Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Hunting the ghost - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Hunting the ghost - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Hunting the ghost - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Hunting the ghost

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Long time ago humans were living happily by Angel Mountain. Someday Dragons attacked them and destroyed their town. Most of the troops died and the knight who lead them, droped dead. Somehow though, he has returned as a ghost and started a new society elsewhere.
Now, Warlocks and Demons claim the land and they won't stop until the ghost is vanished. At the end, only one can be the ruler of these lands...

Added: 09-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Combinations | The Spider | The Red Lantern | Flotsam

Author: Antonio, 28-08-2023 19:58
cool map - Hunting the ghost
very interesting map, with the scenario and idea. well balanced, but i would like final enemy to be more powerful

Author: EmperorLuuk (Netherlands), 11-11-2013 00:17
Great map, strong neutrals
Great looking map, i played as Infernal team. The stacks of the neutrals were too strong imo, only way to beat them was to use vampirism on arch devils, lame strategy but it worked. I beat every stack soon after i got like 40 devils. I do think the AI could use some improvement and the ghost hero is fine, but he should have more units and the game should end when you beat the ghost imo. (make it a race)

Author: Sanjin (Tokyo/Zagreb), 18-08-2012 13:16
Hunting the ghost
A great map, extremely powerful hero develops, my suggestion play the Dungeon

Author: Elena (St.Peterburg, Russia), 26-07-2010 22:06 Like
Well done!
A really nice map and an interesting story, although it's mostly neutral creatures you have to fight (legions of angels, dragons, etc. in the end), not players. Players were easy :)
For those who complained about the phoenixes in the middle - why don't you beat them earlier, before they grow too powerful? ;) I killed them on my side of the island long before I got to the demons, so in the end they were no trouble to me.
Thanks for the map!

Author: Mogg (Paris, France), 30-05-2010 16:45
Countries aspects
This map is relatively nice to play. But as soon as you guess that 25 dragns join you systematically, it is too easy. An effort could ne done regarding the aspects of continents. However, good map to pass time for playing. One more time, this map only proposes 2 races...

Author: РЬТ (РЬ), 03-02-2010 16:25
ЧАП
ОРПР

Author: Peter Bartha (Arnhem, Netherlands), 08-01-2010 23:08 Like
Nice mood.
Caused me 3 good nights. The end of it was too easy and fast, otherwise the whole map is super. I`m wondering till when will i remember those nights.. decades. Nice work!

Author: Goliath (Kyiv,Ukraine), 24-11-2009 14:43
Good map,but enemies could be stronger
This map is fine,but as for me-enemies were to weak in the end.It was no problem to vanquish demons and when I reached the knight(ghost) I had 40lvl and 600+red dragons so that was not battle at all,just murdering^)
I played at hero difficulty.

Author: Rob (Wisconsin, U.S.A.), 27-08-2009 09:13
Great Map
I liked this map quite a bit. Only problem I had was not knowing there was a Wings artifact needed to fly to green. I came back on this site read some posts and discovered this fact. Other than that it is a nice map and your heroes can get pretty powerful. Good job!!

Author: Bleaurgh (Uzice, Serbia), 26-06-2009 19:09 Like
Good map with few flaws
Interesting map with some fine elements, but entire down-left quarter of the surface map is wasted for those mountains and few objects. And also, once I got those wings victory was just a matter of time, I've beaten both opponents with ease, they really should be stronger. It turns out that biggest challenge were neutral creatures guarding various treasures and objects. Still, don't get me wrong, it's a good map!

Author: skanavy (moscow,Russia), 03-05-2009 17:46
problem
impossible for me to beat phoenixes in the middle of the map...I have warlock 35 lvl,
800 black dragons, racial ultimate ability, retribution >.

Author: kropka (London), 04-04-2009 23:32
Great Map!!!
Probably the best map we have ever played. Especially the wings were enjoyable :P

Author: leonate (Ukraine), 31-03-2009 11:47 Like
Good map!
Thanks for the good map!
Great landscape and original design and idea!
But the fights at the end were too easy IMO. Probably it would be more challenging and interesting if there were not so much high level dwellings (with level 7 creatures) and stats of computer player in the final battle should be much higher.

Author: bubostar (Sofia,Bulgaria), 24-03-2009 16:11
Excellent map
Congratulations for that map. It's maybe the best map i have ever played on HOMM V. 10x

Author: Lord Chaos (Denmark), 15-03-2009 05:15 Like
Maybe not so good near the end
Sadly the pheonix stacks you placed by the two one way teleporter quickly grows much too large to handle in any way. I have ultimate ability, Expert luck, best artifacts available and a huge army...yet I get creamed by the 10.000 Pheonixes there. No way to beat them.

Author: Lord Chaos (Denmark), 13-03-2009 03:45 Like
Excellent map
This is a very nice map, good challenge.

Author: Peter Krieser (USA-Minnesota), 14-12-2008 01:15
Hunting the Ghost
Where do I get the boots of levitation. I may have let the angels go without pursuing.

Author: rollo (berlin, germany), 06-10-2008 15:23
wings
I cant reach the red angels. Not even with boots. From where can the hero reach the angels?

Author: Coin (Korea), 02-07-2008 05:56
Good Map
though i thought i could play heaven at the first. any way if you want epic level battle this map is good for it.

Author: eta24, 29-06-2008 18:47
:)
I been there but I didn’t fight those angels.Tks,good map.

Author: ZanBon (Thessaloniki, Greece), 29-06-2008 13:31
Map info
As i write in mission description you must aquire the wings of the angel and fly to green player.
Through the monoliths on the center island you can get on angel mountain, and only with boots of levitation you can get to Angel peek and get the wings.

Author: eta24, 29-06-2008 04:44
??
The way to GREEN player?

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy