Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Author: Luis (Peru), 22-04-2024 20:38

like - Road to Victory III - BACK TO YESTERDAY - Heroes 3 map

is very funny more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 22-04-2024 15:19

map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Good balanced map. A variety of filled in locations. All spells are allowed, which makes keyman tents pointless (didn't visit any). more...

Author: handrew (Bellingham WA USA), 22-04-2024 07:23

I'm stuck with the same issue - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

month 50 :( more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:40

something go wrong on this site - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

I try to attach photo again more...

Author: AdeLaida (Omsk, Russia), 21-04-2024 22:33

:) - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ok, I finished it. Central island was very boring, so I thought drop this map, but return and win.
About map:
- terrain is awful! Only "Pathfinder" spell in early stage makes me sane and calm - but it was luck (twice a row - a find spellbook in first skeleton, then I find shrine near ma
more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 19:31

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Určitě si ho zahraju, už se těším ;) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 18:10

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Ano editor až v nouzi i já takhle hraji, ale občas je nutné to zkontrolovat:) Ještě jednou dík za koment a koukni na pokračování až vyjde. more...

Author: MortymorRobotron (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:33

Incredible map - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Snažil jsem se všechny tvoje mapy hrát bez návodů i editoru, a většinou se mi to myslím povedlo. Ale párkrát jsem mrknout musel, když jsem třeba minul artefakt co není vidět na mapě, ten se pak zpětně hledá hodně těžko... :D A začátek se mi líbil, člověk jen musel pochopit co dělat, pak už to šlo. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 21-04-2024 17:19

Portishead - Portishead - Heroes 3 map

Myslím že současná verze je i o něco lehčí, takže super že jsi to prošel. Jinak začátek je na YT jsou tam i dva pěkné průchody celou mapou. Každopádně jestli jsi zvládl začátek bez nápovědy klobouk dolů, některé komentáře co jsem četl na YT, psaly že je ten start pěkně crazy:) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about The Virgin Of Ponce III - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Virgin Of Ponce III - heroes 5 mapsDownload map The Virgin Of Ponce III - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> The Virgin Of Ponce III

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

- Episode 3 -
Flesh of my flesh. The Virgin responds to a plea for help from her old friend Lady Linda and once again finds herself in the thick of things.
Map, story, and script: rdeford
Testing & suggestions: vdeford, Andreas Leonhard, astral76minor, Hellspawn, & Grumpy Old Wizard

Added: 03-01-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Battle of Glory | Die Brucke am Fluss | Tales of Silentia | Action and Reaction

Author: dharam (Seattle, USA), 06-03-2019 23:43
nice map and well thought out scripting - The Virgin Of Ponce III
The gameplay was very smooth with just the right amount of needing to consider what to do next. I played on heroic and it was a little easier than I would've liked, but I think that's because the yellow AI took out the other two before I came in contact with any of them. No AI hero ever made it to the dragon farm.

The skill mentor was super critical though. I dropped like 3 of the starting skills and picked up dark magic, logistics and luck. Logistics was key since you only have one hero to do all the schlepping.

Make more maps! :D

Author: zack, 01-02-2010 12:51 Like
nice!
but no extraordnary, no difficulty, no really balance, absolut no replay value

7/10

Author: Andrean (Berlin, Germany), 30-12-2009 04:01
good map
one of the good maps here; interesting;
you can get problems to go on some islands if the only beach is blocked - the only hope is to let the AI the chance to use it's ships - I need my 'destroy ship' spell from H3, or the possibility to enter a free boat from H4!

Author: sirdond (Budapest), 08-05-2009 19:17 Like
nice map
just finished this map and i have to say it was very good.
waiting for your next map

Author: Dave, 30-03-2009 03:39
Sorry, its broke...
I've tried it twice, both times the blue player has blocked the dwarf ramp with boats and access is denied as the AI just uses the gates, and will not move the boats. I'd like to see the rest, but not worth another try.

Author: Franzy, 24-03-2009 15:36
2lolipop
It's DRAGON SCALE shield that lies near the entrance to dragon farm.

Author: lolipop (niggaland), 07-03-2009 16:48
wtf?
wtfup are those stupid dragon scales, suck my ass lowbobs!

but 10 points -.-

Author: Franzy, 06-03-2009 22:05
Review
Story&Idea: 4/5
Don't get scared by the number 3 in the title. This is not a campaign map or something similar. Just the third map devoted to one character. You don't have to play previous maps to enjoy this one.
Map starts as adventure type but later turns into ordinary "gather large army-smash them all". Story is nice, but short. Nothing to write about. Texts in the game are written with irony and are very funny (most of the time the mapmaker makes fun of himself), be sure to read them all.
There is no special general idea about the map, usual "find and kill evil guy" spiced with some rule changes and unusual beginning. Overall good, but nothing extraordinary.

Style&Design: 4/5
The map looks pretty good, especially at certain areas. However surface design is not that great. Must of the terrain looks quite unnatural. Many objects seem to be misplaced, and that hits the eye. The author should look outside more :) However, if you can stand a bit of abstractionism, the view will certainly please you.
There is a portal network that allows you to quickly travel through explored parts of the map. We players always appreciate that, many thanks.

Balance&Difficulty: 3/5
You will have access to all of the dragon dwellings (magma, undead, green and black), and can recruit them in your army. However, you have to feed your dragons with goblins every day, or else they will leave you. Grand idea! Unfortunately, you don't really need dragons to win on this map. Stick with regular troops (they are abundant too). Besides, 2k of goblins strike a lot harder than 20 black gradons who will eat 2k in just a month. If the author *forced* player to play with dragons, that would be a funnier, I believe.
Played on heroic, did not have a single difficult battle. A couple of interesting battle in the beginning (but nothing you can not win without losses), one nice encounter with enemy player, and then... boring and long enemy extermination. Final battle? Even more boring. Gold ans resources were never a trouble either.
The map could be better balanced and a lot more difficult.

Map quality: 4/5
No script errors, no unreachable regions, no glitches. The only thing that needs improvement is balance.

Replay value: none
Your skills are preset, as well as all the enemy monsters. Story is absolutely linear. Why play again?

Overall mark: 4/5
Good map you may enjoy if you seek a lazy game or some fresh ideas.

Hints: As soon as you capture first town and rebuild the dragon farm, visit mentor on the shore and ditch Chaos Magic for Logistics (preferably with Navigation).
Forget about dragons. Battle Frenzy with 2k goblins makes super powerful stack able to kill 100 elementals in a single strike. If you want dragons, prepare for a lot of caravan management.
If you want, you can bring lots of dragons to final battle - just place them in dwarven castle garrison (with caravans), then use Summon Reinforcements spell right before attacking it. This is hardly neccessary, though. Final boss is pathetically weak.

Author: angel (PLovdiv,Bulgaria), 14-02-2009 06:00
Ujas
Awful

Author: Alex (Moscow, Russia), 14-01-2009 00:28
Фифти-фифти
Такое интересное начало карты и такие скучные продолжени е и конец. Причем играл на Heroic. В итоге так себе...

Author: Marianne (Finland), 03-01-2009 16:16 Like
Excellent map
I loved it!

Author: B Clark (Calif,USA), 27-09-2008 06:58
map also works with abysmal map
completed game on heroic level with Abysmal map in map folder. couldn,t figure out why i was fighting abysmal angels instead of wolves in tree quest. had to get to level 20 before i could defeat the angels to get the waistband.tourist arrived confused me in the beginning until i figured it out. great map and gameplay

Author: Prairie Player (Minnesota, USA), 27-09-2008 02:38
Re: Abyss Angels
Mr. Deford said I should be seeing Manticores and not Abyss Angels. I removed the Abysmal map from the Maps folder and now all works fine.

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 26-09-2008 09:05
Abyss Angels
Fail! Remove Abysmal from your map folder or it will affect al your games as just another mod.

They are supposed to be Manticores.

Author: Grumpy Old Wizard (USA), 26-09-2008 08:11
Map works for me
I helped playtest the map on heroic. I redownloaded the map from this site and it works fine for me. It is a TOTE map. Map sure that you have the latest patch (3.1) I have the English language version. What version are you using?

Author: dennis (san francisco(belarus)), 26-09-2008 07:19
re:map wont start
either not a ToE map or corrupted file

Author: JT (USA), 26-09-2008 03:06
Nice work
This map is well scripted. It is a strategic RPG with many quests. I can see that the maker spent more than just a month on it. I would give it a 10 if it was multiplayer.

Author: Prairie Player (Minnesota, USA), 26-09-2008 00:04
I am stumped
I have to admit that I must be missing something. The map works fine and I am able to complete almost of all of the early quests but I am completely stuck on how to get out of the town in the lower left corner. The portal near the goblin houses is blocked and there are no boats so the key seems to be getting the Elemental Waistband from the Abyss Angels so that I can get past the Outpost gate but they are much too strong and defeat me easily. I can load up on goblins and peasants but they are essentially worthless and meanwhile the angels keep getting stronger. Your maps are always very playable but often require some thought to solve a key but I am just stuck on this one.

Author: Grumpy Old Wizard (USA), 25-09-2008 18:43
The map works for me.
The map works fine for me. Maybe the first poster had a corrupted download. Unfortunately the first poster gave the map a rating of 1. This is a great map by a great map maker. I highly recommend the map.

Author: Coin (Korea), 24-09-2008 12:14
Map doesn
downloaded extracted in the map folder, but doesen't working.
i just can't start the map.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy