Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Prince Joseph - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Prince Joseph - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Prince Joseph - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Prince Joseph

Heroes 4: Winds of War

IMPORTANT: This map is only for professionals. You will face really hard battles and powerful heroes. And unless you are expert in might and magic evil will win!
Recommended playing level: Championship.
Once you decided to play this map - Prince Joseph, then, start reading!
King Arthur - the only son of King Edward, has two sons and a daughter ruling the main cities of the Wizard kingdom. King Arthur is known for his kindness and diplomatic abilities. He is very popular in the kingdom. Lord Hellilious - the chaos Lord is preparing a great army to destroy the wizard kingdom. Prince Joseph - the youngest son of the king, understanding that the kingdom is not strong enough to face Lord Hellilious goes to the far north cold lands to learn the might and magic, the same land where once long ago King Edward with the ancient hero Teodor faced Lord Altair (the father of Lord Hellilious) and his army in Toros battle. In that battle nobody won…, however King Edward was killed, and his body was stolen by a dark druid. Teodor escaped to a cave, where he was cursed by mermaids and sent to the swamp to live there forever.

OBJECTIVES (you can read later while playing):
1- Prince Joseph must meet the Delphi Oracle and learn the might and magic in the Land of Two Rivers- Tigris and Euphrates.
2- King Arthur with his daughter and eldest son shall prepare the kingdom for a great war.
3- Prince Joseph shall finish his mission during the third month and be back to the kingdom as a powerful hero to face the strong armies send by Lord Hellilious, and especially Lord Venom's army.
4- During Prince Joseph's mission, retreating or loosing the hero means to lose the game.
5- Part of the Royal Family heroes including Prince Joseph and some other heroes (Life and order mages are very important) start a long journey to the Hell where Lord Hellilious is living. In the way, the Royal heroes will find some special individual treasuries. Prince Joseph will fight great creatures in a duel battles to read the red oracles which leads to the ring of light.
6- Find the cave where Teodor escaped after Toros battle, enter the Magical Garden, and destroy the Mermaids who cursed the ancient Hero.
7- Meet Teodor in the swamp, and make him join you. Best heroes without army enter the Hell and defeat Lord Hellilious.
8- Find the prison of King Edward where he is resurrected, King Edward opens the path to the treasury of the Black Forest where he hide a great ring without which it is impossible to defeat the Hell.

Added: 16-11-2017

Heroes 4 maps: The Last Chance v1.2 Rus | Сумасшедший день | 7Lakes | A WAR OF CONTRAST

| 1-30 | 31-51 |

Author: tolga (izmir), 26-07-2008 17:06
about the green tent
green tent no path it says .. how can I reach that

Author: Fengyi Fu, 17-07-2008 11:25
Well done
very best map.Thanks to the author

Author: ALexander (the map maker) (Japan), 30-11-2007 04:28 Like
In the back forest
You are close to the end. You can even try this battle without the ring, but it is extremely difficult.
To get the ring you need to find all the white oracles. They are all in the black forest. Some of them are hidden in the trees. Good luck.

Author: Vlad (Moldova), 28-11-2007 13:24
Best Map
the best map, cool story, but I can-t find the ring in the snow land, can-t find a silver oracle on white surface. Who can help?

Author: еее, 12-03-2007 22:48
еее
ееее

Author: Alexander (Japan), 30-10-2006 07:06 Like
About the supreme crown of the magi
To Kimura.
The supreme crown of the magi is hidden behind a labyrinth of the minotaures which is located just near the green gate (the entrance to the magical garden).
Please contact me by e-mail for any other troubles. I am glad you are liking the map. Alexander

Author: Kimura (Bangkok), 29-10-2006 15:23
About Supreme crown of the magi
I have a problem with this great map.
Would anyone tell me how to reach the red key master tent which is the key to the green one? It is blocked with the quest to find Supreme crown of the magi, but the way to this artifact is blocked by the green gaurd???
Have I missed somethimg?

Thank you very much.

Author: Gustavo (Brazil), 26-09-2006 06:08
Challenging!
The Best map I have ever played!

Author: Sun Wei (Canada), 29-08-2006 03:51
Surprisingly Easy
With the help of my brother, this map was in fact easier than Dragon Slayer in Heroes III. On month four my fifty Titans and three hundred Genies pawned Lord Venom, and for Marolious all I did was hypnotize the Gargantuans for a super blow-out. The las battle proved a challenge: I had 800 Titans, 3100 Gold Golems and 3300 Genies, but once the heroes died everything became easy. A good map, but could it be harder?

Author: grace (beijing), 14-07-2006 12:55
Well done!
It is the best map I have played,and I like the story very much!With the help of Alexander,I finished it at last,haha.

Author: boro sarcevic (Balkan peninsula), 07-06-2006 03:03
Thanks
Very challenging map. Those guys just blowed me up, but I will try to do it again! Author is a master, thank you, keep going on good work!

Author: Alexander (Japan), 26-05-2006 20:03 Like
Thanks
Thanks for expressing your impressions. I am glad to hear it.
Yes, I really made all the efforts to make it challange to the end. A sequel might be great idea. I am not sure if I will do it once...

Author: Dj Lex (Israel), 26-05-2006 18:31
Fantastic
Simply the best map I played so far.Fabulous ideas,great story, awesome heroes and most important it was chalenging almost until the end.
P.S. any chance for a sequel?

Author: Michael (Saratov), 17-05-2006 11:02
Excellent work!!!
I really injoyed the process of the game. It was exciting to develop a new world where the realy strong enemies (fortunately not ambitious:)) are making you feel nervous during the first half of the game. Thank you, Alexander!

Author: mambo (Serbia), 08-05-2006 00:07
Great Map
Good story, Strong enemies, Great fights and what is best map is not slow for playing

Author: Bruno (HUN), 22-03-2006 14:39
godly map
I cant even discribe how i enjoyed this map! Good story, strong enemies, great hero fight part and i even had to use my mind to complete the map.
Cant imagine how long did it take to create this map... Thanks author !

Author: özgür (izmir, turkiye), 15-03-2006 23:23
xxx
brutal enemy armies and the power of artifacts. thanks to the author

Author: 555, 10-03-2006 17:56

Author: andrey (Moscow), 09-03-2006 02:39
exellent!!!
very best map. thank you to author!!

Author: okamoto buya (Okinawa, Japan), 20-02-2006 16:40
Fantastic game
The map requires considerable amount of thought in fulfiling the objective. This show quite a great deal of effort has been put in coming up with the plot and skillfully crafting it. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to have a pleasureable time...

Author: Vladimir (Moscow), 20-02-2006 16:06
Wonderful map
This is one of the best maps for heroes I ever played. It is really like a novel where you are the main hero... A lot of great ideas from the author... Thanks

| 1-30 | 31-51 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy