Author: 32167 , 17-04-2024 22:04

:) - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Использовал тот же метод с дирижаблем. Однако, синяя и зеленая палатки недоступны до 6.1.1 и установлены они для бирюзового. Только после этого его герои выходят из заточения. Мне пришлось специально гнать бирюзового к черной палатке, чтобы он ее открыл, а я получил доступ к дирижаблю.
В целом карт
more...

Author: Ivan (Bulgaria), 17-04-2024 20:28

Playing against time - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

It can be done even under 100 days.
Example from HoTA 1.71 map, impossible difficulty
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 17-04-2024 20:00

other path? - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

The questguard near green tent "Defeat greater basilisks"
i can't access them.
Blue border guard on path to basilisks - i cant step on them.
more...

Author: Романов (Россия), 17-04-2024 18:52

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Нашел верфь дирижаблей на северо-западе, в итоге прилетел к синей и зеленой палатке на берегу по воздуху. more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:11

translation - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

oh also - would love an english translation to have experienced the lore more...

Author: MattHu (Hungary), 17-04-2024 14:10

unique and inventive! - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Loved the early game of this map, just like Aeten Nomere, you managed to reinvent the gameplay here.

I played tan which I think is the most fun, because you start somewhat behind, and I disabled town portal, event at the one magic shrine.

Unfortunately was only able to play halfway through sin
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 17-04-2024 13:26

Andor - This is Legion 7 Chaos - Heroes 3 map

This map is HOTA not SOD more...

Author: K (NZ), 17-04-2024 13:01

Nice - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Nice looking free for all map, lots of stuff, had to call it won after getting first place in the thieves guild rather than flagging everything, as it is too large with not enough ways to fast travel. But I had a good time playing it and the AI finds its way around well. I'd like to see an AI b more...

Author: VeryCritical9798 (Singapore), 17-04-2024 07:59

Two kindoms - Two kindoms - Heroes 3 map

Quite balanced except for inferno castle gate is tiresome. more...

Author: sphinxx , 16-04-2024 21:47

:) - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/hq-dBnexSqs?t=614 more...

Author: Vrag , 16-04-2024 20:33

Прохождение - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Не знаю, задумано ли найти полёт или дверь измерений, но к василискам для зелёной палатки пройти нельзя( more...

Author: Giuseff (italy), 16-04-2024 17:12

where is ORB? - Jedi Story - Heroes 3 map

LOL... there ar a lot of place where summin boat... more info? u have a pic?heeeeelppppppp more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 16-04-2024 12:53

Second plot - Пять Сюжетов - Аварус/Five Plots - Avarus - Heroes 4 map

The second plot was too difficult for me, so I had to stop playing this beautuful designed map. Sorry for you, sorry for me more...

Author: Svampthing (Sweden), 16-04-2024 12:01

very good map - The Pen and the Sword - Heroes 3 map

Great map! not impossible to play, but still a challenge. You can tell a lot of thought went into creating it. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about -< Draconic 2>- - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map -< Draconic 2>- - heroes 4 mapsDownload map -< Draconic 2>- - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> -< Draconic 2>-

Heroes 4: Heroes 4 original

The mythical Dragon's Valley has many stories, and many legendary heroes, good and villain, who had left their unforgettable legacy behind. One of them was the knight and genius tactician Marcius, who managed to win probably the cruelest and the bloodiest war which ever broke out in the Dragon's Valley. This is the story of his campaign...

Added: 08-11-2017

Heroes 4 maps: Evropa | Doomstar | War of the Lords (edit.) | Der Grosse Krieg der Lords

| 1-30 | 31-37 |

Author: CE (Tula), 01-02-2023 15:19
Map can't be completed - -< Draconic 2>-
You can play til the very end, but in the end u found Theodorus. And he must go underground on the island to collect gems from the islands....
And he can't use spell "summon ship". And u can't give him one that u've got near the start of the game...

Author: m, 30-05-2017 14:20
Extremely confusing - -< Draconic 2>-
The map is huge and gives very little clue as to what exactly you are supposed to do and where to go next. At the beginning you are told to capture Celestial Heavens town, but by the time you can finally figure out where the heck Celestial Heavens is, you are likely to be either lost in the endless waters of this XL map or squashed by the orange five times over unless you choose to cheat and check the map editor. Later on, the temporary victory condition is described as "Defeat the enemies and find the portal to Zanfas realm". This line is frustratingly misleading, as after I focused upon "defeating the enemies" and left the unconspicious red one-way portal for the later, I found out that you CANNOT defeat either orange or red in this map, since the last orange castle cannot be captured and there seems to be a pretty big chunk of red forces somewhere underground. I almost decided that the problem with the orange castle was the result of a pathfinding bug and the map could not be finished at all, but then I suddenly remembered about the goddamn portal, tried to step into it and found out that the part about "defeating the enemy forces" was a lie. After hunting down ALL runaway red player bone dragons across the map trying to get the event near Theodorus to work (I mistook it for the portal in question), this discovery was just too much...

Author: Erlend (Norway), 08-11-2012 17:43 Like
Nice.
A beautifully drawn and well scripted map. It's a bit complicated to navigate at times, though. Especially since there are 12 different Oracles to discover. Anyway, I liked it. Keep up the good work!

Author: Roger (Manila, Philippines), 06-11-2012 07:59
Superb
Nice multi level play, develops well with challenges right to the end. English version, no problem once I have 12 crystals using summon ship.

Author: ovalek (Prague, Czech Republic), 02-08-2012 20:00
bugged?
I am not sure whether this is because of my version of homm4 or author's errors,but this map cannot be finished for me.(It evidently behaves differently from author's intentions)
I had no problems finishing the first draconic map(in my opinion best h4 map ever)though.It' s shame,for i can see unbelievable amount of work Veldrynus has done here and some great ideas put into the map.It is far more advanced and entertaining than original campaign or single missions made by professionals.But:if you can't play the map through,it is no fun at all,despite everything said before.

Author: rubik (Kiev, Ukraine), 24-01-2012 21:00 Like
very good
+10

Author: Romeo Toodu (Tallin, Estonia), 20-08-2010 21:46
black area
I dunno how did you do it but i need to know how can i make a map like walking in black area. I need to do it in my new map im doing atm

Author: joro (Sofia Bulgaria), 07-03-2009 02:13
vrooom
jujuu

Author: Math (Riga, Latvia), 23-11-2008 13:08
Bug
The problem with not getting through gates (occur only when playing non-English version of H4 - heroes name is actually different) could be solved changing heroes name in editor. Probably it is possible in the same way to solve the other problem (keeps saying that is not enough crystals), but I was unsuccessful in this.
I really hope that Veldrynus will solve this problem. otherwise such a great map is ruined!

Author: titan, 03-06-2008 09:30
bug
same as the others,I have the 12 crystal and it said i dont have enough crystal ,i even have 16 of them.

Author: chair (ch), 28-10-2007 08:23
dsfa
dsfa

Author: aivaras, 14-10-2007 10:59
ssss
reg

Author: квпвк (пвкп), 23-04-2007 16:54
кпвкв
епв

Author: cgcfg, 17-04-2007 03:03
vgfjh
jhhvhg

Author: Ekaterina (Moscow, Russia), 08-10-2006 20:30
vanila
Nice map, but seems too vanila-good. Haven't finished just because of this - not as good as Draconic1.

Author: efreeti (Pozega, Croatia), 05-10-2006 15:17
problem with 12 crystals
I have the same problem, he keeps saying that I don't have enough crystals and I have 15 of them.Is anyone solved this?

Author: grace (beijing), 14-07-2006 13:00
Help
It is a map with a lot of good ideas,but I cant finished it.Theodorus with dragon golem cant walk out to find a cristal,it drives me mad!

Author: Wizy, 11-05-2006 19:24
WTF MAgic LAnd
I have the 12 cristal and it said i dont have enf i even colect all 15 of them still it said i have not enf MAN it the end of the game WTF is that !!!!!

Author: Vadim, 26-03-2006 17:15
gate
And I can't even go through the gate with Theodorus and one dragon golem.
It seems so stupid when u see the note: only Theodorus may use this gate with one and only one dragon golem and look at the Theodorus with this one damned dragon golem and realize that I just spend a couple of days for nothing... =(

Author: Gabriel (Rouen), 09-02-2006 08:24
problems
Yeah, in the orange turn the game is keep freezin', and I collected like 15 crystal of memory but when I try to complete the quest in that little house it's keep sayin' that "not enough crystal of memory"... f*ck..

Author: Gabriel (Rouen), 09-02-2006 08:20
problems
Yeah, in the orange turn the game is keep freezin', and I collected like 15 crystal of memory but when I try to complete the quest in that little house it's keep sayin' that "not enough crystal of memory"... f*ck..

Author: Jin (Canada), 25-01-2006 04:43
too hard
too hard for me

Author: Mephisto (.Hungay-Debrecen city), 02-01-2006 15:22
Mephisto
the original droco the best

Author: Eda16 (Czech), 21-11-2005 23:03
BEST MAP

Author: Eda16 (BEST MAP), 21-11-2005 22:53
BSET

Author: cool, 14-11-2005 18:21
Cool
hhh

Author: Evgeniy (Moscow, Russia), 27-10-2005 21:05
beautiful map
beautiful map

Author: Jaanus (Estonia), 16-10-2005 17:22
???
How did you put objects on the cave/stone in underground?? I can't do it... Cool map!

Author: Mati (Polnd), 02-10-2005 13:54
Orange
fter few turn, as frederic just said it freez during orange turn. I'm worry, because it seems a good map same problem:(

Author: asd (gk), 19-09-2005 23:19
"-< Draconic 2>-"
cxvcxv

| 1-30 | 31-37 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy