Author: Maygwan , 29-03-2017 12:56

400 archers - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Once you get Arthur you will get the archers behind quest gate. more...

Author: Maygwan , 29-03-2017 12:53

Guard3 - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

He is behind the red border gates beat him and behind him is arthur in prison. more...

Author: Maygwan , 29-03-2017 12:50

King Arthur - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Once you get the red tent king arthur is behind guard3. The black tent you wont need till the very end of the map. 4000 archers you just need to go up thru the water area and on the right event will say task 1 archers keep heading that way. more...

Author: Andreas (Munich), 29-03-2017 08:02

very good map - Magician, Warrior and Master - Heroes 3 map

Well done ! This map has so many surprises ! I really like this ! Orange player was so hard until I could free Crag Hack from prison near Kildare Castle. His thousands of armies were very satisfying. Only one little problem : In the sea where you get over 40 spell power, knowledge , experience etc: more...

Author: Piergiorgio Mazzetta (Canada), 29-03-2017 05:17

I'm stuck - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

hi, cant get to find 400 elves
cant find King arthur....
cant find blak tent
what am i missing? more...

Author: Олег (Gomel Belarus), 28-03-2017 17:52

Thanks - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

Thanks for the clarifications! But I passed all the quests and finished the game successfully! The only wish is to warn that quests have been performed, you need to collect certain artifacts. And then I sold them and could not enter the dungeon))) more...

Author: Maygwan , 28-03-2017 17:33

Glad you enjoyed map - A Barbarian Uprising Conquest - Heroes 3 map

Cyclops by eric is a bug ty the garrison troops you are meant to have. more...

Author: Graxstar (USA), 28-03-2017 17:01

Thanks. - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

Thanks for the good rating. I was so angry with the constant glitches I had asked for the game to be removed. Hopefully (since I did not play all the way through it again to be sure) the glitches are repaired. At any rate, the game should be playable even if all the quests don't trigger. As lon more...

Author: Graxstar (USA), 28-03-2017 16:56

Quests Fixed - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

The game layout is essentially the same. I needed to fix the quests, and the "mob scene" toward the end. Also added a few more troops to the enemy players to make them more challenging. more...

Author: Олег (Gomel Belarus), 28-03-2017 13:16

Vote - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

Deathlord more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Prince Joseph - map rating = 9.75 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Prince Joseph - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Prince Joseph - heroes 4 maps
Download map -> Prince Joseph

Heroes 4: Winds of War

IMPORTANT: This map is only for professionals. You will face really hard battles and powerful heroes. And unless you are expert in might and magic evil will win!
Recommended playing level: Championship.
Once you decided to play this map - Prince Joseph, then, start reading!
King Arthur - the only son of King Edward, has two sons and a daughter ruling the main cities of the Wizard kingdom. King Arthur is known for his kindness and diplomatic abilities. He is very popular in the kingdom. Lord Hellilious - the chaos Lord is preparing a great army to destroy the wizard kingdom. Prince Joseph - the youngest son of the king, understanding that the kingdom is not strong enough to face Lord Hellilious goes to the far north cold lands to learn the might and magic, the same land where once long ago King Edward with the ancient hero Teodor faced Lord Altair (the father of Lord Hellilious) and his army in Toros battle. In that battle nobody won…, however King Edward was killed, and his body was stolen by a dark druid. Teodor escaped to a cave, where he was cursed by mermaids and sent to the swamp to live there forever.

OBJECTIVES (you can read later while playing):
1- Prince Joseph must meet the Delphi Oracle and learn the might and magic in the Land of Two Rivers- Tigris and Euphrates.
2- King Arthur with his daughter and eldest son shall prepare the kingdom for a great war.
3- Prince Joseph shall finish his mission during the third month and be back to the kingdom as a powerful hero to face the strong armies send by Lord Hellilious, and especially Lord Venom's army.
4- During Prince Joseph's mission, retreating or loosing the hero means to lose the game.
5- Part of the Royal Family heroes including Prince Joseph and some other heroes (Life and order mages are very important) start a long journey to the Hell where Lord Hellilious is living. In the way, the Royal heroes will find some special individual treasuries. Prince Joseph will fight great creatures in a duel battles to read the red oracles which leads to the ring of light.
6- Find the cave where Teodor escaped after Toros battle, enter the Magical Garden, and destroy the Mermaids who cursed the ancient Hero.
7- Meet Teodor in the swamp, and make him join you. Best heroes without army enter the Hell and defeat Lord Hellilious.
8- Find the prison of King Edward where he is resurrected, King Edward opens the path to the treasury of the Black Forest where he hide a great ring without which it is impossible to defeat the Hell.

Added: 01-09-2016

Heroes 4 maps: Царь Горы | Forest or not water | Nine schools | The Life of Hobbit

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-40 |

Author: Lex, 15-01-2014 04:24
Awesome Map
Just finished the map on Champ level. Was able to complete pretty much all quests except not able to find the 2 white obelisk. There are 3 Teal keymasters so not sure only the last one on the small island works or need to get all 3.

Awesome map and no issues with any of the quests.

Sandro writes:
17-03-2014 11:01

From the author

Congratulations! Happy to hear it.

Author: Todor (Bulgaria), 06-03-2013 22:49
How can I get The Crown Of The Supreme Magi?
I've defeated all players except the purple and I can't go further, because I can't take the crown of the magi. I know where it is, but how can I get it, when the way to it is blocked from the green border guard, and to get the key for it I need the crown?

Lex writes:
15-01-2014 04:34

How to get into the Green Gate

I actually already got the crown of the supreme magi before the one blocked by the green gate; however, I don't remember where.

To open the green gate, visit the orange keymaster (208,101) next to the town The Hell. You will need to kill Lord Hellilious before you can get to the orange keymaster.

You can enter the magnificent land with the orange key. It will also open up the path to the green keymaster after you open the orange gate.

Hope this help. Enjoy.

Author: Erlend (Norway), 08-11-2012 17:33 +9
Well done!
A well drawn and scripted map. I like the underground mission and the progressively tougher enemy heroes being released. The last mission is too easy with the Ring of Greater Negation, though. All in all, I like this map!

Author: h4fan (Romania), 28-09-2012 11:11 +10
great map
I enjoy playing it but I need indications to find Daemons book, please.

Author: Kroso34 (uk), 26-06-2012 17:15
Nice map
fine map i done it with geen tent but without ring of negation ( so easy with it )
373 days 1076 score. great fun

Author: Denis (Sofia, Bulgaria), 10-09-2011 17:25
credit to the autor!!!
This is the best map map i have ever played. Lot of quests, strong enemies, original story!
The green tent was out of reach because of the bush standing rigth in front.
Finally I manage to destroy the Hell without King's Edward treasury, but it was Hell-a-hard!!!
I'm looking forward to play more maps like this!

Author: Sandro, 16-06-2011 05:20 +10
Sandro (the author)
Lucky guy. Use the unique power if Theodor to kill Lord Hellilious.

Author: Xiong (China), 15-06-2011 10:52
funny
Just at the moment I want to restart the game, my city, in which I prisoned Teator, was captured by the enemy. When I recaptured the city, I freed Teodor and then he joined me. Haha!
This map can always give me surprise when i was playing. Pretty cool!

Author: Xiong (China), 15-06-2011 10:19
funny
The map is pretty good!
But I could not finish it cause I killed Teodor carelessly in my game ...
So I have to restart it from the very beginning.
What a pity! 1o1

Author: cyril (france), 07-10-2010 23:50
bravo
félicitation pour cette magnifique carte
tres bien éxpliquer
le probleme c'est que j'ai beaucoup de mal en anglais
je n'est pas trouvé un trésor celui de la glace avec les 2 oracles
le dernier combat était pour moi impossible sans l'anneau
par contre trop facile avec
si cette troupe n'était pas d'en un chateau j'aurais eut beaucoup plus de mal
merci encore
chapeau bas
je n'ai pas put envoyer la sauvegarde du dernier tour car l'adresse mail n'est pas valide

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-40 |

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru