Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 21:52

reply2 - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

No clues will be given to you..but remember the passages ( way )of this map, because they will be useful to you for the map that follows (Sir Arantir map) good game! more...

Author: Babak (Canada), 28-03-2024 21:15

reply - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Thank you, Michel! Yap, he's already been defeated. Now I'm stuck finding Zehir, but do not want any hints; this is a very enjoyable map!! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 28-03-2024 19:59

map - Prequildo's Hubris - Heroes 5 map

A good map for a fast dynamic game. more...

Author: zorbag , 28-03-2024 14:52

Find dracon and bird of perception - GELU and hota 2.0 - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck, can't find bird of perception and where is Dracon ? Can't find them in editor more...

Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Prince Joseph - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Prince Joseph - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Prince Joseph - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Prince Joseph

Heroes 4: Winds of War

IMPORTANT: This map is only for professionals. You will face really hard battles and powerful heroes. And unless you are expert in might and magic evil will win!
Recommended playing level: Championship.
Once you decided to play this map - Prince Joseph, then, start reading!
King Arthur - the only son of King Edward, has two sons and a daughter ruling the main cities of the Wizard kingdom. King Arthur is known for his kindness and diplomatic abilities. He is very popular in the kingdom. Lord Hellilious - the chaos Lord is preparing a great army to destroy the wizard kingdom. Prince Joseph - the youngest son of the king, understanding that the kingdom is not strong enough to face Lord Hellilious goes to the far north cold lands to learn the might and magic, the same land where once long ago King Edward with the ancient hero Teodor faced Lord Altair (the father of Lord Hellilious) and his army in Toros battle. In that battle nobody won…, however King Edward was killed, and his body was stolen by a dark druid. Teodor escaped to a cave, where he was cursed by mermaids and sent to the swamp to live there forever.

OBJECTIVES (you can read later while playing):
1- Prince Joseph must meet the Delphi Oracle and learn the might and magic in the Land of Two Rivers- Tigris and Euphrates.
2- King Arthur with his daughter and eldest son shall prepare the kingdom for a great war.
3- Prince Joseph shall finish his mission during the third month and be back to the kingdom as a powerful hero to face the strong armies send by Lord Hellilious, and especially Lord Venom's army.
4- During Prince Joseph's mission, retreating or loosing the hero means to lose the game.
5- Part of the Royal Family heroes including Prince Joseph and some other heroes (Life and order mages are very important) start a long journey to the Hell where Lord Hellilious is living. In the way, the Royal heroes will find some special individual treasuries. Prince Joseph will fight great creatures in a duel battles to read the red oracles which leads to the ring of light.
6- Find the cave where Teodor escaped after Toros battle, enter the Magical Garden, and destroy the Mermaids who cursed the ancient Hero.
7- Meet Teodor in the swamp, and make him join you. Best heroes without army enter the Hell and defeat Lord Hellilious.
8- Find the prison of King Edward where he is resurrected, King Edward opens the path to the treasury of the Black Forest where he hide a great ring without which it is impossible to defeat the Hell.

Added: 16-11-2017

Heroes 4 maps: King of the Mountain | Hero Arena | The Last Day | Pandemonia (or Run Bettys Coming!)

| 1-30 | 31-51 |

Author: Mihai (Praha), 25-06-2023 02:37
Finished it - Prince Joseph
Hello, and thank you for the map.
It took me a few attempts to figure out what skills you need on Joseph and the other heroes, and in which order. Played on the Champion level and exchanged the negation ring and the Order tome with the Ice scales.
On the last fight, I used mostly Divine Intervention and Teleport. I also used Sanctuary to protect the Titans. When the Titans were gone, I resurrected Vampires and built an army with them. I did not have any of the negation rings, but had the Crown of Enchantment.
I managed to beat it by focusing on killing the castle heroes first, teleport the Titans on one of the towers and pretty much resurrecting the heroes when they died.
Computer is not that inventive with spells and moves the troops where the heroes are, tries to kill them, so that's an advantage because you can always resurrect them.
I think that even a human playing the Hell would have a hard time against so many mages.
I played the final battle a few times and managed to beat it, the magic is very powerful. Most of the times I protect the shooters and get into a good spot with them, then it is easy.
For Joseph, I took Order, Scouting and Combat as primaries, because you need the Pathfinding in the underground. Then went back and picked up Life and Death.
I beat the Frenzied Gnashers before the Teal Keymaster Tent with controlling the Water Elementals and with Quicksand. I also had the Crown of Enchantment.
For the Teal Keymaster tent, I used Summon ship while on the shore, after I met the young hero.
For the Supreme Crown of Order, it's behind one of the Minotaur buildings, next to the Green Garden.
The access to the Green Keymaster tent comes after you get a boat on the right side of the map.
Finished it - Prince Joseph

Author: Pablo (Latvia), 18-05-2023 17:49
THANK YOU! - Prince Joseph
This was a nice 2 days of my life 14-16 hours in a row, now I ve seen all, can not imagine how many energy author spent to create this! This is one of the best maps I ve ever played in HOMM4, scenario is so great that even when I had no power to find the way to green tent, I still tried and found it! Final 2 battles are making you think deeper, would you see my face when I discovered stats of 1 level barbarian hero))) So many emotions, huge thank you!

Author: melancholy (Finland), 09-01-2022 14:49
Good stuff, but... - Prince Joseph
...getting a Ring of Greater Negation kind of ruined the last battle for me. Sure I could just not use it, but all the suspense went down the drain when I knew I had an instawin card in my hand anyway.

Early game up till the strong hero that comes at month 6 was pretty fun, kept losing and recapturing castles. Never felt truly threatened though, due to how many castles I owned.

Midgame after killing the 6th month invader and reaching Hellilious was pretty annoying, the worst part of this map. AI kept jumping through the purple one-way with strong enough heroes whom I couldn't hold already-captured castles against, but who posed zero threat to my main force. Felt like I was exterminating a bunch of cockroaches...

Map looks good, quests and lore were decent fun. 8/10 for me.

Author: Young. (ROK), 12-09-2021 10:34
Very excellent - Prince Joseph
Thank u for this gorgious map

Author: Hakai (France), 23-12-2020 01:55
Deamon Book - Prince Joseph
need help please. I can't find this book for the south-east quest.

Hakai (France) writes:
23-12-2020 22:26

Map End (Ice Deamon rank) - Prince Joseph

Very good map thank to you.
I killed the black dragons with Jospeh month 10 but it was very difficult cause they was 33.
except that the map got the perfect difficult level. The IA is just not really good even with equilibris.
If you have done others map i would like play them.

Alexamder writes:
26-12-2020 08:17

The author - Prince Joseph

Great to hear that. Killing the dragons is just the first battle of Joseph. Did you manage to play until the end? and capture the hell?

Author: Bemirlino (Hungary), 20-10-2020 20:27 Like
I loved it - Prince Joseph
This is a such great map, hard battles, powerful heroes. Really entertainus. But searcing for the silver oracle was annoying, and the underworl is unused.

Author: Kamil Bauer (Essen), 01-09-2020 17:35
where are ice scales and order spell book ? - Prince Joseph
hello everyone,

first of all, nice map. Could somebody please tell me where I can find the above mentioned artifacts ?

Author: DJ (Columbia, SC USA), 27-03-2020 20:18
Great Map - Prince Joseph
Thank you for a great map. I was able to solve all the quests and twists, great fun. I cheated some to reduce some of the running around and to shorten some of the more impossible battles. Loved it, thanks again.

Author: Stoqn Kolev (Plovdiv), 21-03-2020 22:28
Nice map - Prince Joseph
Completed the map in 2 days . Didn`t really face any difficulties aside from the few tries on defeating "The Hell" . Really liked the map definitely 10/10 . I recommend having 3 heroes with Order and Life magic, otherwise it`s impossible to win the final battle .

Author: Vincent (Surabaya, Indonesia), 16-07-2019 13:52
Red keymaster Tent - Prince Joseph
Where is red keymaster tent?

Vincent (Surabaya, Indonesia) writes:
16-07-2019 14:19

Ring of Light - Prince Joseph

How can we get ring of light?

Author: Jubal (Erathia), 08-05-2017 10:52
Leave it? - Prince Joseph
Good map so far. Wondering if I should restart: after 3 months I'm ahead of the curve, economy is healthy, skirmishes are contained and I'm ready to move south.

But I leveled Prince Joseph as a Seer as I generally prioritize utilities over Combat on large maps, saving the latter for late game when fights get tough. As a result I got caught off-guard by the black dragons encounter and lack the key melee combat skills so I can't pass it.

I'm considering TPing without finishing the quests downstairs but I'm afraid I'll miss a key artifact or quest which might be a prerequisite to finish the map. Any thoughts?

Sandro (Japan) writes:
15-05-2017 12:46

Prince Joseph - Prince Joseph

Prince Joseph is your key hero. Combat is most vital ability to have. You still can go through without him, but much harder. You can try the map both ways. You will have another great hero Later - Theodor! The only one which will be able to kill the great lord.

Author: Lex, 15-01-2014 04:24
Awesome Map
Just finished the map on Champ level. Was able to complete pretty much all quests except not able to find the 2 white obelisk. There are 3 Teal keymasters so not sure only the last one on the small island works or need to get all 3.

Awesome map and no issues with any of the quests.

Sandro writes:
17-03-2014 11:01

From the author

Congratulations! Happy to hear it.

Author: Todor (Bulgaria), 06-03-2013 22:49
How can I get The Crown Of The Supreme Magi?
I've defeated all players except the purple and I can't go further, because I can't take the crown of the magi. I know where it is, but how can I get it, when the way to it is blocked from the green border guard, and to get the key for it I need the crown?

Lex writes:
15-01-2014 04:34

How to get into the Green Gate

I actually already got the crown of the supreme magi before the one blocked by the green gate; however, I don't remember where.

To open the green gate, visit the orange keymaster (208,101) next to the town The Hell. You will need to kill Lord Hellilious before you can get to the orange keymaster.

You can enter the magnificent land with the orange key. It will also open up the path to the green keymaster after you open the orange gate.

Hope this help. Enjoy.

Author: Erlend (Norway), 08-11-2012 17:33 Like
Well done!
A well drawn and scripted map. I like the underground mission and the progressively tougher enemy heroes being released. The last mission is too easy with the Ring of Greater Negation, though. All in all, I like this map!

Author: h4fan (Romania), 28-09-2012 11:11 Like
great map
I enjoy playing it but I need indications to find Daemons book, please.

Author: Kroso34 (uk), 26-06-2012 17:15
Nice map
fine map i done it with geen tent but without ring of negation ( so easy with it )
373 days 1076 score. great fun

Author: Denis (Sofia, Bulgaria), 10-09-2011 17:25
credit to the autor!!!
This is the best map map i have ever played. Lot of quests, strong enemies, original story!
The green tent was out of reach because of the bush standing rigth in front.
Finally I manage to destroy the Hell without King's Edward treasury, but it was Hell-a-hard!!!
I'm looking forward to play more maps like this!

Author: Sandro, 16-06-2011 05:20 Like
Sandro (the author)
Lucky guy. Use the unique power if Theodor to kill Lord Hellilious.

Author: Xiong (China), 15-06-2011 10:52
funny
Just at the moment I want to restart the game, my city, in which I prisoned Teator, was captured by the enemy. When I recaptured the city, I freed Teodor and then he joined me. Haha!
This map can always give me surprise when i was playing. Pretty cool!

Author: Xiong (China), 15-06-2011 10:19
funny
The map is pretty good!
But I could not finish it cause I killed Teodor carelessly in my game ...
So I have to restart it from the very beginning.
What a pity! 1o1

Author: cyril (france), 07-10-2010 23:50
bravo
félicitation pour cette magnifique carte
tres bien éxpliquer
le probleme c'est que j'ai beaucoup de mal en anglais
je n'est pas trouvé un trésor celui de la glace avec les 2 oracles
le dernier combat était pour moi impossible sans l'anneau
par contre trop facile avec
si cette troupe n'était pas d'en un chateau j'aurais eut beaucoup plus de mal
merci encore
chapeau bas
je n'ai pas put envoyer la sauvegarde du dernier tour car l'adresse mail n'est pas valide

Author: Pentti (Finland), 28-09-2010 06:24
bug?
Some interesting things happened when i played this one, and im not sure was it suppose to happen in this way...

When you go to Theodor, or what his name, this wacky guy at the end of the bridge, are you supposed to kill him? Because in my game, when i approached him, he came to me and his flag changed from teal to blue, but still there was a fight, and (this is very weird) i could controll him and my own troops...then i killed him and he went to prison. is it supposed to go this way?:))

Because then i tried to go to Hell and it said that joseph would go only with theodor, and its pretty impossible for me because in my game theodor is in prison:)

I played the russian version by the way.

Congrats on the map...the most interesting map i have ever played, i think you really know this game. Bravo. Thouh its a pitty if my game bugs in this way

P.S How do you kill 15k of frenzied gnashers?

Author: Vladimir (Bulgaria) (Sofia), 26-09-2010 12:17 Like
Green Tent
It is really a great map, but I could not finish it, because I could not reach to the green tent? Any help?
I played the map a year ago, and I remember that I tried everything to get to the Green Tent, but it was impossible! Thanks in advance

Author: Lovely Venus, 05-02-2010 00:17
Amazing!
Thank you for this amazing map, I enjoyed every minute of it! Congratulation to the intelligent map-maker. We are waiting for more maps from you :-)

Author: Alexander (England), 07-10-2009 06:21
Good Job
Any new maps for Heroes V?

Author: Vasili (Moscow), 25-08-2009 18:16
Greatest hero
I enjoyed this map a lot. The most powerful hero I ever seen

Author: Sandro (Japan), 09-01-2009 16:56 Like
2 Catalinn
Well, Getting a boat from Teodor's place should be impossible to do. You must had found a bug.
It is great job that you destroyed the Hell without King's Edward treasury. That makes the battle really difficult.

Author: catalinn (Romania), 27-09-2008 02:13
2 sandro
I dont play second time,is no use coz i finished on hardest possible>>cham pion game.And i reached on magnificend land to all that mines using a boat from place where Teodor was.And for green key,like sign say" Green tent,no path",so is imposible to reach to that sign.And i dont need that ring when i have 5 wizards and a good tactic:).Yes is easy with that ring,but i dont like easy,i like hard^^

Author: Sandro (Japan), 25-09-2008 20:59 Like
2 Cantalin
Thank you for the comments. You did really really tough job. Congratulations for destroying the Hell. However, with green tent you could reach the magnificent land and eventually come to the great treasury of King Edward and get the ring of greater negation which could make your battle much easier. I advise you to try it again, there is still a lot to experience. Try getting to the green tent. Ask me if you need to.

Author: catalinn (Romania), 25-09-2008 20:41
nice map:)
Nice map,it was awsome!!!I finished from first time on champion game^^,but i dont get green key,i cant get to earth elements to kill them:(.And for last battle i used only 400 titans,but with all 4 heroes from beginning and Teodor with all skills on grandmaster,all wizards^^.Score 969, in 440 days.

| 1-30 | 31-51 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy