map was the work of an expert.

Author: ЖЖ, 25-10-2004 15:42
отзыв
карта непроходим а: нет доступа к палатке. Зачем она вообще тут висит?

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy