Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Thanks for playing, glad you enjoyed it! more...

Author: TurboHermit , 29-03-2024 10:44

Response - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hey there, thanks for playing! The border guards are a completely optional route, I don't think using instant travel will cause much of a problem. If you bypass it like that.

That being said, there's probably other instant travel issues on the map (like bypassing the tunnel guards), so
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:26

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Or sail through the blue gate, navigate through whirlwinds and there is a magical shrine with waterwalk spell. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 09:02

Word from an author - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

This maps plays very differently from other heroes maps as it works more like a giant puzzle, where you gain major advantage by finding tents, creating composite artifacts, completing quests and mist of the time you win by finding the grail in the end.
The movement is restricted a lot (with the exc
more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:39

Waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Alternatively you can obtain boots of levitation from the questgiver in the top left corner of the picture. He will trade them for one titan. more...

Author: Svatopluk Nevrkla , 29-03-2024 08:34

Wlkousz - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

To get to the angel wings you need to unlock the castle, where you can build a ship to cross water that is hidden underneath the mist. more...

Author: Ok sang , 29-03-2024 05:40

Ok - Gelu and Hota - Heroes 3 map

Ok more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:43

Great map but hard - Turns - Heroes 3 map

This is a good map. Took me several attempts before I have finally won the game. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:42

waterwalk - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Use waterwalk to get to the light blue tent and you can learn the spell from a castle. more...

Author: Devin (Vancouver, BC, Canada), 29-03-2024 00:40

So-so - Good vs Evil - Heroes 3 map

Tried this map. Wow this map is so time consuming because there are so many colored gates that you cannot pass until you find a tent. I have already won the game but didn't bother finishing off this map as it got really boring trying to get to all of the tents. Some corridors are impassable to more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 23:16

instant trip - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

Hello, I am playing with your map but there is a small problem.. Some areas are protected by guards with keys (red, blue, and..) The player must find the masters of the keys to be able to cross the passages.. but you left the magic instant travel (magic spell dimension door) Is this voluntary? Thank more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about War of the lords - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map War of the lords - heroes 4 mapsDownload map War of the lords - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> War of the lords

Heroes 4: Winds of War

This is the war of Marcius.A true barbarian in heart and mind.

Added: 19-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: Swamp Heroes | Jonathan and Gabriel | Dragon Pass (classic) | mysceletons

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 |

Author: Genying Li, 07-11-2023 08:21
Thanks a lot - War of the lords
hard very hard.

Author: Danijel Havlik (Hrvatska), 09-11-2022 22:10
super - War of the lords
truly yes

Author: Yán (KR), 08-08-2022 04:07 Like
Fairly decent - War of the lords
The map is way too easy, no threat at all, all spells active and lots of high-end gear to obtain. Having access to spells like "Hypnotize" and Items like "Ring of Greater Negation" means you can throw out your army and travel 2Hero + fast Unit for maximum efficiency. Didn't bother to optimize the Map but you could probably clear it in less than 8 months, maybe 7 or 6. This is far from impossible, easy if anything.

Tho many people complain about not finding the way, reading the text at all times will give you the exact info that you'll need to progress further. No way to get lost if you read.

Author: xixi67, 07-07-2022 09:34 Like
很纠结但是很有趣 - War of the lords
很纠结但是很有趣

Author: melancholy (Finland), 09-01-2022 01:55
An ok RPG map - War of the lords
First off, the difficulty should be "Normal", not "Impossible". There's never a threat to your towns, so if you can't handle a fight you can just wait until you get enough troops.

Aesthetically speaking the map is very well created. In fact, almost too well created; like an art project. There are multiple places where it's difficult to discern what terrain is pathable and what isn't, and trees hide random resources that block your path so that you need to find them by hovering over them.

Fights are easy. Very easy. There's one early game fight that's difficult when you reach it due to the insane army differences, but even though the fight is accessible, you're meant to clear another big area before tackling it. Other than that one the fights are all doable lossless or with minimal losses.

The map is very long. A lot of "lore" inserted in makes the grind less boring, but it ended up being plenty mind-numbing. You're supposed to do things in a rather specific order but that order is never explicitly stated, which, combined with the sometimes unclear pathing, caused some confusion.

5/10 for me. I downloaded this map due to the stated "impossible" difficulty level, and in that sense it was a big disappointment. No difficulty here. 7/10 if the difficulty issue is excluded.

Author: akva (Magyarország), 04-06-2021 13:32
Underworld - War of the lords
Where is the quest hut? I already got the 5 thomes but i don't know where i can craft them to the masters book and i can't go to the summerland. Please help i'm about to give up. :(
Underworld - War of the lords

Author: Klinkz (Germany), 16-05-2021 02:01
Armor of Chaos - War of the lords
Can someone tell me how I can get the Armor of Chaos? I´ve been stuck on that, every Quest hut is completed and all oracles up to that point are finished. With a little patience I found the way under the bridges but now I am totally stuck. Where can I find it?

Thanks in advance!

Author: Young. (ROK), 04-05-2021 14:47
thank you. - War of the lords
good map!

Author: LordNecro (Bnei Brak, Israel), 10-04-2021 00:42
Can't pass to the final battle area - War of the lords
Hi,
That's a really great map, but I can't find a way to reach the area of the final battle. No clue even on the map editor...
May I get any advice, please?
Can't pass to the final battle area - War of the lords

Author: Erik, 24-11-2020 00:21
Need some help! - War of the lords
I can see in the editor that The ring of Light and The other item should lay on the ground next to the hero? But it doesnt in my game... Cant fint it

Klinkz (Germany) writes:
16-05-2021 01:40

Bridge - War of the lords

In the arena above the Quest huts for those 2 items on the right there are many bridgets where you can click on to move forward under them. then you´ll find a guard and after that one Necro Lord. one of those drops both items when you defeat them but i think that was the guard

Author: sebastian, 12-09-2020 12:47
war of the lords - War of the lords
cool

Author: Julian (Varna, Bulgaria), 02-09-2020 17:37 Like
help im stuck - War of the lords
Where do i go after getting the ring of light and flame of chaos.
Any help would be appreciated

rzzzzzz writes:
14-11-2020 22:46

ring of light - War of the lords

I just found this lol. In this death city you've just acquired, Murdston, there's a portal above it, not fat. To reach to the portal, you have to open a gate in front of it. The gate is half hidden so it's a bit difficult to find.

Author: COLIN MCERLAIN (United Kingdom), 17-05-2020 19:32
fd - War of the lords
i ave 5 tomes of magic books were to hell is the quest hut ??? lol

Author: Dusan Mitrovic (Serbia), 06-05-2020 01:49
Bomb in the maze - War of the lords
I have finished the entire map except the second maze part. How do you trigger the bomb event (north) ? Thats how its named in the map editor
Bomb in the maze - War of the lords

Author: And and z (Timisoara), 14-04-2020 02:02
Portals - War of the lords
I do not know how to pass through the blue portals that are blocked. I am returned back when i try to enter one. Do you know what i should do?

Author: bob (bob, usa), 28-03-2020 02:16
fun but can't progress past certain point - War of the lords
without lucking into summon ship from your nature towns life extension, you can't get to ocean and can't progress, map was great til then, just a big waste of time if you don't get summon ship, and the twcisis cheat for the spell didnt work either

miro writes:
08-04-2020 21:19

its not bug - War of the lords

you can go to the next town and buy there ship. you can reach ship you dont need nature magick to call ship

Reinis (Ogre) writes:
14-11-2020 17:06

forest city - War of the lords

to build en play mode

Author: George (Madrid), 24-12-2019 21:05
Bug - War of the lords
The map is great but its bug my hero doesnt learn sumon ship and y thied why cheats but they doesnt work.

Its a fault because i love map its great

miro (georgia) writes:
08-04-2020 21:29

its not bug see this picture

Author: Manta Lucapyr, 19-08-2019 20:03
Stuck - War of the lords
Great map so far, but I find it frustrating to be stuck so often. I've hit a dead end here and would appreciate some help.

I can't reach any castle on the left side of the underworld. The top Nature castle Alcala, the Death castle styx and both life castles are out of my reach.

I obtained the ring of light and flame of chaos and gave them both to their respective quest houses, but don't know where to go from here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

datuna (georgia,tbilisi) writes:
03-06-2020 10:56

stuck in summerland - War of the lords

can you tell me were did you find ring of light and flame of chaos??

rzzzzzz writes:
14-11-2020 22:36

ring of light - War of the lords

I assume you have get those 2 quests. A little bit above the quest houses, there's a arena full of 4-level creatures and there are several items in side. Ring of light and flame of chaos are two of those items.

Author: Oatecf (United States), 10-08-2019 20:54
Where is the armor of chaos?????? - War of the lords
Not sure if is a bug, but can´t find the armor of chaos. I killed Lord of chaos but I did not get it.No more places to go or explore without that item. This close to give up

Arc writes:
23-01-2021 03:03

armor of chaos - War of the lords

After you killed lord just go back to where you got info about this lord its like 5 spaces below its not quest hut but its looks like a black portal or something and its 2 of them.This 2 black portals are located where the lord is located.

Author: Marc (Danmark), 09-08-2019 00:06
Great map. Just finished it. - War of the lords
Worst part is that there is a bug in the game, which doesn't let you get the summon ship scroll. You will need.to cheat once to get the scroll.

For those who have the bug and can't get it.
Separate your light magic hero from your army, press "tap" on your keyboard and write "nwcisis" it allows you to learn the spell.

Author: Tann (Estpnia), 23-06-2019 06:45
Help plox - War of the lords
How do i get to northwest? Killed the Vader and the guy east to him. Now im stuck.

Author: Fegrtet (Mako, Hungary), 03-03-2019 22:15
Purple Tent - War of the lords
Where is the purple tent?
I cant even find it on the map editor!
I am wandering around on the "bug" area but i cant find it on the many green colored forrest, grass area.

Fegrtet (Mako, Hungary) writes:
04-03-2019 10:08

Purple Tent - War of the lords

Found that next to one of the nature city.

Author: Volitale (Becej), 21-10-2018 14:52
Green undead army - War of the lords
How can I defeat the Green undead army? :(

Žex (Serbia) writes:
31-12-2021 14:51

Green undead army - War of the lords

Jesi li je ubio? Ja sad igram i zaglavih se :)

Author: Xanthus (Sofía, Bulgaria), 20-08-2018 21:29
Where is the flame of chaos or the ring of light?? - War of the lords
Basically I'm stuck, I searched even on the map editor to see where can I get the items but I dont find it, I don know If I had to kill someone and get it from someone but I just dindt take it... I don't know. Show me how plss.

Marc (Danmark) writes:
09-08-2019 00:09

Tunnel. - War of the lords

You need to get under the big tunnel where you got the quest.

If you go to the middle of the light thingy, and go to your far right, you will meet a guard there, who guards the border from the dark Lord who has the artefacts.

aydarus writes:
26-10-2019 20:04

Ring of light and Flame of Chaos? - War of the lords

Which tunnel did u mean?

03-06-2020 11:00

underworld - War of the lords

he means underworld

03-06-2020 11:42

ring of light and flame of chaos - War of the lords

i am stuck on that part too and what do you mean light thingy were do you mean

Author: sean, 13-08-2018 13:59
5 spellbook - War of the lords
i have the 5 tomes of magic, but the gate isn’t open

Author: Umut (İstanbul, Turkey), 23-04-2018 11:35
Thanks - War of the lords
Extremely great map

Author: Lennart Pie (Halle, Germany), 23-03-2018 14:50 Like
Best Map ever! - War of the lords
Its the best Map, i ever played. Perfect balance of artifacts, no need to hurry up, no heroes until other dimension and other nice gimmicks.

I like to mention 2 points, which lower littlebit this balance.
1.) the boats after underworld get artifacts. This should be reduce to only gold, what makes good artifacts even more worthy.
Same thing then to Underworld in the Labyrinth.
2.) on position 226/108 underworld: Temple of the lords i can get unlimited experience (to Level 70).
It could be also in 247/123.

Like to play on ;) still best map ever! Like to play more from you.

Author: Lionel (Singapore, Singapore), 24-12-2017 18:39 Like
Whats after nature master ? - War of the lords
Whats after nature master ? i cant seem to find a way to the red.

Author: Thomas Aichstill (Austria), 21-11-2017 16:21
Stefan Kispalko !!! - War of the lords
Hello mr. Stefan Kispalko, I have a Question:
Why is the Map only with 1 Human? i would like to play the map with a friend Multiplayer. How much time does it need to change this? Would be great.
And why is it only possible to play at Player 1 (upper left). Thanks for writing me back!

Or someone else who know the answers.
Why are lot of H4 Maps in here only for 1 human. :`(

Naya writes:
24-03-2020 11:21

Reply - War of the lords

Maybe you can change it in the map editor?

Author: Fegrtet (Hungary), 10-08-2017 19:32
Master Spellbbook - War of the lords
I have all 5 spellbook but where can I find the quest giver which exchange these books to the Master spellbook? Help me PLEASE! I am really really stucked here! :( The walktough not too much accurate!

kaans writes:
17-08-2017 11:44

master book - War of the lords

use summon ship and enter whirpool. it is too early for master speelbook

Arc writes:
23-01-2021 02:51

5 books - War of the lords

After you've got 5 books you have to sail to whirlpool which is located inside green gate on the sea,it's close to your 3rd town.You have to embark at the top of brown road then move like 2 spaces and summon ship again.It's kind tricky cuz all area is covered with grass and is hard to see the whirlpool.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy