Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about After Future - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map After Future - heroes 5 mapsDownload map After Future - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> After Future

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

There whas a time when the human race reached its hiest plato. But everything comes with a price. Discovering the time travel and teleportation leaded the humans to turn against each other and they started a World War that erased all the creation. Of corse yet an other phenomen hapend,whit all the time traveling, from other dimensions apeared other races: demons, worloks, undead... and the list continues. Nowadays there are only two countries left. One represents the humans and the other one ruled bu demons. But in the end it will be only one.

Added: 30-12-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Очень большая | Блицкриг | Круги | The Empire

Author: this is trash (germany), 02-02-2021 09:22
this is trash - After Future
this is trash

raspisnoy (ДНР) writes:
26-05-2021 23:12

** - After Future

Мне зашла карта. Но много присоединяющихся войск. Надо резать! На Герое было очень интересно.

Author: dmitry (europe), 31-12-2012 01:34
good
good scenario! Playing for Inferno- good testing for good players! Difficult but possible!

Author: Cristian (Europe), 17-01-2012 14:14 Like
Good map
Excelent map.I finished with Inferno, and the last fight with Heaven was pice of cake.The problem was with neutral creatures wich were a little exagerate.

Author: Jaroslav T (Czech Republic), 17-01-2012 00:49
Good but...
Perfer map, nice scenario. But, as Bicept wrote before me, it is imposible to win, if you are Inferno. Heaven is 15 times stronger. After 10 hours of playing I had 30 Devils, and computer had circa 400 - 500 Archangels...:(. Some neutral units are too strong (but it is not imposible to kill them). 10 Hours of playing and no chance to win...

Author: Biceps (Europe), 18-01-2011 00:19
Good map
Interesting gameplay!
However, there are two major cons:
1) Playing with Inferno makes it imposible to win the game. Heaven gets stronger every time.
2) Some neutral armies are to strong. Legion vampires and Legion mummies together.

Author: John (Warszawa, poland), 17-04-2010 14:05
After future
Bravo!

Author: vip, 06-04-2010 20:07
After Future
fg

Author: vip, 06-04-2010 20:06
sads
sad

Author: zack, 01-02-2010 13:08 Like
ye
it is well design but name taken by fiur.. anyway i liked this map good replay value for me.. so i give you 9/10

Author: Marius (Braila, Romania), 25-01-2010 10:07
New map:
Search for: Mission 2: The Dead Zone
Single Player
Scenario.

Author: Diegis (Focsani, Romania), 13-12-2009 22:29 Like
great map
I just started ur map with my bro, blind.
So far is extremely good one, and the title after future suits very well. Indeed. art of war is taken by Fiur

Author: Marius_GTO (Braila, Romania), 05-03-2009 11:42
Please Read:
This is not about the map, but about some future maps, a set of campains. At first I thaught I let it be a surprise, but I changed my mind and I want to ask you for sugestions: You can tell me something about the storry you would want to see, about some specific objectives you would like to complete. Now here is my version, I'l be short: Nikolay is back from the dead and has a part of the Griffin Empire under siege, he intends to expand the Undead Empire(The Dark Knight). Elsewere, Biara return and kills a Knight(The Awaken). Veyer knows about a future eclipse that wont be predicted by tha Blind Brothers. He intends to invade the Griffin Empire, and be victorious. He does, but meets Biara and eventualy gets killed by her.Duncan gets killed while deffending the Griffin Empire(The Seventh Eclipse). Freyda runns to gather ore troops(Lost Paradise). Raelag passes through the Dead Zone to get to the Silver Cities(The Dead Zone). The Sovrereign - Kha-Beleth finds an ingenious ideea to get out of Hell switching bodies with Nymus(Out of Hell). Now there are two ore thre missions that sems to be a problem:
Vanishing Point: Who would you like to "vanish" Biara at the hands of Nikolay ore backwords, and when that hapends, what should teh final mission be like?
Nikolay(your campain hero) killes Biara and Kha-Beleth, and waits for Raelag and the others to save he empire and anihilates them(The Undead winn the final battle). or Biara(your campain hero) kills Nikolay, she waits for the Sovereign(your second campain hero) arrival. and brings "Heaven in Hell"- a sugestion for the final map name.(The deamons winn). Ore Raelag and the others(Zehir, Freyda, Findan)- Your heroes in the campain - come and be victorious over the Undead Empire/Demons. You can chose. Figure out what sugestion is the best. Tip in the final mission: Tere would be less action if Nikolay ore Sovereign are the campain heroes - You would just have to wait for the "cavalery" to arive and defeate them one and for all. But on the other hand, if you are eith the "good teame" you should have some other objectives besights the one of getting the Griffin Empire to there rightfull owners. I am waiting for sugestions. Please, if there is something that you wana see then tell me. Maby some of you have a better ideea, or some sugestions that might be usefull. Please tell me.

My best regards to all Heroes Players!

Author: fiur (Norway), 29-09-2008 03:55
:(((
when you make a map plz use a name not taken...!!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy